It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad never preformed a single miracle his entire life

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

God is everything. The good the bad and the ugly.
The "Good News" is that in the end God is Good!
"God is the Greatest"

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by Fromabove

Well, that is an incredibly silly approach to take.

Can God create a stone so heavy he can't lift it? Can God (God forbid
) punish a man for the sins of his father? Or reward the guilty and punish the innocent? Or manifest as a man and participate in a huge homosexual orgy? Or go against his own word? OH NO BUT IF HE CAN'T (or more likely won't) THEN HE'S NOT OMNIPOTENT!

EDIT: But thanks for that!
See you when I see you.
edit on 14-8-2013 by babloyi because: Saw FromAbove's 2nd post

In the sense of morality and holiness, it's that God won't. But allah makes the claim "Is anything too hard for me" when telling her that she will have a son but that son will not have a human father. The point is that allah is then found wanting because he can't do that which he said he could do, and so it was too hard for him. Now, if Isa were his son, then nothing is too hard for him, and according to the Quran he did for it was from him that Isa was supposedly found in the womb of Mariam. Therefore the Quran states that Isa was the son of God, but then goes on to deny such a thing. This is contradictory. I'm merely pointing out the obvious.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Muhammad got a lot of Muslims to follow his teachings. That sure seems like a miracle to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Okay, I'm a bit confused now as to your reasoning and methodology in reaching your conclusion, so let me summarise your point as I can see it in your posts:

"Is anything too hard for me..." (Quran) on birth of Jesus.
When a woman is found with child, that can only happen through conception.
If then therefore God created Isa as He did Adam, Jesus is God's son.
Therefore Jesus cannot just be a man.
If God is not the father of Jesus where is the man to whom we might attribute it to for whom God has declared "Is anything too hard for me?"

See, your logic doesn't follow for me. "Since the Quran has God saying 'Is anything to hard for me?', therefore Jesus is God's son"? That makes no sense.

We've already established that God won't do things against the nature of God. You keep paraphrasing the "Is anything to hard for me" bit about Jesus, so let me quote what you're talking about:

Surah Al-Imran, verse 47
She [Mary] said: My Lord! how shall there be a son born to I me, when man has not touched me? He [Gabriel] said: Even so, God creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.

I see no necessity of God having to physically be the father of a child, or physically conceiving it with Mary just because God created it and said (again, to paraphrase) "Is anything too hard for me?", especially when we've established that God would not do anything against the nature and holiness of God.
edit on 15-8-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell
reply to post by AmmonSeth

You are a disgusting and ignorant religious bigot.
You have no knowledge of Muhammad, true history or Islam, and only use the words of religious haters who slander Muhammad.

It is you who is not fit mentally for a discussion of religious views and should be banned from this site, IMO.

Actually what I state are merely facts.
The 'religion' and beliefs are what is debatable.
But when consulting the facts about Him, Why would you believe a word he said?

It is not bigoted etc. Stating fact is just stating fact.
If you can accept a known drug abusing paedophile warmonger as your saviour,
Then great for you, But normal humans know better than that

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Considering that over a fifth of the world's population believes and follows him, it is pretty evident who the "normal" human beings are...so you probably need to re-evaluate these "facts" you believe in.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Again you demonstrate your pedestrian ignorance. A Muslim doesn’t consider Muhammad as their savoir; they consider God as their savior. They don’t worship a man, as Muhammad was a man and only a servant of God.

These “facts” you say are not the truth they are the slander and twisted “facts” that haters have concocted and interpret.

Many objective commentators, educated scholars concede Muhammad is the most slandered man in history, and that slander directly comes from Christian bigots, naturally that is were you get ALL of your interpretations about Islam from, not any objective commentator.

The fact is you are an ignorant bigot weighted down in your inner soul by hatred.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi

Considering that over a fifth of the world's population believes and follows him, it is pretty evident who the "normal" human beings are...so you probably need to re-evaluate these "facts" you believe in.

Anyone whos smart enough to realize religion is just for control. Even mohammad figured that out and used religion to control people. All it took was rehashing christianity and being able to make rules to make it ok for him to do whatever he wants.Priests in the middle ages did the same thing they got awfully wealthy selling god to the people.And by the way arguing 1/5th of the planet believes something doesnt mean its normal. You could convince 1 out of 5 people the sky is falling.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Originally posted by dragonridr
And by the way arguing 1/5th of the planet believes something doesnt mean its normal. You could convince 1 out of 5 people the sky is falling.

What is "normal", then?
I don't consider it a very useful word, but AmmonSeth used it. The way I see it is as another way of saying "average", or "what loads of people are like".
"Normal" is only relative to other people. Unless you mean it to be "People who think the way I do", which is plain silly.
So I was just pointing out that with over a fifth of the entire earth's population believes and follows Muhammad (a pretty sizeable percentage), what AmmonSeth considers "normal" is probably not so.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Exactly, a grown man having sex with a little 9 year old kid....yuck!

