It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam's Incorruptible Qur'an Is Corrupt

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Have you seen the collaboration research thread presented by AshleyD and Bigwhammy?

Correlations Between the Antichrist and the Islamic Mahdi

I do not believe in the eschatology of Christianity or Islam, but I must say, the two end times traditions are perfectly mirrored and inverted.

Jesus = Dajjal
False Prophet = Isa
Antichrist = Mahdi

Mahdi is an Arab not a Roman. Nowadays the zionist regime of Israel is after rebuilding the temple of Solomon not Muslims. Mahdi will rule from Kufa in Iraq, not from Jerusalem.

Those Zombies with black flags are very similar to a negative character called Sufyani. They can never be soldiers of Mahdi. However we all know that they are made and controlled by who !

From the book Sahih Bukhari :

Muhammad (PBUH) said : "Oh God ,for the sake of us, bless our Levant, Oh God ,for the sake of us, bless our Yemen" and then people said : " What about our Najd (center of Saudi Arabia) ! "
Again Muhammad (PBUH) repeated : "Oh God ,for the sake of us, bless our Levant, Oh God ,for the sake of us, bless our Yemen"
Again people said : " What about our Najd (center of Saudi Arabia) ! "
Muhammad (PBUH) answered : There, earthquakes and intrigues will happen and the horn (or tribe) of Satan will emerge there.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just dropping off a link to another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... worth checking out and the link to the scholar on The Roots of Islam rootsofislamtruehistory.com... good pdf files and very interesting .

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

12 facts about islam .....

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Greetings Brother.

Thanks for dropping off the links. Islamic apologists attempt to justify the "12 Facts", however, they do remain as facts.

It's difficult to say, for certain, where the true origins of Islam stem. Considering that most Arabs were illiterate, and the Arabic script was still under development, we do not have much historical documentation from the time period, nor from pre-Islamic times. We do know that Arabia had established populations of pagans, Christians, and Jews. All of these groups were later subjugated, converted, expelled, or killed by Muhammad and his successors.

Mecca was a preeminent trading post and idolatrous pilgrimage site. This constant influx of travelers must have created an ideological melting pot. Judaic and Christian theology was certainly acknowledged in Arabia. Therefore, Muhammad's Qur'anic mentions of Judaism and Christianity are not miraculous revelations of unknown knowledge.

I do wonder,... if the Arabs were so proud of their genealogical progenitor; Ishmael, why was there a serious lack of temples dedicated to Abraham, Ishmael, El, or El-Shaddai? Myth and folklore holds the Ka'aba to have been erected by Abraham and Ishmael, later becoming a shrine for idolatry. But really,... that's it? Jews and Christians create temples, churches, synagogues, and houses of worship wherever they have a gathered community. But a great forefather, such as Ishmael, was only able to influence the construction of one single building? It doesn't make much sense.

Here is a copy/paste from a previous post of mine:

reply to post by definity

Waraka ibn Nawfal was the parental custodian of Muhammad's first wife Khadija. He was a scholar of Biblical manuscripts. Some sources note him as a Catholic, a non-denominational Christian, or even an Ebionite Jew. Either way, he believed in Jesus and the patriarchal prophets of the Old Testament.

It is noteworthy that when Muhammad received his first revelation, his wife immediately arranged for a meeting with Waraka ibn Nawfal. Waraka was the first Monotheistic scholar to affirm Muhammad's prophethood.

Many historians throughout the centuries have drawn attention to Waraka's potential influence upon the very foundations of Islam. Islamic followers call it a miracle that Muhammad was able to recant poetic verses detailing the old prophets and Jesus. Muslims call this a miracle because Muhammad was illiterate, but they fail to acknowledge Waraka's influence. It is ludicrous to assume that Waraka did not talk to Muhammad about religion. Being Muhammad's "father-in-law," Waraka must have had many opportunities to discuss Judaism and Christianity with Muhammad. After all, Waraka was a scholar of the Hebrew texts, and the first religious person that Muhammad visited after his first revelation. This indicates that Waraka must have been deeply trusted by Muhammad and Khadija in religious matters.

