It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Finally Admits The Truth: "Right Now, We Have An Emergency At Fukushima"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mythots

i would like to know that too. who´s information can be trusted ? i see the numbers but have no idea what it really means, only that it is very bad.
but how bad - and how much worse can it get ?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This has never stopped being an emergency disaster. I love how the Russians entombed Chernobyl within days and Japan has murdered millions of people with their complete inaction. Also, where is the rest of the world stepping in to help? How about the collusion of governments and media lying to the populace for two and a half years? How about the FDA "quietly" raising the acceptable radiation limits.

Murderers, all over them, everyone that has participated in the covering up of this disaster.

Of course the nuclear industry as well for working just as hard as they can to attack anyone who tells the truth to ensure the public image of nuclear radiation stays as clean as possible whilst pointing the finger at coal.

If there is a global elite, and why wouldn't there be considering the wealth distribution in the world, they must already come up with a cure for cancer or some technology for deactivating hot radionuclides otherwise they would care about their future too. But then maybe they just all relocated to the southern hemisphere.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So...isnt this a World crisis? Shouldnt every available country and experts get busy quick? If it is that severe....why is the news talking about sport team players getting suspended and Obama will be on the Tonight Show-tonight?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Because it is old news, just because people like us, people who frequent sites like this do care - but we are small in number, very small.....and the political types in government, and their puppet masters - well, I think they like stuff like this to happen. Thins the herd.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This sounds a bit troubling...

Folks, please don't think I'm an idiot for what I'm about to ask.

But... if there's radioactive water in the ocean, how exactly will that affect us? Like, on a chain-scale?

I'm usually good at thinking these things out, but I don't know enough about this subject to make a rational prediction. What can we expect if this mess isn't cleaned up? Honest question.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Thanks. I agree. We go our whole lives expecting the "Great Catastrophic Earth Changing Event" affecting potentially every person on the planet...and....pfffffft! Nothing.

It seems like we've become so complacent with everything...we just dont beleive it...or care. Either way...we are done, our rear ends cooked by radiation....tin foil hats wont help us now....

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Japan glowing in the dark yet?

After 2 years of threads.

Danger!

Danger!

Fukishima!

Danger !

It's like to boy who cried wolf.

Sorry I become apathetic to it.

No offense.

Dr. Michio Kaku warned everyone on T.V. from the very beginning that it was to big of a event and far out of control and called out for them to entomb it. I guess a warning and professional opinion from one of the worlds top physicist doesn't matter.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Question, when the ocean water evaporates and forms clouds, does the radioactivity get transferred to the clouds and create radioactive rain?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Worse case scenario.

Molten Core finally goes Critical,,BIG BOOM.
which in turn,, rips the newly discovered, volcanic, fault line fracture, from @ss hole too, Mount Fuji.
and Japan's Mount Fuji Prophecy,, is started.

Thats worse Case.
have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

But... if there's radioactive water in the ocean, how exactly will that affect us? Like, on a chain-scale?

I'm usually good at thinking these things out, but I don't know enough about this subject to make a rational prediction. What can we expect if this mess isn't cleaned up? Honest question.

75% of the earth is covered in water and most of that ocean. Ocean current works like a conveyer cycling water around the world vastly changing in depth and temperature.

Another words, all that contamination, the most icky stuff one could imagine, is mixing and contaminating our sea life. Our ocean is a major part of the Eco chain and without it we are screwed.

That's it in a nut shell and too hard to get more involved using an iPad. :/

Never feel silly to ask a question. It's silly to just believe what you are being told.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

If you live on the west coast of North America It will affect you the worst, But Hanford could actually be worse and skew the data. STAY OUT OF THE RAIN.
And no this mess is far from ever being in control and will not be cleaned up in my lifetime. TEPCOs cleanup plan is 40 years out. There is no fix, this is a cart before the horse scenario. This is 3 separate meltdowns and explosions plus 4 storage pools full of fuel on the verge of collapse. Any collapse of any structure would be game over, including the storage tanks which are leaking on and off. Do not mean to frighten the kiddies but facts are facts. We have opened Pandora's box and this is her gift to mankind.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
Question, when the ocean water evaporates and forms clouds, does the radioactivity get transferred to the clouds and create radioactive rain?

