It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Radio Wave Treated Water Called A Miracle. Will Abolish Pesticides... Unless Monsanto Objects!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The Irish say they have discovered a revolutionary new technology that is set to change the face of modern farming forever.

The technology – radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent. Not only are the plants much bigger but they are largely disease-resistant, meaning huge savings in expensive fertilisers and harmful pesticides.

It's been tested in Ireland and several other countries and according to the article its being rolled out across the world.

It's inexpensive....and crops need less water.

The technology makes GM obsolete and also addresses the whole global warming fear that there is too much carbon dioxide in the air, by simply converting excess CO2 into edible plant mass.

It seems to me, whenever something revolutionary comes along that will benefit people, it gets squashed.

Elsewhere, the Indian government have now concluded their own tests, which confirm that they are able to boost tea (plant) production by over a third while using far less water.

It seems too good to be true. Kind of like Obama.

Link: www.independent.ie...
edit on 28-8-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
The Irish say they have discovered a revolutionary new technology that is set to change the face of modern farming forever.

The technology – radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent. Not only are the plants much bigger but they are largely disease-resistant, meaning huge savings in expensive fertilisers and harmful pesticides.

It's been tested in Ireland and several other countries and according to the article its being rolled out across the world.

It's inexpensive....and crops need less water.

The technology makes GM obsolete and also addresses the whole global warming fear that there is too much carbon dioxide in the air, by simply converting excess CO2 into edible plant mass.

It seems to me, whenever something revolutionary comes along that will benefit people, it gets squashed.

Elsewhere, the Indian government have now concluded their own tests, which confirm that they are able to boost tea (plant) production by over a third while using far less water.

It seems too good to be true. Kind of like Obama.

Link: www.independent.ie...
edit on 28-8-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

sound cymatics.. been around for ages.. stone henge, magnetic fields.. sound as a precursor to light.

#GodDivineAndOmnipresent

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Does the water work on humans?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well, the article said that the animals who ingested it became much bigger.....but the article states that "that's another story!"

But you're right... I wonder if humans could get bigger. (We've done that pretty well on our own, I think!)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Does the water work on humans?

is spring water better than tap water? who has polluted the rivers and made them undrinkable?

#oldamericanindianproverbs

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Developed by Professor Austin Darragh and Dr JJ Leahy of Limerick University's Department of Chemistry and Environmental Science, the hardy eco-friendly technology uses nothing but the natural elements of sunlight, water, carbon dioxide in the air and the minerals in the soil.

The compact biscuit-tin-sized technology, which is called Vi-Aqua – meaning 'life water' – converts 24 volts of electricity into a radio signal, which charges up the water via an antennae. Once the device is attached to a hose, thousands of gallons of water can be charged up in less than 10 minutes at a cost of pennies.

Speaking about the new technology, Professor Austin Darragh says:
"Vi-Aqua makes water wetter and introduces atmospheric nitrogen into the water in the form of nitrates – so it is free fertiliser. It also produces the miracle of rejuvenating the soil by invigorating soil-based micro-organisms.
"We can also make water savings of at least 30 per cent. When the water is treated it becomes a better solvent, which means it can carry more nutrients to the leaves and stem and percolate better down into the soil to nourish the roots, which in turn produces a better root system.

If this is factual and viable, and other countries ditch Monsanto and start producing super crops, it won't be long before the monster Monsanto is out of business. Europe and the US would surely follow suit. Exciting possibilities if we don't all kill each other first.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"Makes water wetter."

Ok.

Sure wish some original sourcing was provided so we could see what is actually being talked about. Public consumption press never (ever) gets the actual science right.

edit on 8/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think you're right, which is what makes this so exciting. But I never underestimate Monsanto. I'll be watching to see which way this goes.

I would think that the men who discovered this were told that they'd be going up against the big boys on this---and I'm hoping they had a plan or an idea of how they'd circumvent the powers that be.

Think of Tesla and a hundred other inventors who came up with ideas and solutions to make the world a better, safer place.

I'm wondering if they had it tested in other countries first to collect supporters before the US corporations could come in and object and squash it.

Putting it out there in places like this helps, I think.

I just hope this isn't swept under the corporate rug. It's threatening to them.

I'm surprised its even gotten this far.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This new vi-aqua thing is already in production:

Limerick University off- campus company ZPM Europe Ltd, who are based in the National Technology Park, Limerick, is now manufacturing the Vi-Aqua technology.

I wonder if it`s just a coincidence that I recently saw a thread on ATS about monsanto executives selling off all their monsanto stock?

EDIT: They have a website with more detailed info about their product,
www.viaqua.ie...
edit on 28-8-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage. I did Google this and came up with some other sources:

Here are the folks who are spearheading this:

Limerick University off- campus company ZPM Europe Ltd, who are based in the National Technology Park, Limerick, is now manufacturing the Vi-Aqua technology.

Give me some time and I'll try to find the original press release, etc.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here's their website:

www.viaqua.ie...

Their website doesn't allow for cutting and pasting, but they have an explanation of "how this works" if you follow the link above.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Is this typical of modern greedy corporations.

I would like to know how it is done.

I have 24V available! I can make electronic gizmos.

Tell us how to do it! I have a vegi garden, would love to try it out.

Never happen! Someone has to make their millions. Typical of this stupid world.

I just need a little 'how to' article giving power required and frequency.

Oh, crap, it is a transmitter. Regulate it Government! FCC, stuff it up for humanity!

P

edit on 28/8/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Oh wait. Never mind:

In most cases it simulates photosynthesis converting those essential nutrients into energy.

Huh? That isn't what photosynthesis does. But if you are "simulating photosynthesis" why bother with growing plants at all?

