It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Australian murdered by Juveniles in OK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

See OP, you just had to throw the race card out there didn't you and the title says it all.

Why doesn't it really matter to you what race these people are? Regardless, it was a homicide.

Until we know further what their motive was besides being bored, don't sensationalize your own thread for attention seeking.

edit on 20-8-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This should stir the resident ATS Right wing fringe into another frenzy, screaming about how there is a war being waged against the white race

sighhhhhhhhh

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

Oh contrair mon frere.....

Seeing blacks on the downward slope of society and returing to a 2nd class citizen status- and not saying anything, in fact glorifying the people who immulate this lifestyle- would be 'self-hating'

Instead I keep it in the spotlight so that is acknowledged and changed.

People like you - especially if you are black- are the ones that help promote the black race going full fledge backward by getting upset at blacks who desire a change...

I have to wonder if you are wearing a white sheet....

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

See OP, you just had to throw the race card out there didn't you and the title says it all.

Why doesn't it really matter to you what race these people are? Regardless, it was a homicide.

Until we know further what their motive was besides being bored, don't sensationalize your own thread for attention seeking.

But as I have said if it was the other way around where the victim was black and the perps white, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and MSNBC would be screaming from the rooftops. Book it.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I absolutely agree with you Undo. That is why they have to get the guns, and they feel if this targeted group puts up a fight they can gun em down, lock em up and get rid of them without much of a problem because we won't evolve.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

But as I have said if it was the other way around where the victim was black and the perps white, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and MSNBC would be screaming from the rooftops. Book it.

Exactly....and they can't ( or don't want to ) see that.

edit on 20-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

You're right and do you know why? Because they are racists!

If one doesn't care about race, color, etc....why make a big deal out of race when these things occur?

Playing the opposite side of Sharpton and the MSM just means you're just as bad as they are.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

If someone DARES provide corrective criticism, then shame on them for being a racist (if non-black) and Uncle Tom (if black)...bottom line, blacks don't want to accept or acknowledge the degenerate, backwards pace we are moving along in society, because after all, its a 'white man's fault'.

Right, but if a black person call a white person out on racism then they are being a "cry baby" or need to stop crying because slavery is over. Its this new revers racism going on...its called denial

But what you do is run to look for any crime or anything negative pertaining to black so you can rebuke them while your team of star throwers calls them "animals" while congratulating you. but when those white kids tore down Huntington beach not one of you said a thing about those white kids behaving like animals..but i digress

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Well that's their ignorance and stupidity. We dont need to stoop to their levels of thinking. That's why we call them out every time when they open their mouths about race.

Those people are cowards to try to divided us.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Everyone's race in this is irrelevant unless the attack was motivated by race.

If you haven't realized people of diff races kill each other all the time.

The OP is obsessed with black people.. I barely read ATS anymore but when I do see your avatar it is something to do with race. Creepy.

3 black teenagers sitting in their car looking for someone to kill. They chose a young white male. To say they didn't do this because it was a young white male would be ignorant to an extreme.

Hopefully, at a minimum, they at least get charged as adults.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy

If someone DARES provide corrective criticism, then shame on them for being a racist (if non-black) and Uncle Tom (if black)...bottom line, blacks don't want to accept or acknowledge the degenerate, backwards pace we are moving along in society, because after all, its a 'white man's fault'.

Right, but if a black person call a white person out on racism then they are being a "cry baby" or need to stop crying because slavery is over. Its this new revers racism going on...its called denial

But what you do is run to look for any crime or anything negative pertaining to black so you can rebuke them while your team of star throwers calls them "animals" while congratulating you. but when those white kids tore down Huntington beach not one of you said a thing about those white kids behaving like animals..but i digress

All the races put together over a few years do not equal the amount of senseless crimes and murders of black america...

And why constantly point the finger when you (generally speaking) are in the spotlight?

"Yeah, blacks murdered over 900 people last year, over 75% of us are in jail, and 75% of us are born into single mothers...yes...but a white person robbed a bank last year!!!"

Ignorance.

