It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Eyes are already open to the propaganda blaming the west for Sunni Shia sectarian violence.

That has continually been repeated for centuries.

Nice try at the demagogic bubble, but that has already been busted.
edit on 28-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by mideast

Eyes are already open to the propaganda blaming the west for Sunni Shia sectarian violence.

That has continually been repeated for centuries.

So you deny WAhhabis ? How do you deny Al-Qaeda ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I almost think that the entire problem is the media?

Yeah?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You're wasting your breath, OP. Americans are as subjugated by their government as you are by your god.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I completely agree. I was not disagreeing, I was simply supplying a standard viewpoint that when used, makes everything make these things a little easier to grasp, we are asking what Americans are willing to do, or wanting to do, when I bet a good bit of them have it in the back of their head that something bigger is happening but are just too apathetic to attempt to find a solution as a whole.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Don't try to pretend like no one was there. Both jews and arabs were there. The problem is not rooted in the hatred of jews, it's rooted in the hatred of the fact that europeans have to involve themselves in everything and now we have a bunch of europeans calling themselves jews and they came in and took over to govern that area. The hatred is for tptb.... and they should have left all who were there in palestine alone to tend to their own affairs... both jews and arabs. they brought hatred onto the jews by doing this and they should be ashamed of what they've done. it's all political and they should have just left it alone. Both jews and arabs were already in palestine and genetics prove how closely related palestinians are to jews.... until the others started coming in from europe with their political motivations. many of the people in control in israel had parents from europe who went to israel to have their offspring there so they would be considered pure israeli citizens. the majority of white jews that you research were born in somewhere like tel-aviv from parents who moved there from europe in time to give birth. a lot of them still claiming israeli citizenship get offspring born there only to move somewhere else later.

Citing that europeans were in control of that area before it was completely taken doesn't help your argument... it just reminds everyone of how this was a european endeavor. we already know they did this, they infiltrated egypt as well, africa as well, australia as well, america as well, asia as well. is this supposed to be surprising?

nobody needs to hear that jews had been there, because we know this and we know it was called palestine since close to biblical times...for almost 2000 years it has been palestine... just like the BIBLICAL prophesy said would happen. there is no disputing that jews also lived there throughout this time... that's fine. The problem became such an issue when false jews injected a new government into that area for their zionist takeover plan to control m.e. resources...and that stupid government has never stopped projecting it's will onto those people or riding on the back of that historical characterization of jewry. they think this gives them a right...a precedent. well then, in that case... the country I live in shouldn't be called the US... it should be called native america and we should open our southern border to mexico since mexican lineage is predominantly native american. it's the exact same situation. there is archaeological proof they were here first so anyone with even a smidgen of that bloodline should be able to get immediate american citizenship.

stop making this about race... it isn't about race, it's about politics.

if the crown wants a country, it can drive the indigenous out or it can use it in reverse as an excuse to drive a bunch of people claiming to be that lineage back in. It depends on what is convenient for them at the time.

there never should have been a british mandate, there never should have been french administration.
there wouldn't have been unless someone had something to gain from it.

you can say it has blossomed all you want but from what I hear it's a crap hole... full of a bunch of attitudes no reasonable person would care for. All that crap they've built wouldn't be there if it wasn't for the special interest behind it all.

edit on 29-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I am countering the idea that the Jews stole the land. I am countering that there ever was a "Palestinian" people. There wasn't and it's become a catch phrase and a victim mentality. The Muslims got twice as much land mandated as the Jews did.

Stop acting like my points were not valid. There was a massive migration into the region prior to the mandate and only the Jews were counted as immigrants. It's a fact of history. As for it blossoming, this short video shows how the wilderness has changed under their hands. Look at the map. Israel is lush and green and the rest is wasteland.

edit on 29-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by thesaneone

I dont think hes saying they want "help".

I think hes asking why we dont stop the global war machine known as the US government.

Yes , that is what I say.

We are tired of all deceptions and schemes.

We prefer to pay attention to our lesser schemes we have been facing for long.

Some time to let people talk instead of fihghting.

But will that be possible while they have thrown the parasite(Israel) to suck all of us ?

So now it's Israel's fault? I'm so sick of listening to Muslims cry about how Israel took their land. If the Muslim countries of Egypt, Iraq, Syria, etc. didn't attack them they wouldn't have seized the land (e.g. Golom Heights). If you use a specific piece of land to continuously attack them, guess what, they are going to take it from you. I would expect the same of my government. Stop blaming all your problems on others and take a deep historical look inwards.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I am countering the idea that the Jews stole the land. I am countering that there ever was a "Palestinian" people. There wasn't and it's become a catch phrase and a victim mentality. The Muslims got twice as much land mandated as the Jews did.