Sahih al-Bukhari

Narrated 'Aisha:

The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good dreams which came true like bright day light, and then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him. He used to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days before his desire to see his family. He used to take with him the journey food for the stay and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read.

The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your Kith and kin, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones."

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Nawfal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.

edit on 2/1/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

It's difficult to say, for certain, where the true origins of Islam stem
I think the reason is because of numerous ideology's / schisms developing .Although not recognized as formal at the time ,Zionism could have been playing some kind of a roll . Judaism ( I dislike that term ) only became codified after 100 AD .The true history or what is considered main stream seems quite ambiguous . The wiki entry

The Masoretic[1] Text (MT, 𝕸, or [displaystyle [mathfrak [M]]] mathfrak[M]) is the authoritative Hebrew and Aramaic text of the Tanakh for Rabbinic Judaism. However, contemporary scholars seeking to understand the history of the Hebrew Bible’s text use a range of other sources
When we throw a bit more ambiguity in the mix we find this wiki entry

The Tanakh (/tɑːˈnɑːx/;[1] Hebrew: תַּנַ"ךְ‎, pronounced [taˈnaχ] or [təˈnax]; also Tenakh, Tenak, Tanach) or Mikra or Hebrew Bible is the canonical collection of Jewish texts, which is also a textual source for the Christian Old Testament. These texts are composed mainly in Biblical Hebrew, with some passages in Biblical Aramaic (in the books of Daniel, Ezra and a few others). The traditional Hebrew text is known as the Masoretic Text. The Tanakh consists of twenty-four books

Seems that there were no shortage of writers and quite a bit of creativity to create such a thing .Not that I have studied it much but modern Judaism and Islam have certain similarities . Just look at the extra biblical literature they use .the Tanakh and the hadith's . I might throw the Christians into the same pot but I look at the extra Christian literature as more along the lines as commentaries .Not that they don't or cant have a influence ,but they don't seem to drive the faith like the others do .

Its a interesting subject and one that takes speculation to find the dots that connect .peace

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The exegesis of the Talmud and Halakha is indeed similar to the Hadith. The Islamic scholars of jurisprudence (fiqh) bear a similarity to the various Rabbinical courts and councils, and a Sheikh is similar to a Rabbi.

"Judaism ( I dislike that term ) only became codified after 100 AD ."

I hear ya! I use the word Judaism ambiguously, because there are so many historic, political, theological, and genetic variables.

Those old Babylonian amalgamators were confronted by Jesus,... the Pharisees,... those who returned from the Babylonian Captivity with a new calendar, new scholars, and a new Talmud.

I tend to opine that the Samaritans hold the most authentic religion of Moses. The Samaritans do not follow Talmudic traditions, and their Pentateuch differs from the Pentateuch of Rabbinical Judaism. Additionally, genetic studies have revealed that the Samaritan patriarchal lineage did not suffer Babylonian or Assyrian deportation. However, the mitochondrial study does show some signs of outside women being resettled in Samaria, likely as a result of Assyrian resettlement campaigns. The Priestly Cohen haplogroup is alive and well in the Samaritans.

"Its a interesting subject and one that takes speculation to find the dots that connect"

It sure is, and it sure does! When I trace the most fundamental roots of Abrahamic Monotheism, my dots always lead back to the Canaanite Religion. From Canaan, I am lead to the older religions of the Mediterranean, Mesopotamia, Egypt, and India.

I conclude a simple, yet direct link between Islam, Judaism, Christianity, and the Canaanite Religion, through the use of the word Gehenna. According to multiple Concordances, Gehenna is the "Valley of the Son of Hinnom"; Gai-Ben-Hinnom; Ge-Hinnom; Ge-Henna, which is a physical valley near Jerusalem. It was the geographical location where Baal and Moloch worshipers used to perform child sacrifice. In later times, it still had a fiery smolder as a garbage dump.

"Gehenna" is used in the New Testament where "Hell" serves as its translation. The "Valley of Hinnom/Gehenna" was referenced to incite fear by the images of fire and ancient human sacrifice. Gehenna is not a metaphysical, spiritual, nor afterlife destination; it is on Earth.

