It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Radio Wave Treated Water Called A Miracle. Will Abolish Pesticides... Unless Monsanto Objects!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I am no expert on this,but what I believe happens from what I have read over the years is that the hydrogen atoms in a water molecule change the angle that they are attached to the oxygen .

Picture something like this--- 'O' with the ' being h, to something like this ,O' years ago I read that this angle change of position allows water to be a better solvent,and allows greater space to carry other minerals.

That may be what happens here,or with magnetic water,and even meditative water...which would imply that water......well,I am not going to go there.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Ultrasonic equipment has been around for years. But to provide enough power to effect large volumes of water. You need a good power source, the water can not be flowing too quickly, and a cooling system. Or the board gets fried.

I suppose the water itself is a good enough cooling system. But it would need some kind of radiator to work.

It seems that many ancient megalithic structctures were built on or near Aquifers and if I'm not mistaken some of the South American pyramids have been alleged to have originally been surrounded by shallow pools.

Can't help but wonder if there's a connection.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Most of what I am about to tell you, you will never read elsewhere in a clear form, only cryptically. It is only part of an ancient secret kept by a very small family whom nobody knows, and nobody will ever know, to protect the world from forces that can't control themselves. With this knowledge, one can both attract and repel the greatest of all forces.

Things to know:

- All matter is magnetic. Every atom and molecule has a north and south polarity.
- Radio waves, microwaves, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, x-rays, gamma rays, are all the same force. Light. Which is magnetic.
- Likes repel, opposite attract.
- Magnets combine their strength together.
- There are different types of magnetism (ferromagnetism, paramagnetism, diamagnetism, antiferromagnetism).
- Cold increases magnetism in magnets, heat decreases magnetism in magnets.

To the subject at hand...

Water is the base of life on Earth. It is diamagnetic, and that alone is the reason. Diamagnetic materials such as water are known to be repeled by both polarities of a magnet. That means when water gets near either polarity of magnetic force, it actually manifests that exact polarity, and repels it because likes repel and opposites attract.

- Mind you, I am using today's scientific terminology and understanding (which is not 100% correct) to help explain a much older understanding of the Universe which is more complete, and less complex, and doesn't even use names such as "magnetism" and "light", because there is only One force, not 4 fundamental forces. -

When you freeze water, what is really happening is, you are strengthening the magnetic force of the water. This is proven to be true, because the diamagnetic properties of water increase when water is cold, and it can be measured. This is why water turns to ice, and becomes solid. Like making millions of tiny magnets stronger, so they are hard to pull apart.

Obviously, when you heat ice it melts and becomes liquid again. This is because you are weakening the magnetic force of the water, and the tiny magnets start to easily come apart. Heat water even more and the water molecules will have so little magnetic force (think 'Curie Point') that they will all separate far apart, and become such small droplets that it will cause the scientific community to call it a "vapor", then categorize it as a "different state of matter", and further add complexity to your scientific knowledge when you should actually be reducing complexity to reach the ultimate goal of a Universal theory of everything, which of course has already been discovered many many years ago, and told to you cryptically by many great minds.

What is hard to see is when water "clumps together" when it is in liquid form. You can think of it as water drops, but imagine water drops inside of water. Some water molecules form groups, and they travel in groups when flowing. This is because of the random orientation of the water molecules. When you freeze water into ice, the water becomes hexagonal structured, and oriented in a somewhat organized manner. When it is in liquid form, some parts of the water and colder, some parts are warmer, meaning some groups of molecules are more organized, and some groups are less organized, and they are disoriented.

These disoriented groups, when flowing through objects like your body, the body of plants, and even rivers and streams, make it more difficult to dissolve other structures, and or be absorbed by other structures. Simply because some groups are larger than others. The smaller groups can fit into smaller places, and dissolve and or be absorbed easier. Larger groups don't fit into small places.

But fear not! There are multiple ways to remove this difficulty that large groups experience. You do that by breaking up these groups into even smaller groups. If you are just an observer, it will cause you to see "the water is wetter".

How does One make water wetter? There are many ways. Light is One. You could use the specific wavelength of light which the scientific community calls "radio waves" (which unnecessarily adds complexity and leads you further from the theory of everything). The "waves" of the beams of light are oscillating electromagnetic fields. The oscillating magnetic fields when passing through diamagnetic water actually disorient the water molecules, and break apart those groups into smaller groups causing the water to act "wetter", meaning it will dissolved and or be absorbed more easily.

Alternating magnetic fields are commonly used to "erase" data on magnetic disks by disorienting the magnetic domains of the disk. The same method can be used to break up small "clumps" of water. Of course, you also want to remove all impurities in the water, because those are magnets too, and cause more clumps.

