It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Synchronicity: Proof of God?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Actually there are two things that strike me about this article.

1. An Initiatic tradition is to perceive all of the outside world as a direct dealing of God with your Soul. By practicing this, it's akin to being in the "zone" you are speaking of. Synchronicities abound. However, there is also number 2.

2. I have discovered that Synchronicities occur during periods of transition from one reality to the next. The greater the difference between realities, the deeper the synchronicities. Imagine, if you will that you are in a reality, a parallel universe, a world that is described as having an atmosphere, a sense of weight, and some general rules. It is a planet. When you change your realities, you leave the atmosphere of this planet, during which time you experience synchronistic loss. You'll say "Why Me?"

Then you eventually enter the void. While in the void, you need a vehicle to protect you from the lack of atmosphere or weight. Any Vigil, or Routine, will provide this for you, just get ready for a marathon. This is your Ark.

Finally, as you approach a new reality, you will enter its atmosphere. During this time you will experience synchronistic gain. It's like falling in love. Eventually you become rooted in the new reality, parallel universe, or world. However is easiest for you to visualize it.

Voila, you have crossed the abyss...

Anywho... you asked...
:-)

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Quazga]

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I had to go dig up this thread, because an interesting synchronicity just happened right here on ATS: ...Sorry to erect the dead, but wanted to log this.

This is weird. I helped resurrect another thread from 2006, more than two years old, at 7:22 PM tonight.

Here is the thread -- right here

Look at my post. I put the following exact wording: "Nothing happens by accident."

I wonder what other types of synchronicity are occurring right now this second within ATS. It seems that with the proper correlation software we could probably find multiple instances of synchronicity. We could probably divine the future, if we only knew how!

Just thought I would add this also.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
I have had much experience with synchronicity. Some people have been quite uncomfortable in my company because of it. Neither I, nor they, can figure out if I am attracting it, or merely more observant than most to note the occurences.

I can relate to that. The subject in itself is way too far out there for many people to deal with. That's why I pretty much don't discuss it, not even with the best of my friends.

Sometimes they will happen here and there. Sometimes in rapid-fire, even for days on end. And sometimes I even experience a sort of "chain-synchronicity" where it's not just two random events coming together, but one event after another relating to each one before it and sort of stacking up on top of eachother. I have only had this "chain" happen twice and quite recently actually.

Same here. And it is interesting that we find ourselves here discussing it through a specific one. The OP is my story of how it came to be for me. If I had it to do over, I would rewrite it a bit maybe, but it covers it in essence. Forgive all the bold type, but at that time I was so thrilled to have found ATS, I did get a bit over the top. I am concerned that people be careful with this, as you can see in the OP.

Are we manifesting, or are we observing? The teachings of "the Secret," and the "Abraham" teachings which came out not too long after, suggest that we may actually be manifesting. For right now, I reamin in observation mode.

I wonder the same thing. In fact, I have another old thread called "Visualization and the Bingo Hall Game" in this same forum that is my actual experience with intended manifestation. If you want, I'll dig that up for you, just u2u.

From my experience just observing synchronicity, it doesn't seem manifested, but it could be. If one were to believe some teachings, we could each be manifesting our entire reality, to varying degrees. But manifestation of some things are possible with visualization, and that I know for sure. You put out the thought energy while in a special state, and you basically direct life circumstance into delivering the desired result. Fascinating stuff. And it's real!

Every time I think about it, I kick myself in the ass. I should really be spending just about every free minute visualizing.

I had a thought last night. What if, the closer we get to some point in space-time or multi-dimension, the human power of manifestation actually starts to grow stronger? To the point that the human imagination literally begins to intrude on what we define now as physical reality. Both good and bad things alike. More and more people may suddenly find objects appearing that they had just imagined. Or the more sinister side, have people doing damage at will, or even uncontrollably, like in Firestarter.

lol, yeah. That was a trippy movie, kinda like "Carrie". Not sure what you mean though by "the closer we get to some point in space-time...." Do you mean as in the middle of meditating or are you referring to something else?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Do you mean as in the middle of meditating or are you referring to something else?

The 2012 thing springs to mind...which leads me to another reply...

reply to post by Buck Division

It seems that with the proper correlation software we could probably find multiple instances of synchronicity. We could probably divine the future, if we only new how!

It's already been done! There is a program that predicted the Tsunami, Hurrican Katrina, etc. It came online in the early 90's. This story was on the History channel last night at 8pm Eastern! The show was Doomsday 2012 followed by the 2-hour premiere of Life After People.

