It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manning sentenced to 35 years

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I guess by yours and a few others anything I comfortable or undesirable is a form of torture.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think he looked at ever piece of secrets he dumped to the world or did he dump 100,000 of documents without a care as to their nature or impact? I think you give him a lot more credit than he deserves.

Sorry for my late response, I have been away for some days. No, I don't think he read all the cables. But he cared for the impact, because he thought that this would move something. Indeed it did not shake the waters too much.

Nobody really was shocked or expected something else. We see it in a lot of films and read it in books. Only this time we were reminded that the films and books are based on reality.

What really can mean damage to the USA is the accumulation of all those things. A little bit of Manning and a little bit of Snowden and a little bit of those, who are not mentioned in the mainstream. A war here and a war there. The American Empire loses credibility anyway. And every empire tries to use force, when they realize that their power is fading away. Time for a real change. May it be for the good or the bad. History is running in circles anyway.

These days you hear voices say: If you are a good guy then you don't have to fear anything the NSA knows about you. If the USA is good then they don't have to fear when the world knows about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

<< 5  6  7   >>

join