...to be continued...
edit on 30-8-2013 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
When water can more easily dissolve and or be absorbed, it more easily transports toxins and nutrients in and out of the body. It more easily breaks apart nutrients and increases the nutrient's ability to travel and reach different areas of a body, and interact / connect like magnets. It increases growth in plants, and animals. And of course more easily hydrates a body. There are many other benefits as well.

Have you ever heard of the benefits of drinking warm / hot water vs cold water?

Top 7 Health Benefits of Warm or Hot Water

This is because warm water has weaker magnetic force, causing those small groups I mentioned to be smaller, and break apart and dissolve toxins. Also, obviously if the water inside a plant is frozen, it doesn't flow through the plant. When water is warmer and more disoriented, it flows easier. It is more detailed than that, but I will leave it up to you to discover the rest.

...and just for fun...

THIS IS WATER

edit on 30-8-2013 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

It seems to me, whenever something revolutionary comes along that will benefit people, it gets squashed.

Since Tesla.

Its a story about people with enough money that they can influence those with less, that they are correctin their assumptions.... otherwise they wouldn't be so well off... and/or they will keep said money to themself.

Such lovely garbage.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry no links ready on my iPad, but I've looked into similar results found by Chinese investigators using strong magnetic fields. One of the more interesting and likely explanations that the proposed was that the magnetic field does a very small change to the average angle between the hydrogen and oxygen molecules, as the polarity of the magnetic field had 2 very different effects on the water, only one polarity giving the slight decrease in surface tension.

This was hypothesis level only, no hard research yet

The reduction in water required for the same hydration levels was also in ranges of 25 to 40 percent if I recall correctly. So sounds as if the underlying mechanism could be the same or similar.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
"Makes water wetter."

Ok.

Sure wish some original sourcing was provided so we could see what is actually being talked about. Public consumption press never (ever) gets the actual science right.

edit on 8/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I just love how with some subjects you are Mr Knowledge and with others you are Mr Ignorant

www.pchrd.dost.gov.ph...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

The technology makes GM obsolete and also addresses the whole global warming fear that there is too much carbon dioxide in the air, by simply converting excess CO2 into edible plant mass.
They do this by simply passing radio waves?

If this was true we would have no global warming problem at all right now because of all the radio communications we bombard our planet with like cellphones, wifi, satellites, broadcast...

I microwave my food & beverages though

edit on 30-8-2013 by reject because: microwave

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Caring about the environment and standing against Monsanto or other agri-tech companies does not mean that anyone and everyone that agrees with you is legit. This sounds like pure snakeoil to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Most of what I am about to tell you, you will never read elsewhere in a clear form, only cryptically. It is only part of an ancient secret kept by a very small family whom nobody knows, and nobody will ever know,
reply to post by WeAre0ne

So how the hell do you know something that nobody knows ?

Yo know I love ATS it allways has a poster (or should I say imposter?) who has access to some mind boggling information but can't tell everything as that would infringe free wll or interfere with destiny or ( any other lame excuse here)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Phage
"Makes water wetter."

Ok.

Sure wish some original sourcing was provided so we could see what is actually being talked about. Public consumption press never (ever) gets the actual science right.

edit on 8/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I just love how with some subjects you are Mr Knowledge and with others you are Mr Ignorant

www.pchrd.dost.gov.ph...

scam central

Is drinking Alkaline Water harmful?

There is currently no evidence that it hurts to drink it, but it sure doesn’t do anything to help. Your stomach acid will neutralize the pH of the water so it really doesn’t do anything once it hits your stomach. If you were able to change your blood pH you would rapidly develop Metabolic alkalosis.

Metabolic alkalosis develops when the body loses too much acid or gains too much base. For example, stomach acid is lost during periods of prolonged vomiting or when stomach acids are suctioned with a stomach tube (as is sometimes done in hospitals). In rare cases, metabolic alkalosis develops in a person who has ingested too much base from substances such as baking soda (bicarbonate of soda). In addition, metabolic alkalosis can develop when excessive loss of sodium or potassium affects the kidneys' ability to control the blood's acid-base balance. For instance, loss of potassium sufficient to cause metabolic alkalosis may result from the use of diuretics or corticosteroids.

Promoting Alkaline Water Hurts People

It hurts because the people selling Alkaline water are making false medical claims which give people false hope or makes them not look for traditional treatments. It is sold, as a food supplement so there is no regulation. It is the same way they can sell weight loss and male enhancement products that do not work. Sake oil products come along all the time. It is amazing how we are all so desperate that we tend to want to believe anything.

