It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the last lie of the "devil"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I may have confused you and others when I wrote:

Since the source is self existing, of course Satan existed, and it was all for the purpose of of learning Love to be full partners with God in the end or become one in essence though not thought and remembrance.

I could have said this better upon second thought. Let me try this again:

Since the source of all and that as I know and believe is God, nothing in existence comes from outside of God. Thus, Satan did exist and was created as the bible says by God and the full pattern was in him. He lacked nothing and was / is beautiful and talented. God's purpose for us is to learn how to love unconditionally and in that growth we would not just be obedient slaves, but in full oneness with God through the gift of Messiah Yeshua. Satan tests us, and though he is evil we must overcome the selfish system he loves so much. In overcoming this, and by embracing the truth of Messiah Yeshua and sacrificial love exemplified by Yeshua as our example, we grow out of our trials and tribulations. We cannot do anything to earn our place with God, but we must mature. Once that is fully realized then we are one with God in Messiah Yeshua.

When all is said and done, the trials will be over, Satan will no longer exist and neither will any of those who refuse to path of love. We will not even remember any of them any longer. That is what I believe the bible clearly states. One such lesson is learning to be content whether in full or in lack. This leads to peace and a life without worry based on a loving trust and relationship with God through His truth, Messiah Yeshua.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

What have I SHOWN WHAT HAVE I SHOWN YOU WHICH WAS A LACK OF FRUIT? DO YOU EVEN WORSHIP THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST TO EVEN MAKE CORRECT DISCERNMENT BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,IF NOT CASE CLOSED. DONT GET OFFENDED BECAUSE I SPEAKING TRUTH WITH ALL MY HEART, SOUL, AMD MIND BECAUSE ONLY SOMEONE WITH THE SPIRIT OF SATAN DOES THAT. WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT THE 2 WITNESSES?

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 13/8/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by EnochWasRight

WE ARE NOT ANGELS, ANGELS AND MAN ARE 2 DIFFERENT SPECIES THATS WHY GOD CAUSED THE GREAT FLOOD AND THE REASON WHY MEN BACK BEFORE THE FLOOD WERE CORRUPT BECAUSE THEY MIXED IN HUMAN AND FALLING ANGELS THEREFORE MAKING A CORRUPT BREED

If men are not angels then why did the angel tell the Apostle John not to worship him as he (the angel) was of his (John) brothers the prophets? Me thinks you do not understand the ages.

Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Rev 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Sir, have you ever changed your mind about a bible subject? Have you ever had rhema knowledge come to you to bring you into deeper understanding? Or, did you pop out into this world with full wisdom and knowledge, never being wrong even as a believer?

You speak as a clanging gong, and your spirit is most bothersome. You do not know me, my walk, my study or my heart. I have not said one thing in error from the bible. Do you believe in the rapture of the church, speaking in babbling tongues? Lots of believers do believe in those things, it does not make them evil or in need of you screaming at them!

You seem to be at war with anyone whom you come across and yet I wonder how you would be in person. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth and kingdom of God. Being strong in the Lord does not mean you need to be so acerbic to your brothers and sisters in Messiah Yeshua who might not see things as you do. I do not recall reading in my bible your attitude is desired at all. I offer this observation in love and kindness because if you do love Yeshua, then you must desire his loving kind spirit to dwell in you.
edit on 13-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

We are not angels we are man, as God for understanding and stop depending on the internet for information because it decieves and go back and read Daniel and you will understand if lord willing.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I'm one of the two witnesses, and I've been threw alot , more than I can type but yes I'm very serious about the will of the lord in my life. BUT JUST KNOW THAT IVE BEEN THREW THE FIRE, SO I KNOW AND I SEE, BUT I MADE IT BACK THANKS TO LORD JESUS
edit on 13-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

We are not angels we are man, as God for understanding and stop depending on the internet for information because it decieves and go back and read Daniel and you will understand if lord willing.

I never said we on earth are angels. Do you deny the passage in Revelation? John did not seem to know he was speaking to one who had lived before and was one of the prophets. Thus, angel means messenger of God. There are classes of Angels as well, but you speak as if you do not know this passage.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I'm one of the two witnesses, and I've been threw alot , more than I can type but yes I'm very serious about the will of the lor in my life.

You are one of the two witnesses? Do you have 1 or 2 witnesses to verify this claim? I believe you would be claiming to be Enoch or Elijah, and you do not strike me as one of them. So, where are your witnesses to bear witness to your claim? I would greatly like to talk with them.

