It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

And?
So what if Iran is involved with Syria?
What does that have to do with countries across the Atlantic getting involved with toppling
governments like in Syria and other nations using the same fundamentalist they claimed attacked them?

They want Iran remain silent while Saudi Arabia is importing Wahhabi Al-Qaeda into Syria in order to topple Asad and bring a new puppet on.

They want to do whatever they want and surely there are few Americans who know the truth but want to hide it.

They look at the issue like US gambling in new movements in the region and they don't want US to lose despite much investment on war.

Discussing them teaches you how they spin with their interest.

Just a collective mind is needed to discover their nature because they are liars and liars don't have good memory.
edit on 29-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mideast

So Iran doesn't have an agenda or a stake in the future of the Middle East?

Hmmmm....

(Reuters) - Iran has been using civilian aircraft to fly military personnel and large quantities of weapons across Iraqi airspace to Syria to aid President Bashar al-Assad in his attempt to crush an 18-month uprising against his government

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I agree. I have long said, 'Not everyone wants to live in a democracy!" That being said, then they must understand that a king can be a complete tyrant and unfair. They have to change it as a people not us for them. There are lots of tribes around the world that are very happy with how they run things.

Our way works, well it used to work for us, but by our very freedoms we have been subverted. It will be up to us to change it, and I really don't see that happening because too many are dependent upon the Fed. So, they will do whatever they want to around the world making their elites richer and more powerful daily.

Nothing will change until staying as we are become more uncomfortable than the risk of stopping it.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FoosM
So what if Iran is involved with Syria? What does that have to do with countries across the Atlantic getting involved with toppling governments like in Syria and other nations using the same fundamentalist they claimed attacked them ?

Did you read the opening post of this thread? The OP is screaming at Americans saying 'aren't you going to do something? What is wrong with you? .... When in fact IRAN is guilty of meddling in foreign countries, and is guilty of terrorism around the world, and is guilty of terrorism against it's own people. So the POINT is that the OP is a hypocrite for demanding that Americans 'do something' and for saying there is something wrong with those Americans who don't ... when in fact the OP hasn't done anything about the sins of Iran.

Guilty of terrorism around the world?

Correct me if I am wrong, BUT was it not 19 saudis with box cutters that hijacked four planes and flew 3 of them into targets in mainland usa??? At least allegedly so.....

What the hell has iran done to the usa directly, or even israel for that matter? I dont count idle threats as much as actual attacks made.

People just like to demonise iran, syria, libya. I think we have paid posters on this board ganging up on truthers.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
People just like to demonise iran, syria, libya. I think we have paid posters on this board ganging up on truthers.

If and when people point out all the things the West has done are they "paid posters" as well or are they just speaking whats on their minds?

Pointing out what Iran, Syria and or Libya have done is not ganging up on "Truthers"

Good try though.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Guilty of terrorism around the world?

Yes. Duh. They are state sponsors of terrorism. And they sponsor Hezbollah which are terrorists. And they ... like every other country ... interfere with the happenings in other countries. And they work hand in hand with N. Korea which is mass murdering it's civilians through starvation. Iran isn't innocent.

Correct me if I am wrong,

Already did. Educate yourself.

People just like to demonise iran, syria, libya.

People just like to give Iran a free pass when the fact is it is just as bad as any other country.
Ask the homosexuals who are hung simply for being gay .. and ask the political prisoners who
are butchered by the thousands by the government. Oh wait ... you can't ask them .. they are DEAD.

I think we have paid posters on this board ganging up on truthers.

Oh grow up.
Just because people post FACTS that you don't like doesn't make them
paid posters.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

If and when people point out all the things the West has done are they "paid posters" as well or are they just speaking whats on their minds?

Pointing out what Iran, Syria and or Libya have done is not ganging up on "Truthers"

Good try though.

So when was the last time iran, syria or libya attacked someone, specifically the usa and/or israel???

Unless someone can answer this then I am going to continue thinking the way I do.

19 saudis with box cutters supposedly hijacked 4 planes and flew 3 of them into american targets.

Why are we not attacking saudi arabia, instead we attack EVERYONE ELSE but them?

And dont bother painting me muslim, iranian or anything else because i am american to the core and born there.
edit on 29/8/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I must insist........

What has iran, syria, libya done to the usa or israel other than idle threats and fantasies?

What justifies usa, uk and france falsely accusing assad of using chemical weapons and planning to attack him, just like they attacked gaddafhi?

Why are we not demonising saudi arabia?

