It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING!! Extreame Longwave Frequency Strike Southwest America RIGHT NOW!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yup....the low pressure system you were talking about is going to spin the moisture from the storm up into the southwest. (in theory.)

It obviously depends on the storm's path if it shoots west out into the Pacific then we won't get much.

Most sources are predicting it will head north / northeast.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
reply to post by gotya

I cant wait some rain will be nice. San Tan Valley here.

For real!

They're saying it should be rainy Sunday and Monday it'll be a nice change! High temps are supposed to be in the low 90's on Sunday. I'm hoping they're right.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Makes sense.
The high between California and Hawaii would tend to keep it from moving out to sea.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Thanks cheesy.

Luckily I live in the NorthEast!

Hear that, Southwest?
- Better get your swimmiez on!
LOLOL!

NE for LIFE!

Best of Luck.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Well, I live in Southern California, and it's HUMID here, but the sky is clear. We're supposed to get rain and thunder this weekend. I'm looking forward to it!

edit on 24-8-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Here ya go....

TS Ivo - Tropical Storm Ivo has gathered a bit of strength since last night, now with winds up to around 45 MPH which still makes it fairly weak but competent and very potent in terms of the rainfall potential for not only Baja California but possibly the Southwest US as well. We're talking Arizona, inland California and southern Nevada seeing a decent flood threat because of an increasingly likely period of wet weather, some areas of which could use the rainfall. It may come very close to Baja California this weekend so the outer bands could easily produce up to 4 inches of rainfall for central Baja California. This could contribute to some flooding problems, not a whole lot, but still some considerable impacts on the weather for folks there. Even though it should stay well to the south and west of the Southwest US, major moisture outflow means the enhanced potential of a wet weather period basically peaking around Sunday. Therefore flash flood watches are up. It could dissipate by Sunday or Monday right off the coast of northwest Baja California, so for now it just appears to be a major soaker for both areas but not likely to produce widespread major flooding.

www.wunderground.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
Cheesy, you are awesome. And that avatar is the best!

You too..and the Other Atser is Smart and Great!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
OH NOES! IT MUST BE BAD BECAUSE THE THREAD TITLE IS ALL IN CAPS!!!!!!

/end sarcasm

Love that...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yesterday it was hot.
Today it was hot.
Tomorrow it will be hot.

Right now @ 11 pm it is 95°f.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Hey Cheesy, any time you bring up HAARP on ATS, you're going to get pummeled - I still think there is something to it, but the smart people say there isn't.

I want to add that everytime I see your Avatar, I smile - it so makes my day.

Don't stop posting just because people are ridiculing the HAARP thing - it's really good hearing an opinion from Indonesia.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well that will put a damper on my daughters visit in Tucson, maybe... I just hope it won't cause problems with airports there, as she has a flight back to LA in a couple of days.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Well that will put a damper on my daughters visit in Tucson, maybe... I just hope it won't cause problems with airports there, as she has a flight back to LA in a couple of days.

When is she flying back Sunday / Monday? It could cause problems hard telling. I wouldn't think it would be anything more than a short delay, she'll be fine.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by cheesy

HAARP is/was only in Alaska.

But perhaps you are thinking of ionospheric heaters, of which there are several. Of them, HAARP is/was by far the most powerful. Ionospheric heaters affect the ionosphere, not weather.
Everything works in unison. Mess with one facet of our planet and a whole mess of things can change.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Closed down seems a tad misleading. SAME LINK - “Everything is in secure mode,” he said, adding that it will stay that way at least for another 4 to 6 weeks.

"The only bright spot on HAARP’s horizon right now is that the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is expected on site as a client to finish up some research this fall and winter. DARPA has nearly $8.8 million in its FY 14 budget plan to research “physical aspects of natural phenomena such as magnetospheric sub-storms, fire, lightning and geo-physical phenomena.”

"The proximate cause of HAARP’s early May shutdown was less fiscal than environmental, Keeney said. As he explained it," the diesel generators on site no longer pass Clean Air Act muster. Repairing them to meet EPA standards will run $800,000.... "

"Jointly funded by the US Air Force Research Laboratory and the US Naval Research Laboratory"

Honestly, Does anyone believe these two funding agencies can't scrape up 800 grand ?

DARPA.MIL BUDGET - Wonder what their Piggy Bank Holds ?

IMHO HAARP has been [ justifiably] attracting to much negative attention. I suspect they will be doing well for many years to come. What other method does the Military have to " Own the Weather by 2025 " What other nefarious schemes may they be involved with.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by staple
Yesterday it was hot.
Today it was hot.
Tomorrow it will be hot.

It hasn't been all that "hot" in the South West, in 6 years; and, it's getting cooler. My thermometer reads 65°f at 11:30 p.m PST.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by staple
Yesterday it was hot.
Today it was hot.
Tomorrow it will be hot.

It hasn't been all that "hot" in the South West, in 6 years; and, it's getting cooler. My thermometer reads 65°f at 11:30 p.m PST.

WTH?!?

Where are you?

In Phoenix it's freaking hot - normal for this time of year - but it's hot!!!

If you're in Phoenix your thing is broken.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this Cheesy, you are an awesome contributor here and I appreciate your intensely curious yet polite manner here. Many here could learn from your example regardless of your topics, I'm serious here.

I've searched this technology, but mostly have found enough aerial imagery that I believe many similar HAARP-like installations exist elsewhere... enough to make me believe US didn't have a corner on that market so to speak.

I'm in Washington state, and the weather has been a bit odd. Very hot and lately more humid and hazy. We generally don't get red hazy sunrises in the summer but it's getting that way.

Cheesy, I'd be wary of any site broadcasting what HAARP is doing (you should watch the movie "Promised Land" and think about the idea that huge interests/companies play BOTH sides! This realization both blew my mind and broke my heart my friend). Also do not let a single word spoken to you on this forum ever stop you from seeking what you are looking for.

I know you are my dependable contact in Indonesia sir, and that makes you a valuable asset on the same level as those highly regarded skeptics that try to negate all your info.

Kudos to you brother!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

I didn't know HAARP was even mentioned in that Air Force cadet paper.

Bsides that, I didn't know cadets had so much influence over the future of the Air Force, who needs admirals...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by dazbog

I didn't know HAARP was even mentioned in that Air Force cadet paper.

Bsides that, I didn't know cadets had so much influence over the future of the Air Force, who needs admirals...

I have absolutely no idea what that addresses . Please enlighten me, always willing to learn

I apologize for lack of ref. The below info is from a folder on my computer.

ADVANCED WEAPON SYSTEMS: OWNING THE WEATHER - On March 19, 1997, Dr. Arnold A. Barnes, Jr. of John Hopkins University, the Senior Scientist at Phillips Laboratory, described a key element of Full Spectrum Dominance at the Tecom Test Technology Symposium in his address on "The Army After Next: How Will We Test? Weather Modification.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

I'm talking about this paper:

web.archive.org...

Where "weather warfare" is but one of many chapters discussing what was theorised the year 2025 may be like for the Air Force.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join