It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Australian murdered by Juveniles in OK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
OP, have you heard anymore on the incident where the white couple was profiled, raped, tortured, and murderd by the 5 blacks for no reason?

Asking because I only hear snippets from it...can't seemt to hear about it on the news.

When I first heard that story, it gave me chills....

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

And if I don't have a solution, does that meant the problem does not exist?

You have no idea about what needs to be done, but yet cry out desperately that something must be done.
You must at least have some small idea about what needs to be done?
If not then what the hell are you crying out for somebody else to fix a problem that you actively take a part in perpetuating instead of solving.

By my definition that makes you part of the problem. Instead of spouting off lyrical about a "community" that you have obviously alienated yourself from(hinted at by your talk in the third person about the "black community", not "your community"), maybe you should spend more time trying to think up some solutions that "need to be done" instead of perpetuating a division that very much needs to stop.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

OP, have you heard anymore on the incident where the white couple was profiled, raped, tortured, and murderd by the 5 blacks for no reason?

Asking because I only hear snippets from it...can't seemt to hear about it on the news.

When I first heard that story, it gave me chills....

Exactly
....this is what you do best

Change your name to racebaitingcookie
Because that's all you do.. Never suggestions for solutions
edit on 20-8-2013 by Baddguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

And if I don't have a solution, does that meant the problem does not exist?

You have no idea about what needs to be done, but yet cry out desperately that something must be done.
You must at least have some small idea about what needs to be done?
If not then what the hell are you crying out for somebody else to fix a problem that you actively take a part in perpetuating instead of solving.

By my definition that makes you part of the problem. Instead of spouting off lyrical about a "community" that you have obviously alienated yourself from(hinted at by your talk in the third person about the "black community", not "your community"), maybe you should spend more time trying to think up some solutions that "need to be done" instead of perpetuating a division that very much needs to stop.

Again, just beause I don't have the 'cure all' solution to a very complex problem does not make me wrong in acknowledging a problem...

Sure I have ideas to some solutions, but what good are they if we have blacks like (hint hint) that still name call and discredit any other black person that's trying to keep the race from going completely backwards?

"Massa...ButterCookie trying to run again...maybe she needs a bell collar...yeah, she trying to talk the other slaves into escaping to."

No thanks

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Sure I have ideas to some solutions,

lets hear em

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Again, just beause I don't have the 'cure all' solution to a very complex problem does not make me wrong in acknowledging a problem...

Sure I have ideas to some solutions, but what good are they if we have blacks like (hint hint) that still name call and discredit any other black person that's trying to keep the race from going completely backwards?

"Massa...ButterCookie trying to run again...maybe she needs a bell collar...yeah, she trying to talk the other slaves into escaping to."

No thanks

I dont know if you noticed, but its all of society going around the u-bend right now.
Dazzled by shiny objects in one hand while the other hand is in our pockets. This is not a racial issue, i repeat, NOT A RACIAL ISSUE, its a societal issue.

There is a failed generation, failed by us. we allowed things to get this bad. And only we can fix them.

edit on 20-8-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
OP, I saw this:

"The teens face a maximum sentence of life in prison. They can be tried as adults, but they can't face the death penalty since they are under the age of 18, a spokesperson for District Attorney Jason Hicks told the Sydney Morning Herald."

This is insane....more tax dollars to house these ba$%@!$

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy

lets hear em

Before discussing possible solutions to problems, there needs to be agreement upon what exactly is the primary problem(s).

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

lets hear em

I know that you are not genuine, and only want to bait me into distraction...you and others pull the "where are your solutions" only to take some of that burning spotlight off the problem...you want me to list solutions so that you then waste time picking apart my suggested solutions, just to keep the attention of the ratchet debouchery of the problems.

Solution: STOP GOING BACKWARDS

Quit being so quick to call blacks that want to see blacks do better 'Uncle Toms'/ Quit calling whites that want to see blacks do better "Racists"

Quit having mulitple children you can't afford to take care of without welfare.

Quit with the baby daddy and baby momma making

Quit mocking blacks that succeed in school "white".

Quit glorifying 'gang' and 'thug' lifestyles

Quit voting when you don't understand the issues

Quit murdering humans PERIOD

Quit glorifying garbage rap lyrics that suggest killing other blacks and promiscuity

Quit murdering other blacks and humans period

Quit murdering other blacks and humand period.

Surely, you and your compadre will take these 'solutions' and attack them, as you were not genuine in asking for them anyway...

You only want the spotlight to be taken off this ratchet debouchery for a while.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

lets hear em

Before discussing possible solutions to problems, there needs to be agreement upon what exactly is the primary problem(s).