Vi~Aqua works by altering the configuration of hydrogen in water.

Huh?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

OK Guys and Gals, Looks like this is already for sale in Europe and Beyond. Here is a link to the Company Marketing this Technology and it seems to be based in Limmerick Eire. Linky : tredispace.com...

Well, this is interesting if it actually works.

Namaste
Arjunanda

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The article is written by “Tom Prendeville”(1) and is in the Business section. Not the Science section. Not the environment section. Not the “Hey hey I saved the world today” section. The business section.

“A GROUNDBREAKING new Irish technology which could be the greatest breakthrough in agriculture since the plough is set to change the face of modern farming forever.”

Holy #! Really? Wow! I mean, I may not be a farmer, but I am WELL aware of the importance of ploughs. Without ploughs, what have we got, farming wise? Jack # is what! Also, this technology is Irish?! We just revolutionized agriculture as we know it?! Excuse me for a moment.

Please, continue.

“The technology – radio wave energized water(2)– massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent.”

Radio wave energized water? Tell me more! Also, nice choice of “30%”. It’s big, but not crazy big.

“Not only are the plants much bigger but they are largely disease-resistant, meaning huge savings in expensive fertilizers and harmful pesticides.”

Um…you do know pesticides don’t just protect crops from disease? That they also kill “pests”? As in, bugs and sh#t? And the only way they could be pest-resistant would be if the pests couldn’t eat them. Maybe the radio wave energized water renders them invulnerable like Superman?

“Extensively tested in Ireland and several other countries, the inexpensive water treatment technology is now being rolled out across the world.”

Several other countries, sure. But Ireland did all of the important work, don’t you dare hone in on our glory, Several Other Countries. Lookin’ at you Djibouti!

“The technology makes GM obsolete and also addresses the whole global warming fear that there is too much carbon dioxide in the air, by simply converting excess CO2 into edible plant mass.“

GM’s obsolete?! But they’d just gotten back on their feet after the Obama administration bailed them out and now they’re one of the top car manufacturers in America….oh wait, you mean “Genetically Modified”. And not “Genetically Modified Food”. Just “Genetically Modified”. Anything genetically modified is now obsolete.(3). Also, I love how it addresses “the whole global warming fear”. That’s such an Irish way of putting it. “You know, that whole global warming thing. You know that thing?” Also notable that it “simply” converts excess CO2 into edible plant mass. That’s not simple. That’s #ing black magic, dark and eldritch. But who cares? Not only are we solving Global Warming, we’re getting a meal out of it!

“Developed by Professor Austin Darragh (4) and Dr JJ Leahy (5) of Limerick University’s Department of Chemistry and Environmental Science, the hardy eco-friendly technology uses nothing but the natural elements of sunlight, water, carbon dioxide in the air and the minerals in the soil.”

It’s not even a technology, man. The earth just,like,…provides.

“The compact biscuit-tin-sized technology, which is called Vi-Aqua – meaning ‘life water’ – “

Wow. That is the smallest technology I have ever heard of. I mean, digital technology is so big they have to keep it in a barn, and it’s one of the smaller technologies! Also, while I don’t doubt that “Vi-Aqua” means “life water”, is that in a real language or one you made up?

”…converts 24 volts of electricity into a radio signal, which charges up the water via an antennae. Once the device is attached to a hose, thousands of gallons of water can be charged up in less than 10 minutes at a cost of pennies.(6)”

If you have the antenna, why do you need the hose? To spray the water at the antenna? Or, is the hose used to transfer the now magically imbued water away to where it is most needed? Because then, why does it have to be a hose? Seems like a large pipe might do the job better.

“Speaking about the new technology, Professor Austin Darragh says: ”Vi-Aqua makes water wetter.”"

Again please.

“Speaking about the new technology, Professor Austin Darragh says: ”Vi-Aqua makes water wetter.”"

Last part.

“Vi-Aqua makes water wetter.”"

“…and introduces atmospheric nitrogen into the water in the form of nitrates – so it is free fertiliser. It also produces the miracle of rejuvenating the soil by invigorating soil-based micro-organisms.”

It produces miracles. There you have it.
unshavedmouse.wordpress.com...

To good to be true.....

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be much help here about the science behind it. It seems that the Irish are excited about it, and despite their lack of a decent explanation of how it works, I hope there's something to it.

I guess going to their website didn't answer many questions.

If you figure it out, let us know.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MRuss

Oh wait. Never mind:

In most cases it simulates photosynthesis converting those essential nutrients into energy.

Huh? That isn't what photosynthesis does. But if you are "simulating photosynthesis" why bother with growing plants at all?

Vi~Aqua works by altering the configuration of hydrogen in water.

Huh?

I have no idea! Perhaps they are ionizing the water. We need peer reviewed articles.

Major breakthrough but sadly we can't have the details.

P

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It is just a con.

From above link.

the ZPM Europe Limited site leads to a Vi-Aqua site where you can actually pay for a water radio energizer. With money. That you presumably earned. Oddly enough, on the Vi-Aqua site it simply markets the biscuit sized technology as a way to improve your garden, which seems kinda small potatoes for something that’s GOING TO SAVE EVERY ONE OF US FROM GLOBAL WARMING.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I did say it sounded too good to be true.

I think you're right about peer review articles.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
"Makes water wetter."

Ok.

Sure wish some original sourcing was provided so we could see what is actually being talked about. Public consumption press never (ever) gets the actual science right.

edit on 8/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yep, a simple surfactant does the same thing either ionic or non-ionic but if this proves true and a simple radio device can accomplish the same thing then that would be a deal changer in that no chemicals are used... IMO.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join