Islam borrows the same geographic location, naming their version of Hell; Jahannam. It serves as a great example of Muhammad borrowing from Judaism and Christianity without having a proper understanding of the word's true meaning.

Muhammad had a chance to give "Hell" any name imaginable, yet he chose to use the Christian; "Gehenna", which references the Hebrew; "Valley of the Son of Hinnom" (Gai-Ben-Hinnom), which harkens back to the Canaanite Religion.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The connections are there and if we think about it there should be . Prior to God calling Abram out from the creation of the Nations to create for Himself a Nation ,Abram was under the gods ,that God had put over them .ie Deu 32:8  When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. 
Deu 32:9  But the LORD's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted heritage. 

God was very clear that He was turning His back on mankind and giving them what they wanted at Babel .But that God could fulfill His promise of Gen 3 He needed to keep other influences out .Finding similarities between the Bibles versions and other ancient versions should also not come as a surprise .A large Flood is still a flood .A god is still a god .Consider for a moment that the Babel incident does not mention all of the languages (nations) of the world but focuses on a area containing approximately 70 .

If God did put a god over them then He probably did the same to all other Nations (languages) in the rest of the world .We also find flood stories in them as well .So some links can be made with border nations but its the distance from places half way around the world that makes the Babel incident our only option .

But to take a different Bible story like Joshua's Long Day and look for evidence to support turns the arguments around the other way . ie
Following that rabbit hole we are left with something happened that was global but are left without a scientific explanation as to how it could happen .

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

70 and 72 are numbers that are encountered quite often in comparative religious studies.

The 70 Nations appear to correlate with the 70 Sons of El. Seventy Sons, plus Father-El and Mother-Asherah, gives us 72.

"Consider for a moment that the Babel incident does not mention all of the languages (nations) of the world but focuses on a area containing approximately 70 .

If God did put a god over them then He probably did the same to all other Nations (languages) in the rest of the world ."

You got my gears turning! Most religious beliefs around the world do speak of a singular, all-emanating Most High Absolute, with the deities and/or spirits of worship being viewed as intermediaries and/or emissaries of that One.

That was an interesting video of Malcolm Bowden. You share a lot of good stuff! I was completely unaware of those "long day" and "long night" accounts from other parts of the world. I just found this article: JOSHUA’S LONG DAY. Towards the bottom, it cites references from African, Chinese, and North & South American folklore describing longs days/nights. Fascinating!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Odd, though I won't say it is not true, I have never experienced this side of Islam. I have noticed a tendency on this site towards anti Islamic rhetoric though and am suspicious.

With good reason. I quit Christianity because I was tired of people lying to themselves that they were following Jesus and not Paul. I am not a Muslim but I support Muslims, Islam and all people of any or no religion and try to stay away from negativity.

I don't see the point in speaking out against a religion you obviously loved for a long time and certainly you could have renounced certain aspects of a corrupted version of Islam without the negativity of insulting over a billion people, even remained a Muslim.

Either way this is an old thread, if you are even still a member I would not be surprised if you don't feel as negatively about your former religion which you know is a good thing if you follow the Qur'an and not an Imam or a person.

Still, it's a better religion than Trinitarian Christianity.

Peace be with you.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I take it back, I don't think this is negative toward Islam or Mohammed but the sect you belonged to.

Because you don't insult Mohammed, even admit he was bright and honest.

I think I might become a Muslim. Not because of this thread but because Mohammed was a Prophet that definitely existed and doesn't ask to be worshipped like a god.

Neither did Jesus.

In this sense Islam IS a true and honest religion.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: irenialilivenka

You try and stay away from negativity?
But you like to promote it?
Wonder why Christianity is worshipping Jesus as God and not paul?
Why isnt it called paulianity?
Your whole negative piece was just a charade to promote your hate for christianity...
Jesus is referred to as the prince of peace...
So your departing blessing is promoting Jesus...
That's funny and odd...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

There is a conspiracy in Islam that has so far managed to stay off of the mainstream radar. This conspiracy has been perpetuated to keep its followers obedient, to attract new converts, and to incite fragmentation and separation amongst our human family. The conspiracy is regarding the belief that today’s Qur’an is incorruptible and as pure and perfect as when Muhammad recited it.