Why are we giving weapons to the muslim brotherhood TO OVERTHROW those governments. Its not your country, or my country, ITS THEIR COUNTRY! They can choose what they want without nato interfering all the time.
edit on 29/8/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yeah...Why Not?

It seems we worn out our "demonizing" of America in this thread...........

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Nothing will change until staying as we are become more uncomfortable than the risk of stopping it.
The worst thing is living in fear,an entire nation living in fear,because their government cannot or don't want to find a solution.

But this mean that even the president is living in fear,the fear of taking the right decisions,by standing up in front of his people with dignity.

Therefore you cannot ask to other nations to do the good which you are not able to do yourself for the good of your own nation.

What is sad is that I read here on ATS posts saying,"I fear of my government",which means that one of my essential freedoms has gone.....liberty of expression of life without fear.

A President should be this way,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So when was the last time iran, syria or libya attacked someone, specifically the usa and/or israel???

Iran -
Iran State Sponsors of Terrorism
Wikileaks - Iran in cahoots with Taliban & Afghan War Lords
Iran supports the Taliban Terrorists who hit Balochistan Pakistan
Iran sponsors Hezbollah and Hamaz terrorists and has sponsored terror attacks within India, Iraq and Kenya.
Read up on the QUDS
Country Reports - Middle East and North Africa

Report on Iran - State Sponsor of Terrorism
A small amount of the information available from the link ....

Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984, Iran increased its terrorist-related activity, including attacks or attempted attacks in India, Thailand, Georgia, and Kenya. Iran provided financial, material, and logistical support for terrorist and militant groups in the Middle East and Central Asia. Iran used the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF) and militant groups to implement foreign policy goals, provide cover for intelligence operations, and stir up instability in the Middle East. The IRGC-QF is the regime’s primary mechanism for cultivating and supporting terrorists abroad.

In 2012, Iran was implicated in planned attacks in India, Thailand, Georgia, and Kenya. On February 13, in New Delhi, India, a magnetic bomb placed under the vehicle of an Israeli diplomat’s wife exploded, seriously injuring her and three Indian nationals. On February 14, a similar device was discovered under a vehicle belonging to the Israeli embassy in Tbilisi, Georgia, and safely defused. Also on February 14, Thai police arrested three Iranian nationals in connection with explosions in a Bangkok private residence that revealed bomb-making materials and makeshift grenades intended for use in attacks against Israeli targets. On June 19, Kenyan authorities arrested two Iranian nationals in connection with explosives stockpiled for a suspected terrorist attack. According to press reports, the individuals were members of the IRGC-QF. ...

Regarding Syria, Iran provided extensive support, including weapons, funds, and training to assist the Asad regime in its brutal crackdown that has resulted in the death of more than 70,000 civilians. Iran provided weapons, training, and funding to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, including the Palestine Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command. Since the end of the 2006 Israeli-Hizballah conflict, Iran has assisted in rearming Hizballah, in direct violation of UNSCR 1701. Iran has provided hundreds of millions of dollars in support of Hizballah in Lebanon and has trained thousands of Hizballah fighters at camps in Iran.

Unless someone can answer this then I am going to continue thinking the way I do.

I've got a feeling that no amount of trying to educate you will make any difference to how you 'think'. Iran isn't innocent. That's a fact that Iranian apologists don't seem to be able to understand.

So ... OP .... aren't YOU going to do something about all this terrorist activity that Iran is participating in? Why not? What's wrong with you?? (to quote your own words back at you) How about you admit Iran isn't innocent. That would be a good place to start.

edit on 8/29/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Yeah...Why Not?

I am not demonizing america anymore than I am demonising france and uk GOVERNMENTS.

Saudia Arabia deserves LOTS more hate than iran and syria does. Muslim brotherhood and whabbis ARE MORE evil than shiites are. Of course its my opinion, but hardely so because unlike you jokers its based on facts.

And I dont hate israel either. In fact under sunni extremists israel is MORE at risk than from shiite extremists.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by mideast
What is wrong with you ?
Aren't you going to do something ?

Iran is involved in Syria just as much as anyone else. Iran supports the international terrorism.
Iran keeps the terrorist group Hamas alive. The government of Iran lies to it's citizens and
doesn't allow freedom of speech. Iran hangs homosexuals in the streets simply because they
are homosexual. Iran locks up political prisoners and lets them die in prisons without having
trials .. or without them having legitimate trials. Iran walks hand in hand with North Korea,
which mass murders it's civilians by starving them to death.

