It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are whites racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

The question is do whites feel they are born superior or are they responding to the black culture that is being presented to them.

Culture is shared and diffused through many levels including food I am quite sure many racist hate Mexicans but love themselves some burritos,if some Whites feel they are born superior then that is a reflection of the Global White Supremacy I alluded to above.

So redneck racist from alabama hate blacks because of a global agenda?
Most of them never heard of half the places you mentioned, and think Marco Polo is a game you play at the pool.
I think the majority of people today live in their own little clueless world and know more about honey boo boo than
anybody from the history books. Unless they watched a movie about it...
That is a sad reflection of the school system in this country unfortunately..

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So redneck racist from alabama hate blacks because of a global agenda? Most of them never heard of half the places you mentioned, and think Marco Polo is a game you play at the pool. I think the majority of people today live in their own little clueless world and know more about honey boo boo than anybody from the history books. Unless they watched a movie about it... That is a sad reflection of the school system in this country unfortunately..

Yes because they are being used as buffer by their puppet masters to separate themselves from equally economically depressed blacks so they cannot make common cause.. in it's early years White and Black slaves used to run-off together and planned rebellions seeing this the puppet masters deviously devised a plan to insulate themselves by making slavery permanent for Blacks and a limited amount of time for Whites,they were sold on the whiteness of skin above all else even if they were dirt poor and dusty as hell and have no real stake in the system,Black codes were written into law that guaranteed the daily humiliation of Blacks well into the civil rights era since they could at-least forego those humiliations they could walk around with an air of superiority that's why most of them fought tooth and nail in defense of those Black Codes..because they then realize they had nothing to separate themselves from those once humiliated blacks who could potentially out strip them economically and in education all things being equal.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You seem to have a grip on history and current events so can you answer a question for me, or at least
Offer an opinion?
Why do the majority of African Americans vote for democrats?
The laws you speak of we're mostly democrat lead laws and that is the party that resisted change.
George Wallace stood in the door at alabama university. A dem.
Senator Byrd was big in the kkk. A dem.
Even Martin Luther king jr. And sr. We're republicans.
History shows rep's were much more accepting to equality.
Can you shed some lite on this?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The truth is, everyone.. EVERYONE is racist to some degree. Anyone who says they aren't are just lying to themselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosierdaddy71
You seem to have a grip on history and current events so can you answer a question for me, or at least
Offer an opinion?
The laws you speak of we're mostly democrat lead laws and that is the party that resisted change.

That's because the Republicans back then were the progressive even radically so, a lot of southern whites abandoned the Democratic party when they start to move to the middle,in a move to pick-up those lost Democrats the Republicans developed the southern strategy, the Democrats from the time of Kennedy made overtures to Blacks who then dumped the Republicans en-mass who were flooding the party with anti civil rights former Dems.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Everyone is racist. Just as everyone is sexist and classist. It is part of how people naturally structurally group themselves. When you take an animal that organizes themselves into a hierarchical order there will always be those that are at the top and those at the bottom. The key isn't to not divide and group ourselves, but to not do it using superficial criteria like race, sex or sexual orientation.

The thing is this subject has been on my mind for sometime. My 7 year old niece told my brother one day "Daddy I don't like black people." She kind of caught him off guard, as it just came out of nowhere. He really didn't know what to say. You know it isn't like he or his wife aren't careful as to what her and her sister are exposed to. But the funny thing is she has a couple of young black friends that she has played with from the time she was a baby. So he asked her why she doesn't like them. She told him "Daddy I don't just like them I love them we have fun." He tells her "But Marissa you just told me you do not like black people and they are black" She tells him "Yeah I know but they are different." So he just simply asked her "Well don't you think that there are other black people that are like your friends?" She thinks about it for a few minutes and says "Yeah I guess there could be." Then he tells her "Well don't you see it isn't that you don't like certain people because they are black, that it is because of something else you don't like them?" And she says "Yeah daddy, I do not like loud people".

