It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agents Raid Animal Shelter, Kill Deer Named "Giggles"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I was ironic....thought it would be clear

I'm right there with you.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Right. When the government gets word of a BABY deer in captivity we have to call in the tactical team of goons, bit when Russia warns us twice about a possible Chechen terrorist we somehow are complete morons or look the other way.

Yep, overhead surveillance and all. Drones, for Bambi?
This is warped.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is too much for me to even comment on, the amount of BS and insatanity for this fawn, not to mention the waste of taxpayer money from people who volunteer to fund this behavior and read about it on the news.

Welcome to the machine =)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Shocking...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They did it for #s and giggles

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Holy #, this is obviously fake news and a direct warning to someone.

I, for one, got the message loud and clear; NO MORE JOKES!

I'm off to warn Bill Cosby and Woody Allen.

Okay, that was my last joke, no more jokes guys.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by docpoco

OK, can anyone explain why there was a massive force to kill Bambi??

Was a 'terorrist'.

God save us from them jihadi deer.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

reply to post by docpoco

OK, can anyone explain why there was a massive force to kill Bambi??

Was a 'terorrist'.

God save us from them jihadi deer.

Nope, Obama said AlQaida is on the run and pretty much dead.

And I agree with him. Because if you don't that makes you racist.
edit on 3-8-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ohh lordy what can i say. If this was a preschool class full of toddlers it would have made sense but this is grownups, people with guns and family and getting paid for this kind of manure. We are becoming the bradey bunch.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressurecoocker

I know right?! Adults would've sent in tanks and had an aircraft carrier on standby. Just in case.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

After reading a lot of these posts people have purity much applied every joke imaginable and rightfully so but no one has asked the question, who authorized this insanity?? 9 DNR, 4 sheriffs, helicopter, 4 days of surveillance and then an ARMED attack all over a baby deer.

This is not incompetence or people bored with there job, this is a lot of mentally sick people with guns and badges doing something bordering on insanity, when one person could have gone to this shelter and found out they were sending the deer to Illinois.

At the very least all of these people should be given physic eval's and the person or person's who authorized this insanity fired and prosecuted for criminal endangerment.

edit on 3-8-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

I don't know... I kinda like it.

We could just start calling up these guys sending them to exterminate random wildlife all over the U.S.

I for one still have a grudge against a Anastomus oscitans that bit me as a child...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
reply to post by Pressurecoocker

I know right?! Adults would've sent in tanks and had an aircraft carrier on standby. Just in case.

No way, cruise missile strike.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
reply to post by Battleline

I don't know... I kinda like it.

We could just start calling up these guys sending them to exterminate random wildlife all over the U.S.

I for one still have a grudge against a Anastomus oscitans that bit me as a child...

Maybe this deer was part of a Wisconsin TEA Party cell?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yup, submarines are needed to deal with the terror that is Giggles.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No way cruise missiles were so 90s

Drone em get with the digital age.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

No way cruise missiles were so 90s

Drone em get with the digital age.

But I want a big boom.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Isnt the mother still unaccounted for? She could be building nukes in the forest! I say a pre-emptive strike is necessary. Nuke the forest. All the forests.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by docpoco

Brown shirts rehearsing.
Second line.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this has really been bothering me since i saw it last night. too many "weird" involved/ a "swat team" like raid over a "wild" deer in captivity. areal surveillance photos involved as well? to put it mildly my sens of smell is picking up some sort of odor with this.

in a situation of "Captured" wildlife, would it not be animal control or natural resources officers that would deal with it? normally would it not just be a couple officers showing up to deal with it, and ONLY if there is some sort of problem getting things like "warrants" and other officers involved? then "areal photos" were used? which means either a satellite was tasked ($$$), or the use of airplane or even drone ($$$), seems rather expensive overkill for a FAWN doesn't it? and to top it off a "swat team" like raid, and taking a private cellphone and deleting the pictures on it. killing said fawn due to the possibility it 'could" have a disease? makes on rather suspect there is A LOT MORE to the story than we are being told. seriously that is a LOT of RESOURCES and EXPENDITURES and PLANING involved all for the "dealing" with an improperly "captured and kept" "wild animal".

it really made me think. a couple possibilities come to mind. did the KNOW the fawn had some sort of disease, because THEY themselves GAVE it to the fawn? in other words either an escaped "test animal" or even one that had been released into the wild as a disease carrier for whatever reason (insert nefarious purpose here).

could this "fawn" have been genetically modified, "surgically altered" or some sort of "clone" that either had escaped or was released into the wild? i recall reading somewhere that it was named "chuckles" due to a peculiar sound it made that was abnormal (can't find where i read it now)?

those are the only type of reasons i can see for the expenses involved or the way the situation was handled. something is definitely not right with the situation.

then they also took a "canada goose"? why would they do that? that almost sounds like an afterthought as is to "prove" they were "removing animals that were improperly in captivity". seriously those dammed geese settle wherever they feel like it. unless it was chained down or had it's wings clipped or something, you can't say it was "captured". we had one that was nesting in a mall parking lot, plus all sorts of others in "industrial areas" due to being far overpopulated. heck most people in Toronto would almost PAY people to take and keep those annoying, vicious, crapping everywhere birds. so it makes no sense that it was also taken except as part of a "cover story".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join