It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Australian murdered by Juveniles in OK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

let me say this ButterCookie...i agree that many of the negative actions displayed by the black community should be eradicated..saggy pants, glorifying raps and many more.

My issue with you now is that whenever there is a negative issue pertaining to a black person, you are quick to jump on the thread to attack that person, attack the black community and boast how you don't behave that way its almost like you want a pat on the head and you feel its ok because you get littered with stars from many who are indeed racist but can hide behind your post with stars.

Its only when you are called out you switch to acting like you care about the real issues. Realize you are race baiting and its individuals like you who are causing things to go backwards.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Baddguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

So ignore the racial component and not look at why or how blacks have jail as a kind of time share property. Some people even want race to be irrelevant in medicine when your race can impact the effectiveness of a drug.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The people that talk about "saggy pants" are dumber than the people that wear them, truth be told.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was watching Piers Morgan last night, something I never do but was flipping through and caught Cuba Gooding and Lenny Kravitz on there doing an interview about their movie the Butler, when Lee Daniels (who the movie is about as a butler for 8 presidents) said that he believes America is more racist since Obama became President. LOL! Yeah, it has become more racist but its black folks against whites that I see. They try to claim racism towards blacks in general if you don't like Obama, but why does not liking Obama have to have anything to do with racism. More and more of these attacks are happening and getting little coverage from the media because they've been cowered into a corner from all the PC police BS!

With all the tensions over politics, religion, race, nation vs. nation and all the natural disaster threats happening around the world, in addition to disease and what not, I just feel like somethings gotta give...soon.

Throughout history that's why things went POP and wars broke out...because we men would have to let off a little steam once in a while and I think we may be overdue!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

So you live in Memphis? I have a lot of respect for some one speaking out who lives in a place that's getting a horrible reputation because of drugs, lack of lack of education, and crime. I went to school in Mississippi and have been to Memphis at least 20 times, I've have spent way to much time in those neighborhoods shown on that show The First 48. If you want to be seriously racially profiled by cops then try driving around in those neighborhoods being white. I will say Memphis has some amazing areas plus really cool buildings and I highly recommend anyone visiting there to check out Beale street.

Sorry back on topic and this isn't directed to ButterCookie but are we even sure the 3rd suspect is black? I do find this case more disturbing than the Zimmerman case and I don't think you can blame this tragedy on lack of parenting, education, and critical thinking these kids have to be psychopaths. When I watch this video these parents make me sick for some reason.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1

So ignore the racial component and not look at why or how blacks have jail as a kind of time share property.

I really don't know how to respond to that.

But the fact is that race does not matter one bit unless we are willing to segregate the races based on criminal statistics.

Are we willing to do that?

I doubt it. We will simply have to hold PEOPLE accountable for their actions according to the law and let race become a non-existent issue.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Why aren't Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson decrying the potential racial motivations of this killing?

Where were they when four black men tortured, raped, mutilated and murdered a white couple?

Where were they when three black kids attacked a white kid on a school bus while the driver just watched?

For that matter, where was Oprah? Where was Toure'? Chris Rock? Spike Lee? President Obama? Eric Holder?

Where were all of these disgusting race-baiting scumbags when these crimes occurred? Why aren't they screaming for justice now?

The double standard and political correctness in this country is simply vomit inducing.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Everyone's race in this is irrelevant unless the attack was motivated by race.

If you haven't realized people of diff races kill each other all the time.

The OP is obsessed with black people.. I barely read ATS anymore but when I do see your avatar it is something to do with race. Creepy.

3 black teenagers sitting in their car looking for someone to kill. They chose a young white male. To say they didn't do this because it was a young white male would be ignorant to an extreme.

Hopefully, at a minimum, they at least get charged as adults.

Had it been snoop dog out for a healthy jog in that suburb, these kids would more than likely ran after him for an autograph.

A non descript white guy... meh, it's fun. And with parents tho threaten to kill the media at the court, it's not hard to see where it comes from. With 15 year olds dancing after being charged with murder.

Something is wrong, doesn't really matter tha cause, the symptoms are epidemic and when it gets too much the cry is to throw more guns in and ignore any racial connection.

I try to put myself in the mind of someone about to do this sort of thing... something justifies it inside them and it's not just randomness. Something motivates the continuation of the events once they start.