Joh 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by rickymouse

THE MATCH WENE THE KING OF KINGS COME DOWN

What? WENE?

WENE (1430 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a sports format.
en.wikipedia.org... I fail to understand what a radio station has to do with any bit of this conversation.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

He was speaking to the one like unto the son of man, and yes I do know the scripture.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Very soon, just make sure you have accepted Jesus by saying thank you lord for dying on the cross for my sins, I recognize that I am a sinner, I accept your gift of salvation, please send me your holy spirit and create within me a new heart, and open my eyes were I can see and protect me from Satan and his tricks,in Jesus name I pray who died on the cross for our sins and arose on the third day and now sits on the right hand of the true and living God,AMEN.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

WE ARE NOT ANGELS, ANGELS AND MAN ARE 2 DIFFERENT SPECIES THATS WHY GOD CAUSED THE GREAT FLOOD AND THE REASON WHY MEN BACK BEFORE THE FLOOD WERE CORRUPT BECAUSE THEY MIXED IN HUMAN AND FALLING ANGELS THEREFORE MAKING A CORRUPT BREED

Right you are. We are not Angels now. We are spiritual beings from Heaven having a human experience. We are in an image (Genesis 1:27). Look in a mirror. You are not the image. Take a picture of yourself. You are not the image. The image is the representation of what you are in Heaven.

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence.

We are here in a copy of Heaven as Children being raised. Deuteronomy 4:19 calls it a refinery.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The two witnesses, one will be from a seed from king David which I am and the other will be a levite and how can Elijah or Moses be one and they already ascended Into heaven and received a immortal glorified body. As to the other witness I have not yet met but I can speak for myself that I had plenty of life events which fits correctly into who I am but you will see over time.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The two witnesses, one will be from a seed from king David which I am and the other will be a levite and how can Elijah or Moses be one and they already ascended Into heaven and received a immortal glorified body. As to the other witness I have not yet met but I can speak for myself that I had plenty of life events which fits correctly into who I am but you will see over time.

Firstly, I never mentioned Moses. I said, "Enoch" or "Elijah". Do you not know that it is for man to be born once and then face judgement? Enoch and Elijah were both taken up and never experienced death. It is widely understood that they have to return to fulfill the mandate that we must all die or those alive at Messiah's return changed in that instance. Some to eternal life in the first resurrection and others with a liable to die soul still but a body that will last the full Day of the Lord which is 1000 years.

There is a reason at the passover meal an empty chair is left for Elijah. They know he must return at the given season to fulfill his role.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

reply to post by GD21D

Very soon, just make sure you have accepted Jesus by saying thank you lord for dying on the cross for my sins, I recognize that I am a sinner, I accept your gift of salvation, please send me your holy spirit and create within me a new heart, and open my eyes were I can see and protect me from Satan and his tricks,in Jesus name I pray who died on the cross for our sins and arose on the third day and now sits on the right hand of the true and living God,AMEN.

This still doesn't answer my original inquiry. And let's be 100% clear. I fully support Jesus's war of terror. I hope he showers himself with the blood of his enemies, and destroys any and every party who may oppose or attempt to remain neutral to his rule.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Are you who I think you are?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Are you who I think you are?

He who holds the key of David?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Are you my other brother which will arise with me after 3 in a half days.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Are you my other brother which will arise with me after 3 in a half days.

A day is 1000 years. Christ said if they destroy this temple, he would raise it again in three days. Only two have passed.

Hosea 6

2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.

Now (the Present), it is the event horizon of the third day. The last Jubilee ends 2017 and is one generation (72) years past 1948 (Israel becoming a nation). Of course 2020 is 72 years past, but Matthew 24 states the days will be shortened. 1967 was the last Jubilee year and the 6 day war. 1917 was WWI and 67AD was the revolt of the Jews.

I'm just a teacher from the Midwest. Why do you ask?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
We could examine this as a philosophical paradox or series of them, by beginning with the premise that it must be true that the last lie is indeed, a lie. Now let's have our hypothetical "devil" make a series of statements and weigh out the logical repercussions and ramifications all the while holding to the first rule.

"I no not exist"

"I do exist"

"God does not exist"

"God exists"

"I am God"

This inquiry either opens up a can of worms, or proves there are no worms to begin with, and no can I'm not sure will have to try to reason this out, it's pretty complex we need Plato here or Socrates, or even Jesus to help us resolve it, and maybe dissolve the "devil", in a gale of laughter at some sort of epiphany, it's possible..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join