It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the last lie of the "devil"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Can a cell in the body exist, yet not be me, but at the same time be me in a microcosm? Just as one cell dies and is replaced with a duplicate, and just as I will die and be born again, so must all of creation experience rebirth to exist as God's reflection in an image. Do the cells in my body comprise individual units of my image (Volumetric Particles)?

Do you think it is a mirror in this manner?

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
We could examine this as a philosophical paradox or series of them, by beginning with the premise that it must be true that the last lie is indeed, a lie. Now let's have our hypothetical "devil" make a series of statements and weigh out the logical repercussions and ramifications all the while holding to the first rule.

"I no not exist"

"I do exist"

"God does not exist"

"God exists"

"I am God"

This inquiry either opens up a can of worms, or proves there are no worms to begin with, and no can I'm not sure will have to try to reason this out, it's pretty complex we need Plato here or Socrates, or even Jesus to help us resolve it, and maybe dissolve the "devil", in a gale of laughter at some sort of epiphany, it's possible..

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
"I am not God" doesn't work because that is the only statement that is, inherently true, since that point of differentiation is what defines "the devil", unless the devil really IS God, but then he would be lying, and thus the last lie of the devil, yes, by telling the truth some of you have already arrived at that conclusion, I knew there'd be the odd person who would take the question and the assignment seriously. We're no dummies here at ATS.

Back to that philosophical paradox, i find it kind of intriguing and amuzing but for reasons that I haven't fully worked out yet, maybe someone here can help me see the truth and the truth that sets us free from any possibility of predation by any power or principality either now or forevermore.

If God exists, then does the devil have to exist?

That's also absurd, that for God to exist the devil must also exist.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I KNOW WHAT GOD HAS PUT ON MY HEART, YOU SHALL SEE SOON ENOUGH.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived

I KNOW WHAT GOD HAS PUT ON MY HEART, YOU SHALL SEE SOON ENOUGH.

Be careful with that, your fruit is showing again:

Jer 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
Jer 17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jer 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Because I've been desperately been wanting to kno who is my other brother, whom I will teach with. And ask me this, have u been appointed high priest.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

What are you talking about? You have yet to tell me what I have done?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Because I've been desperately been wanting to kno who is my other brother, whom I will teach with. And ask me this, have u been appointed high priest.

Now I know you are deceived:

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

We have but ONE high priest, Messiah Yeshua

Heb 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

edit on 13-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

What are you talking about? You have yet to tell me what I have done?

I will give you a hint:

Pro 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, and arrogance before failure.
Pro 16:19 Better to be humble among the poor than share the spoil with the proud.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Jesus said that he would set in David seed someone to rule over his house and also to apoint a high priest in zecheriah 3:8 so what are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I can see that you are just trying to start argument flarry so I will seize it because you don't have your facts straight.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Jesus said that he would set in David seed someone to rule over his house and also to apoint a high priest in zecheriah 3:8 so what are you talking about?

You think it is about anyone other than Yeshua? Look

Zec 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

The branch is Yeshua. He is the seed of David. He is Messiah ben Yoseph the suffering Messiah and Messiah ben David, the conquering Messiah. He is the high priest for all time. He is the promised seed, not you. Not anyone other than the Messiah.

What is Yeshua doing here? He is acting as the High Priest:

Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Yeshua is the branch and he shall separate the sheep from the goats and be King and High Priest:

Isa 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Isa 11:3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
Isa 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Yeshua read this passage and said it was fulfilled IN him:

Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luk 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

ALSO, if yo begin at at Zec 3:7 you will see that its the lord of host which is Jesus appointing the positions. And IF you GO DOWN TO chapter 4 and read on you will find out he is speaking to the 2 witnesses which are the 2 olive trees.
edit on 13-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Also one more thing stay off the internet trying to reach understanding because it can greatly decieved.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

ALSO, if yo begin at at Zec 3:7 you will see that its the lord of host which is JESUS is appointing the positions. And IF you GO DOWN TO chapter 4 and read on you will find out he is speaking to the 2 witnesses which are the 2 olive trees.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

What is the last lie of the "devil"?

If the devil is the "father of lies" then what's his last lie and can he be beat, if he even exists?

It has been said that

"the finest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist"
~ Charles Baudelaire

It has been said that

"the finest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he exists external from ourselves."
~ Me

sit on that for awhile, mr expert on all things satan.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Nothing exists external to yourself.
There is no inside or outside to this ever present moment of existing existence.

This moment arises unconditionally and there is a seeking for more. The one seeking for more is the devil. The seeking energy seeks for more than this in a dream of separation - always wanting more or wanting less. The seeking energy is contracted and doesn't feel good.
Only when the seeker stops seeking will the unconditional (which is pure love) be found - it is ever present

The talking serpent (thoughts) will always be whispering lies but it does not matter when you recognize his voice. One must always be aware of the talking deceiver.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Our High Priest is in Heaven. No other priest is necessary.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Most of the rules presented as the "word of god" by all the abrahamic religions.
2nd.
edit on 13-8-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The last lie is

"Come and follow me to understand my secrets and ways so that you can not be astray and mislead."

Wait

it never ends.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

maybe the last lie was god gave us free will.
If god is all knowing, god already knows what the outcome of this free will is, so not much point in giving us free will to choose which "side". Maybe we get to choose the day to day running of our lives, but the big choices, I tend to think not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join