Muslims make it ok in their minds by saying they had a "special" relationship

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

There are documented many MUSLIM Sufis FOLLOWERS OF Muhammad who have performed your precious miracles.
But Sufis (followers of Muhammad) who were gaining gnosis when Christians were burning people at the stake, down play miracles because the mind of the lower human often views them in the wrong light.

If they have this knowledge one thing for sure they never got it from Muhammad, but then again if Muhammad did have such ability's he would have abused and misused them for sure...because clearly thats the kinda guy he was

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Again you demonstrate your pedestrian ignorance. A Muslim doesn’t consider Muhammad as their savoir; they consider God as their savior. They don’t worship a man, as Muhammad was a man and only a servant of God.

These “facts” you say are not the truth they are the slander and twisted “facts” that haters have concocted and interpret.

Many objective commentators, educated scholars concede Muhammad is the most slandered man in history, and that slander directly comes from Christian bigots, naturally that is were you get ALL of your interpretations about Islam from, not any objective commentator.

The fact is you are an ignorant bigot weighted down in your inner soul by hatred.

You follow what that drug abusing warmonger paedophile says word for word because you believe it will lead to your salvation. Same difference as me saying you believe he is your salvation.

Oh and denying facts to be facts doesn't stop them being factual. It makes you the ignorant one.
It is okay though, I forgive you for it is not your fault. The brainwashing is quite strong.

Also why do you keep inferring that I am a christian? Are you a racist or prejudiced against other religions?

If I were to put my entire faith in the words of a man from centuries and centuries ago,
I'd need to do some serious research and look at the recorded historical facts about said person.
I would specifically look out for warning signs such as; Recorded paedophile, Well documented Warmonger, Noted drug user..

But then again I need no man to tell me what to believe in or how to behave. I am blessed with sentience thank you.

edit on 15/8/2013 by AmmonSeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth

You follow what that drug abusing warmonger paedophile says word for word because you believe it will lead to your salvation. Same difference as me saying you believe he is your salvation.

Oh and denying facts to be facts doesn't stop them being factual. It makes you the ignorant one.
It is okay though, I forgive you for it is not your fault. The brainwashing is quite strong.

Also why do you keep inferring that I am a christian? Are you a racist or prejudiced against other religions?

If I were to put my entire faith in the words of a man from centuries and centuries ago,
I'd need to do some serious research and look at the recorded historical facts about said person.
I would specifically look out for warning signs such as; Recorded paedophile, Well documented Warmonger, Noted drug user..

But then again I need no man to tell me what to believe in or how to behave. I am blessed with sentience thank you.

edit on 15/8/2013 by AmmonSeth because: (no reason given)

funniest part is he had to include jinn in the Koran because it was a widely held belief they existed. In fact claimed Satan to be a jinn and not an angel. I just find i amazing that people dont look at stuff and go wonder why thats there from a historical view point. Another example is Muhammad claiming goddesses helping allah. He later renounces this saying he was influenced by the devil. But the reason for it is historical What people today fail to realize Islam was on the ropes and losing because of monotheism. To pacify his enemies he simply made a decree and they were no longer monotheistic.But then he realizes this will do more harm then good and says oppps the devil made me do it.

Which leads me to another question if hes a messenger for god how could he not know the devil was deceiving him? Even Jesus knew when the devil came to him. This is why religions are so funny it requires you to shelve all rational thought.
edit on 8/16/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Methinks that a lot of these people get their knowledge of Islam from the EDL.
Its funny because here in the UK Muslims and Christians lived side by side in peace and harmony for hundreds of years, until at least the CIA created and funded fundamentalists started to take a hold. Around 20-30 yrs ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Not accurate as there was only one mosque in Britain that is known about and that was in the early 1900's but since the influx of large numbers of Asian immigrants following lord Mountbatten speech when he saw the partition and invited them to come and live with us there have been a growing number of mosques, Hindu temples and Buddhist shrines (though they are a small minority), Christianity that was the state religion until recently and then the state declared itself a secular state.
Now with an entrenched and naturalizes Islamic community in Britain other ethnicity's have joined them to make this there permanent home, This is an alien culture to Britain and most average natives feel aggrieved, a sentiment that the extreme right prey upon.
Only relatively recently the monarchy (whom used a blasphemous addition the the scriptures that dates to the time of Constantine to justify there claim to be royal) dropped the famous title defender of the faith and adopted the alternative "Defender of the Faith's", indeed Christianity is under siege in the UK as has been noted by more than one tabloid (Though I do not credit the Tabloids very highly)
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Most statistics are based on street checks and the culture of the UK is such that admitting you are a religious person invites ridicule, I remember the church bell's ringing every Sunday and the shops being closed for the Sabbath but money is the reason we now have Sunday trading, make no mistake the only reason that our country is now full of foreigners to the detriment and eventual destruction of our britishness is to keep the money rolling in to the less than 0.1 percent of our population whom pull all the string's.
And it is not a lie that Cameron burned a £50 note under a tramps nose as that was and is the initiation ceremony of the bullingdon club.
Now back to the thread every one please as i am sure the poster will be annoyed otherwise not to say the moderators.