Well anyway I hope you guys get the point I was making.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosierdaddy71
Offer an opinion?

Largely because when Johnson started pushing the civil rights legislation, it drove the southern Democrats out of the party which then joined the Republican Party under Nixon's southern strategy.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

To make this short. No !

To be racist is nothing more the a lack of intelligence, prejudice and an easy way to direct frustration.
This goes for all different looking people that not only share these trades, but also expects certain behavior, offensive towards each others differences.

Fact is, that every single human being alive today, is genetically so much alike, the whole concept of seperated racial grouos of people, are an absolute mistaken idea. Two Gorillas that were born on the same mountain in Africa, share more genetic variety, then any possible combination of two human people.

Without the existence of even a second human race we can only blame ourselves for being ignorant, intolerant towards others and some other bad characteristic human behavior.

Go think about this for a while.

Next time attack someone on their looks instead of skin color physical differences. accept thr person could just as well be related to you as family by sharing a common ancestor.then from another race.

Basically I'd like you to think first, remember this and next time you want to offend or fight, be creative and do not blame it on a racial thing. It's you and maybe the other too.That act like jerks and should better work on your own behavior first..
edit on 8/18/2013 by Sinter Klaas because: Edit : To tell you that I do not make this up and for the realy interested, I'm willing to provide sources with factual data and evidence to support my claims

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have never attacked anyone because of their color or race, and talking about something IS
Thinking about it. I asked for thoughts and opinions and did not try to force mine on others.
I have noticed the subject of race is alot like the subject of abortion, people take their side
And are never willing to meet half way, its all or nothing.
As long as that holds true nothing will change.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Exactly like in my country-the current ANC mis-government were handed a successful thriving country-and turned it into a 3rd world country,decrepit failing infrastructure,the vast majority of black people are Still extremely poor,medical+EMT services has deteriorated-the police is mostly a laughing stock,the army that was once one of the most formidable in the world cannot defend againts Mickey Mouse anymore-the list is long.

After 20 years of the evil white man being ousted from government,or from much input in any matter on governmental,judicial,economic,municipal levels etc.

But for every corruption exposed,every missapropriation of the taxpayers' money,every theft,every idiotic action or inaction,every failure to deliver essential services,any f-up of any kind wharsoever-BLAME APARTHEID!!!! blame the evil white man who came to the tip of Africa 300 years ago-and built this country from bush and mud huts to a 1st world modern country(with events like the worlds' 1st heart transplant done here by the great surgeon Dr.Christiaan Barnard,just as 1 example off the top of my head)

Why not? much easier to blame those who left you Everything of the best+finest,f---- it up through greed,corruption,ineptitude-and blame the people who raised you up from the mud huts+washing yourself in a river somewhere- because in all the thousands of years your race was here-they sat on their asses+did squat.If they had fire befrore Jan Van Riebeeck landed here, they propably discovered it by accident.

And i challenge anyone-on this site,or anywhere else to call me a racist for telling the stone cold TRUTH.Google is your friend-go do research and verify these facts for yourself.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Alxandro

Exactly like in my country-the current ANC mis-government were handed a successful thriving country-and turned it into a 3rd world country,decrepit failing infrastructure,the vast majority of black people are Still extremely poor,medical+EMT services has deteriorated-the police is mostly a laughing stock,the army that was once one of the most formidable in the world cannot defend againts Mickey Mouse anymore-the list is long.

After 20 years of the evil white man being ousted from government,or from much input in any matter on governmental,judicial,economic,municipal levels etc.

But for every corruption exposed,every missapropriation of the taxpayers' money,every theft,every idiotic action or inaction,every failure to deliver essential services,any f-up of any kind wharsoever-BLAME APARTHEID!!!! blame the evil white man who came to the tip of Africa 300 years ago-and built this country from bush and mud huts to a 1st world modern country(with events like the worlds' 1st heart transplant done here by the great surgeon Dr.Christiaan Barnard,just as 1 example off the top of my head)

Why not? much easier to blame those who left you Everything of the best+finest,f---- it up through greed,corruption,ineptitude-and blame the people who raised you up from the mud huts+washing yourself in a river somewhere- because in all the thousands of years your race was here-they sat on their asses+did squat.If they had fire befrore Jan Van Riebeeck landed here, they propably discovered it by accident.