[edit on 1/22/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

During this time you will experience synchronistic gain. It's like falling in love.

I have had two periods in my life where rampant synchronicity were a terrible experience, for months on end. People who were not supersticious joked at first, but stopped talking to me and even quit their jobs to avoid me by the end.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by Quazga

During this time you will experience synchronistic gain. It's like falling in love.

I have had two periods in my life where rampant synchronicity were a terrible experience, for months on end. People who were not supersticious joked at first, but stopped talking to me and even quit their jobs to avoid me by the end.

Yeah man, thats on your wait out... on the way into void. Thats a horrifying situation sometimes. It has been for me, but it's always been worth it once I landed on the other side of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

I feel like my life is the color gray. Guess I never touched down.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You can see some synchronicity here...

Three signs of looming unrest

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have these syncros happen every minute of the day.

For example today whilst at the cinema watching Cloverfield my phone rang, it was my son who i have not spoke to for some time. I went to the foyer to speak with him. When i returned to my seat i sat down and looked at the screen to immediatly see a billboard advertising "Nokia Connecting People." Yes i do have a Nokia phone.

I'm not ready to discuss this subject any further at the present time.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Everything is instantaneously synchronized, think about it. The entire universe, all of eternity. It must be harmonized to perfect synch or it wouldn't continue to exist.

What you all are talking about is the focus of your perception in your every day lives which happens to either be numbers such as 11:11, or a myriad of other miscellanious sub-conscious/conscious concentrations. You'll see what you wanna see especially if you don't question it.

I could convince you there was a phone God and I promise you that you'd start noticing that your phone rings and there either jsut was, or then is a commercial or a movie scene with a phone in it. It's the world we live in.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Yup, I know what you are talking about with regards to the unknown. One evening, I said one word out loud (that one other person knows) and sure enough a very loud 'POP' was heard on the television. Now this doesn't mean this is 'Proof of God' but this event points to an instantaneous synchronicity of some hidden 'force'.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
You'll see what you wanna see especially if you don't question it.

Well I don't know about that. In my case, as you will see in the OP, I was led into this, and first thought it was just a bunch of BS, and screamed "coincidence" for quite some time. But with repeated exposure to it, and the "zone", I came to believe it, fighting the whole way and questioning every time. I am compelled to present this through my own experience with it, and not through that of others.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is weird. I helped resurrect another thread from 2006, more than two years old, at 7:22 PM tonight.

And on the same day you wrote this, I was thinking about a major synchronicity event that happened years ago (and haven't thought about it for almost ten years). Man...

Anyway, here's the account of the "event", in case anyone is interested.

Years ago, I was working my way through a very, very difficult book (by an author who is very famous but only in extremely "literate" circles; most people outside of his country wouldn't know about him).

In the book, which has around 600 or 700 pages (each one being less intelligible than the previous one), there is a relatively brief (a page or so) description of an historic event, a minor revolution that involved the toppling of a statue.
While that event is very famous in the author's country, I had never heard of it before - or since, by the way.

I read the pages describing this event on an early afternoon.
Later that night, I decided I would take a break and surf the TV channels, to see if there was anything distracting (it was a HEAVY book). A few channels into my "surf", a black-and-white American film attracted my attention (B/W films always do that to me...), so I watched it for a few seconds.

A few seconds... That's all it took for me to start having an eerie feeling of deja vu. I knew I hadn't seen the film before; I am a film buff, and I also have an extraordinary memory, even if I say so myself.
And yet, the scene I was watching looked strangely familiar... A few more seconds passed until I grasped that the unimaginable was really happening: the scene where I started watching the film was depicting the very same historic event that I had been reading about a few hours earlier: an event I had never heard about before (and I am also a history buff, mind you) - or since. Furthermore, the film itself is not at all well known (although it does feature some important Hollywood actors from the 1940-1950s) - and I haven't seen it ever since.

I was so baffled by the odds of something like that happening I went and tried to find some information about the film (as if that would clarify anything! ; )). It was then, reading about the plot, that I noticed another coincidence: the date - when I was reading/watching - was actually the exact anniversary of the said event.

