It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman’s chief defender: a racist and criminal!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I would really like to know the whole story on these twitter posts . Was he mocking someone or truly being a dick . Besides nigga is the acceptable way of saying it . I think anyways . And to all you retards that are complaining . STOP OPENING THREADS YOU DON"T WANT TO SEE. You are just star and flag whores .

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mythots

yes thats it. I'm a star and flag whore. Because something that has no value means so much to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
eating Skittles and drinking ice tea doesn't make people innocent of assault it also doesn't turn a 17 year old into a 12 year old except if your CNN. The level of disconnect with some of the TM supporters is appalling rarely do any of them know facts and when they do know about the facts it becomes crystal clear that their emotions on the case have gotten the better of them because logic and reason don't seem to factor into their decision. Most refute the facts in favor of emotional outrage and try to place the accused in the situation they created in their head even when their delusions are contradicted by evidence that states other wise like GZ dated a black women and taught black children how to read, yet he is somehow still a racist or the fact hes white when in actually hes not or hes republican "because he owned a gun" when GZ a registered democrat. Sadly getting the delusion of GZ being a white, republican, racist who actively profiles black youths in his neighborhood under false pretenses so that he can kill them legally out of the heads of TM supporters is too much for them to handle. Even when the reality is smacking them in the face
edit on 8-8-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

That’s crime, mostly gang related crime, and one has nothing to do with the other.

They had a crime problem in the Italian community, remember Al Capone, the mafia in Chicago. Remember Murder Inc, in New York City—white Italian gangsters littered the streets in the 20 and 30 with dead bodies.

This has nothing to do with the other.

Amadou Bailo Diallo (September 2, 1975 – February 4, 1999) was a 23-year-old immigrant from Guinea who was shot and killed in New York City on February 4, 1999 by four New York City Police Department plain-clothed officers: Sean Carroll, Richard Murphy, Edward McMellon and Kenneth Boss, who fired a combined total of 41 shots, 19 of which struck Diallo, outside his apartment at 1157 Wheeler Avenue in the Soundview section of The Bronx. The four were part of the now-defunct Street Crimes Unit. All four officers were acquitted at trial in Albany, New York.[1]

Diallo was unarmed at the time of the shooting, and a firestorm of controversy erupted subsequent to the event as the circumstances of the shooting prompted outrage both within and outside New York City. Issues such as police brutality, racial profiling, and contagious shooting were central to the ensuing controversy.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are numerous incidents like this over the years.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Ignorance, stupidity, hypocrisy, and racism that produce injustice are not dead.
Nor the blind and ignorant who deny reality and thereby become complicit in evil.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ignorance, stupidity, hypocrisy, and racism that produce injustice are not dead.
Nor the blind and ignorant who deny reality and thereby become complicit in evil.

Systemic Racism isn’t a part of the current culture in America anymore. Sure, you can find it in small pockets but as a whole it’s dead. We have a black POTUS, black Attorney General, black judges, black business owners, Black Congressional Caucus, NAACP, Black Chamber of Commerce, New Black Panthers, etc, etc, etc. Blacks have (more than) equality today!! The only people perpetuating racism are the ones who keep bringing it up….like a war cry….to further agendas. The race card is overplayed and that is why your OP is catching so much flack.

Can’t you see that you’re the one being played by repeating this nonsense???

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So the op's thread premise is guilt by association.

Tell me more about this 'blind' justice system America is suppose to have.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

By the way that was the head of the KKK with Sheriff Arpaio in that last photo.

What about JT Ready for sheriff? To bad he killed his family and ruined his chances right?

And if you wonder about all these people being connected they are protected as informants. They are racist who provoke others and then turn them in when they go to do what these guys put them up to. The true problem with America and our intelligence agencies. They choose the worst to be friends with and protect them as informants while they continue there bad deeds. Just like Bulger in court now. He worked with the FBI and they allowed him to do every thing he did.

These photos represent the Arizona Fusion Center and there protected informants.
edit on 8-8-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Zimmerman’s chief defender: a racist and criminal!

What do you know. So was Trayvon's. I don't think anyone can deny Al Sharpton is a racist. He has made his hatred towards whites very clear over the years. Off the top of my head I also know he has been found guilty of tax evasion and defamation. Then there was the incident in 2002 where he was caught on tape agreeing to act as the middleman in a coc aine deal. Then there was that other time in 2003 where it was made quite clear that he was not reporting all the money he raised for his Presidential campaign to Federal Election Commission. Granted I haven't really followed Sharpton's career so he may have been found guilty of a number of other crimes that I am unaware about.

So if this OP of this thread had no ulterior motives as you seem to insinuate why did you not also make a thread detailing how Al Sharpton was Trayvon's most outspoken defender while being a racist criminal?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

That’s crime, mostly gang related crime, and one has nothing to do with the other.

Yes, it is crime; however, the subject is, according to your post, young black men being murdered in this country. I merely pointed out, QUITE ACCURATELY, the profiling is being performed by OTHER YOUNG BLACK MEN and not the "crazy a$$ crackas," despite your wishes.

They had a crime problem in the Italian community, remember Al Capone, the mafia in Chicago. Remember Murder Inc, in New York City—white Italian gangsters littered the streets in the 20 and 30 with dead bodies.

