It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Australian murdered by Juveniles in OK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

5newsonline.com

(CNN) — A random act of violence has left a promising 22-year-old college baseball player dead, a family devastated and two countries half a world apart rattled.

Christopher Lane, who’s from Australia, was gunned down in Duncan, Oklahoma, while he was out jogging last week. The motive, police say? Three teens who had nothing better to do.

“They witnessed a young man run by on the street. Chose him as the target,” Police Chief Danny Ford told CNN affiliate KSWO.

When police eventually arrested the three teens — ages 15, 16 and 17 — one of them offered up a motive that made
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
3 Black teenagers decide to murder someone.
Killed this college baseball player while he was out jogging.
Will likely not make the national News because of the racial nature.

It's gonna take some fierce response to stop this nation-wide problem -- Blacks murdering Whites--all the while the MSM is blaring the opposite.

5newsonline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I heard about this on the radio this morning.

OMG.

I didn't know they were black...makes matters much worse...wonder what excuse are the liberals gonna use for this one?

I am sick of this kinds stuff, and I'm black!! For all the posters who wonder why I comment on black social issues, and call me an Uncle Tom, THIS is why!

Drastic measures need to be had and they need to be had NOW.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Gee wilikers Batman,
I wonder how the word "bored" became
so powerful a motive in this country of ours.

It couldn't be
because of the
corporate controlled media.

Could it?

Mike

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Everyone's race in this is irrelevant unless the attack was motivated by race.

If you haven't realized people of diff races kill each other all the time.

The OP is obsessed with black people.. I barely read ATS anymore but when I do see your avatar it is something to do with race. Creepy.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Heck, you know something? Until you mentioned something..I hadn't even registered race and who was who on this one. I just saw a bunch of punk kids got bored and murdered someone for the fun of it. I agree with you. If race wasn't declared by those who did it...race is most likely no factor whatsoever.

Racists are rarely subtle about it when they kill over it, from either side of the color line, eh?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
are you people really this stupid?

you think these kids are really going to TELL YOU if its racially motivated? thats another 5 or so years tacked on to their already lengthy sentence.

lmao.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
one of the kids was hispanic and one was black, not sure about the other. i think it was racially motivated, but i believe the news is manipulating public sentiment by showing these types of stories. for one, they could give the impression that if racists in the black community can count on racists in the hispanic community to help them kill off whitey, then they can form a coordinated front of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

if you see more of such cases on the news, you can rest assured this is where it's heading -- to convince the black community to embrace the hispanic population. and if any hispanics commit crimes against blacks, call them white, thus refocusing the anger on whites, whilst simultaneously letting the hispanic community know, that if they step out of line, the full brunt of the political and media world, will bare down on them as if they were those evil "white" people.

edit on 20-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000
reply to post by WaterBottle

Racists are rarely subtle about it when they kill over it, from either side of the color line, eh?

Very true...

When racist commit a hate crime...They brag about it.

I never have understood that thinking.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Are you sure the 3rd suspect not shown in the video is black? It does look like first suspect in the video is half black with a white mom but still this crime is tragic and stupid to say the least. How can teenagers shoot some random person and one of them say 'the motive was we were bored'? For some reason the two parents in the video make me sick!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This was already posted earlier, But like I said there, I dont really think this was a Racially motivated murder, Just a bunch of teens poorly educated, parented, and Very poor set of thinking skills, The system has failed in many different ways for the Youth of this nation.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

The OP is obsessed with black people.. I barely read ATS anymore but when I do see your avatar it is something to do with race. Creepy.

I disagree.

The fact that three blacks killed a white person is important in this headline is because it won't be plastered all across the nation..It is unfair.

The only time it is a 'national issue', name one Trayvon Martin, is when it fits the liberal racist agenda.

and now $%^& is getting ridculous

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wondered what the nationality and ethnicity of the guy killed had to do with anything.
Then saw that the perps were black, my next thought was "Here we go again".

A crime that was not motivated by race being used as a baiting tool on ATS, yet again.

So ButterCookie, what is it that you propose "must be done"?

