It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Warriors; What's your ability?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

You know, I have been able to breathe under water in real life. I know, I know
but honestly, it's not something I can just chose to do but it did happen.

I got so scared I brought my head out of the water in disbelief.

It should be noted that I was a swimmer my whole life from 4th grade all through High School. That said, when I was "breathing" under water, it wasn't at school, I was at home in my backyard with my body over a "noodle" with my head in the water.

I was completely tranced out and I was taking small breathes through my mouth and I was under for a very very long time. Anyways.....completely off topic here. But you made me think of that incident.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying you find yourself in the role of referee?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I'd classify myself as a dream warrior, but I do have dream skills that I wish I had in real life.

All of my lucid dreams start the same way. Something happens that should have killed me but didn't, and I realize I am dreaming and focus all my energy into the skill.

1. The usual and most frequent is breathing under water. I realize I haven't gone up for air, prepare to drown since I'm always too deep, inhale the water and realize I can breath just fine. I really love those dreams because my spirit sting ray and I get to hang out

2. Flying always happens after a bad fall. Usually people wake up before they hit the ground, I just take the hit because I know (and have practiced being mindful of this) that everything will be fine - what happens after the fall is always amazing. I am a pretty good flyer so far as well.

3. Finally my very favorite and least experienced, teleporting. I always fly before I get a chance to practice teleporting. What I do is mentally feel out a place in my solar plexus, and visualize the place I want to go to as a pinpoint oscillating in me (if that makes any sense) and then I focus on it and essentially flip inside out into that pinpoint and right side up through it.

I learned how to do that one from a komodo dragon that turns into a tiger who hangs out in my land dreams, he kind of bounces between the two forms.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I've had a similar one, I never thought much about it oddly enough, I kind of assumed that an air bubble had somehow gotten trapped over my face in the water, or I just imagined it, I was only about 8 at the time.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JewelFlip

Very cool! I wish I could dream of flying more often and hopefully next time I do, I won't have to have a video game in between my legs, hop 3 times and pull bag. Ugh....I think I was even embarressed in my dream. Yikes!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Thanks, I'm so glad I finally mastered it after years of thinking it would never come.
Don't feel bad, my first flying dream involved a pool raft that had to be sitting on it and position it a certain way to stay aloft. Every gust and movement made me crash, and I needed to do a running start until my raft caught the air like a kite.

I think a lot of people experience some kind of buffer during their first flying dreams, like flying training wheels and knee pads before you get the hang of it and have the confidence to start flying without so much as a jump.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I think you and I may be tasked to similar things, by higher ups.
Your retelling of what you deal with in the astral sounds like you plucked it right out of my head. What really ticks me, off and pushes my buttons though - is when they appear as a doppleganger of myself.

I try to fly,
but I'm always on my back and it appears as though I'm doing the back stroke. I cannot for the life of me, flip myself over and I don't know why!

Cirque

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
at one time I could fly a lot. Still can sometimes. And I could control people and the dream. Like pause rewind and then have a situation go down differently, or whatever I want to happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewelFlip

I think a lot of people experience some kind of buffer during their first flying dreams, like flying training wheels and knee pads before you get the hang of it and have the confidence to start flying without so much as a jump.

I hear what you are saying and tend to agree. But, and that is a big BUT, if the above is true then that makes the experience real, more or less then doesn't it. Even if on a concious level, if one needs to "learn" and this is consistant for everyone then it is a real as the potato salad next to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

I try to fly,
but I'm always on my back and it appears as though I'm doing the back stroke. I cannot for the life of me, flip myself over and I don't know why!

Cirque

Wow so many people struggle with te flying aspect. I actually feel much better now. I guess it is a tough skill to learn.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
When I am lucid dreaming: Levitation, flight, and leaping long distances. I also can shoot lightning out of my finger tips. Funny thing is, a good friend of mine once told me I came to him in a dream and told him I could shoot lightning bolts out of my hands. He said in the dream he didn't believe me and I started shocking him

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well, I can get into the air. I can backstroke my way all the way to the stratoshere, where I then enter into the halls of lights, I just can't flip over to enjoy the view getting there.

