It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Okla. Teens Killed Baseball Player 'for Fun'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

C

My God where is all this hate coming from. I just don't get it. My mind is blown at this point. Or maybe that's my heart that's blown, I don't know. I just don't know.

peace

edit on 20-8-2013 by silo13 because: photo add

if you were with your mates and they wanted to beat someone up you would join in it for "fun" because you don't want to be a party pooper.

so you are being a hypocrit.

death is too good for these scumbags.keep them alive and make them suffer and let others see them suffer.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
life is cheap in the USA it seems,

i wouldn't want to visit the USA anyway, what with the sexual molestation at the airports & the black racists killing whites.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
Why did no one bring up the obvious reason?

The gun culture in America. The glorification of the gun..etc.

But the gun enthusiasts will say and do anything to avoid the obvious connection.

Any responsible gun-owner with kids will NOT let them have pistols to go out and gun someone down like that. Heck I wouldn't even let them own guns acting like the way they were...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Your frustrations and anger are understood, however the sick spirit of murder should never be repayed with the murdering via a capital punishment.

We are to rise above in Allowing True Justice to be Measured by the Divine Hand. Human vengeance as 'repayment' is against the Ways of Christ you promoted in Good spirit.

There will be even less worldly peace coming by such spirits that overcame the flesh of these young men taken by perdition.
edit on 20-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Cris Lane, a young Australian man who was in the US on a baseball scholarship is dead because three bored teenagers decided to kill somebody for fun. Police say a 17-year-old has confessed to the murder and two accomplices, ages 15 and 16, are also in custody.
link

The link goes on to say these murderers will be tried as adults but not face the death penalty.

WHY NOT! That's criminal. Absolutely criminal these pieces of waste will not face the needle. They should be eligible for the death penalty and that they‘re not - Chris Lane - brutally murdered did die in vain. Those murderers should by hung. Period.

My God where is all this hate coming from. I just don't get it. My mind is blown at this point. Or maybe that's my heart that's blown, I don't know. I just don't know.

peace

edit on 20-8-2013 by silo13 because: photo add

who says the capital punishment must be abolished? rule of law would not exist without rules and those are not teenagers and deserve to be prosecuted as mentally ill adults and put in prison for decades and then deported to California to face the capital punishment.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
When I first read the story this morning on Drudge and saw no mention of race for the killers, I almost immediately assumed they were black. Because we've all seen how the media pulls out all the stops to make these types of crimes racially motivated if a white person (or white hispanic) shoots a black person.

Then, we do find out they were black, but the authorities are quick to point out this wasn't racially motivated.

I say, BS!!! These kids wanted to shoot a white (or non-black) person. And I bet one of these little SOBs is going to evoke Trayvon at some point. Heck, I'd even go as far to say that if they do, I bet the police bury that crap.

These guys don't deserve life in prison. A firing squad would do nicely. Just make it quick. Tired of these little pointless wastes of skin, running around acting like baboons, doing whatever the hell they please because they ain't got no daddy, or they're gang banger wannabes hyped up with ridiculous music.

I say its time to medically restrict reproduction so that we can start weeding out these little bastards and the drain they are on our communities and our economy. These people only exist for one reason.....DEMOCRATIC VOTERS and that 's the real simple truth about it. Government creates the problems, so they can present the solution. In the meantime, they've locked up a large demographic for generations.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i moved from CA to OK.

OK has just as many drive by's and shootings, but for less meaningful reasons.

hel, where im originally from they at least color code their killings...you know...where red in a blue area or blue in a red area....its stupid, but at least you knew what to expect.

out here they dont seem to need a reason.

oh well, at least i can defend myself out here. (click clack)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

they say it isnt race motivated but i say BS. admitting to that would be admitting to a hate crime and sealing your own fate.

OK is one of the most racist states ive ever been to, as far as black on white goes.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ok, here's the mugshot of the three 'people' who killed the lad.

These were three black GANGMEMBERS!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

That image is not of mugshots and is wrong. One of the teens is white.

Chris Lane: two charged with first-degree murder

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The crime is terrible, but answering death with more death really does nothing but further a viscous cycle. Furthermore, it costs more taxpayer dollars to put someone on deathrow than it does to imprison someone for life.

