It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Past Lives With This Past-Life Regression Session...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Damn how do I edit my post? I wrote the wrong "peace" haha

Yeah, I definitely wanna know whats going on. Maybe I have to learn how to let people in:/

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

There is an "edit" button in the top right corner. They say you have four hours to edit a post, then it is not available for edit. In truth, you have about two hours. And if you log off and come back on before the two hours are up, I've found you can't edit it then either.
If there is no edit button, the widow has expired.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Marking to watch later....

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Be sure to read Scribe's experience on page 1!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by nugget1

Be sure to read Scribe's experience on page 1!

Hahaha! You caught me surfing, red handed!

I have red all of the pages. MOST fascinating!

Nugget

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Its was very intense, i was crying nearly the whole time, I was amazed by the love that had surrounded me that I keep rejecting or pushing away.
My past life that I regressed into, I appeared as a man named Jim living in an old log cabin type home somewhere rurally sometime in the 17 or 18 oo's in America, I had a lovely Wife named Martha whom I loved tremendously, I couldn't believe how much i loved and missed her. When he stated to go to an important point in that life, I didn't go anywhere I was refusing because I wanted to be with Martha even if it was only for a minute more, to me being with her was the most important time in my life. When he had us go the point of my death. I had my daughter there Cynthia, and another young man whom i didn't recognize and my wife had already passed, I was ready to go. There was so much love.
edit on 11-1-2014 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley

Awesome!!

Thank you for telling us about your experience. I really appreciate it. It gives others that "nudge" to try it also.

Do you think you may have met Martha in this lifetime at any point?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No I don't believe I have met her in this lifetime, nothings come close to the instant intense love I had for this women, My soul misses her greatly apparently. That forest, the little clearing and the Log home all felt like I was finally back home.

You should definitely do the meditation and let Weiss take you back. He does decently well at placing you in a deep meditative state yet his flow could be smoother, make the transition much easier. Ive placed others in deep meditative "trances" like the one in the video, but purely for relaxing purposes and mental self exploration, This was a guided journey into the past and it was a beautiful one.

I miss read your post i thought you stated that you haven't tried it, but definitely anyone whom is skeptical about this, you will continue to be so until you at least try it. It is an entertaining experience and in the least a lesson of mental visuallization management.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I wanna try this more than ever... But I am so scared that even thinking about it has brought tears to my eyes...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

You seem to have a sub-conscious memory that is bringing you a lot of pain. If there is something there that you shouldn't remember, your mind (and guides) will protect you from it. On the other hand, dealing with the pain could bring you much healing, if you remember it.

Don't go into it with fear. I don't think that would be wise.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by natalia

You seem to have a sub-conscious memory that is bringing you a lot of pain. If there is something there that you shouldn't remember, your mind (and guides) will protect you from it. On the other hand, dealing with the pain could bring you much healing, if you remember it.

Don't go into it with fear. I don't think that would be wise.

It just may be that I have a memory in there that is a lot of pain. And I wanna tell ya that I had to stop meditating last year around April because evil spirits or creatures of some sort had followed me. They were causing me harm while I was sleeping and also one had sex with me while I was sleeping. I was advised by a friend on here actually not to meditate anymore because supposedly I am more powerful than I realized and I was astral traveling by accident...

So I am nervous...but I was advised as well that a guided meditation might be ok... So I will try this, I mean I want to so bad... And I will not do it with fear in me...I will do it being strong.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

These evil beings feed on fear. As hard as it is, try not to show fear and they will leave. Call on your guides to be with you and say a prayer for protection before meditating. Imagine a protective bubble surrounding you and KNOW that these beings can't reach you.
I've heard many people say this works for them.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

ETA: I've also been told by a friend that once a person makes it past these evil ones, they have passed a test and will have beautiful journeys ahead.

edit on 1/11/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
what happens if someone in a past life regression session finds out they are someone bad, like Jack the Ripper!.
Does the doctor regressing the patient have a moral obligation to report the person to authorities?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Ha!!!
No, I think that life is over and done.
He/she will have paths in this life to balance the bad karma in that one.

edit on 1/11/2014 by sled735 because: add pic

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

sled735

Ha!!!
No, I think that life is over and done.
He/she will have paths in this life to balance the bad karma in that one.

I would still not like to know I was Jack the ripper or Hitler to name just a few.
That would mess up anyone who believed in reincarnations mind I think.
Not to mention the bad karma the therapist would get if the revealed information set of a chain of events that led to "bad" events. I just don't think it is a good idea to let people mess around with my mind in a suggestive state but each to their own, the show must go on.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

As I stated before, your guides won't allow you to see a past life that could really mess you up on your path in this one.
That's part of their "job" in watching over us.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

sled735

As I stated before, your guides won't allow you to see a past life that could really mess you up on your path in this one.

I do not mean any disrespect, but that to me sounds very....one sided.
Obviously at this point two possibilities exist as far as I can tell. The 'guides' know the future and how I will react , thus there is no free will or they don't know the future and really would be keepers not guides in that case. Keepers of information. Where have I seen that before.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

sled735

Obviously at this point two possibilities exist as far as I can tell. The 'guides' know the future and how I will react , thus there is no free will or they don't know the future and really would be keepers not guides in that case. Keepers of information. Where have I seen that before.

You DO have freewill. You choose your path before coming here.
It is the guide(s) job to keep events flowing to allow you to stay on the correct path you chose. Sometimes we step off our chosen path, then they have to work extra hard influencing things to happen to get you back on your chosen path, or create one similar so that you learn your chosen lesson.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

sled735

TheDualityExperience

sled735

You DO have freewill. You choose your path before coming here.
It is the guide(s) job to keep events flowing to allow you to stay on the correct path you chose. Sometimes we step off our chosen path, then they have to work extra hard influencing things to happen to get you back on your chosen path, or create one similar so that you learn your chosen lesson.

Do you not see the Paradox of the statement. We have free will, but then an unseen force is influencing our decision making to keep us on a chosen path. What if decide to change my mind while incarnated and create nothing at all that is free will is it not. Do they honor that or keep me on the 'stone path' I have set before hand? I am working out the implications to what you are saying. I am thinking that if this body/incarnated being has the right to free will then anything set before I incarnated either implies I have no free will here and it plays out like a movie or I do and what I set before incarnating is not written in stone.
My issue is the 'unseen' aspect of this anthropomorphized ideology. This is not just influence, this is manipulation as best I can tell.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

what happens if someones regression reveals they are Jesus Christ

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join