Now, the said historic event had nothing whatsoever to do with the European country where I was at the time, so an "anniversary" airing of the film would have been totally meaningless. But let's assume, for the sake of the argument (as I did), that for some reason the TV station did decide to air that American film to "commemorate" an obscure historic event that happened 60+ years before, in a country far away. That still leaves me with a set of puzzling synchronicities:

a) from among the 600/700 pages I happened to read the page or two that describe that event on the very date that it had happened, more than 60 years before;

b) on the same day I read about it, I happened to stumble upon a channel that was airing a relatively obscure film about that same event, a film that I had not seen before or since;

c) I happened to turn on the TV at the exact moment - or a few seconds (not minutes) earlier - when the film was about to show that scene that I had read about.

Amazing...

Any thoughts?

Could anyone calculate the odds, perhaps?
(I realise it's a tall order, but still... ; ))

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well I don't know about that. In my case, as you will see in the OP, I was led into this, and first thought it was just a bunch of BS, and screamed "coincidence" for quite some time. But with repeated exposure to it, and the "zone", I came to believe it, fighting the whole way and questioning every time. I am compelled to present this through my own experience with it, and not through that of others.

I don't understand how this is proof of God or how God even exists? All I see here are a bunch of people who are very self conscious and self aware and are simply looking for synchronicities, and I do not disagree that if you look for them you will find them whether it is happening subconsciously or consciously. That's all, I'm out for now.

Scientific instantaneous synchronicity would be a universal perpetuity of the elements and forces that exist perfectly in a changing harmony with one another.

Peace

[edit on 26-1-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
Could anyone calculate the odds, perhaps?
(I realise it's a tall order, but still... ; ))

I will take a shot. (You made it easy, by breaking things down for me.)

I would estimate the odds to be as follows:

(a) From among the 600/700 pages I happened to read the page or two that describe that event on the very date that it had happened, more than 60 years before

APPROXIMATE ODDS: One chance in 300 (the number of pages in the book NOT devoted to the subject.)

(b) On the same day I read about it, I happened to stumble upon a channel that was airing a relatively obscure film about that same event, a film that I had not seen before or since;

APPROXIMATE ODDS: One chance in 500,000 (The approximate number of movies ever made that do not reference your subject.)

(c) I happened to turn on the TV at the exact moment - or a few seconds (not minutes) earlier - when the film was about to show that scene that I had read about.

APROXIMATE ODDS: One chance in 1,000,000 (The number of fifteen second intervals that can occur in a year's time, assuming that it would be no big deal to see a film sometime within the year that references a book you have read. Admittedly, the one-year reference is arguable, and depends upon how many books and movies you see during a year.)

(d) I happened to read the page or two that describe that event on the very date that it had happened, more than 60 years before

APROXIMATE ODDS: One chance in 20,000 (The number of days during the last 60 years which were not anniversaries of the event.)

#

Total probability: One chance in (300 * 500000* 1000000 * 20000) or approximately one chance in 3,000,000,000,000,000,000, or approximately on chance in 10^18 possibilities.

So, speaking roughly, I estimate the chances of this synchronicity occurring to be ONE CHANCE IN A QUINTILLION, which is not very likely. Nope. Not at all.

#

This is pretty amazing! There absolutely must be some organizing force that we are not aware of, and this force tends synchronize specific events. I don't think you can reject that.

My question is, why that particular event, for you? Is the Universe trying to say something to you about this particular subject? Perhaps something very oblique and subtle?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I find that ATS does the same thing too, like sychronicity and it also of course life it self. Do it not feel like the Matrix? Everything is like connected out there, I have it all the time and see other people have it but they never notice, its too suttle. Somethings are too hard to explain and you can never prove it, which means this is what God wants for you to believe that he is here and connected to everything. You don't need an old house to go too that is creepy to find out.
You basically need a quiet place, concentration and patience to know that God exists, its like prayer suppose but you can see the signs if you can not prove them as ultimately its down to faith. You will know that God is the ruler and he will make it known, in small amounts he will with people.

There is a book called 'eye to eye' (I just got an itch to the eye as I describe) where everytime America or nation makes decisions that go against Isreal, America for example will suffer a consequence. The Bible says that those who bless Israel will be blessed. America does bless Isreal and is the ritchest country in the world, look at countries that don't. But when they mess up with Isreal they get disasters like Katrina when America could have helped sort out the Gaza homes evacuations and stopped it, this happened after the book was written.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Thanks very much (for the math)!
I'll provide "feedback" if necessary.

And: I don't know (yet).

But I do have some thoughts...

More on them tomorrow... or some other day.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

All I see here are a bunch of people who are very self conscious and self aware and are simply looking for synchronicities, and I do not disagree that if you look for them you will find them whether it is happening subconsciously or consciously.

???