And i challenge anyone-on this site,or anywhere else to call me a racist for telling the stone cold TRUTH.Google is your friend-go do research and verify these facts for yourself.

Your country was a mainly 3rd world hell hole for most of the people living there during the apartheid era, because you can no longer run rought shod over the darkies without consequences made you butt hurt..the negative legacies the former regimes left in place is quite formidable. do they now have trouble with corruption and sometimes down right incompetence??..hell yeah!! but despite this many who fled are flocking back..chock this up to growing pains

edit on 23-8-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Do the research or STFU till you know what you are bleating about.
"Riding roughshot over the blacks" eh?

Let me school you.

The blacks in South Africa were sitting on their asses picking their noses till the evil white man came and:

Built a goldmining industry that always has and still do-employ millions

Brought them indoor plumbing+toilets+the concept of hot running water

Built schools,universities+training centers for them

Provided first world medical care-the Tygerberg hospital flew almost daily mercy missions all over Southern Africa-and provided 1st world care-FREE OF CHARGE like eg for an old 80yo man from the Caprivi or The Kalahari

Had a formidable police force that kept all decent law-abiding folks in the townships(BLACK) a thousand times safer than they are these days-2 0f the dearest+most beloved and loyal best friends i ever had were black ladies-WHO BOTH TOLD ME IN HUSHED TONES THAT THEY WERE FAR BETTER OFF UNDER APARTHEID-UNDER THE EVIL WHITE MAN'S WAY OF GOVERNING.

Too many examples to mention.
Yeah we rode roughshot over them.allright.

Why don't you shut up if you only have ignorant,incorrect,blithering bigoted brainwashed idiocy to sprout,eh?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Oh and Einstein while you're on the "riding roughshot" over people bandwagon-google> "white south africans brutally murdered by black people" or "elderly farmers tortured and murdered" or "12yo white boy drowned in boiling water" during a case where a whole family were brutally tortured and murdered-because the gardener was annoyed at the employer,a white woman.

There is a segment of the population getting ridden roughshot over-but it sure as # aint the black population.

but its easy to bleat your misinformed inanities from a continent away-is'nt it,you coward???????????

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Do the research or STFU till you know what you are bleating about.
"Riding roughshot over the blacks" eh?

Let me school you.

The blacks in South Africa were sitting on their asses picking their noses till the evil white man came and:

Built a goldmining industry that always has and still do-employ millions

Brought them indoor plumbing+toilets+the concept of hot running water

Built schools,universities+training centers for them

Provided first world medical care-the Tygerberg hospital flew almost daily mercy missions all over Southern Africa-and provided 1st world care-FREE OF CHARGE like eg for an old 80yo man from the Caprivi or The Kalahari

Had a formidable police force that kept all decent law-abiding folks in the townships(BLACK) a thousand times safer than they are these days-2 0f the dearest+most beloved and loyal best friends i ever had were black ladies-WHO BOTH TOLD ME IN HUSHED TONES THAT THEY WERE FAR BETTER OFF UNDER APARTHEID-UNDER THE EVIL WHITE MAN'S WAY OF GOVERNING.

Too many examples to mention.
Yeah we rode roughshot over them.allright.

Why don't you shut up if you only have ignorant,incorrect,blithering bigoted brainwashed idiocy to sprout,eh?

Yeah so sayz your mythology..I am sure the waddaya called them??..Kafirs??? would love to go back to that era
sure things still sucked for most but lemme hear you tell your fellow Black country men that Apartheid era South Africa was the shishnett ..