I guess my favorite thing to do is shape shift. I shape shift into a large cat, usually lioness, but also a sasquatch too. I don't know why I big-foot. But whatever I shape shift into can,t be smaller than myself. But I can go bigger. Again, I don't know why. I think I need a nap to go on a dreamepade.

Cirque
edit on 18-8-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added dream warrior power, not my greatest but something i do

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Well there are people who take to flying without issue, usually these people start doing it as kids though.

In regards to it being real: I would agree with you, it is a real experience because you have to put effort into learning to do any of this. Sometimes it can surface briefly to save you in bad situation, but to master it and be able to do it with any finesse on demand requires a certain amount of practice. I would say the most important thing to learn for any lucid skills is to control your emotions. Both panic and excitement will wake you up. Practice meditative breathing in the real world to keep control in the dreamscape.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

In my dreams I have abilities to change space and jump space .... not time yet, just space. I do not know why.

I have held out my hands and made a hole in a mountain and walk through the center of the mountain this way, I can also picture a map, picture it folding, and walk into a different part of the world than where I am.

This is regular, and I dont know why in my dreams I can do these things, but I have to admit it can be cool while at the same time being kind of scary. I get scared in my dreams sometimes when I can do these things, scared of the ability.

Don't know why that is either. I am sure its just our minds at play.....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

I try to fly,

Cirque

Wow so many people struggle with te flying aspect. I actually feel much better now. I guess it is a tough skill to learn.

Most important is just not engaging in lower primitive mind. This is not gift to be squandered. When you're out of body, from what my own son, and various have shared, thus what I've learnt from many, is that they are doing various work: learning, being shown different timelines, different events, past, and present, training, and also some of them exterminate some of the bottom feeders on the lower levels that are harming humans, and some are in bases, trained to rescue prisoners and people being held captive by the PTB/ETs in their dumbs. They help and do cosmic work, and some are taught by Higher Ups/Angel-ETs and Higher Self.

They don't spar like superhero's with each other.

From everyone who has memories of doing this, flying is a big part of this.

For those who are lucid, reach for the highest level you can and ask to speak with higher self and guides. You can, in no time, train for 7 years, accomplish books and works, and then come back in minutes, with more skills to contribute to helping free the minds in this world.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I love hearing all the different responses as it is a testament of our unique qualities. We are all the same yet very different. Maybe this thread will be seen by someone who is aware of some type of reserach on this subject.

Until today it didn't occur to me that others may be experiencing this as well. When I woke up this mornig I thought to myself, "again? Really, break dancing?" Why do I dream of this as often as I do?

Although I am aware of people having reoccuring dreams (as have I) just bazaar that no ones seems to discuss reoccuring abilities...

Thanks for sharing yours!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My Abilities is floating off the ground. The dream would always start with me jumping off the ground and me pushing energy out of my feet kinda like Tai Chi and I keep jumping an till i can hold couple inch off the ground than I could kinda glide.
I think the farthest i gotten is about 10 feet. It is a neat filling of gliding in a dream.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

This is a cool thread. I have never thought it of myself either, that many people would have reoccurring abilities in dreams....I wonder what it says about us? What something like that might mean in general...

Neat to think about!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I cannot fly although I have flown. I can jump really really high and far and I cannot be hurt, I am strong enough to stop a 2 ton truck going 40 mph, and have lifted a Van over my head. I seem to be able to control my body at the molecular level becoming super dense or able to phase through walls. It explains jumping high and stopping speeding objects though I am not sure about the strength.

If you are starting a dream warrior league let me know...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
My abilities are flying, floating, underwater breathing, changing the situation of the dream if i sense it's turning into a nightmare. I rarely have nightmares because of that and those I have I can control relatively well where I only get mild discomfort or rush. I've made zombies chasing me speak gibberish instead of biting for example.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join