It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Warriors; What's your ability?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Geez if I was starting a league you would certanly fit the bill! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSolace
I've made zombies chasing me speak gibberish instead of biting for example.

Oh that made me think of this video, I don't know why but I have jammed out to this video more times then I care to admit.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Not certain it's worth posting and not certain which parts are parts of my abductions but here's a list of what I can remember:

Bi-locating in the physical
Bi-locating in time
Levitation
Time shifting
Invisibility
Teleporting
Instant healing
Drain a soul until it is no longer conscious energy
View consciousness
Pass through matter
Soul warfare (dark energy warfare)
Experience through other people's bodies
Receive instant downloads of information and understanding
Breath underwater
Shape shift
Experience/become god (Hindu Samadhi)

There's probably more, but that's all I remember for now.

Rich

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Are these abilities you do often in your dream?

I have had some of these experiences but the "reoccuring" one is break dancing...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have had the same dream about aliens/spaceships appearing in the sky and me and just random people who happen to be around me at that given moment, fighting them off with lasers that just start powering up in our fingertips. I can sense in my dream that we are putting up a good fight and.........

That is usually the point where I realize that I'm lucid and it sort of freaks me out....then it ends,

So, yeah....I guess I have super powered lasers in my fingertips that can shoot spaceships/aliens out of the sky.

Good thread

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I don't want to label you guys as morons. So I will put this more lightly "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS STOP CAUSING CHAOS AND WAR ON HIGHER REALMS !!!!". Some of you kids causing way too much damage not just in astral, physical but also in the higher realms. Many of you go about causing fights chopping heads off and other silly childish things.

Instead of fighting and doing silly crap, please I urge you to step back a bit then just observe. You can learn from other members of the astral a lot more then just ripping their head off. For example how to teach, develop abilities, view timeline possibilities, to develop ones soul. I am sure many of you when got hurt in astral woke up feeling like crap in the morning, this is because your higher consciousness is aware of the damage you received and thus part of it is put over to your vessel.

So again "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS STOP CAUSING CHAOS AND WAR ON HIGHER REALMS !!!" cause guys like me and other observers have to clean your mess up. Take responsibility and stop being so dam childish

Overall it is a good thread but please take responsibility !!
edit on 18-8-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Thank you for that wonderful post! And yes, this is why we're not empowered yet here, for could you imagine 7 billion people like us coming into our soul skills? (SHUDDERS).

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

My only ability is to break dance. I honestly don't think them astral peeps mind all that much. Although I suck in real life, I'm actually quite good in my dreams. Thanks for sharing, warning and the slight beratement.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It is odd, to treat the astral as though it was some game of WOW. I've never had to hurt or resort to conflict in the astral. I simply banish them from my presence, and since they show up again in later lucid dreams, I know I didn't hurt them. I just don't like trickery, and if your not going to commu icate with clear concise symbology and telepathic dialogue - go away.

I'm done wading through gibberish or allowing kling-ons. (Not in a star trek sense, but an attachment sense). But this empowerment is new for me, and I am likely taking it to an extreme.

But I was recently harassed with many night terrors, feeding off past trauma. I feel justified in not allowing them in my presence any longer. I'm done playing mental tug of war with them as though I have no say, so I went up there and had my say. It worked too, night terror and sleep walk free for a few months now.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Thank you for that wonderful post! And yes, this is why we're not empowered yet here, for could you imagine 7 billion people like us coming into our soul skills? (SHUDDERS).

You are right to shudder it would about as close as this
good golly. 7 billion of us going around moving mountains, spewing fire,water etc. This would be just crazy. I think we need more self control and responsibility before we can get to that level.

As an experience at first hand 0.0001% of the stuff in that video I have to say, we are still kids and need to mature up more before we can unlock these abilities. Many of us are still too childish and let anger, frustration and hate get in the way. I guess the first baby steps is for us to wake up more to our responsibilities and soul resonance before we can take the responsibility of such capabilities.
edit on 19-8-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Veryinteresting topic. I might write more later on, but just some short input:

Yes, the majority of my dreams is always in the same settings, it's like continuing soap operas or entering very familiar "realities" once and again.

Just a few weeks ago I had a dream that I could fly, but it was very odd for several reasons. When I dream I can "fly" I am not able to "fly" in that sense but I am rather weight-less. I mean literally zero weight, like a soap bubble or something. Movement happens by pushing me from a ledge and then "gliding" in the air due to weightlessness.

(Think about outer-space where an astronaut can also "fly" in some way)

I have one "ability" which happens quite often in dreams, I can sing incredibly well.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I think it's personally quite hard to control what we dream/how we dream even while being semi-lucid. And who are you to be the authority on the area and talk down to me as if I were a schoolboy? I am normally a peaceful character but I wouldn't expect others to follow my example. Dream whatever your heart desires; whether it be adventure, action, love, etc. Some only have their dreams to entertain them.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I probably have used all conceivable powers in my dreams but the one thing that I can never do in a dream is hit someone. I swing and throw every manner of punch and always land but have the slightest of effect. It makes me so mad in dreams. First I'm like wow, that didn't work. Then I start to remember all the times I have tried in previous dreams. I've tried to make it work a hundred times at least. Two times I have woke up after those dreams with holes in my wall, from sleep punching.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blindprometheus

Same here, when I've had to punch it was seldom it had any effect. It could be tied to my dislike and fear of physical violence though. It is as as if I grow weaker the closer the punch comes to landing.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I was allowed to live out a 30-year surfing dream. It was given to me by the universe, in exchange for not committing suicide. Here are some images, which roughly illustrate that dream.

edit on 19-8-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I am one of those super strong guys in real life, built like a pro wrestler with a beer belly and I have always been a warrior for the weak and needy. I am a very lucid dreamer, and in my dreams I am a healer and warrior of light and I possess a huge and powerful light body which seems to shine out in real life also.

I do battle with love and light against all sorts of demons and evil ones in my dreams and I always win even when it is a bloody struggle. This also comes through in real life as I am a formidable opponent if you are trying to hurt someone I care about, or even someone I think needs help and protection.

Love this thread, and fascinating subject. Break dancing huh?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Hmmm been meaning to join a conversation like this.....

Anyway my weirdness is....i can see through my eyelids while I sleep....sometimes I will just look around room and see everything clear as day... Its odd im fully asleep when this occurs and I am 100% sure I dont sleep with my eyes open, my folks use to make fun of my sibling for it (she with hers open while she slept)....they would of me too if i did...i even wore sleeping mask...still happens...

Never really told anyone that because its kinda weird....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I've done a lot of cool stuff in my dreams, like flying, teleporting and walking through walls, but one thing that seems to reoccur more than anything else is driving. It used to be a nightmare trying to drive in my dreams, but now when I end up driving, I'm quite good. I can see where I'm going, I can control the car and the cars speed, the brakes work, and generally it's an awesome experience.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I guess levitation is something practically always there, maybe once or twice not having it.

As far as soul developing, when you are attacked immediately upon going conscious you do not have a choice in fighting or not. Plus, when you have these astral operations done to you in order to induce fear and fight....you have no idea what I have gone and walking in peace is seldom an option I am given.

Just for the record, I was a vegetarian for 8 years because I did not believe in harming animals...

Rich

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

my dream abilities :

violate the ATS site T&C - 59 times

carry the death penalty in 27 countries

are illegal in every civilised jurisdiction

violate the prime directive

and finaly blaspheme 3 major religions - and 11 insignificant cults

but dam it - I awake happy

new topics