It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Radio Wave Treated Water Called A Miracle. Will Abolish Pesticides... Unless Monsanto Objects!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by suicideeddie

well its claimed that kew gardens are using it on a orchid house attached after the reverse osmosis system which delivers a conductivity less than 200 μS,

So we have a conductivity

Conductivity (electrolytic), also the specific conductance, is a measurement of the electrical conductance per unit distance in an electrolytic or aqueous solution
but they measure it via time..... makes no sense, just babble to impress the gullible

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

"It's called Cymatics and it's been around for ages!" -

OK, I suppose:

o The TERM Cymatics was invented in the 60s if I remember rightly - fascinating
o Documented studies of vibration and liquids started around 1600(+-)
o The Chinese used vibration and liquids for some 'magic' devices..

BUT:

o Cymatics deal with SOUND
o Radio wave manipulation is MODERN

I don't think they're related but maybe you know more than me...

Surely the OP study has already been discussed on ATS, it's been around for a year+-.. I hope the tech doesn't get bought out and buried like so many inventions that do not maximise profits within the (company product line) status-quo...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Is this what china was using ... they called it structured water ... they had similar results with their crops

My guess in what they are doing its changing the structure of many water molecules into hexagon patterns

they have shown some effects in humans

nhtglobal.com...
edit on 29/8/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
They'll be killed and the technology suppressed...but hopefully not. If this technology is truly groundbreaking the research results should be available somewhere. I'd like to see them

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I suppose this is a bit late at page four, but this new development is exactly what we need. Now we can radiate everything with radio waves. Hell, man, yesterday, we had all sorts of proof that they were generally bad for us! What a boon for mankind! What will we create next? I sure hope they can broadcast that stuff from the existing cell towers. I would hate to think about any more of those things cropping up.

I understand the new iphone due out soon will let your rebroadcast those radio waves to anything you want. Merely walk around your garden pointing at this carrot or that cabbage and, PRESTO!, you got a big one! Caution about pointing that power toward your groin area or even at your feet for that matter, however.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
oh yeah, they've had the tech since at least Royal Rife...

but that's not the plan...

www.educate-yourself.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus
"So I started the same thing both with Magnetite and neodymium,"

Basically you replace potting soil with 10% magnetite to achieve these amazing results. Forgive my ignorance on the subject but how does this relate to radio waves at a specific frequency achieving the same effect? And if the same results can be achieved using a magnetite "soil", then why the worry that this technology will be suppressed? It may be a stupid question but, as I said, I'm not versed in this subject. Thanks for your patience.

edit on 29-8-2013 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The first video is AMAZING. The second, not so much. It's bunk...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Why would you want to prolong your earth-suit for a longer duration?

We should be building in an escape switch.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

Originally posted by Phage

all waves are a product of a magnetic field.

Not the waves at Tavarua.
You don't get electromagnetic waves without the electrical component either.

ok, the actual particles which comprise a field all carry a frequency. a magnetic field molds energy into form of various atoms. this produces a frequency. the reason why atoms vibrate. are u familiar at all with sound cymatics? check it out. the evidence is very clear.

edit on 29-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

The first video is awesome. I'll likely give it a try tomorrow....the second...not so much. how on Earth is water supposed to become "perfect" and "beautiful" when it hears/"sees" those words. But if you say Adolph Hitler, bam...it's not "pretty" ice? I dunno...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
[yvid]

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
fake

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

" It seems that the Irish are excited about it"

They got exited about potatoes too. And how did that work out for them

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ultrasonic equipment has been around for years. But to provide enough power to effect large volumes of water. You need a good power source, the water can not be flowing too quickly, and a cooling system. Or the board gets fried.

I suppose the water itself is a good enough cooling system. But it would need some kind of radiator to work.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

What is it some of you don't understand about Radio Waves and Sound Waves... I'd give credence to Rife for his use of radio-waves to (supposedly) combat diseases with specific frequency patterns but Sound Waves are just the movement of air molecules - radio waves effect the electrons etc. - Sound Waves do not..
edit on 30-8-2013 by PrivateSi because: spalling

edit on 30-8-2013 by PrivateSi because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PrivateSi

Sorry. To clarify..

Ultrasonic and RF machines are widely available. Mono polar, bi polar and tri polar.

I wonder how they effect water in the bodies of those who use them.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Note to all conspiracy theorists who think all new good technology is suppressed.

Yes the boys club do try. But often fail.

I have personal experience with this.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by suicideeddie

well its claimed that kew gardens are using it on a orchid house attached after the reverse osmosis system which delivers a conductivity less than 200 μS,

So we have a conductivity

Conductivity (electrolytic), also the specific conductance, is a measurement of the electrical conductance per unit distance in an electrolytic or aqueous solution
but they measure it via time..... makes no sense, just babble to impress the gullible

μS refers to micro Siemens, which is the SI unit for conductance. Wiki
edit on 30/8/2013 by EasyPleaseMe because: DOH!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

This is very promising, I would say.
Since many countries have tested it, its got to be authentic

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
As much interest that I have in what this is, and what it would mean if it were true, I have reservations.
I have a big problem that it is not news on anything that I could find that is MSM. The sites that do have articles on this are mostly dubious at best, and are the same places that result in many false claims in threads that originate in ATS. I will not name them, but you can Google as well as I can, and see what you come up with.

This does not mean that there is not something valuable here, and yes, perhaps this is a sign that the PTB would like to sequester this information as much as possible and keep it in the background. Who knows. It needs scientific legs, and coming from reputable scientists other than the inventors. Peer Review and a detailed white paper.

I want to read evidence from physicists that can confirm that water can be exposed to electromagnetic radiation broadcast at 27Mhz, and obtain the properties stated such as "wetter" (decreased surface tension) and how Hydrogen can be somehow modified. I should think any one else on here would require that information as well before jumping on an extraordinary claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join