It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agents Raid Animal Shelter, Kill Deer Named "Giggles"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

It wasn't really a deer.

Giggles was an abductee that had met a small grey as a child.

The government tracked radiation from the grey and attempted to capture it, only to have insectoids wearing grey masks intervene.

That is when Bambi went ape # and kicked one of the men in black in the nadgers.

As thanks for this act, the aliens implanted high technology into Bambi.

Years later, the men in black caught on to the situation and opted to retrieve the alien technology from Bambi's cold dead... hooves?

Now we're in danger of open war with the Greys.

And that is the real story, the stuff they don't want you to know.

Cyborg wildlife possessing alien technology.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Maybe this deer was part of a Wisconsin TEA Party cell?

Ok, that explains it!
And, I am sure its momma has a Ron Paul hind quarter sticker too!

edit on 3-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Do these guys have any sense? A tactical op for a deer and a goose?

I am 100% confident that all police departments in this country purposefully recruit the most ignorant, douchy, evil, zealous, alpha male personalities to fill the ranks of their police departments. How can two men congratulate each other on a well done job of beating a 110 pound woman, or doing bad ass swat raid on a dude for a parking ticket?

This place sucks

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

This is appalling beyond words.

The very idea that the local authorities on this matter, could not have merely accepted that the deer was due to be transported out to a wildlife reserve, in twenty four measly hours, and decided that the matter was resolving itself, is utterly outside my understanding in every way. There is not one single good reason why this action should have been executed in this manner, or indeed, at all, since the shelter had already made arrangements for the long term welfare of the animal in question, thereby removing all the issues which would normally result in its eventual death from starvation, or indeed its euthanisation.

You euthanise an animal when it is too sick to treat, and there was no sickness. You euthanise an animal when it goes beserk and starts getting a taste for man flesh, but this was a baby deer for Gods sake! This was not euthanisation. This was extermination.

Also, removing a goose (also mentioned in the article) from a habitat it has chosen, by all accounts, of its own volition, probably constitutes a highly questionable act from a legal standpoint as well. What a bloody disgrace!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by docpoco
Just to summarize the ridiculousness.

1. 9 DNR agents and 4 Deputy Sheriffs
2. Heavily Armed
3. Aerial Surveillance
4. Put the live deer in a body bag, before taking it off site to kill it
5. Deputy took a phone from one of those detained and deleted pictures of the raid from it (if thats true, he's an idiot, those are VERY easy to get back)
6. Also confiscated a goose living at the pond.

You really gotta wonder what planet these people are from. Honestly, does *any* of this make any sense whatsoever?

I wonder the identities of the people that are making decisions to behave in this outlaw manner? Sure would be nice to see a detailed dossier on them.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by docpoco

What really gets to me is that little Giggles was going to go to a wildlife reserve the next day; the agents were told this...and they did not care.

Sounds to me like they did it to prevent the deer being sent to the wildlife reserve.
Can't have decent people doing good things and getting away with it.
It would set a bad example for all of the other American terrorists.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is a true WTF moment, Shake your head type of deal.
Are the animal activists speaking up? I can imagine protests in the works already.

Just totally gobsmacked the amount of overkill.

Like someone said, wouldn't it be animal services who would be sent?

To think of all the real crimes they could be stopping with that manpower but use it over a wild baby deer.

WOW

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Get used to this people. This is the new normal. This is what happens when we militarize police forces. Anyone who over saw this operation deserves to be fired from their job. What was the price tag for this operation? How much is 5 days worth of ground and air surveillance worth? All this over not having the proper license? Chances are you could have sent someone to the facility to simply ask, and they probably would have received a truthful answer.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by jcutler12888

No. Giggles is a lover. Once and forever, like the Crow.

I wonder if he will come back as well to avenge his death while in dramatic face paint.

Or to save the goose...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
sorry but they didn't take out bin laden his kidneys did about 9 years ago.

Come on, man. It was a joke. I know he died 9 years ago. I was mocking the official story.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is the kind of thing you start to see more and more in a country when people start to place higher priority and value on rigidly following rules than employing common sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ya realize all we told them was that some of their animals had been behaving oddly. It was enough to gather images of The Omen, the Exorcist, The Conjuring, EvilDead etc

92% of humans are actually less intelligent than the orangutan community.

Totally understandable why you react the way ya do.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

For a literal wild goose chase and to deliver the Death Penalty to Bambi?

I know this is not funny, but some times stupidity at this level makes me laugh.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Welcome to the United States of Nazeyisem.
I think we need liberated at time.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

This was posted days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This incident simply provides more evidence to help prove that our government is unenlightened.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

F.T.G.

edit on 3-8-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

all i have to say is giggles had it coming.... not allowed to join reindeer games he said.. pfft.
edit on 3-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Does anyone know why they killed Giggles?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Maybe Giggles was questioning Obama's economic policies. That by default would make the fawn racist.

Never know.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmannumber2
Does anyone know why they killed Giggles?

He knew too much.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join