Dancing after really implies that some people just are not fit to live free in society. Not fit to be around society. I still say make the bastards paraplegics... sure it ruins their entire life for a mistake made a s a teenager. So did shooting someone for fun, ruin someones entire life.

I'm glad I'm beyond and over getting all enraged over things that this world does. All I can do is acknowldege it's a mess, doesn't make sense, we're not doing it right, and there is no going back. It's an avalanche of human social evolution and only just started. We got to the top of the mountain and instead of wondering what a beautifiul thing it all was, we set off fire works and got drunk.

Community has been stripped of everything that made it viable. We've become tribes of handfulls. And everyone is at war.

No wonder terence mckenna stopped his journeys once he realised the human void was an abyss of despair.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Yeah, used to visit some really messed up websites. Suffice it to say that I've scarred my friends by showing them some of the stuff. Not scared. Scarred. And then they look at me like, "What? You're not bothered by these pictures?"

Nope. I've seen what the human species is capable of. I've read it. I've seen it. I've heard about it. None of it surprises me anymore. Not much, anyway. If it does, I look back and think to myself, "Huh. That really shouldn't have shocked me." But I thought at least the kids had standards. At least the kids aren't so world-weary that they just give up and break down. At least they're still in touch with their emotions to some extent. The same way babies will cry if they hear a loud noise or glimpse a scary picture. I thought we could trust our children to know better than us because their intuition is still intact.

I guess not.
edit on 20-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Everyone's race in this is irrelevant unless the attack was motivated by race.

If you haven't realized people of diff races kill each other all the time.

The OP is obsessed with black people.. I barely read ATS anymore but when I do see your avatar it is something to do with race. Creepy.

I disagree.

The fact that three blacks killed a white person is important in this headline is because it won't be plastered all across the nation..It is unfair.

The only time it is a 'national issue', name one Trayvon Martin, is when it fits the liberal racist agenda.

and now $%^& is getting ridculous

Might help if the crime was commited by 3 blacks like you posted but it wasent, might need to re read

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Oh it has a lot to do with how they are raised. An infants brain is shaped by the social interaction he receives. Literally. Abused kids have smaller brains, the areas where they develop positive emotions is stunted, they can't empathise, and often as a result the only social interaction they know is abusive violence. It's physical abuse as much as mental abuse.

Then they're put in a social environment where they're expected to act normally and positively.

It's easy to see why they group together and don't contribute to their wider community.

But what do you do. can't tell people to not have kids, some parents simply are bad people, but you can't create legislation to change something like this. Education? Can't force it. Leading a horse to water, and all that.

More laws? Don't prevent anything. Law never did. Law is only as effective as the moral conscience of the person it may be applied to.

We've simply done it all wrong. And I don't know that we were ever meant to get it right, or even had the potential to do so. Not in a global environment. We're communal, tribal, possessive beings, who at the slightest hint of being left out, can be greedy and selfish.

I think we have to trust the parents before we can trust the children. But as that is a ball of string as long as history itself, we can't.

I see things going sideways, not changing for the better. It might not be as it was in the past where things were a lot harsher in terms of absolute abuse of people for differences, but we're now ALL becoming different in more ways.. we're almost cyborgs with the amount of mechanical technology we need to actually survive today.

Any utopian dreams people have are pure fantasy, and unless they accept that for humans to get along in a global community then there will be obscene laws that restrict the herd as much as possible, in ways they would abhor being part of, then all I'm going to do is watch it, learn from it, and hope that I don't fall victim to this circus.

perhaps looking at ogrish myself for many years, was a bad thing also.. haha, certainly knowing the calibre of some 'next door neighbours' is something that can send you to the loony bin..

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Originally posted by Turq1

So ignore the racial component and not look at why or how blacks have jail as a kind of time share property.

I really don't know how to respond to that.

But the fact is that race does not matter one bit unless we are willing to segregate the races based on criminal statistics.

Are we willing to do that?

I doubt it. We will simply have to hold PEOPLE accountable for their actions according to the law and let race become a non-existent issue.

But it isn't a non-existent issue. It's known that while being a minority, they make up the majority for incarceration. Asking how or why that is, is one way for those statistics to ameliorate.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

Lol!!

Anything to distract the messenger, as you don't want the message getting out..