edit on 16-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by OneManArmy

Not accurate as there was only one mosque in Britain that is known about and that was in the early 1900's but since the influx of large numbers of Asian immigrants following lord Mountbatten speech when he saw the partition and invited them to come and live with us there have been a growing number of mosques, Hindu temples and Buddhist shrines (though they are a small minority), Christianity that was the state religion until recently and then the state declared itself a secular state.
Now with an entrenched and naturalizes Islamic community in Britain other ethnicity's have joined them to make this there permanent home, This is an alien culture to Britain and most average natives feel aggrieved, a sentiment that the extreme right prey upon.
Only relatively recently the monarchy (whom used a blasphemous addition the the scriptures that dates to the time of Constantine to justify there claim to be royal) dropped the famous title defender of the faith and adopted the alternative "Defender of the Faith's", indeed Christianity is under siege in the UK as has been noted by more than one tabloid (Though I do not credit the Tabloids very highly)
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Most statistics are based on street checks and the culture of the UK is such that admitting you are a religious person invites ridicule, I remember the church bell's ringing every Sunday and the shops being closed for the Sabbath but money is the reason we now have Sunday trading, make no mistake the only reason that our country is now full of foreigners to the detriment and eventual destruction of our britishness is to keep the money rolling in to the less than 0.1 percent of our population whom pull all the string's.
And it is not a lie that Cameron burned a £50 note under a tramps nose as that was and is the initiation ceremony of the bullingdon club.
Now back to the thread every one please as i am sure the poster will be annoyed otherwise not to say the moderators.

edit on 16-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

funny how they keep the pawns fighting so no one notices the the king moved huh?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Exactly, a grown man having sex with a little 9 year old kid....yuck!

Muslims make it ok in their minds by saying they had a "special" relationship

So does this say that Catholic priests are really Muslims in disguise because in some of their minds its OK to have a special relationship with the alter boys.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Not accurate as there was only one mosque in Britain that is known about and that was in the early 1900's

So what does only mosque have anything to do with Christians and Muslims living sided by side for centuries?

the shops being closed for the Sabbath but money is the reason we now have Sunday trading,

Not 100% sure but isn't the Sabbath on Saturday?

Sundown Friday to sundown Saturday according Google.

make no mistake the only reason that our country is now full of foreigners to the detriment and eventual destruction of our britishness is to keep the money rolling in to the less than 0.1 percent of our population whom pull all the string's.

So blame the Muslims is the solution?

edit on 18-8-2013 by InhaleExhale because: when is the sabbath

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Not My intent but no there have not been Muslims living side by side for century's in Britain though I will warrant that Muslim traders frequented our port's, and at times in the past there has been long standing trade between the less reputable of our own traders and the north African slave trade showing how quickly gold replaces god for some people, did you know that the English and Irish based pirate slavers (not state sponsored) through the middle ages raided Norwegian and Swedish as well as Danish, Dutch and French coastal village's to sell there captives (Blond hair fetched a hefty price) to the north African slave trade.
The numbers involved may never be known due to anecdotal evidence being the only evidence available but as for sectarian divisions here is a tale from recent history to see how the innocent often become the victims of revenge and hatred.
www.scribd.com...
Though it may not have a direct relationship to the nature of the thread it does nevertheless hold many important moral lessons about human nature and bigotry as well as the eventual outcome groups whom refuse to integrate and the hatred that there attempt to take over sows in the hearts and souls of there neighbours.

As for the Sabbath, well that is a matter of contention as the Jewish Sabbath (the real one) is on a Saturday, the Christian is on a Sunday and the Islamic is on a Friday. so take your pick but I refer to the Christian Sabbath. so lets not argue pointless semantics here please, (I am one eighth Jew through my mothers direct maternal line and Am a Christian so what does that make me - oh and it was from the Spanish Jew's whom were linked to north Africa back to Judaea, And I actually do not support the bulldozing of peoples homes and there forced eviction so some step barbarians calling themselves Jew's can take the land that is My ancestors and I acknowledge many Palestinians though Islamic or Christian (like myself) are also descendants of Jacob, I am also part Maori (one eighth through my fathers mother whose uncles were proud Maori warrior's) though the bulk of my ancestry is British and I have noble and common ancestry there. SO I am a proud mongrel, healthier than a pedigree ask any vet
and in other words an average Brit just more clued up as to what went into the stew - why do I bring this up - well to point out that I am not being racist but I truly believe what I say).

edit on 18-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Originally posted by LABTECH767
Not accurate as there was only one mosque in Britain that is known about and that was in the early 1900's...

Actually, that's not true. By 1900, there were at least THREE registered mosques in the UK (two in England and one in Wales). And I'm not sure how much of an "alien culture" it is...Englishmen had been converting from the 17th century, and they'd been copying the clothing and the arabic texts since the Renaissance. Today, "native" Britishers make up 10% of the population of the Muslims in the UK. They aren't "outsiders".

I'm always confused when people do the old "Dirty foreigners ruining our culture!" line. How, exactly? Did someone take away Shakespeare? Chaucer? Tea (originally from China
)? Curry (originally from South Asia)? Do a couple of domes and minarets (not really a feature of most mosques in the UK, technically) in the skyline somehow cause sickness?
edit on 18-8-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join