It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

so on a molecular level, the nano tubes have more, or less headroom?

At what frequency are they excited?

(the above is about I am getting your point) Sorry.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I gotcha. Good luck. don't hold your breath. I wouldn't be surprised with a link about "The Partridge Family" as a response. Wait..."partridge" equals "manson" in psychlooney gematria.....ohhsit......nevermind.....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by nii900

so on a molecular level, the nano tubes have more, or less headroom?

At what frequency are they excited?

(the above is about I am getting your point) Sorry.

idunno, .....sory you
could there be the math like calculei??

Microprosopus (Latin) [from Greek mikros small + prosopon face] Qabbalistic rendition of the Chaldean phrase Ze`eyr 'Anpin (Short Face), which designates the nine smaller Sephiroth, in contradistinction from the Macroprosopus (Long Face). Microprosopus or the nine Sephiroth are the manifested universe or Third Logos unfolded in manifestation; whereas Macroprosopus (the Crown or Kether), the first and highest of the Sephiroth, is the First and Second Logoi considered as a unit, the purely spiritual universe and its roots. Hence the Microprosopus is the Logos manifested, and of such logoi there are many in boundless space. Naturally each such universe has its own Macroprosopus, www.theosociety.org...
Crown, or Kether, all these universes being united by their divine-spiritual roots in the Boundless.

[edit] Method of bisecting intervals
en.wikipedia.org...

...It is recommended to keep at least one extra digit beyond the desired accuracy of the xn being calculated to minimize round off error.

Exponential identity

Pocket calculators typically implement good routines to compute the exponential function and the natural logarithm, and then compute the square root of S using the identity

The same identity is used when computing square roots with logarithm tables or slide rules.

edit on 6-7-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...
In mathematics, a Taylor series is a representation of a function as an infinite sum of terms that are calculated from the values of the function's derivatives at a single point.

"Series expansion" redirects here. For other notions of the term, see series (mathematics).
www.sanskrit-lexicon.uni-koeln.de...
Digital Sanskrit Lexicon: Search Results
1 caJcusUcika m. `" using the beak as a needle "' , the tailor-bird (Sylvia sutoria) L.
2 saucika m. (fr. %[sUci]) one who lives by his needle , a tailor (in the caste system he is the son of a S3aund2ika and a Kaivarti1) Kull. on Mn. iv , 214.
3 sUcika m. one who lives by his needle , a tailor &c. (cf. %[saucika]) VarBr2S. ; (%[A]) f. see next.
4 sUtrabhid m. `" thread-cutter "' , a tailor L.
5 tunnavAya m. a tailor Mn. iv , 214 Ya1jn5. i , 163 R.
6 vastrabhedaka or m. a clñclothes-cutter , tailor W.
7 vastrabhedin m. a clñclothes-cutter , tailor W.

www.spokensanskrit.de...
शुक्र zukra adj. lucid edit
शुक्र zukra m. name of the vyAhRtis edit
शुक्र zukra m. planet Venus or its regent edit

Name

Shukra is etymologically identical with shukla "white". As a noun, it is also the name of a Marutvat, of a son of Vasishtha, of the third Manu, of one of the saptarshi under Manu Bhautya, of a son of Bhava, of a son of Havirdhana.

Ushanas is also the name of the author of a Dharmashastra.
HinducosmoMap2

[edit] Guru Shukracharya en.wikipedia.org...

Subtle body

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the body of light in the Tibetan Dzogchen tradition, see Rainbow body.

The subtle body in Indian mysticism, from a Yoga manuscript in Braj Bhasa language, 1899, now in the British Library.
A subtle body is one of a series of psycho-spiritual constituents of living beings, according to various esoteric, occult, and mystical teachings. Each subtle body corresponds to a subtle plane of existence, in a hierarchy or great chain of being that culminates in the physical form.

It is known in different spiritual traditions; "the most sacred body" (wujud al-aqdas) and "supracelestial body" (jism asli haqiqi) in Sufism, "the diamond body" in Taoism and Vajrayana, "the light body" or "rainbow body" in Tibetan Buddhism, "the body of bliss" in Kriya Yoga, and "the immortal body" (soma athanaton) in Hermeticism.[1] The various attributes of the subtle body are frequently described in terms of often obscure symbolism: Tantra features references to the sun and moon as well as various Indian rivers and deities, while Taoist alchemy speaks of cauldrons and cinnabar fields.

Clairvoyants sometimes say that they can see the subtle bodies as an aura. The practice of astral projection, as described in various literature, is supposed to involve the separation of the subtle body from the physical. The theosophical movement was important in spreading such ideas throughout the West in the late 19th century. The existence of subtle bodies is unconfirmed by the mainstream scientific community.
See also:
Vedanta (the five Koshas)
Samkhya
Tantra
Kundalini