Blacks America is enduring an epidemic and is spiraling to the bottom of the social class; to ignore that and look onward is true hatred of the race.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
just wow, precious white blood!

i mean, when will those darkies learn that we are better than them, eh?

i'm being sarcastic, for those unable to tell.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
From the news: The mother of the 16-year-old accused in the killing said her son and his two friends were part of a “wannabe gang,” but insisted that he is not a killer, KOCO reports.

The father of the 15-year-old also denied his son had a role in Lane’s death, but said the boy had run-ins with the law before, News.com.au reports.

See this?

"Yeah, my son was part of a 'wannanebe gang' but he is no murderer? Well what does she prefer to call him? What did she think gangs did?

More "oh-no-not-my-little-thug-I-mean-son".....

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
just wow, precious white blood!

i mean, when will those darkies learn that we are better than them, eh?

i'm being sarcastic, for those unable to tell.

Yeah...and for what reasons, we will never know.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

From the news: The mother of the 16-year-old accused in the killing said her son and his two friends were part of a “wannabe gang,” but insisted that he is not a killer, KOCO reports.

The father of the 15-year-old also denied his son had a role in Lane’s death, but said the boy had run-ins with the law before, News.com.au reports.

See this?

"Yeah, my son was part of a 'wannanebe gang' but he is no murderer? Well what does she prefer to call him? What did she think gangs did?

More "oh-no-not-my-little-thug-I-mean-son".....

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

That's a major part of the problem. Poor parenting where the parents ignore and deny their kids can do any wrong. The kids then keep taking it up a notch because they know there'll be no repercussions from their parents.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'm "pointing the finger" at you because you are a race baiter and racist against the black community. All your post are about rebuking, denouncing and denile of the social problems the black community. Not once have you made an attempt to find or discuss a solution to the problems in the black community. Had you not been boasting that you are black, I would sware you are a racist white person. And dot think for a second that because people chuck stars your way that your are correct.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy

I'm "pointing the finger" at you because you are a race baiter and racist against the black community. All your post are about rebuking, denouncing and denile of the social problems the black community. Not once have you made an attempt to find or discuss a solution to the problems in the black community. Had you not been boasting that you are black, I would sware you are a racist white person. And dot think for a second that because people chuck stars your way that your are correct.

Lol!!

You said, "All your post are about rebuking, denouncing and denile of the social problems the black community"....and because I can;t magiacally fix it I am a hater of the 'black community'?

Lol!!

What should I do- ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist? People like ME call it out because black america needs to first ACKNOWLEDEGE these very serious problems, before we could EVER offier up any solutions...

And if I don't have a solution, does that meant the problem does not exist?

I don't have to have a solution. We have to ackowledge these very dire problems, understand the root of them (bravo Bill Oreilly and Don Lemmon) and committ to change. Why would solutions be offered when not everyone is even acknowledging the problem?

You are one of the ones who is either in denial or love to see the black race going backward, and its not productive going back and forward with you on every thread about this. I want to see changes, you are contemp and fine with the problems.

No further discussion with you.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by undo

I absolutely agree with you Undo. That is why they have to get the guns, and they feel if this targeted group puts up a fight they can gun em down, lock em up and get rid of them without much of a problem because we won't evolve.

Problems as such need to be attacked and resolved at the root, and guns are not the root.

Behaviors and mentalities have to change; much to do with home upbringing or lack thereof....you can take the guns away, but people still have a 'thug' mentality and want to commit violent crimes, they can do so with knives, sticks, other forms of weapons.

Removing guns is just another form of a bandaid, when we really need a surgeon.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You don't Care about the root of the problem because you've stated in past threads that the root of the problem wasn't real. And that also what you do.. You refuse to talk when someone calls you out on your BS..you don't have to talk to me but I will continue to call you out on your racism when I see fit

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

It's pretty obvious.

And the OP is suggesting that the tactics of those he disparages are stupid, prejudiced and counterproductive. So his/her genius response is to engage in the same. Clearly there is no wish on the part of the OP for any kind of positive change in this situation but wishes to entrench it further. As stated by other the thread is just race baiting.

And he or she did not even have the balls to title the thread "white australian murdered by black juveniles in OK" and have the strength of his or her convictions - just weak.

edit on 20-8-2013 by skalla because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join