It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agents Raid Animal Shelter, Kill Deer Named "Giggles"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

sorry but they didn't take out bin laden his kidneys did about 9 years ago. but why all this storm trooper tactics for an animal shelter what law were they breaking. and yes if these morons stuffed a live animal in an airtight bag then they need to be proscecuted for animal cruelty and dismissed from their jobs its not ieven deer season in wi right now. we need justice for giggles

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by jcutler12888

Seriously?! AND they confiscated a goose?!

Please, understand, this story infuriates me at a deep level. I try and imagine what the shelter people must have been feeling and I just get madder. So...with that in mind?

I *HAVE* to ask .... That wasn't a wild goose by any chance, was it? I imagine there was even a bit of chasing involved, wouldn't you think? Now what might we call that?

I see what you did there...

I laughed way too hard at that. So, do you think he went quietly or put up a fight?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
Does this state have a hunting season ?

Yes, it apparently occurs when the authorities get bored. LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Not just any deer....Giggles is his new name, he was CIA hiding out after Benghazi.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

Did this deer order a backpack and gas stove online via Google or something?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I read there was an 'adult' film of "giggles" with one of the NSA analysts wives...things sorta got out of hand after that.

"Giggles" is a lover....a real stud.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
"Giggles" is a lover....a real stud.

You mean "WAS a lover." Gone before his time...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

Nobody mentioned this...

Supervisor Jennifer Niemeyer said the law requires the DNR agents to euthanize animals like Giggles because of the potential for disease and danger to humans.

How often does this happen?

They seem to take this seriously?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

No. Giggles is a lover. Once and forever, like the Crow.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by docpoco
www.wisn.com...

Tax money hard at work!

Gotta laugh, innit.
edit on 3-8-2013 by lazernation because: a

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by docpoco
www.wisn.com...

Here is a follow up article regarding this issue.

This too:

Supervisor Jennifer Niemeyer said the law requires the DNR agents to euthanize animals like Giggles because of the potential for disease and danger to humans.

Well they've got some work to do. We've got millions of squirrels, skunks, raccoons, possums, and birds living in our cities. Jeez!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is one of the sickest stories I've read about in a long time. Things that rub me wrong:
1) Use of swat. They could've had a patrol or in an extreme case maybe two sort it all out. Save a ton of $.
2) Murder (yes, murder) of giggles. There was no reason to believe there was any threat. There was a rehab place already reserved.
3) That excuse for the overkill in force by Jennifer Niemeyer. "We dont call drug dealers before we do a raid". Yes, if you save a baby deer you're the same as drug dealers.

I say Jennifer Niemeyer has a potential disease and has already proven that she is a danger to humans.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
What's happening to you America?!?

Did the 'terrorists' put something in your water supply that is sending you all mad?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I don't get it you see all these animal cops out trying to preserve life and then you got this hit squad cops killing innocent Giggles. It's quite disturbing to see them say they raided an animal shelter, because the animal was held "captive". Typically the captive is left alive and not killed by the very people whom claim they are rescuing the animal. Full of thinking errors. The animal is not being captive it's being sheltered because it has no mother to take care of it! There's a huge difference! Apparently the aptitude test for becoming a cop is below average bordering retardation.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

What really gets to me is that little Giggles was going to go to a wildlife reserve the next day; the agents were told this...and they did not care.

As I have sat at my desk reading about all of this...my heart goes out to (little innocent Giggles)...who did nothing wrong...and was just a wonderful little deer.

I am thinking how scared and abandoned the baby fawn must have been; wondering why she was not allowed to live in this world.

Seriously...I am crying right now...the cruelty of some of humanity just keeps getting worse.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

I guess this is what Republican Governor Scott Walker and his Republican-controlled state legislature consider to be small government. Clearly this was an excellent use of Wisconsin's citizens' tax dollars as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Cmon they killed Bambi?

They are just trying to troll people at this point IMHO.
Don't let it get to you.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by docpoco

Nobody mentioned this...

How often does this happen?

They seem to take this seriously?

I think it meant to Euthanize them through valid accepted protocol.

Of which just shooting it with a gun is not exactly acceptable protocol unless we live on a farm or something.
These are suppose to be professional government goons after all.

Plus with a gun it's dangerous to ever fire it off because of ricochet. I am serious this is a real danger to consider when firing any type of gun.

Don't they have a shot/needle or something they give animals for a quick painless death?

edit on 3-8-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think the DNR was sending a message to all other soft hearted individuals in Wisconsin. If you're not licensed, meaning paying the state money, we'll come in and kill all your rescued animals.

I love to hunt and love me some venison, but this was a waste of taxpayer monies. Where was the warning to get rid of the deer? Where was the notice to get rid of the fawn by such and such date or face a stiff fine?

A raid is just over the top.

We used to call the DNR, Damn Near Russian back in the days of the Iron Curtain...looks like the roles have reversed.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

OK, can anyone explain why there was a massive force to kill Bambi??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join