The death penalty is much less of a penalty than life in prison.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
The crime is terrible, but answering death with more death really does nothing but further a viscous cycle. Furthermore, it costs more taxpayer dollars to put someone on deathrow than it does to imprison someone for life.

The death penalty is much less of a penalty than life in prison.

Sure it does. It's called justice. So what, you stick in them in a prison for life and the country forgets about them in a few months. Prisons are overcrowded and whose to say that, at some point, they decide to let these scumbags go. Of course, we all know how well prisons help rehabilitate their inmates to return to society, so I'm sure they would be fine upstanding citizens when they got out.

Again, BS!!

They need to line them up facing AWAY from their executioners and let the guards fire until they are dead. Oh yeah, lets make sure that they get the execution on TV so all the other little bastards can see what fate awaits them if they want to keep acting like uncivilized morons. These "kids" premeditated 1st degree murder (maybe more than one if you read one their FB posts). They should die and die quickly.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I believe the teens shouted, "This is for Trayvon" before they murdered this man in cold blood. I just browsed the first 2 pages and no one has mentioned the race of the killers. I wonder why?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

After reading the postings, there are a few things that can be stated:

Where is the outrage and complaints about this event? Would the outcry had been there if it was three white teens and the victim was black? One can only imagine what the race excuse and the blame industry would have stated in that case.

But this is not the case, and the excuse given we were bored so we went out to kill some one. Yet the excuse given it is the glorification of the gun and the gun culture in America. Is it?

How is it the gun culture or the glorification of the gun that caused this to happen? Was there a show that was on TV that convienced these three that when one is bored that they should pick up a deadly weapon, go out side, find a person and take their life? To end the life of another, showing no remorse, no sadness no explination, other than we were bored?

And when there was gun fire, if the gun culture and glorification of guns is so prevelant, where were the other people with guns in this neighborhood that were at home. Did they not hear a gun shot, and decide to grab their guns and come out? Not from what I have heard.

No, there is something far worse going on, and it is not the gun culture or the glorification of the gun that caused this. It is as many would believe, the disentegration of the family, the lack of morality and ultimately the lack of discipline at home. These three young people, they knew it was wrong, and the ease and reason would indicate that there is something far worse.

But here is the other question, what would be the excuse that is made if these three young people decided to beat and use say a knife, or a bat, or any other impliment to take this persons life?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

James Alan Edwards, 15, is alleged to have been a passenger in the car and was also charged with first-degree murder. Mr Hicks said the youth had been cold and callous throughout the proceedings.

He said that as James stood before officers at the charging counter he danced, and has since treated the matter as a “joke”

That's says much about that person's mindset toward murder and violence. (Parent gives the usual 'good boy' statement)

James' older sister said she believed racism was a factor in the charges, with the two African-American boys receiving the tougher charges.

Typical

The oldest of the three accused is Michael Jones, 17. He has been charged with accessory after the fact of first degree murder and a vehicle and firearm offence. He also faces what Mr Hicks called “a long, long sentence” if convicted, but Mr Hicks told the court he had co-operated with police and the District Attorney. His bond was set at US$1 million.

Instead of dancing and joking, he admits to his part. That does often help a person case.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

These little thugs aren't afraid to go to prison - all of their friends are there - you can bet the 17 year old has been in prison many times before this.

You can bet, despite the mandatory these kids should be in school - none of them can read or write legibly.

This is how a large portion of black people are "grown" these days - be it OK, WI, CA, NY or FL.

This is what the democrats count on to get re-elected.

Add in a bunch of illeterate hispanic illegals to the count - well, you get the picture.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I see this thread was thoroughly trolled, and trolled hard.

Blamed christians, blamed 'gun culture' blamed pretty much everything and everyone but who should be blamed.

But the people who pulled the trigger.

Take a Look at their mugshots.

Then try to spin this again

Justice for Chris !

*crickets*
edit on 20-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

edit on 20-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
People can blame guns if they want and the gun culture but the moral decline is so bad in the U.S.and keeps getting worse and worse. Keep tellin folks the country is messed up severely.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join