Stop acting like my points were not valid. There was a massive migration into the region prior to the mandate and only the Jews were counted as immigrants. It's a fact of history. As for it blossoming, this short video shows how the wilderness has changed under their hands. Look at the map. Israel is lush and green and the rest is wasteland.

edit on 29-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

Ok... you say there was no palestine.

Then you say they got twice as much land.

have you looked at a map lately?

How can you expect any respect for your statements when you say fantastical things like that?

the excuse of getting attacked is not going to work either for the next poster because the infiltration had been going on prior to the actual taking of Israel... and they were seeding violence just like they are now.

If you don't know this, rest assured that there are plenty of accounts of terrorism and false flags that occurred well before israel became a nation... and that thugs seeded violence to provoke attacks against the jewish race.

In other words, outsiders were infiltrating long before it became official.
This is not the only place in the world they pulled these stunts.

They went there, started causing problems and of course they were retaliated upon.

Golan Heights belongs to syria... Israel is still there uninvited. Why even bother bringing up Golan Heights when it's obvious who the aggressive infiltration is lead by. Not only have they taken palestinian land they were not given but syrian land as well.

Sorry, but I have no illogical pseudo-biblical devotion to european thugs that spilled over out of europe and branched out when mafioso type families were killing each other off and they needed to go find somewhere else to make trouble. Certain parts of europe were eat up with families offing each other, racketeering, money and bank scams, ghetto type crap...even connections into the Vatican. that's why the mafia was so notorious for running new york and other places in america and that's where a lot of jewish wealth is. Catholism, European Jewry and mafioso type crap is a strange love triangle of scams, lies, usury and death. there isn't a damn thing divine about it. It gets it's way because it runs the banks and it's ruthless.... not because it's all godlike and nicey nice. racketeering societies have been using the guise of many religions since religion began.... open your eyes and connect the dots. These zionist war mongers are nothing but cut throat thugs who work for the elite bankers.
There has ALWAYS been something strange going on between rome and the "those who claim to be jews who are not jews"

It's all the same crap thousands of years back... the empire wants the arab lands, plain and simple.
it's political, but the foolish fall for it time and time again.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Wow I have never seen a thread with so many brainwahed people that really think that America is needed for peace in the world.
Let me tell you something, if America would not be as aggressive as it is, the world would be much safer.
The problem is, that the American government backs rebels and then realize that this was the wrong decision and wants to get rid of them again.
The American economy is dead and still they think they can afford another war. Sure Afghanistan and Iraq were really clean and fast, right?
Oh wait, no... billions of tax money was wasted. Thousands of innocent civilians have been killed.
If America would not try to bring "democracy" to all this countries, the countries would be far better off. Less people in the world would hate the American government.
And all this propaganda about Iran in this thread.... I bet most of the people think Teheran is a 3rd world town with scrapmetal shelters... let me tell you, that Teheran is a really modern city with one of the most innovative motorways in the world.
You can have different Religions in Iran, I have Christian friends living in Teheran and they are happy to live there.
Talking about persecution of homosexuals and jews. HAve you ever informed yourself? If you want to believe it or not, there are jews living, that prefered living there instead of Israel.
Homosexuals, I dont really know, but I know that America is one of the most homophobic countries in the world.
Freedom of speech, there you are right. I have friends that got arrested in Iran just for attending a Metal Concert 2 weeks ago.
I don't like the Iranian government, but neither do I like the American one.
All this people that think America is only good are totally wrong. Both countries have their ups and downs.
Btw. it was America who pressured the shah to develop nuclear power plants in the 1970s.

You dont have to like me for this post, but I think some people here are really brainwashed. Freedom of speech is as dead in America as it is middle east

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavTrooper0430

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by thesaneone

I dont think hes saying they want "help".

I think hes asking why we dont stop the global war machine known as the US government.

Yes , that is what I say.

We are tired of all deceptions and schemes.

We prefer to pay attention to our lesser schemes we have been facing for long.

Some time to let people talk instead of fihghting.

But will that be possible while they have thrown the parasite(Israel) to suck all of us ?

So now it's Israel's fault? I'm so sick of listening to Muslims cry about how Israel took their land. If the Muslim countries of Egypt, Iraq, Syria, etc. didn't attack them they wouldn't have seized the land (e.g. Golom Heights). If you use a specific piece of land to continuously attack them, guess what, they are going to take it from you. I would expect the same of my government. Stop blaming all your problems on others and take a deep historical look inwards.

