It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad never preformed a single miracle his entire life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
In ancient times and even in modern times if you claimed to be enlightened,a great prophet or even God himself it was and is expected that you preform miracle as proof that you are who you say you are.

During Muhammads life he was actually not that popular because the locals would ask him to preform a miracle to prove he was who he said he was but he was unable to do so.

Q. 17: 90
They say: "We shall not believe in thee, until thou cause a spring to gush forth for us from the earth,

Q. 25: 7
And they say: "What sort of a messenger is this, who eats food, and walks through the streets? Why has not an angel been sent down to him to give admonition with him?

Q. 15: 07
Why do you not bring to us the angels if you are of the truthful ones?

There is not a single miracle in the entire quran preformed by Muhammad. Muhammad actually says himself in the Quran that the only miracle that can be attributed to him was the writing of the Quran itself!

If Muhammad was a University student and the Quran was a thesis/dissertation he would be done for plagiarism because his book heavily borrowed from Jewish, christian, Zoroastrian, pagan religions of the time.

After Muhammeds death his followers were trying to increase their numbers but continuously people would say why should we follow this man, what miracles did he preform. It was then that the Hadith got together and said, OK if they want miracles lets give them miracles and what blossomed from this?

The people of Mecca asked Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle. So he showed them the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hiram' mountain.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 208
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

They knew that Moses had split the red sea in two and wanted to go one better so they thought lets say he split the moon in two!

"Or this one that claims he made water out of nothing. "

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 830 ,831, 832

"I saw Allah's Apostle when the 'Asr prayer was due and the people searched for water to perform ablution but they could not find it. Later on (a pot full of) water for ablution was brought to Allah's Apostle . He put his hand in that pot and ordered the people to perform ablution from it. I saw the water springing out from underneath his fingers till all of them performed the ablution (it was one of the miracles of the Prophet)."
Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 170
Narrated Anas bin Malik

They knew that Jesus turned water into wine so they thought lets do one better, make water out of nothing!

There are other miracles like making a tree walk but all made up by the Hadith long after Muhammad's death!

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Your post resonates only if one accepts that Christ's miracles were not made up as well. Otherwise, it's all spin aimed at the gullible.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You can of course prove these other prophets performed miracles. I mean hard evidence not some story in a book.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Who's Muhammad?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

yes, because you lived in the time of Mohammed & seen it all with your own eyes.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
That is interesting information. I do not have anything against Muhammad or those who believe in what he taught but I do not like how his teachings have been twisted throughout the years. The same goes for Christianity, much of what Jesus taught was twisted and used by some to gain power. Why do people always try to claim god as their own? Why do people use god to justify their desired way of life?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
reply to post by LUXUS

Your post resonates only if one accepts that Christ's miracles were not made up as well. Otherwise, it's all spin aimed at the gullible.

Thats not my point, we don't know if Christ even existed so we cant comment on supposed miracles preformed. We do know however that Muhammad did exist and because there is extensive records from that time we can say that he never preformed a single miracle.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

This thread deserves pics and words or picture words!

edit on 8-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipperson
reply to post by LUXUS

yes, because you lived in the time of Mohammed & seen it all with your own eyes.

I never lived at that time but because he lived during a time from which we have extensive written records we know what the locals thought of him, we can see him through their eyes....and they thought he was a fake!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
and he married a 9 year old do not forget ??

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
How exactly does one "preform" a miracle? Did he make it first (preform) then actually perform it? I would have to agree OP....he definitely did NOT "preform" any miracles.

Sorry....had to do it.....

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
How exactly does one "preform" a miracle? Did he make it first (preform) then actually perform it? I would have to agree OP....he definitely did NOT "preform" any miracles.

Sorry....had to do it.....

of course, everything starts in the mind first followed by the action itself

or as my teacher said, the mind control's the breath, the breath control's the chi and the chi control's the body

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just another "my god is better than your god" topic.

Admin make me a favor and delete it.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think the only miracle we can attribute to him is the number of his followers today...that's the real miracle!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Hell yeah! It's not like the followers and employees of other religious orders ever fiddled with the kiddies now is it?

Religion is nothing more than fairy stories used to control and fleece the masses, responsible over the ages for mass murder and pillaging of the poor, and I for one refuse point blank to have anything to do with them, any of them and consider myself a better person for it.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Guess I'm showing my ignorance here, but I thought only Christianity (esp. Catholicism) went for the whole "miracle" thing....?

Then they put a number requirement on them to make one "eligible" to be declared a "saint'.

Plus, doesn't it go that Muhammad conversed with Gabriel in a cave many times? Hmm, back to the Judeo-Christian thing more than a Muslim influence.
edit on 8/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonny2
Just another "my god is better than your god" topic.

Admin make me a favor and delete it.

Assumptions much!

Personally it could be said I have spiritual/mystical beliefs but religion....no, not for me thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
You can of course prove these other prophets performed miracles. I mean hard evidence not some story in a book.

Invent a time machine. Otherwise all you have is faith.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
reply to post by geobro

Hell yeah! It's not like the followers and employees of other religious orders ever fiddled with the kiddies now is it?

Religion is nothing more than fairy stories used to control and fleece the masses, responsible over the ages for mass murder and pillaging of the poor, and I for one refuse point blank to have anything to do with them, any of them and consider myself a better person for it.
thats what i was told as a child football/politics and religion are for the feeble minded
or if you believe in freedom of religion add thank satan for that every now and again for a good laugh

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Who's Muhammad?

Muhammad, was a religious, political, and military leader from Mecca who unified Arabia into a single religious polity under Islam

He is believed by Muslims to be a messenger and prophet of God.

Muhammad is almost universally considered by Muslims as the last prophet sent by God for mankind.

While non-Muslims regard Muhammad to have been the founder of Islam, Muslims consider him to have been the restorer of an unaltered original monotheistic faith of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets

He revitalized the teachings of the earlier religions like Christianity and Judaism which were perfect when revealed but later corrupted

edit on 8-8-2013 by Encore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join