The subtle body (Sukshma sarira or Sukshma sharira) in Vedantic philosophy is composed of five Kosas or "sheaths". The subtle body is the vehicle of consciousness with which one passes from life to life. The Liṅga Śarīra is the vehicle of consciousness in later Samkhya, Vedanta, and Yoga , and is propelled by past-life tendencies, or bhavas.[2] Linga can be translated as "characteristic mark" or "impermanence" and the term Sarira as "form" or "mold".[3] Karana or "instrument" is a synonymous term. In the Classical Samkhya system of Isvarakrsna (ca. 4th century CE), the Lińga is the characteristic mark of the transmigrating entity. It consists of twenty-five tattvas from eternal consciousness down to the five organs of sense, five of activity (buddindriya or jñānendriya, and karmendriya respectively) and the five subtle elements that are the objects of sense (tanmatras) The Samkhyakarika says:
"The subtle body (linga), previously arisen, unconfined, constant, inclusive of the great one (mahat) etc , through the subtle elements, not having enjoyment, transmigrates, (because of) being endowed with bhavas ("conditions" or "dispositions") As a picture (does) not (exist) without a support, or as a shadow (does) not (exist) without a post and so forth; so too the instrument (linga or karana) does not exist without that which is specific (i.e. a subtle body)."[4]
The idea was adopted by Vedanta and Yoga philosophy, and from there, in the 19th century, the terminology was adopted by the Theosophy of Madame Blavatsky. Subtility-The State Of Being Subtile To Will
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-7-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here is an excellent post by Masonic Light that explains the word you are questioning network:

In some versions of the Royal Arch Degree a word similar to this is used, but it has never been claimed that this word is a name for God, or is the name of some secret god. The words "Jah" and Ba'al" are both Semitic words that mean "lord". The author of this version of the ritual which uses the word also apparently (and mistakenly) believed that "On" meant "lord", due to a misreading of the book of Genesis, where it says that Joseph married the daughter of the "Priest of On" (on was, in fact, the name of the city, not an Egyptian word for God).

It is true that the word Ba'al was used by the Canaanites, who applied it to an idol, but it is also true that the Hebrews used the word for their God, as it was a generic title for "king" or "lord".

Regardless, it is apparent that the author of the ritual, although he was mistaken about "On", thought that all three words meant "Lord", and that's why the ritual says that these words describe God, not that they are His names. Indeed, the ritual confirms that God's name is that which is mentioned many times in the KJV Old Testament, i.e., "Jehovah". source

edit on 6-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thank you sir.

And that wasn't near as painful as I had anticipated.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by pepsi78

OK, I am a mason. I am asking you why you posted that picture. I will ask one more time.
Why did you post that picture?

It's from Holy Royal Arch, Jahbulon is part of the masonic ritual, where you state the name in a repeated manner. jah bul on.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Of course this is all a bunch of none sense. Let me help you, explenation included.

Directly from the lodge, with masons explaining it, Jehova Jahbulon. Scroll to 1:56 in the documentary.

edit on 6-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Of course this is all a bunch of none sense. Let me help you, explenation included.

Since neither one of us is in the York Rite, I, unlike you, will not offer an opinion on whether this is accurate or not since niether one of us knows for certain. There are several members on this forum who are members and I am sure that they can offer further insight regarding this video.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I am with you in that I think it's suspect, but I don't and cannot say for sure.
I did like the part about the Illuminati. It was factual and informative to a point.

So Pepsie, are you convinced this is real based on the word of the youtube poster?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I posted my religious beliefs and Pepsi posts a picture as if that contradicts my belief and supports his. Pepsi, your just as misguided on theology as you are with Masonry.
edit on 6-7-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

It does not matter, the rite is an official body of masonry. Were not debating you and the masons on ATS but masonry.

Aditionaly:

en.wikipedia.org...
Walton Hannah stated in his book Darkness Visible that the interpretation that Jabulon was a name for God reportedly disturbed Albert Pike, the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite, who, when he first heard the name, called it a "mongrel word" partly composed of an "appellation of the Devil".[19]

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Once again. Neither one of us is in the York Rite and has witnessed the ritual. I, unlike you, do not state things as fact when I am uncertain. It makes one look like a fool in my opinion. I am sure there are those who can offer further insight into the usage of the word, such as the previously posted information by Masonic Light.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Once again. Neither one of us is in the York Rite and has witnessed the ritual.

This topic is not about you, but fremasonry, I have explained.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

This topic is not about you, but fremasonry, I have explained.

I never claimed to make it about myself. I am not that big of an ignoramous to claim intimate knowledge of a subject that I have not witnessed nor particpated in personally. Follow?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I never claimed to make it about myself.

Good, then you should know the rite is part of the official body of masonry.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Good, then you should know the rite is part of the official body of masonry.

The Rite is but it is obvious that the ritual is not uniform and you have not indicated in what jurisdiction the video you linked was allegedly filmed.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The Rite is but it is obvious that the ritual is not uniform and you have not indicated in what jurisdiction the video you linked was allegedly filmed.

It does not matter, it's an official ritual part of masonry.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

...it's an official ritual part of masonry.

What jurisdiction? Is this practised in the United States or is it part of another country's ritual? There is no international body governing Masonry or ritual and ritual in one country (or state) may not even be understood in another as there are variances between all of them ranging from small to major.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What jurisdiction? Is this practised in the United States or is it part of another country's ritual? There is no international body governing Masonry or ritual and ritual in one country (or state) may not even be understood in another as there are variances between all of them ranging from small to major.

But there is an official masonic body, there does not have to be a governing body, it has to be official, as in not clandestine, the ritual is well withing the official body of masonry

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

And that person would be wrong both about the York Rite and Albert Pike.

reply to post by pepsi78

You really don't get the whole "jurisdiction" thing do you?

reply to post by pepsi78

Which ritual? The one in England is different than the ones in America.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join