The content of this thread was originally meant to be published; however, I have condensed and modified it to upload as an ATS exclusive.

It may take a while to get through this thread, so bookmark, grab a drink, and relax.

• Part 1: My Personal Islamic Background

• Part 2: The History of al-Qur’an
- Muhammad ibn Abdullah
- Ali ibn Abi Talib
- Abu Bakr as-Saddiq
- Umar ibn al-Khattab
- Uthman ibn Affan
- Abdullah ibn Mas’ud
- Ubay ibn Ka’b

• Part 3: Physical Qur’ans
- Great Mosque, Sana’a, Yemen
- British Library, London, England
- National Library, Paris, France
- Telyashayakh Mosque, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Topkapi Palace Museum, Istanbul, Turkey
- False Uthmani Qur’ans

• Part 4: Potentially Lost Verses and Abrogation

• Part 5: Hijazi Defective Script; Not Classical Arabic Script or Kufic

• Part 6: Different Recitations: Ahruf and Qira’at

• Part 1: My Personal Islamic Background

I renounced Islam several years ago.

I am a former Sunni Muslim who followed the As-Salaf As-Saalih madh’hab (Salafi School of Thought). The Salafi methodology believes in a strict interpretation of the Qur’an and Islam, based upon the understandings of the first three generations of Islam. First, through Muhammad’s interpretation and example, and then by the interpretations and examples of Muhammad’s direct companions/disciples (Sahaba), and then by the interpretations and examples of the next two proceeding generations who were of direct transmissional chain from the sahaba. Islamic scholarship is built upon understanding the purest interpretation and context of the Qur’an directly from Muhammad’s actions, words, and sayings. Next, in order of decreasing purity are the Sahaba, and then Tabi’un, and then the Tabi al-Tabi’in.

Although I followed the Salafi methodology, I did not isolate myself with Islamic sectarianism. I studied the Arabic language, Qur’an, Tajwid, Tafsir, Hadith, Seerah, Fiqh, and Hikmah under the direct tutelage of a well-known and respected Egyptian sheikh of the Hanafi madh’hab. I learned from muftis of the Majlisul Ulamah of South Africa, I traveled the eastern U.S. visiting various Islamic communities and sleeping in mosques with Muslims of Tablighi Jamaat, and I attended a multitude of lectures and learning workshops hosted by various mosques and sects.

My rapid comprehension of the Arabic language, my ability to memorize Qur’an quickly, my acquirement and comprehension of Islamic knowledge, and my personal character allowed me to move up in the ranks of the Islamic communities that I lived in. In one community I was elected Treasurer and then elected Amir to lead and represent the community. Just prior to my apostasy (abandoning Islam), I was awaiting my conformation to join the “Council of Amirs” in the last community I was involved with. “Young Sheikh” was a nick-name of endearment that the elders gave me, for I accomplished all of this in my early 20’s.

Since leaving Islam, I have never once looked back. The religious superiority complex that

I may not be a Muslim scholar but I know for sure most Muslims don't think like this and it is more common in Talmudic Judaism and Christianity than Islam.

Out of the 3 religions Islam ALONE holds the belief (in the Qur'an) that all people of scripture will be allowed into Heaven.

Talmud states goy are not human. They can be killed, lied to or stolen from.

Bible has more notions of religious superiority than Qur'an, so...

Maybe you just fell in with a bad crowd?

once blinded me with notions of “us separate from them” and “Muslims differentiated from non-Muslims” has been lifted, and I now see only fellow humans, and strive towards universal brotherhood based upon love, compassion, and understanding, free from the separations of religion, race, nationality, culture, belief, ideology, wealth, intellect, or class/caste.

Like I said I don't see it. I know many Muslims and none who have this superior attitude you describe.

I really think you just ran with a bad crowd.

Because you are not going to find an religion that hasn't been compromised, it's the nature of the beast.

Either way I support innocent victims regardless of Creed's and more Muslims are victims than perpetrators of evil.

But you know this.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Indeed, watch how I avoid you and yours (negativity).