I knew it wouldnt take you long to chime in on a story like this.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy
Gee wilikers Batman,
I wonder how the word "bored" became
so powerful a motive in this country of ours.

It couldn't be
because of the
corporate controlled media.

Could it?

Mike

This is definitely because of a corporate controlled media.
No one is inherently ignorant.
Ignorance is stemmed from environment and the manipulation of environmental factors.
Social brainwashing at its finest to create such a circumstance of hatred regardless of race. It's just plain ridiculous. How many factors of manipulation do you think were needed to be embedded into one of these 3 youths over the years to even come up with the idea through boredom to even create such a scenario?

SICK
#ING
SOCIETY

Remember, white people like myself. Race isn't and never is the true underlying issue. It is the division created by such manipulation to create power struggles. But ultimately who is really gaining the power if you fall into the trap? NOT YOU! It is a distraction. A proper strategic move. If you allow yourselves to be baited then it is checkmate!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Guess you've failed to realize the magnitude of the racial problems in the US. And although the MSM has attempted to blame whites at every opportunity, that is not where the problem lies. Hiding the identities of criminals who do outrageous racially motivated crimes is done only when the criminal is Black. If you haven't noticed this, then you're not paying enough attention. I don't know a solution to our racial problems, but I do know that intentional news manipulation to hide certain truths can not lead us to any solution.

If you will notice, no-where in the printed material does it identify the races involved. I am actually surprised they showed the parents on the video.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

can not lead us to any solution.

i'm fairly convinced tptb are not looking for the same solution that we are. all the signs are there:

they want a race war. they want it to be white people, particularly white christians, versus the rest of the racial groups. they have decided white people are too alpha, and alphas don't make good slaves. this decision was made because they are themselves, utterly racist.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I didn't know they were black...makes matters much worse...wonder what excuse are the liberals gonna use for this one?

Why??? was this racially motivated!??? The kids say they were out looking to kill a "cracker"????

I am sick of this kinds stuff, and I'm black!! For all the posters who wonder why I comment on black social issues, and call me an Uncle Tom, THIS is why!

No, your not an Uncle Tom, your past that..you have self hate...its clear.. you wait for any topic pertaining to black people to denounce them...

Drastic measures need to be had and they need to be had NOW.

so tell us..what measures need to be had???

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ya know, I've read up on this issue on a few websites today and none of those MSM outlets mentioned race at all. Could that be part of a conspiracy....sure, but I come to ATS and find that race is part of the issue.

In fact, the OP deliberately changed the headline to include race as the source does not.

Actual headline:

Police Say “Bored” Oklahoma Teens Shot Australian Baseball Player

Anyway, I'm sick of hearing about race. Some stupid people shot this Aussie......because they were bored, i guess. Nothing about race was ever mentioned.

I think some of us on ATS could serve the community better by sitting the race thing aside and looking at things for what they are. Or better yet, quit stirring the racial pot....because that is exactly what some of you are deliberately doing.
edit on 20-8-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Search is your friend. Already a post here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

(Sighhhh)

I said that I didn't know the races of the suspects....but when it was revealed, I still never thought, "hate crime". It was a senseless violent crime, no matter the races.

But why I mentioned that it is worse that they are black is because it DOES make black people look like wild animals on the loose....look at the Florida teen school bus incident, the 2 blacks Georgia boys that shot the white baby in the head, and the recent incident in East TN with the white couple by the 5 blacks...

not to mention the COUNTLESS black on black senseless murders.

Yeah, blacks do appear to be on the loose....and its scary.

See, the problem is that blacks can't stand to be called out on their degenerate behavior...we hate to be shown a mirror.

If someone DARES provide corrective criticism, then shame on them for being a racist (if non-black) and Uncle Tom (if black)...bottom line, blacks don't want to accept or acknowledge the degenerate, backwards pace we are moving along in society, because after all, its a 'white man's fault'.

In a response to Don Lemmon- on the black embrace of gang, thug, and criminal lifestyles, baby mommas and daddies, and anti-education- Russell Simmons said, "What's wrong with 'saggin' their pants? It's their 'culture'"

Liberals pretty much promote the backwardness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join