A search of FDA, CDC, EPA, WEBMD show no studies or information.
link

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

I read years ago that Tesla watered his plants using some device that made them larger. Is this just a rediscovery of Tesla tech?

Also not to be a Debbie-Downer but this is the kind of technology that TPTB will start wars over. Monsanto is just a tool of TPTB and they are so close to owning every crop on the planet. I don't see this tech getting used worldwide without war.........

........or maybe this tech will revolutionize warfare like the internal combustion engine did. If water molecules can be aligned and enriched with radio waves, then they can be disassembled and stripped with radio waves. Just need the right frequency and the human body can be turned into a blob of goo on the ground, right where an enemy combatant once stood.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
The Irish say they have discovered a revolutionary new technology that is set to change the face of modern farming forever.

The technology – radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent. Not only are the plants much bigger but they are largely disease-resistant, meaning huge savings in expensive fertilisers and harmful pesticides.

It's been tested in Ireland and several other countries and according to the article its being rolled out across the world.

It's inexpensive....and crops need less water.

The technology makes GM obsolete and also addresses the whole global warming fear that there is too much carbon dioxide in the air, by simply converting excess CO2 into edible plant mass.

It seems to me, whenever something revolutionary comes along that will benefit people, it gets squashed.

Elsewhere, the Indian government have now concluded their own tests, which confirm that they are able to boost tea (plant) production by over a third while using far less water.

It seems too good to be true. Kind of like Obama.

Link: www.independent.ie...
edit on 28-8-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

It sounds very promising.

OTOH, if it does work, we will have the luddites out there protesting "radio waved food" and that the radio waves harm all of the animal and plants around the food and perhaps cause autism and cancer and "holistic" practitioners will sell books and supplements to detoxify you from radio waved food.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Dr Emoto...

Humanity is on the brink of a golden future, it is only the politicians and religious fanatics who wish for continuity of destruction and outdated technologies.
edit on 30-8-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Screw Monsanto. The whole world needs this technology given away like Jonas Salk gave away his vaccine.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So, I read your post, but what is the secret to the info? Warm water is better than cold water?

Can you share some common practices related to your ancient knowledge?
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey guys...

I haven't read most of the responses to this thread so i apologise if I'm telling you what you already know...

I love my garden and the plants and flowers contained within. So, the idea of no chemicals and increased plant growth sounded awesome.

In short:
the website contact numbers are dead (and I tried several times)
Kew gardens DO NOT support this product as of 2009
I can't find anywhere to buy it

As much as I would like to say otherwise, I think this is gonna turn out to be soft warm poop....

Until further notice I guess....

Ian

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

ChristianJihad

Most of what I am about to tell you, you will never read elsewhere in a clear form, only cryptically. It is only part of an ancient secret kept by a very small family whom nobody knows, and nobody will ever know,

So how the hell do you know something that nobody knows ?

I said nobody knows the family that guards the entire secret. I never said nobody knows the secret.

ChristianJihad
Yo know I love ATS it allways has a poster (or should I say imposter?) who has access to some mind boggling information but can't tell everything as that would infringe free wll or interfere with destiny or ( any other lame excuse here)
'

Is it impossible for someone who knows great things to have access to the internet, and have discussions with people?

It wouldn't infringe free will or interfere with destiny... It can either make the world a utopia, or completely destroy it.

Just because it's a secret, doesn't mean it can't be known or discovered. It's just more unlikely.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

SunnyDee

So, I read your post, but what is the secret to the info? Warm water is better than cold water?

Can you share some common practices related to your ancient knowledge?
Thanks.

The "magnetic" nature of the entire Universe is the "secret". Understanding it will unlock the very force that created the Universe, and all things within. Understand it fully, and you can create subatomic particles from nothing, and then grow/create any element from that, with little to no effort. But like all knowledge, it can be used to build or destroy.

Regarding water... It's structure, when fully understood, is the flower of life. It's magnetic properties, and how it interacts with other elements, when understood, can lead to the fountain of youth.

When you understand the magnetic nature of all matter, in practice, you can turn stone to liquid, then back to stone, without heat, with no signs that it wasn't a natural formation. To understand that, think of man made concrete, which is first liquid then stone. Think about the role diamagnetic water plays when turning concrete from liquid to stone. It's all magnetic.

Even better yet, is floating stones like balloons.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just tried to order the hose attachment but they quoted me 500 euros. No thanks.

aarggh, this new look ATS is driving me mad. Browser keeps crashing...firefox.
edit on 30-8-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join