WARNING!! Extreame Longwave Frequency Strike Southwest America RIGHT NOW!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

I'm pretty sure they still use ELF. The two sites in WI and MI were experimental stations.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I thought that the longwave frequency is just an indicator of possible bad weather or disruptive energy events. I don't think that it was an indicator of HAARP but it could possibly indicate that HAARP was active. That is what I thought it was saying when I was searching for information on what the map meant, but I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i am really sory i cant repply all the post yesterday..i am work hard here, but So much TQ for your replly post,

i respect all the member and all the oppinion..Ats is great Source of Information..

looks like the storm move to upper side..

take care guys! hope everything okay back there..
edit on 24-8-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-8-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I live right in the middle of that zone and we did have a crazy lightning storm the other night, it was unlike any lightning storm I've seen. The lightning bolts were dead silent and were blue, orange and red. I stood and watched it for about an hour above the Palomar Mountain area.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EviLCHiMP

wow it wouldbe so cool watch from mountain..!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Cheesy you are so very cool, and you write like I imagine your Avatar would speak! No disrespect, actually quite the opposite, I find your demeanour, behaviour and general attitude toward other ATS members to be exemplary, something that many other members could try to aspire to. Don't worry about the changing weather, times are certainly changing Cheesy that part for sure is true.

Respect to you
edit on 25-8-2013 by Charlyboy because: poor grammer

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Monsoon season, si!

You haven't lived until you experience 113 degrees with 98% relative humidity... but once it rains it's nice and the t-storms are spectacular. Also the mesquite and sage smell in the desert after a summer rain is distinct and lovely, too.

But if HAARP can do what is suggested then I would respectfully ask them to end the drought ...well, everywhere.

And CHEESY, man I love your Avatar avatar... his expression makes me crack up every time I see it. Respect.
edit on 8/25/2013 by Baddogma because: cheesy love

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlyboy
reply to post by cheesy

Cheesy you are so very cool, and you write like I imagine your Avatar would speak! No disrespect, actually quite the opposite, I find your demeanour, behaviour and general attitude toward other ATS members to be exemplary, something that many other members could try to aspire to. Don't worry about the changing weather, times are certainly changing Cheesy that part for sure is true.

Respect to you
edit on 25-8-2013 by Charlyboy because: poor grammer

tq sir, this avatar cant speak much its only smile..hehe
looks you new here sir, welcome,lot of information here so stay on ats..God bless

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

113 degree? awww if i were you sir, i will go to nearest swiming pool every 5 hour..
some refrigator will help you a bit sir haha

i respect you too sir tqx

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Meh... I dunno about HAARP.

Sure, telling everyone its closed for business would make all of us turn our heads, so we wouldn't give notice if the place started running again by some secret ops. That said, I have no idea how likely that is, or what they would hope to accomplish by manifesting a big storm.

No clue.

But, I will say that even here on the east coast of America, around the time of this frequency increase, we saw a very strange, peculiar storm roll through. The sky went dark, and the thunder shook our apartment complex so hard it knocked a few things over, almost like a small earthquake. This was only my area, though. And it barely rained at all. It was a very strange storm indeed.

So, manifested or not, something strange was going on in our ionosphere that day.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by cheesy

Where do I start?

HAARP is currently shut down.

HAARPstatus is a completely bunk website run by a guy who claimed he bought? HAARP but later retracted when no one believed him.

His HAARP alerts always seem to coincide with severe weather, because, before HAARP, there was no such thing as severe weather, right?

edit on 23-8-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

Not sure if anyone else here knows that Russia owns their own version of HAARP.
I believe other countries have also invested in such technologies

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
According to recent interviews on the internet HAARP control was transferred to another government agency and Alaska is not the only location, there are many facilities like this scattered around the planet. Don't ask me for references as I'm not going to go back and look up all that stuff, just telling you what I've heard or read.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
oi43.tinypic.com...

A drainage canal that at most has 2-3 ft of water in it is overfilled and the dirtroad caving into it

This was yesterday at 5.50pm

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It was pretty windy and slick out in glamis with the rain and sand
oi41.tinypic.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Haven't you heard? Kevin Martin is a fraud. He uses the current surface analysis to create his "HAARP status" maps.

There is currently a low pressure area located over the California/Arizona border.
It's called weather, not HAARP, and this is the time of year when that sort of thing happens.

www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov...
edit on 8/23/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I gave you a star Phage because I like John Lithgow. Please enlighten we the unenlightened, who the hell is Kevin Martin? Dear OP, all I can say is a famous quote, "those bastards"- Southpark

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yup.

Low pressure around southern california usually means rain here in West Texas WOOHOO!!!!

The only better scenario is a hurricane hitting the Baja. That'll always get us tons of much needed rain. Hurricanes hitting the Gulf never make it up this far. The rain washes out aross the southeast US instead.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Haven't you heard? Kevin Martin is a fraud. He uses the current surface analysis to create his "HAARP status" maps.

There is currently a low pressure area located over the California/Arizona border.
It's called weather, not HAARP, and this is the time of year when that sort of thing happens.

www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov...
edit on 8/23/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

your right Phage, having lived in California for more that 50 years, this is typical weather for the season. ask any CAL FIRE worker, they will fill you in.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Please enlighten we the unenlightened, who the hell is Kevin Martin?

This should enlighten all who want to learn about Mr. Kevin Martin...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by Phantasm
reply to post by cheesy

Isn't the HAARP facility in Alaska vacant?

Yep...

haarp facility shuts down

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) — a subject of fascination for many hams and the target of conspiracy theorists and anti-government activists — has closed down. HAARP’s program manager, Dr James Keeney at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico, told ARRL that the sprawling 35-acre ionospheric research facility in remote Gakona, Alaska, has been shuttered since early May.

Looks like PT Barnum was right once again...

Actually there are many facilities, the one was not shutdown, the management contact was up and faculty shut down during management change over. This happens during all contract change overs at one level or another

I would hope they would not use this weapon against our own country but hey never stopped them before lol.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by cheesy

What are your expectations, speculations about this?

What impacts do such intense long waves have on the human body and on various modern technologies?

Are you expecting a weather impact?

It's usually not very . . . kosher . . . on ATS

to give such a bleak OP . . . You are EXPECTED to offer more commentary and opinion on what your OP is about.

I have to agree with this post! Sensationalizing a low pressure area!? What's next? The world ends when a cat is found stuck in a tree!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join