It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam's Incorruptible Qur'an Is Corrupt

page: 56
<< 53  54  55   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

That was a pretty good talk! I had no idea about the Petra theory,... the original mosque foundations facing Petra,... the religious campaign of Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan,... nor the evidence for verse for verse plagiarism of early Christian and Jewish apocrypha, pseudepigrapha, and hymns by the Qur'an. He dropped a huge bombshell by mentioning the carbon dating of certain Sana'a folios predating Muhammad and Islam. All new ideas to me! I have to research more on these points before coming to a personal conclusion. Thanks for sharing another great video.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Yes I thought you might be interested in it . The old maps not having Meca was a very big surprise for me en.wikipedia.org...:NabateensRoutes.png

the original mosque foundations facing Petra
Is much like the Myth that the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem was on the Dome of the Rock .It was never there but there was a Roman Temple to Jupiter .

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I just came across this vid you may find interesting and that fits well on this thread .

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Bill M 103 coming to town or canada while we are all busy fearing for our lives thanks to the media. It will be Sharia law here an ill be able to smack my woman and mother like a man should be. Hell maybe even my dead grandma...Rest her soul( wake up please).

I was cool with woman having the last word, since the no such thing as take back.

I love you I, slam. Get your whip and chains, and spank this bad boy. You know you want too? The feeling of having power for once...turn me an you on don't it?

I'm coetable Gay with get the whip, I hope it Saudi with a machete. However, touch mine, I'll gut you like fish...Rich, poor, black or white...I ain't predjudice.

Your gonna need an army full fanatics that can't follow orders well.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This new vid about fun facts is both entertaining and fun

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
This new vid about fun facts is both entertaining and fun

Errie isn't it, it like looking at the Vatican and the Islamic empire future. What's funny is they wanted head.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Acts17Apologetics is where those video`s are from, if anyone is interested in the topic of Islam I`d highly recommend subscribing to that channel, there is an absolute treasure trove of video`s and info, on Mohammads life till death and the Islamic texts. Also videos countering ( smashing and destroying actually ) Islam from a Biblical Jewish Christian basis.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Me being a autodidact I find his data great . Rather then having someone who tells you what to believe you are left with the data he presents to verify and come to your own conclusions as to what is in the Koran ...No wonder I couldn't make heads or tails of it when I tried to read it ...Its garbage sold as gold .

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Me being a autodidact I find his data great .

Sorry I didn`t get back to you bro, I only just released you replied, I`m not educated study wise and had to look up "autodidact". Being a autodidact has its benefits as we are not influenced wrongly by others, but can make me stumble by not having a good teacher. I think mainly though if we genuinely seek God He seeks us. When I called on God I was alone had never opened a Bible before and what happened is something I can never dismiss, that was some 30 years ago of bumping into walls falling down and getting up again etc.

Rather then having someone who tells you what to believe you are left with the data he presents to verify and come to your own conclusions as to what is in the Koran ...No wonder I couldn't make heads or tails of it when I tried to read it ...Its garbage sold as gold .

I`d gone through life oblivious to Islam, but in short investigation I was astonished that it was the Antithesis of Jesus and God and all human kind.

Proving God and the scriptures foretelling of Islam that was to come and where it came from, Gen 16:12 Ishmael the wild donkey who`s hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand will be against him, when coupled with Nimrods wife "the Mother of all Cults" and the black stone worship framed into a woman`s vagina that Muslims kiss and caress believing its black because it sucks out their sins, leaves me almost speechless and wanting to reach Muslims because they don`t know who Jesus really is.

To think these people have so much belief that its incredibly sad that they are willing to kill innocent people and in being killed doing it guarantee`s their place in heaven along with making intersession for 70 of their family members is sick beyond my imagination and can only have originated from the pits of hell.

Muslims are taught to hate the cross, yet its the very thing as you know that can save us and them. We are getting very close to the scriptures all being fully fulfilled, I have no doubt now we are in the last days.

Thanks Sahabi for having the courage that you have in coming to the truth about Islam and the threads you`ve made in educating some people about it.

I don`t know what your beliefs were regarding Christianity, but if i can encourage you that, if you had known Jesus truly you would`nt be looking else where for truth. Your a smart guy, your missing something.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Sounds like you are being guided by the one that guides . Finding good teachers we can trust is very important .Not all teachers being created equal is a important distinction to make personally . When it comes to Islam and how to witness to them it becomes problematic but as we can observe in the new testament it was more a matter of them (pagans) first leaving their false religion . I think this is the first steps in the Christian process to winning them over to Christ . They have to leave first and with that they need a reason to . Showing them that what they believe about their faith may not be so is the first part . This thread as well as other Xmuslims sources becomes crucial to learn from . ie

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted but I found this revision of the historical Islam quite interesting .

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The research that has and is being boiled down is a great source of accurate history .

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   

edit on 17-2-2024 by SmmPanel21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 53  54  55   >>

join