It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I posted a bunch of links about rothschilds and albert pikes plans, and unsuprisingly it got ignored.

its always iran, syria, libya are evil and must be helped(or destroyed).

its like to talking to the wall with brainwashed people.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Iran is no saint and I never claimed they were. I dont like them much, but since we are trying to compare who is more evil, I am saying iran has NOT attacked usa or israel directly, whereas whabbis and muslim brotherhood(who collectively belong to alqueda) have.

If you acknowledge that Iran are no saints but then bring up that they haven't directly attacked anybody [Are you even aware of Syrian history though?] then mention the Muslim Brotherhood. Where may I ask is the foundation of your argument?

This is simple 101 logic.

Skipped school that day?
Too much X-Box?

This country is flat broke with 17 trillion in debt, our soldiers are worn out from fighting bs wars in iraq and afghanistan. Dont you think everyone deserves a break here or what?

While I'll agree that outside of getting rid of our old Cold War puppet [Saddam while Russia and China inc have yet to deal with theirs *North Korea*] we had no business being there. Afghanistan is a whole other beast. Unless of course it was an inside job? In which case where's your foundation again on that one?
edit on 29-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

So it's purely coincidence that the ruling Assad family and the Alawites who control Syria are supported by their fellow Shia's from Iran and Hezbollah and the various Sunni rebel groups are backed by the Sunni nations?

Strange how yet again the finger of blame get's pointed at anyone and everyone else rather than the combatants, from both sides, who are committing atrocities against the normal, everyday Syrian people who just want to get on with their lives like everyone else.
It's their interests that should be getting put first and not those of the extremists from either side who just view this as an opportunity to further their own religious driven agenda's.

It'd about time someone in the Middle East accepted responsibility for their part and role in the whole #ty, awful situation instead of constantly passing the buck.

This conflict could have serious ramifications for everyone, but there still remains an opportunity to find a diplomatic solution - but diplomacy and politics rely on compromise something far too few are prepared to accept.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Are you confused or what? Why do you misrepresent everything I say?

Muslim Brotherhood is compromised of SUNNI fundamentalists, just like whabbis of saudi arabia. 19 saudi arabians with box cutters attacked the us of a. Ok so far?

Iran and syria are SHIITE fundamentalists, and while they do interfere in some countries, they have not attacked usa or israel directly. Sure they give weapons to hezbollah to fight a proxy war against israel from lebanon and sometimes from syria.

USA has been arming sunni fundamentalists to overthrow shiite fundamentalists, thus usa is USING THEM to fight its own proxy war.

USA, france and uk are no saints. The OP has a right to be pissed. I dont have to be iranian to agree with him.

As for 9-11 yes it was an inside job but that is immatterial to the context of this thread. I dont want to go off-topic unless necessary. Besides it makes nato look even worst with all this flip flopping and outright deceit in our faces.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

So why has israel been bombing assad's forces then? I dont think assad instigated anything against israel, so israel has been completly in the wrong about this with their provacative actions.

The leadership of israel as been digging its own grave now for a long time, and not necessarily for the reasons the OP implies. In fact I disagree with him about the palestinian and israeli issue. Jews have a right to do whatever they want within israel, not outside of it though. They should never have given land to the palestinians in exchange for peace and they are paying for it.

I simply want peace for a change. Its not much to ask!

Israel has the right to protect itself, and its interests in that region. EVERYONE forgets that Syria attacked Israel along time ago, and that in itself with the MANY nations that attacked Israel in force have led to what we have today.

Peace?

Peace cant happen when you get Nations such as Iran saying if Syria gets attacked, it will retaliate AGAINST Israel. Maybe OP should get his people to stand up against HIS Country and say enough is enough. Quit supplying and investing in state sponsored terrorism, eh?

See, OP's Country has blood on its hands too, and OP cant even agree with it because it goes against what the "handlers" tell him to say.

Ive met Iranians who want nothing but peace. They know its Governments who are playing with peoples lives. At least they are intellectually honest about it. Here? Not so much.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

wasn't it alleged that Iraq's WMDs were passed off to Syria before the gulf war hostilities?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

but since we are trying to compare who is more evil,

No. We are simply trying to get the OP to stop posting all the Iranian government propaganda and admit that his/her own country is not innocent .. that it's evil just like any other .. that it's deeply involved in terrorism and that it doesn't 'mind it's own business' at all ... that it murders it's own citizens simply because they are homosexuals or because they are political prisoners. That's it. No 'who is more evil' .... But the OP refuses to acknowledge the facts about his/her own country.It's almost comical ...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
See, OP's Country has blood on its hands too, and OP cant even agree with it because it goes against what the "handlers" tell him to say..

EXACTLY. This thread is 20+ pages. And yet the OP has not addressed the MANY FACTS that have been presented showing his/her own country engages in barbaric practices around the world. I too am wondering if his/her 'handlers' have forbidden him/her from acknowledging the truth of what we have posted here. Considering this is Iran we are dealing with .. and the government there doesn't allow freedom of the internet, or freedom of information, or freedom of the press, or freedom of speech ... it's making me wonder ....

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Israel has the right to protect itself, and its interests in that region. EVERYONE forgets that Syria attacked Israel along time ago, and that in itself with the MANY nations that attacked Israel in force have led to what we have today.