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Hows that?
By replying to me with negativity and pretending you didn't?
Who are you fooling? Me or yourself?
*i already know the answer...

edit on 3-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Regardless, I like Islam, and I will never be one of the "I hate Islam" crowd, which is not a statement reflective of the OP who clearly knows what he is talking about, I doubt it not.

1+ billion people that I don't know...well, let's just say I don't have what it takes to hate someone I don't even know, let alone that many people AND a whole religion.

I have always felt like the majority of Muslims pay for the crimes of a few others, Muslims or non Muslims, either way.

It's an injustice and intolerant bigotry.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
In fact, all that is different than Judaism, Christianity and Islam is less than what they have in common.

They all worship God Most High of Abraham, Isaac/Ishmael and Jacob, Moses and Jesus.

Only Judaism rejects Jesus and Mohammed doctrinally. Although I have heard many an Orthodox Rabbi says that Islam is a legitimate religion.

One even said that the Qur'an was one of the first Midrashim, technically speaking, I think he even said THE first. I don't know when the Midrashim were written but I guess it was after Mohammed. According to this Rabbi at least, unless I misread it, but I am pretty sure I didn't.

There are even some starting to accept Jesus as a legitimate Rabbi, though not the Messiah and they totally rejected Paul, Muslims too reject, of all prophets, Paul alone.

That speaks volumes.

Islam believes in Jesus as the Messiah and that is how the Bible portrays him, not as God jr.

So, I understand people are naive and can't fathom the existence of a single good Muslim. Which speaks only of their character.

Take away Islam and they will hate someone else.

It also speaks of the ability of the propaganda machine to inject opinions into people's minds. If you don't see how unfair and inhumane these people are actually treated, they probably have never seen their neighbors home destroid by a drone strike in a collateral damage situation.

Have never had to endure the hardships they have.

It's true, it's DAMN true.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Gehenna and Gehinom are Hebrew and Yittish words and originate in Judaism.

Modern Jews liken it to purgatory, according to JewFAQs website and Chabad.

Either way it was not Islam who created the word or idea of Hell or Gehenna or Sheol or Tartarus and there is a difference between the mystical or the geographical Gehenna.

If anything the Jews say that they don't believe in a literal hell as the Christias do. I think it is more like no hell for the Jewish people though

It is probably where Jeshu and Aher were summoned from according to either Talmud or Zohar.

But the Muslims didn't invent Gehenna or hell called Gehenna. This is from Judaism and picked up as a word for hell.

Just like Har Meggido, a real location, is Armageddon, a fantasy.
edit on 3-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Hello!, and may Peace be with you.

I strongly believe in Universal Brotherhood. People of all religions and no religions are regarded as Brothers and Sisters to me. I am here to discuss the history and religion of Islam itself, not make enemies out of Brothers.

"I quit Christianity because I was tired of people lying to themselves that they were following Jesus and not Paul."

Before converting to Islam, I too was a Christian who left the religion, in part, by the realization of Pauline Christianity.

"I don't see the point in speaking out against a religion you obviously loved for a long time"

Islam is presented as the only pure and incorrupt religion stemming from Abraham. I believed that, and every single of my Muslim Brothers and Sisters also believe that.

However, once I began to research the history of the Qur'an, I discovered that it was not pure like everyone believes. There are blatant evidences for editions, additions, omissions, and scriptural discrepancies. Furthermore, each and every example of the oldest Qur'anic manuscripts known to exist have clear variations as compared to the modern Qur'an.

"Because you don't insult Mohammed, even admit he was bright and honest."

I am not seeking insult, only truth.

Other than the impurity of the Qur'an, I also have come to denounce Islam because of the Medinan Period.

During the initial Meccan Period of Islam, Muhammad was a man of truth, honor, compassion, and peace.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." -Lord Acton

During the Medinan Period of Islam, Muhammad established a power base in Medina and grew his army. It was in this Medinan Period that Muhammad discarded his doctrine of Peace and launched a bloody campaign.

First, he robbed innocent merchant caravans during the "Caravan Raids".

Then, he preemptively ordered sneaky and treacherous assassinations of Jewish leaders in the area.