They call it Acid rain. Probably due to the fact Nuclear rain sounds so scary.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

Only if the water itself is radioactive. Most radioactivity to be worried about would be particulate matter and even what's washing out of the sluice contains all sorts of lovely stuff.

There is some atmospheric release. The greatest single airborne release was when R3 blew its cookies; maybe R4 but no video of that has ever surfaced.

Unless there is another such occurrence, the main contamination will continue to be waterborne into the ocean to work it's way up the food chain through the process of bioaccumulatiion.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigman

Personally, I'd rather call it purple rain, purple rain.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Sounds lovely. Can't wait.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

This is catastrophic for the world, but many people here (ATS) were aware of that from the beginning (3/11).
They knew we were being lied to, that the situation was worse, much worse than the official news stories.

The MSM in the US has done a good job of burying this story -- so now things have gotten so bad that it's ugly head has actually re-appeared in the news here.

Recently I was reviewing a book I had read a long time ago. I was intrigued by a prophetic vision/prediction made by Dannion Brinkley in the late 1970's. Brinkley wrote that he was shown a scene of nuclear devastation that would affect the whole world:

"A second nuclear accident appeared in the box, this in a northern sea so badly polluted that no ships would travel there. The water was a pale red and was covered with dead or dying fish. Around the water were peaks and valleys that made me think I was seeing a fjord like those in Norway. I couldn't tell where this was, but I knew that the world was frightened, because radiation from this accident could spread everywhere and affect all of humankind..."

"The vision didn't stop there. People were dying and deformed as a result of these nuclear catastrophes... I saw cancer victims and mutated babies ...tens of thousands of people in a vast array of deformity, going on for generations. The poisons released by these accidents were carried to the rest of the world through WATER, which was tainted forever by this nuclear waste...."

For those of you who have never heard of Dannion Brinkley, a South Carolina man, who was struck dead by lightening in Sept 17, 1975. While dead Brinkley was shown visions of the future by "Beings of Light." He foresaw Chernobyl, the first nuclear accident he was shown.

His visions were interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
So um.......where are them aliens?

So they deactivate nuke silos while flying around flaunting there high tech flaming chariots for #s and giggles yet, can't be bothered to stop the worlds biggest WTF momment in mand kind?

I think this myself often too, if ET's are so advanced and benevolent they would help us out, but No we just get messages that promise us dates that never come.

Actually I think this mess is going to effect Japan so greatly that they are just starting to see the tip of the iceberg there.

My reasoning is that they eat a huge amount of their daily diet from the sea, and not just sea creatures but algae's too.

The ET's are not going to save us from our own stupidity. They rarely intervene on an individual basis, they're not going to intervene for the masses. (I speak of the ETs that created us -- the Blond ET's -- they used their DNA.)
After all, certain ones wanted to destroy all of mankind after they created us. We were a disappointment -- unmanageable & troublesome.

Then there's the fact that TPTB want to thin the herd.

As for the Greys, I'm not sure what their function is. It appears that they have been using our DNA for their own purposes. They must have enough specimens by now.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
could someone explain to me what effects this will have both long time and short. will it completely pollute the pacific?

I realise I probably sound very stupid but would like to know just how serious this is.

thanks.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Not stupid at all - I don't think anyone knows. Happy Nuclear Terror Day everyone.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Nuclear Power: clean, safe, too cheap to meter

Yessirree, nuclear power should remain in the hands of the professionals, i.e. corporations run by MBA's. Who would want some durn gub'mint regulators overseeing such matters?

As Obama said a month or two before the Fukushima disaster, the US should continue to look to Japan as a model of what the US nuclear power industry should be. What a guy. Didn't he get on board with offshore oil drilling just before the BP Gulf spill too? Obviously it is not his fault that he has such bad judgement; rather, George W. Bush II and DIck Cheney have had an explosive device surgically attached to him so that he is forced to espouse such neo-liberal, corporate blather.

@OP, you have put out a couple of very good informational threads in the past few days.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Isn't it ironic that most nuclear power plants are built near the ocean for safety reasons but in this case the ocean itself is causing the most trouble. Not just the tsunami, but the continuing damage caused by the salt water and tides.
I wonder how different things would have been with the cleanup if the reactors were somewhere inland.

I'm glad they finally decommissioned the San Onofre plant here in Southern California ( also built on the coastline ).

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join