I had a long comment I was going to post, but then I thought about it...you are here to distract people from blacks like me, who refuse to be life long victims of the "white man"...you are the kind of person that the black community needs to shone in order to go forward.

You are soooo not worth any further replies.

I believe you have a Klan Rally to attend...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy

let me say this ButterCookie...i agree that many of the negative actions displayed by the black community should be eradicated..saggy pants, glorifying raps and many more.

My issue with you now is that whenever there is a negative issue pertaining to a black person, you are quick to jump on the thread to attack that person, attack the black community and boast how you don't behave that way its almost like you want a pat on the head and you feel its ok because you get littered with stars from many who are indeed racist but can hide behind your post with stars.

Its only when you are called out you switch to acting like you care about the real issues. Realize you are race baiting and its individuals like you who are causing things to go backwards.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Baddguy because: (no reason given)

Lol...if you can agree that there are major problems within blacks, and agree with my solutions, why then have you decided to keep posting about ME??

'I have an issue with you...." so what? Its called an"ad hominem attacks" -logical fallacy in which the messenger is attacked instead of the message. It indicates a WEAK argument.

Quit distracting from my message.

It just pains people like you to accept corrective criticism on black america...if you REALLY wanted to discuss this, quit running from debate with me...I've invited you before, and you ignored the invite.

I'm gonna be doing another live show here on ATS on the VERY issue....let's do this there, and quit derailing this member's thread.

ATTEMPT to deconstruct my arguments on the live air...if not, chill out and give you "Let's-all-be-against-ButterCookie-cuz-she-is-black-and isn't-reading-from-the-black-script. posts a REST.

edit on 20-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Gosh since we are so far from off the topic, this is what was said.

When police arrested the teens, one of them offered up a motive that made clear that Lane, who attended East Central University on a baseball scholarship, was chosen at random."He said the motive was, 'We were going to kill somebody,'" Ford told Australian radio station 3AW."They decided all three of them were going to kill somebody."

www.cnn.com...

Yup, nothing here was said that this is racial motivated.

Its time to get off the bandwagon people and stick with the original story.

(Face palm)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

ATS needs an 'AD HOMINEM' to select when members stray far from the argument...

By the way, we don't HAVE an argument...I commented on the news story, of course you rush in to disagree since I didn't patronize the black suspects....

I pointed out what was wrong with crimes like this, especially because so much senseless violence is committed by young black males- you asked me for solutions, I provided them.

You agreed...

YET, you have an issue with me for speaking on it????

Congratulations!! As usual, you have succeeded in derailing the entire thread, and I'll know next time to simply ignore trolls like you.

Done with this thread...its been completely sabatoged.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Gee, what a suprise....the homicidal blacks are out of control in Chicago!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by Baddguy

Done with this thread...its been completely sabatoged.

The thread was sabotaged when the events were misrepresented to play up some racial angle. It has been dishonest and thus invalid since the opening post.

And there are 3 threads about this up on ATS, 2 of them attempting to make this about white people getting picked on and murdered by the black race that haven't been closed despite being duplicates. Sloppy. Rest in peace to the victim and let these little monsters pay for what they've done. There. That's that. Crying about Jesse Jackson and Al Sharptons lack of comment or interest on this murder is irrelevant and unoriginal. If the man was asian would it have automatically been "a hate crime that msn is desperately trying so hard to cover up" because we all know blacks are the ones that watch the news and that's why all the news is tailored and tweaked for them.
It is pathetic to get worked up over the news let alone a single story when there is so much more going on...Why allow your feelings and emotions to be dictated by which stories out of the billion per day that they give 20 to 30 seconds to tell you about. Is the news a friend you trust?
edit on 20-8-2013 by LizardSlicks because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2013 by LizardSlicks because: clarify

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
And how much Aborigines were slaughtered, maimed, raped, pillaged, robbed, and hanged by the whites? Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

3 Black teenagers decide to murder someone.
Killed this college baseball player while he was out jogging.
Will likely not make the national News because of the racial nature.

It's gonna take some fierce response to stop this nation-wide problem -- Blacks murdering Whites--all the while the MSM is blaring the opposite.

5newsonline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

This is getting out of hand. Idk if the crime was race related like you colorful title implied. I don't care if it was. Its sickening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join