Absolutely and Thanks OP

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

this might help

How about start with,, the day we see a parent, spank a child in public,,,and everyone approves,,

And 70 years ago it was, "hey i made $600.00 selling beer",,

its the 30's again,,
only this time it is not "beer @ whiskey",, making money for the low level, thugs.

Its weed,, and "rock" ,i mean everyone watch's COPS right?
Take away the cash insentive,, whats left,,for the kids?
Stop the Prohibition,, on the easy cash making stuff.

ie:
Prohibition in the United States
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
All the YouTube vids on the Knoxville Massacre were messing up, but here's the story.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

no i wasn't being genuine and your answers you probably just came up with at the top of your head aren't genuine
"Quit murdering humans PERIOD" and "Quit murdering other blacks and humans period"x3

look, the OP made a great point stating that the primary problems should be identified...do you feel "murdering humans" is the primary problem of the black community?? (genuine question)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The only time it is a 'national issue', name one Trayvon Martin, is when it fits the liberal racist agenda.

Wait, there's a liberal racist agenda? That's news to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ugh i hate sad stories like these

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Everyone's race in this is irrelevant unless the attack was motivated by race.

If you haven't realized people of diff races kill each other all the time.

The OP is obsessed with black people.. I barely read ATS anymore but when I do see your avatar it is something to do with race. Creepy.

I wouldn't say irrelevant when you look at black youth incarceration rates, and the correlation between being black and fatherless and later criminal activity, ect. Something is up. Blacks have an overwhelming, disproportionate presence in the legal system. To not address that somehow doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

lets hear em

I know that you are not genuine, and only want to bait me into distraction...you and others pull the "where are your solutions" only to take some of that burning spotlight off the problem...you want me to list solutions so that you then waste time picking apart my suggested solutions, just to keep the attention of the ratchet debouchery of the problems.

Solution: STOP GOING BACKWARDS

Quit being so quick to call blacks that want to see blacks do better 'Uncle Toms'/ Quit calling whites that want to see blacks do better "Racists"

Quit having mulitple children you can't afford to take care of without welfare.

Quit with the baby daddy and baby momma making

Quit mocking blacks that succeed in school "white".

Quit glorifying 'gang' and 'thug' lifestyles

Quit voting when you don't understand the issues

Quit murdering humans PERIOD

Quit glorifying garbage rap lyrics that suggest killing other blacks and promiscuity

Quit murdering other blacks and humand period.

Surely, you and your compadre will take these 'solutions' and attack them, as you were not genuine in asking for them anyway...

You only want the spotlight to be taken off this ratchet debouchery for a while.

Hold on a moment. Most of the solutions you are suggesting have no clear connection to the three boys who murdered that Australian man. In fact, most of your suggestions are racial stereotypes. There is no clear racism in this case other than some of us are clearly racially minded. They said they were bored. Doesn't mean they were hunting white people. Doesn't mean they had a vendetta. His color never even came up in the interviews. Nothing about color ever did. They - were - BORED.

So what's up with this racial profiling nonsense you're spewing?
edit on 20-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkingRelentlessly
are you people really this stupid?

you think these kids are really going to TELL YOU if its racially motivated? thats another 5 or so years tacked on to their already lengthy sentence.

lmao.

Uh, they already confessed to the murder and explained their motive. Seems you'd be the stupid one if you want to go there...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If someone DARES provide corrective criticism, then shame on them for being a racist (if non-black) and Uncle Tom (if black)...bottom line, blacks don't want to accept or acknowledge the degenerate, backwards pace we are moving along in society, because after all, its a 'white man's fault'.

Well said, if you are white and say anything against a black person you are automatically dismissed as a racist. I think Black Culture today plays into the thug mentality and holds black folks back. Separating yourself from and being violent to the country you live in, is not going to lead to a happy life. It also pisses off the white people. Again, not conducive to a happy life. It's just perpetuating issues that serve no good. The Golden Rule applies to everyone.

V

edit on 8/20/2013 by Variable because: Two V's

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkingRelentlessly

are you people really this stupid?

you think these kids are really going to TELL YOU if its racially motivated? thats another 5 or so years tacked on to their already lengthy sentence.

lmao.

Right now, I'm hard pressed to decide which is worse: murder out of racial conflict, or murder out of boredom. At least there's a legitimate emotional flux driving the first. The second is beyond comprehension. A human life is worth a moment of entertainment. Racial murders are disgusting, but this...this is terrifying. It's terrifying to know that this can develop in people when they're still so young. They've barely seen the world. They can't even vote yet, but they have the initiative to earn themselves hard time in prison.

It's staggering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join