By bombing assad who is busy fighting off sunni fundamentalists?

And you are going back to 1967, the seven day war....ages ago!

Peace?

Peace cant happen when you get Nations such as Iran saying if Syria gets attacked, it will retaliate AGAINST Israel. Maybe OP should get his people to stand up against HIS Country and say enough is enough. Quit supplying and investing in state sponsored terrorism, eh?

See, OP's Country has blood on its hands too, and OP cant even agree with it because it goes against what the "handlers" tell him to say.

Ive met Iranians who want nothing but peace. They know its Governments who are playing with peoples lives. At least they are intellectually honest about it. Here? Not so much.

Thats like saying if iran attacked the united kingdom with nukes, then america has no business helping its closest allie. You should know how it works by now.

Look I am no friend of iran, syria, libya and especially not of saudi arabia. The issue is everyone is jumping on the OP simply because msm wants to condition people to eventually attack iran after getting through with syria, and of course libya.

You think russia and china like it? Dont complain later when they send some nukes that way. I am glad I moved to europe. I might have a better chance dude.

edit on 29/8/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

but since we are trying to compare who is more evil,

No. We are simply trying to get the OP to stop posting all the Iranian government propaganda and admit that his/her own country is not innocent .. that it's evil just like any other .. that it's deeply involved in terrorism and that it doesn't 'mind it's own business' at all ... that it murders it's own citizens simply because they are homosexuals or because they are political prisoners. That's it. No 'who is more evil' .... But the OP refuses to acknowledge the facts about his/her own country.It's almost comical ...

I agree.

BTW, do you think this site is blocked in Iran?

I do.

Here’s how Iran censors the Internet

I would love to here from real Iranians on how they feel, but unfortunately unless you are "allowed" to visit this site, I would assume its only allowed at a state sponsored level.

See how this works, and why we are not getting an answer?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Iran and syria are SHIITE fundamentalists, and while they do interfere in some countries, they have not attacked usa or israel directly. Sure they give weapons to hezbollah to fight a proxy war against israel from lebanon and sometimes from syria.

I think everybody here who has been paying attention for the last few decades knows for a fact that Iran hasn't directly attacked [as if that really means squat knowing their covert activities.] anybody but now you're trying to include Syria?

Just how familiar are you about Syrias history?

AND

While we are at it. What gives either a clean bill and walking papers simply because the way they choose to attack other countries is underhandedly and not overboard eh?

Killing somebody either with a drone or a backpack filled with explosives is still killing somebody eh?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

By bombing assad who is busy fighting off sunni fundamentalists?

Oh stop. Assad is no angel either.

Thats like saying if iran attacked the united kingdom with nukes, then america has no business helping its closese allie. You should know how it works by now.

Iran is using proxy fighting, such as terrorism and supplying terrorists. Its been well documented.

You think russia and china like it? Dont complain later when they send some nukes that way. I am glad I moved to europe. I might have a better chance dude.

Russia and China have their own uses for Syria. They are using their power in the UN also. They are sellers of weapons. They want control of that region, and have wanted control for quite some time. No, they wont use Nukes. Quit playing that ATS paranoid card.
Its about power. They really dont care about Syria or its people.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

No. In another thread you said children were worth sacrificing for your cause. Sacrifice your own as you have done for 5000 years. The definition of insanity is..........

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You are arguing semantics. NATO has done much more damage to the world via covert activities than syria or iran has covertly. Lets not talk about south and central american dictatorships installed by elite via the cia.

I owe israel zero allegiance. I am not jewish! Still I try to be fair with them and call it like it is.
edit on 29/8/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You are arguing semantics.

Is that what people are calling it when the topic doesn't vary from the point in contention now?

NATO has done much more damage to the world via covert activities than syria or iran has covertly. Lets not talk about south and central american dictatorships installed by elite via the cia.

None of which gives Iran and Syria a free pass now does it?
I'll acknowledge all of the above-mentioned. Will you step up and acknowledge the blood on Iran's and Syria's hands [Overt or Covertly?]?

I owe israel zero allegiance

So?

Your point?

I am not jewish!

Neither am I

Your point?

Still I try to be fair with them and call it like it is.

Yet you wont call it down the middle with regards to Iran and Syria though...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I couldn't agree with you more. When I lived in Jeddah Saudi Arabia and met many Muslims, none of them were militant. They were lovely families, very hospitable, and really enjoyed sharing cultures and stories. The regular people just want what everyone wants, a life where they can work and earn a fair wage, a healthy family, and more opportunities for their children.

All this war and economic crap is from the top down, not the bottom up. I firmly believe if the governments would stop playing control games the world would come into balance, free and fair trade, and the people would get along. I know it will never happen because power corrupts.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The point is what the heck are we doing in the middle east arming sunni fundamentalists and looking for excuses to go to war when our troops are exhausted and demoralised, our economy is sinking to the chineese, our deficit is at 17 trillion???

I already said iran and syria are no saints. Neither really likes israel, but why should the average american taxpayer have to give a #, when israel has failed to take its national security seriously for decades and cries like a baby?

I am for team america! That simple.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

The U.S. and other E.U. nations supplied him with the gas to kill the Turks, dude. They knew about even before he as going to do it, but did nothing. They then use this as a reason to go to war with the country.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Love
edit on 29-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join