Have you read my "story"?
(Not that I am minimising the others' experiences - that goes without saying.)

How was I "looking for synchronicities"?
(And please, bear in mind that you know nothing about me.)

Was I somehow "mistaken"?

Have I "forgotten" that I HAD read the book before and I HAD seen the film before, and I DID remember even the date of that obscure statue-toppling in a distant space/time, and was actually on the lookout for the extremely slim chance that a TV station in a country that had nothing to do with the book/film would air that film - and, furthermore, I somehow "subconsciously" decided I would hit the book and turn on the TV on the same day?

And all for... what?
So that ten years later I could write about it on ATS?

(Hilarious, isn't it?
But that's exactly what it would take for this NOT to be a "synchronicity"... whatever these are.)

Or am I simply lying?
(Who knows why! I'll let the "skeptics" decide what my reasons might be.)

I know you didn't say that, but that - or some of the more ludicrous options above - are actually the only "answers" that pseudo-skeptics ever can provide.

Not much of an alternative "hypothesis", eh...?

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Anywho... you asked...
:-)

I am very glad you said that.

Because - and this is admittedly off-topic (and I would gladly open or join a new thread, if needed) - I'd like to ask you something, too, since you seem to have certain insight into this matter:

a) do you believe in constructing parallel realities - I mean, other versions of your own life, here?

b) if you do, do you have any specific advice on how to cross over?

(I thought I was about to do just that on January 22nd. Didn't quite make it... but it was one of the most exciting travels - NOT "trips"
- of my entire life. And, sorry, that's all the information I can give at this point.)

[edit on 27-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
WOW
I am so happy to have found this thread.
Thanks True American,for starting it.
I dedicated my whole life into solving the riddle.
I found out about about 9 years ago.And I wrote a few postings here some years ago,but it must have been hard for people to understand,as for one I am german and my english is not perfect and second I tried a writingstyle,which actually involved all the synchronities like (car horn,fridge,wind etc)
WOW again.
I soon will write how far I actually got into it.
There is so much more to it,but you must be really investing time and believe in it.
I believe the time is at hand now,soon all questions will be answerd.
Before i start writing the real stuff,I must think a little.
Well there are people,who actually died from this,like E. Collie,who you can find out about on WWW.kundalini-support.com,a woman,who believed to have the kundalini effect,which lead her to the great Oneness-effect.
You will later see that this source of the synchronities is an intelligence,that has much more communication ways then just noises,lights and nature related signs.
But first I want to say that everything has a reason.
And that we are now discussing this phenomena might be,because the time of change is near.
By time of change I mean,that I believe the world ,as we know it might be soon ending.
And those people,who have been truefully seeking for a higher source for very long might soon be given the answers,they ve been looking for.
I dont have much time now,but soon I will be writing about how close I got to this great source,that let me experience all feelings from true love to being scared to death.
For now I give you (those,who want to try to connect) a few things to look out for.
When in your room,open the window and if you are already in touch,you might put up a small bedlight near you with a low wattage,because
(as for me at least) the easiest way is to look out for flickering of the lightbolb.Actually i dont need to look at the lamp anymore,I see the dimming ,while reading a book.(I like to use Edgar Cayce).
Then you can either read a meaningfull book or just (without the light),
close your eyes and think about meaningfull stuff.
If you are far advanced you might even ask questions.
Then just experience your surroundings with this higher awareness level.
Things to look out for might be either electronical,like your fridge starting the cooling,your tv (on or off) making a cracking noise,well any device like microwave,toaster,radio,what ever.
Or your wall could make cracking noises.
Also listen to anything going on outside,like birds(either nice pigeons (positive) or crows (negative),car horns etc.
Dont forget the wind...
The best thing you can do (for futer reference) is to read a scientific or spiritual book(or nostradamus),whatever and whenever you get a sign,
you make a point with a pen in the book above the word,you where reading,when the sign came in.
Dont forget to make a small note,like (fridge,carhorn,wind,birs etc)
I have done this with many books and when rereading the marked sentences,you will find out,that they have great importance.

Of course this is not a thing for anyone just for fun wanting to try it...
it is for the people,who already know.

The best experience you can get though,is the Oneness-effect.
Imagine zapping through your tv-channels and every single programm relates somehow to your thoughts.
You become ONE with the whole world.Watching news channels you see the whole connections,you can find yourself inside a worldleaders conciousness ,like being through thought connected to the world elite
and you will see the whole picture...
and eventually you will find out so many things,its fantastic...

soon more
marco

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join