Instead of bemoaning that sorry did past why not embrace change and contribute,

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
And another thing, Einstein(and this is the last time i waste my time on you) google>>>> South Africa-economic,martial,medical care,shooling,police service-BEFORE 1994-and the state of it NOW.

How long can this ANC government blame Apartheid and the evil white man before the entire world starts asking:"Quite aside from That,which you have been free of as a nation and government for 2 DECADES-just HOW long does it take y'all to get your act together?????????"

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Oh and Einstein while you're on the "riding roughshot" over people bandwagon-google> "white south africans brutally murdered by black people" or "elderly farmers tortured and murdered" or "12yo white boy drowned in boiling water" during a case where a whole family were brutally tortured and murdered-because the gardener was annoyed at the employer,a white woman.

There is a segment of the population getting ridden roughshot over-but it sure as # aint the black population.

but its easy to bleat your misinformed inanities from a continent away-is'nt it,you coward???????????

Oh plueeze.. Sharpeville massacre Black spots general state terror spare the crocodile tears why don't ya!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I don't shed tears over crap.Sharpeville has been avenged by the genocide of the white South African farmers-the foodbasket of the country is being obliterated,while idiots who don't know that Pick n' Pay don't grow the life-sustaining crops that feed the nation in their parking lot,sing "Kill the Boer,kill the Farmer" And when all the white farmers have been killed or driven out of the agricultural sector+the nation faces starvation-oh of course,it will be Apartheid's fault-the evil white man's fault.

Every nation has made mistakes.But in a nation where the average citizen has more than 2 brain cells,they get over it,and move on for their own common good as a race,and a country.Unless you are too corrupt,lazy,greedy,shortsighted,petty and vengefully hateful to Want to move on.To prove to the world that you can.
Then you take a look at your history and find the longtime dead to blame-and their ancestors to torture and kill,because in your f-ed up mind-you think that,instead of a hard honest day's work,will somehow improve your lot.
Really,over and out-you cannot wake some one who is pretending to be asleep.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Raxoxane because: typos

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Oh we contribute allright-my husband pays 40% in tax on his salary,as does most working people-for what? for state hospitals that delivers practically no service, a useless police force? roads so full of potholes you Need a 4x4 for necessity instead of luxury,because the taxpayers money is being missapropriated so the top dogs of the ruling party can live like the Rothschilds? having to pay thousands a month for medical insurance(all whites AND blacks who could possibly afford it?) because no black earning enough will go anywhere near the ANC guvment's hospitals?

I have a black woman who helps me out in my house because i have a bad back.You know what she gets? 1K a month in salary,free living quarters with electricity,breakfast,lunfh+dinner every day,free medicine ,lots of good second hand clothing for her,her children AND her grandchildren,toiletries,Christmas+birthfay presents.Her 2plate stove breaks.We,the evil oppressive whites drive to town+boy her a new one,that same day.

Go preach to the folks at Stormfront-maybe you will find racists there.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo and add

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Every nation has made mistakes.But in a nation where the average citizen has more than 2 brain cells,they get over it,and move on for their own common good as a race,and a country.Unless you are too corrupt,lazy,greedy,shortsighted,petty and vengefully hateful to Want to move on.To prove to the world that you can.
Then you take a look at your history and find the longtime dead to blame-and their ancestors to torture and kill,because in your f-ed up mind-you think that,instead of a hard honest day's work,will somehow improve your lot.
Really,over and out-you cannot wake some one who is pretending to be asleep.

Look at what you wrote a nation of 20yrs is not allowed to make mistakes but one that took couple centuries to craft depending if you start counting when the British got out or not DID NOT GET IT RIGHT!,you need to get over the fact that you are not special any more and in reality never was.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

first I am not racist, I take people as they are and couldn't care less about their creed or race, thats not how I choose my friends. but as the topic is getting aired here the is one thing that trips me up why i never see a white person accusing a black person of racism,,, doesnt it cut both ways or what......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join