Next, without any provocation, Muhammad attacked all of the Jewish Tribes in his vicinity. He murdered and beheaded the men, he took the children as slave labor, and made the women into sex slaves and forced them to marry his Muslim warriors.

After this, he expelled the Jews from Arabia, and the ones who stayed were either forced to convert to Islam or were subjugated under alms taxes and material tribute.

Muhammad and his immediate successors then spread Islam beyond their borders and expanded their empire through murder, war, forced conversion, or subjugation under alms and tribute.

"Out of the 3 religions Islam ALONE holds the belief (in the Qur'an) that all people of scripture will be allowed into Heaven."

Islam is not alone here. The Baha'i and Sikh faiths give acknowledgment to the older scriptures and religions.

"I really think you just ran with a bad crowd."

This is not true. I did not have any Salafi or Wahabi friends. All of my Muslim friends were average Sunni Muslims of various schools of thought. I took all of my views directly from Qur'an, Sunnah, and the teachings of the Caliphas, Sahabas, and subsequent generations of Islamic experts.

Do you know how covert racism works? A group of people from one race may get together and speak ill of other races, even with vulgarities and "innocent racial jokes", etc. Then when these racists are around people of another race, they smile and act brotherly. This is my experience in Islam. Many Muslims talk bad about non-believers, wishing upon them Hell Fire, talking about them condescendingly and calling them "kafirs" or "kafiroon", while ready to smile in their face and talk about peace. Not all people are racists, and not all Muslims are prejudice,.... but as Muhammad himself taught religious-superiority,... there are many Muslims who inwardly despise non-Muslims.

After all, the Qur'an promises a world-wide Islamic Government to conquer and convert the entire world. Many Muslims look to this prophecy with joy.

Just because you don't see the bias or prejudice doesn't mean it is non-existent.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

"Gehenna" is indeed a word of Hebrew origin. It is a literal and physical valley on Earth used for Canaanite child sacrifice and later as a smoldering garbage dump. Gehenna is not a Hell of the afterlife.

Islam's "Jahannam" is etymologically and dogmatically rooted from the Hebrew "Gehenna". This shows that Muhammad borrowed the word from Biblical traditions without understanding the real-world geography of the Valley of the Son of Hinnom. He would have been better-off to invent a new word for Hell.

"Just like Har Meggido, a real location, is Armageddon, a fantasy."

The Armageddon from Revelations is not a fantasy locale. It references this real-world location as the actual real-world location of the Great Battle of eschatology. It is believed that this battle will literally take place at Megiddo, or at least, that the Kings of the earth will be assembled there.

edit on 2/3/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

No, no. I don't want to be an adversary, I rushed my comment a bit thinking this was another B's I hate Islam thread. I realized, and I would do the same with my former religion, do. I do what you do in the 2 threads I made so far and in the same reporting of facts and maybe a theory or two and just say it is a theory.

I acted too fast because of thinking that and I didn't see the second and third comments you made. And I always say something if I see people doing what I thought you were but weren't, so my mistake. Apologies.

That sucks, I wonder though did people 300 years later report about him accurately? I mean the beheadings. I read in Muslim that he cut the hands off of thieves too. Muslims did a lot of horrible # but I think it is not excusable to be racist or take African people and enslave them but these things are nothing (except slavery) compared to what today's armed forces with the weapons and destructive power that Mohammed could never be said to have caused more destruction just to make a fair comparison.

You are right about the Sikhs and Baha'is, I actually meant Abrahamic religions if I didn't say it I forgot to.

I will just say that I don't find the Qur'an to be offensive, in comparison to the Bible it's mellow. I am just saying 1, 1.5 billion people can't be blamed for a few (or a lot of)racist remarks, covered in many nations under free speech so not illegal, and neither can a book. Human desire manifests regardless of beliefs and powerful people are few in Islam and the Muslim world's governments. What do you think is the percentage of government, police and military to average citizens?

Anyway my goal is to combat people who don't know what they are talking about and spread hate and lied and you are guilty of none of those things so, let your lamp shine bright and have a peaceful existence forthwith!
edit on 3-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56 >>

join