Me ,too.

Sick of the people who don't bother studying the reasons and proofs , bu just seek an opportunity to share the hate the govt has injected and leave.

Makes me so seek after 19 pages.

And repeating the proof for almost everyone.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

Once I was wondering are they putting their heads in the sand

Or

There is too much sand on their heads.

The issue is not that US has not freedom , Iran hasn't.

The issue is that the people on the wagon to fight ,think that it is right to send people to kill for them as long as the govt wants.

Sometimes I wonder if they are the elites supporting war. Or they have invested in military complex stalking exchange.
edit on 29-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by mikegrouchy

You and I should set our sites on Iran. The supposed end-game of all those secret plots we have been reading about.

Yeah look up Evin Prison, Section 209.

Irans 'Gitmo',

And why dont you finish the story?

Built by the deposed Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi in the 1970s, Evin prison was the site of torture and detention of political opponents by his SAVAK secret police. Today it houses around 4,600 inmates.

www.khaleejtimes.com.../todaysfeatures/2007/September/todaysfeatures_September13.xml§ion=todaysfeatures

Who brought in the Shah?

The secret history, written by the CIA's chief coup planner, says the operation's success was mostly a matter of chance. The document shows that the agency had almost complete contempt for the man it was empowering, Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi. And it recounts, for the first time, the agency's badly tried to seduce and force the shah into taking part in his own coup.

The operation, code-named TP-AJAX, was the blueprint for a succession of CIA plots to foment coups and destabilize governments during the cold war - including the agency's successful coup in Guatemala in 1954 and the disastrous Cuban intervention known as the Bay of Pigs in 1961. In more than one instance, such operations led to the same kind of long-term animosity toward the United States that occurred in Iran.

"A shah-General Zahedi combination, supported by CIA local assets and financial backing, would have a good chance of overthrowing Mosaddeq," officials wrote, "particularly if this combination should be able to get the largest mobs in the streets and if a sizable portion of the Tehran garrison refused to carry out Mosaddeq's orders."

So who helped establish the SAVAK?

SAVAK (Persian: ساواک, short for سازمان اطلاعات و امنیت کشور Sāzemān-e Ettelā'āt va Amniyat-e Keshvar, Organization of Intelligence and National Security) was the secret police, domestic security and intelligence service established by Iran's Mohammad Reza Shah with the help of the United States' Central Intelligence Agency (the CIA)
(wiki)

So you are right, it is Iran's Gitmo! Because it was established by the US.

Iran, SAVAK, and the CIA: Financial Support and Training

And why dont you finish the story? Well because you are obviously a shill. And you are here to promote the eventual war with Iran.

Thank you tax paying USA citizens for helping to destabilizing countries to the point that they become trigger points for war and terrorism. It would be a boring peaceful planet without your support

Those sitting on their butts waiting for others to protest? Whats wrong with you?
Waiting for Superman, Batman or George Washington to save the world?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This thread is awesome. At first I was kinda sucked in until I realized the OP was just adding to his portfolio for Troll of the Year.

I hereby denounce everything the US Government has ever done and resolve myself from any future assumption of collaboration by association without further written consent.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
And this is what makes the good old USA great...........

*Obama talks about Gun Restrictions*

US Population: ZOMG YOU CAN'T TAKE OUR GUNS!!!!! IT'S IN THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!! LET'S OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!

*Obama talks about bombing the sh*t out of a country, based on incomplete/false information, just like Iraq, which would plunge the US further into debt*

US Population: Oh, but what can WE do? There's nothing we could possibly do to change the Governments mind!!!! STOP HARASSING US!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I remember, back in 1985, while stationed in Europe with the Air Force, some of us got mail from Libya. It was supposedly from Gaddafi, and it was basically an open letter urging us to rise up against our military "masters" and over-throw our government.

It caused quite a few laughs back then.

This thread reminded me of that. I guess some things never change.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Is there really such groups ?

(sigh) Seriously. You really never heard of mafia cells???

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-8-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I remember, back in 1985, while stationed in Europe with the Air Force, some of us got mail from Libya. It was supposedly from Gaddafi, and it was basically an open letter urging us to rise up against our military "masters" and over-throw our government.

Hm, indeed.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

This thread has provided information about the war in Syria in the modern day when people don't like to research and find the truth for themselves.

You are the history

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

edit on 29-8-2013 by FoosM because: error

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join