It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING!! Extreame Longwave Frequency Strike Southwest America RIGHT NOW!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gotya

I am fallible. No doubt. I have a mercury thermometer that I have mounted on my porch. I compared it to the one closest online and it was a few degrees hotter that the "official" a few miles down the road. When I stated my temp responses, it was that warm according to my measurements. Just to iterate, it has now dropped to 85°F "officially" but I show a 90+ temp still with rain drops.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by dazbog

I'm talking about this paper:

web.archive.org...

Where "weather warfare" is but one of many chapters discussing what was theorised the year 2025 may be like for the Air Force.

I'm NOT ! And my quote was not in ref to some presentation at and Army War College. Military weather mods were being addressed in the 40s AND tested in 1957. I also do not believe the majority or primary purpose of HAARP involved weather modification." Owning the weather " was and off handed pun. Their are several other military and civilian applications for their research. Many of which are classified. What I find most appealing is your curt humorous attitude.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

reply to post by dazbog

I didn't know HAARP was even mentioned in that Air Force cadet paper.

Bsides that, I didn't know cadets had so much influence over the future of the Air Force, who needs admirals...

Just helping ya out here sonny. The Air Force doesn't have a rank of Admiral, So yeah, they really have no need for em

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
This is creazy! look at this!

www.theweatherspace.com...

Longwave frequency create storm!

Tropical System To Impact Southwestern United States Weather Friday into The Weekend

any Atser on Southwest region? please confirm what condition there..look Bad to me..

edit on 23-8-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2013 by cheesy because: Sory my Bad

It doesn't look bad to me, it looks beautiful. Looking up I can see exactly two stars. And the moon. I'm in the higher elevations of Arizona, looking down on Sedona right now, and we really need the rain. This is the most active monsoon season we've had in quite some time. The wind is picking up, temp. is dropping a bit and cloudy as all get out.

Great for outdoor lovin'

No HAARP, friend, just really good weather.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Who has the curt attitude now?

So I made a mistake, I guess that nullifies everything else I say then.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Do not make the mistake of thinking the strange acting officials these days....that have thrown logic out the window....have a lack of resources to "do the people in".....that's Scriptural, by sorcery, even before it's over.
That's not paraphrasing.....verbatim....We will be made to submit by sorcery. The old boys are just now getting ramped-up. Haarp....Russia had it first, reportedly.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Closed down seems a tad misleading. SAME LINK - “Everything is in secure mode,” he said, adding that it will stay that way at least for another 4 to 6 weeks.

I think you missed this part...

“Currently the site is abandoned,” he said. “It comes down to money. We don’t have any.” Keeney said no one is on site, access roads are blocked, buildings are chained and the power turned off. HAARP’s website through the University of Alaska no longer is available; Keeney said the program can’t afford to pay for the service.

What part of abandoned and access roads blocked the power turned off, and buildings chained is misleading to you?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

lol i'm trying to get into the habit of not clicking on threads where the title is in caps, as invariably they're all b.s

not doing very well. :/

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I would just Google HAARP Map of the world-there are more than one facility for sure.

Trinity

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

its not only in alaska right?

Publicly, like some posters on here imply, there is only the one in Alaska.

Although, I think we all know there is probably one or two more hidden from public scrutiny.

In Australia maybe?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Tropical System To Impact Southwestern United States Weather Friday into The Weekend

any Atser on Southwest region? please confirm what condition there..look Bad to me..

This concerns me, if the indicators of ELF (extremely low frequency) or longwave, are factual. This would mean a ramp-up of US Naval communications to our subs and with the ongoing BS in Syria, I don't like that, we don't need to be there. Not intended to be off topic, I apologize.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by dazbog

Who has the curt attitude now?

So I made a mistake, I guess that nullifies everything else I say then.

No ! Of course not. I'll listen to you, as well as anyone else. The Admiral remark had little to do with anything. I took your first reply as condescending.I selected the low road and tossed the Admiral at ya. Admittedly it was sophomoric of me. Peace .

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by dazbog

Closed down seems a tad misleading. SAME LINK - “Everything is in secure mode,” he said, adding that it will stay that way at least for another 4 to 6 weeks.

I think you missed this part...

“Currently the site is abandoned,” he said. “It comes down to money. We don’t have any.” Keeney said no one is on site, access roads are blocked, buildings are chained and the power turned off. HAARP’s website through the University of Alaska no longer is available; Keeney said the program can’t afford to pay for the service.

What part of abandoned and access roads blocked the power turned off, and buildings chained is misleading to you?

OH BOY ! Nope, didn't miss that part. I am suggesting HAARP is not Dead and Buried.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by cheesy

HAARP is/was only in Alaska.

But perhaps you are thinking of ionospheric heaters, of which there are several. Of them, HAARP is/was by far the most powerful. Ionospheric heaters affect the ionosphere, not weather.

Is is not possible that affects in the ionsphere can cause or be reflective of events on earth....

There is some intriguing research about whether large earthquakes are associated with ionospheric changes caused by electromagnetic signals released by the crushing of rock crystalline structures. If so, then this might be a mechanism for major earthquake prediction.

solar-center.stanford.edu...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by cheesy

But perhaps you are thinking of ionospheric heaters, of which there are several. Of them, HAARP is/was by far the most powerful. Ionospheric heaters affect the ionosphere, not weather.
And what is the purpose of this in your opinion? why heat the ionosphere?
edit on 24-8-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

To research a wide variety of things; how the ionosphere is affected by solar radiation, how those effects may in turn affect communications and satellites, how various observed naturally caused phenomena in the magnetosphere and ionosphere occur...sciencey stuff.
scholar.google.com...

edit on 8/24/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

OH BOY ! Nope, didn't miss that part. I am suggesting HAARP is not Dead and Buried.

Nobody is saying HAARP is dead and buried but...

As things stand, the Air Force has possession for now, but if no other agency steps forward to take over HAARP, the unique facility will be dismantled, Keeney said. He pointed out that it would cost less to bulldoze the antenna field than it would to replace the 180 antenna elements.

www.arrl.org...

Although it may be in their future...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

This concerns me, if the indicators of ELF (extremely low frequency) or longwave, are factual. This would mean a ramp-up of US Naval communications to our subs and with the ongoing BS in Syria, I don't like that, we don't need to be there. Not intended to be off topic, I apologize.

The US Navy no longer uses ELF. The two ELF comm sites in WI and MI were deactivated in 2004.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Wow! Thank you for that web cam link!
I didn't have that one!
Awesome!
Around the world with Big Brother!

www.webcamgalore.com...

I wish they would have a better one in the Cayman Islands!
It's a concrete dock at the Port Authority!
All the beautiful scenery around & they put it there! Sigh!

Pretty neat!
Who would have thought so many remote places had them?
I guess there aren't too many 'remote places anymore!!!
WOQ'

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I live in Escondido, CA and was working outside from 12 noon to 4 pm doing yard work. Yesterday felt like one of the hottest days in a while. I felt like an ant underneath a magnifying glass getting fried. I sure hope we get some rain this way. Its been dry this summer and becoming an extreme risk for fires.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join