It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Breaking on CNN, Strike on Syria Within Hours Without Congressional Approval

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm sick and tired of the US playing world cop.

Leave them alone to their problems and if they kill each other off in the process, so be it.
We need to fix our own problems without worrying about everyone else's.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Like I said in another forum, I think the reason we're beating the drums of war is because the eur/dollar/pound is going to collapse real soon. The bubble is going to burst. The Fed recently stated that it's going to stop it's QE, and when that happens, the bottom is going to fall out.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
None of America's business.

Not worth one American life.

We get creamed every time we stick our nose into one of these messes.

We have no clue who the Rebels are.

This looks like a convenient distraction from scandals.

We can not continue to ignore our own Constitution.

I hate war...

Correct.

Let it be known the deceiver and destroyer are one and the same.

Stop them, before It's too late...

This won't be just another military operation, it will be without end, and without boundaries or limits...

Seems one way or another we are our own worst enemy, and will one day bring about our own extinction..

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Maybe prepping was a good idea after all just wish I did it

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow, without UN Security Council approval, without congressional approval and without the people's approval. That's a step a way from a dictatorship no?

It pains me to come upon the realization the some western governments will flaunt all oversight to get what they want. Because what they want is not what everyone else wants...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Mark my words. When we attack Syria, we all will have been witness to the opening shots of WW III. This will not end well. I am so sick of us, the US, having to meddle in other's affairs. Fix the sh*t here at home god damn it.

edit on 26-8-2013 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That makes no sense - why would the Fed announce something that would collapse the whole economy? Surely they would just carry on doing it, in that case? And all the economic indicators are that the worst is over and they're all on the mend, albeit some slower than others. Even the Eurozone is growing this quarter and that is saying something.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The US had around a 9% approval rating regarding military intervention. Now they are going ahead with a strike anyways?

The West is controlled by big money interests, and they don't even try to hide it anymore.

I won't participate in any wars. --If enough said this, and encouraged others who feel the same way to be known, then there wouldn't be anyone left to keep the war machine going.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Wow, without UN Security Council approval, without congressional approval and without the people's approval. That's a step a way from a dictatorship no?

It pains me to come upon the realization the some western governments will flaunt all oversight to get what they want. Because what they want is not what everyone else wants...

Yep you see if they manage to take over the ME then they will implement NWO at the moment its just the ME that aren't playing ball with TPTB and so they must find a reason to attack them. And I think that Obama will be that dictator that will be the new world leader.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

And how is this going to cause WW3?

Neither Russia, China or Iran are capable of doing anything to respond.

Oh, and the reason why this doesn't have UNSC approval, for those who are now suddenly in support of the UN (the usual tide of opinion from Americans is the UN is useless...... hmmm....) is because Russia and China have been blocking anything meaningful to protect their own interests at the expense of over 100,000 human lives - but that's fine is it?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by beezzer

That makes no sense - why would the Fed announce something that would collapse the whole economy? Surely they would just carry on doing it, in that case? And all the economic indicators are that the worst is over and they're all on the mend, albeit some slower than others. Even the Eurozone is growing this quarter and that is saying something.

The only reason why it hasn't happened already is because the Fed has been pumping @ 80 billion a month into the market.

Just my humble opinion.

link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

So, if it is just the ME that isn't playing ball, what's the deal with Russia and China? Will they just suddenly fall in line and join this "NWO" once the ME is all tied up? Are they in on the NWO game? If so, then why are they blocking attempts to intervene?

Your theory makes no sense.

link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jhn7537

Like I said in another forum, I think the reason we're beating the drums of war is because the eur/dollar/pound is going to collapse real soon. The bubble is going to burst. The Fed recently stated that it's going to stop it's QE, and when that happens, the bottom is going to fall out.

But that's just my opinion.

Hey Beezer- You're honestly probably not too far off from the truth. I do believe that its a little more convoluted than that, especially knowing that all the western nations who are "interested" in this upcoming war effort all have a sh*t load of issues within their own countries.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Where are the anti war protesters?

Do you honestly think the media would cover this story first of all?

The push on America is to encourage war in the east due to inhumane killings of innocent civilians. That is the drama "most" viewers are anticipating...a war on terror!

This is political business. And business means profits for big business. If Obama can push this agenda through, this would mean heavy tax dollars spent which was not in the budget. Prepare for the US to get hit with another debt expense.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by beezzer

He didn't say the whole economy he said currency collapse, and yes it actually makes perfect sense. They can no longer keep funneling money fruitlessly into the QE efforts, so they are going to pull the plug on QE and a war would help prop up the currency and economy in it's place. WWII ended the depression by most accounts.
edit on 8/26/2013 by SpaDe_ because: ...

link   
reply to post by beezzer

Er, they are tapering off the QE programme because it isn't needed any more, as the economic indicators show that things are returning back to something like normal. You have grabbed the wrong end of the wrong stick, matey.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Sk8ergrl

So, if it is just the ME that isn't playing ball, what's the deal with Russia and China? Will they just suddenly fall in line and join this "NWO" once the ME is all tied up? Are they in on the NWO game? If so, then why are they blocking attempts to intervene?

Your theory makes no sense.

Russia and China could also be part of TPTB after all China have the largest army in the world and i'm sure that TPTB would be controlling them.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Oh, silly me, I forgot currencies could collapse and the economy would just keep on rocking....

Same thing, different label.

And WW2 only helped the US out of the depression - it didn't help anyone else.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Mark my words. When we attack Syria, we all will have been witness to the opening shots of WWIII. This will not end well. I am so sick of us, the US, having to meddle in other's affairs. Fix the sh*t here at home god damn it.

This. The US and UK governments seem desperate to start as big a war as possible. They seem to be going out their way to get in to as many wars as possible.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join