Yeah, we all understand when it comes to drugs and booze, there will be associated violence and the ones subjected to the most violence will be those with competing interests....what is your point?

en.wikipedia.org... There are numerous incidents like this over the years.

I am sure there are other incidents, yet the TOTAL AMOUNT OF DEAD young black men resulting from these incidents PALES in comparison to the amount of dead from BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE. Yet, the typical talking heads, such as Sharpton, Jackson, and others, remain SILENT on the issue.

So, do everyone a favor. If your concern is young black men dying, then start a COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION CAMPAIGN, like Trayvon's wannabe daddy, concerning black on black violence...

Capisce?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I accidentally took double my ususal dose of stupid pills and I'm having trouble making sense of this thread.

The OP wants us to know that there was a racist and criminal who supported Georege Zimerman. Ok, I always thought there would be several.

We already know that there were racists and criminals supporting Trayvon Martin, so I suppose the OP has done us the favor of pointing out there are racists and criminals in America, who have different opinions on the issue. Well, fine, I suppose, but is that it? I mean, it's hardly front page news, or any news at all.

Then the thread goes into the "fact" that the Boston Bomber was a CIA agent, that somehow Al Capone has something to say on the subject, and that George Zimmerman was a government agent who went "rouge." (I can only assume he was trying to disguise himself as a transgender Hispanic.)

I know the OP isn't attempting to retry the case, or stir up racial conflict, after all, he said his goal was to get this on the public record.

But really, nothing in this thread makes sense to me except for those wishing it never existed.

Does anybody want to offer an explantion I can understand?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
why do you people still care about this non-issue?

can anybody explain to me how this will effect our lives? other than being a distraction?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Lol, I have not always agreed with what you say in the past but you articulated that quite well. So for that, Kudos.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Dear Wookiep,

Then, I have a favor to ask. When you disagree with me, please make it known. Lord knows, I'm often wrong and I don't want to continue in my ignorance. It would be a great favor if you kept me on the straight and narrow. Thanks a lot.

But I suppose I have to say something on the topic here. I'm really reluctant to ascribe a bad motive to willtell. Is he saying something so profound that I'm not seeing it? Is he making a point about the Zimmerman case that we've overlooked?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

NYPD has the worst Fusion Center in America. It is ran by a CIA agent who was put in charge of the NYPD's TARU units. They can not be over seen by the people who are supposed to over see it because they do not have the proper classified clearance to see what they do. Just like Arizona's Fusion Center that is crazy with all the BS they do. And they fall out side the Federal Governments over sight because they are a local police or sheriff department. That is where Obama had hackers attack them as Anonymous and Jan Brewer pointing her finger at him complaining about what he did. Just like Zimmerman with his FBI buddy on the stand and his cop friends. His employer was working for the Fusion Center in Tampa along with his Community watch program captains get to upload information to the FBI database on crime in areas that they map on the internet. That would also be the Tampa Fusion Center. The community watch captains fall under Citizen Corps ran at police departments and sheriff departments around the country and link them to the FBI Fusion Centers for information sharing.

So when it comes to Zimerman his dad was not his only connection to the Government. His dad a judge, his mom a translator at the court house he went trial in,His job was for a company spying on mortgages for the government, his community watch tied him to the local PD and the FBI. And he took advantage of all of this to get away with murder. Hell he even got his wife thrown under the bus for money laundering for him which he learned from the coarse his employer gave him.
edit on 8-8-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'll let you know. I have let you know lol. I've seen many of your posts but my brain can't process what it was I've specifically disagreed with you about right now. Regardless, you seem to present your points well, so stick around!

Edit to add: Oh yeah about the OP. I really don't know the intent behind it other than what you have described. It seems to me that it's just beating a dead horse as has been suggested several times now.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Does anybody want to offer an explantion I can understand?

I am going to be honest and I really hope no one get pi$$ed.

I personally think that the OP may be experiencing some serious anger issues. He also has a denial problem. He clearly understands that George Zimmerman was found "Not Guilty" by a jury of his peers and yet he continues to declare that George is a low-down, scurvy ridden, vitamin deficient, racist, child killer. His reasoning has failed him as you can see by some of his responses.

I suspect that we will continue to see this sort of behavior from him until he finally admits to himself that George Zimmerman is Not Guilty.

On a lighter side. .. ..

I did in fact pose 6 Valid questions to the OP regarding what he was trying to get at with his post and he never responded once. I submit that he does not like my questions because they lead to complications with his reasoning.

edit on 8-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Dating a black woman and any of the above about his so called teaching skills to blacks that can't read(what a joke) doesn't give a pass or prove anything at all of how he might have felt about black men or black male teens who would seem to be a threat to him or his manhood in his mind, I am sorry but this is usually the first goto card I hear from folks that claim they aren't racist but most of the time they are, "I've got black friends" I say go find some people who actually know George Zimmerman from his past who did not show up to court, you might find the accounts parallel closely to what his cousin said about him, his sexual abuse and how he and others in his family really feels about blacks, there is no doubt he has racist sentiments and more than likely is a straight up racist.

edit on 8-8-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

you might find the accounts parallel closely to what his cousin said about him, his sexual abuse and how he really feels about blacks

That appears to be the "Goto" when the Trayvon Cheerleaders have nothing left to support their argument with.

So, you are calling him a racist child molester with a great deal of certainty. What evidence do you have that you can share with us?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join