What is wrong with you?
Aren't you going to do something??
edit on 8/27/2013 by FlyersFan because: added n. korea
What terrorists? The same ones that pulled off 9/11? Y'all are so far off base, neither of you know what you're talking about. Therefore, let me break it down for you, real quick: HAVES vs. HAVE NOTS. Guess what side you're on? Wake up! This isn't about "countries". This is about: SLAVES and MASTERS. Again, GUESS WHAT SIDE YOU'RE ON???

Now, AREN'T YOU (plural) going to do something? What is wrong with Y.O.U. (plural)!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Educate yourself of their covert support for certain groups attacking Israel, or their part in extending the fun and games in Iraq from 2005 till 2010. It's not my problem that YOU haven't taken the time to research those you are so blindly supporting. In fact, I'll even bet that if you were really confronted with the facts by your own research you'd still probably sit there in denial.

To thine own self be true.

19 saudis with box cutters supposedly hijacked 4 planes and flew 3 of them into american targets.

I'm no fan of those guys either. So, yeah. Everybody and their brother over there has blood on their hands. EVERY ONE of them. They are just as bad in my mind about extending the fun and games in Iraq as well. Between them and Iran I dunno who is worse for causing all the bloodshed spilled while they both played King Chit and blowing up the others mosques, markets and schools in Iraq etc.

Why are we not attacking saudi arabia, instead we attack EVERYONE ELSE but them?

Give the West time. One disaster at a time. The present US administration can only deal with a few screw ups at a time.

And dont bother painting me muslim, iranian or anything else because i am american to the core and born there

Why so defensive?

edit on 29-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

What has iran, syria, libya done to the usa or israel other than idle threats and fantasies?

See the above information that I already posted.

What justifies usa, uk and france falsely accusing assad of using chemical weapons ...

Now, now. We do not know who used the chemical weapons. It could have been Assad. It could have been a false planting. We do not know. All we know is that they were used.

1 - No one is 'demonizing' Iran. Stating FACTS isn't 'demonizing'. It's just stating facts.
2 - This thread was started by an Iranian to spit on Americans for 'not doing something' about America. That is why people are bringing up what is wrong with Iran and telling the OP to go fix his/her own damn country. (He keeps ignoring the facts about his own country and just keeps posting anti-American and/or religious rhetoric.)
3 - If you want to talk about how bad Saudi Arabia is ... great. Go start a thread about it.

Why are we giving weapons to the muslim brotherhood TO OVERTHROW those governments.

You'll have to ask Obama why he just LUVs the Muslim brotherhood so much.
No one can figure it out. Unless he's a closet member or something ...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Like I said .. you want to go start a thread about how bad Saudi Arabia is .. then go ahead.
No one is stopping you. Have at it.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Oh jeeeze .. you again?
How about you actually read the links and information provided. Educate yourself. Spare us your continued preaching of rhetoric. It would be a nice change.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Iran is no saint and I never claimed they were. I dont like them much, but since we are trying to compare who is more evil, I am saying iran has NOT attacked usa or israel directly, whereas whabbis and muslim brotherhood(who collectively belong to alqueda) have.

This is simple 101 logic.

This country is flat broke with 17 trillion in debt, our soldiers are worn out from fighting bs wars in iraq and afghanistan. Dont you think everyone deserves a break here or what?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Yeah...Why Not?

I am not demonizing america anymore than I am demonising france and uk GOVERNMENTS.

Saudia Arabia deserves LOTS more hate than iran and syria does. Muslim brotherhood and whabbis ARE MORE evil than shiites are. Of course its my opinion, but hardely so because unlike you jokers its based on facts.

And I dont hate israel either. In fact under sunni extremists israel is MORE at risk than from shiite extremists.

These are the "facts". OP wants us to "question" what our Government is doing, all the while lambasting America with snide remarks.

Its Iranian propaganda.

OP agrees with the premise that Israel deserves retaliatory strikes if Syria is attacked. His whole premise of a thread is dishonest. Why isn't he asking his OWN people this simple question? WHY is he worried about Americas problems, when his OWN countries problems are not fixed?

Again. Iranian propaganda.

You can try to question him on this but you will get state sponsored Iranian answers.

edit on 29-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So why has israel been bombing assad's forces then? I dont think assad instigated anything against israel, so israel has been completly in the wrong about this with their provacative actions.

The leadership of israel as been digging its own grave now for a long time, and not necessarily for the reasons the OP implies. In fact I disagree with him about the palestinian and israeli issue. Jews have a right to do whatever they want within israel, not outside of it though. They should never have given land to the palestinians in exchange for peace and they are paying for it.

I simply want peace for a change. Its not much to ask!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join