It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans committed the worst genocide in world history

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Then just post US history as proof and then elude to they being US caused,

I repeat

Hillabee Massacre 1813

Colorado River 1840

Sacramento River 1846

Temecula massacre 1846

Storming of Pueblo de Taos 1847

Bloody Island Massacre 1850

Old Shasta Town 1851

Bridge Gulch Massacre 1852

Achulet Massacre 1853

Klamath River massacres 1855

Harney Massacre 1855

Lupton Massacre 1855

Massacre at Bloody Rock 1860

Indian Island Massacre 1860

Horse Canyon Massacre 1861

Bear River Massacre 1863

Massacre at Bloody Tanks 1864

Sand Creek Massacre 1864

Owens Lake Massacre 1865

Three Knolls Massacre 1866

Circleville Massacre 1866

Aquarius Mountains 1867

Wa#a Massacre 1868

Marias Massacre 1870

Skeleton Cave Massacre 1872

Sappa Creek Massacre 1875

Big Hole Massacre 1877

Wounded Knee Massacre 1890

There is no eluding. The USA had a equal role alongside Europe. There is no escaping the above, you cant even blame diease as they ware military actions that resulted in large numbers of Civilian dead. And Britian/France/Spain had no part in the above as Britian was off busy slaughting natives elsewere

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I am beating my child with a belt just now---he is six years old--- just to make sure he gets his share of the responsibility in the errors of our great great great great great great relatives.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Yeah yeah yeah
"America" committed the worst genocide in world history...
Then just post US history as proof and then elude to they being US caused, meanwhile all the death caused by all the countries ...
I'm glad you acknowledge my point.

But there's no point in going on about other countries (without any support or reference)

Step 2, after you recognize what really happened, is to recognize why the public is not aware of it.

Is it suppressed, are people too stupid, what is it? This is the real issue I addressed in the OP,

"Astounding how stupid the whole world is collectively. We are smart individually but like a Zombie collectively. Can anybody explain this?"

Slayer, do you know?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

The United Nations should mandate a country for each of the tribes.

The UN?

The same UN that stopped Rwanda Genocide?

Too rich.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

weeping is an emotion a feeling.

it is not rational, anylitical or even part of thinking.

think with your head not your emotions.

no one alive today is responsible for anything that happened before they were born. period.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
I repeat

I reiterate...

meanwhile all the death caused by all the countries in the New world North, Central and South America get ignored of which your own link shows that 95 % were killed by disease

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CajunBoy

I live in the South does that mean I am responsible for slavery? Hint: I was born in 1990

No, but recognizing the impact it had on their descendants would be a place to start.

For instance, if you had an interest in your ancestry it would be possible to trace it back however far you'd like to go, unlike the descendants of slaves whose ancestors were forcibly separated from their families, sold off to the highest bidder and removed to places unknown. Some might not even care but what if they wanted to know? Its a blank wall.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The fact and point of this thread should be this:

You the Americans who are playing the defensive side; show me the 'real' numbers or accuracy, or 'hitler did worse' etc.. Are only denying, or I should say not FACING, the fact that your country (and yes many others) is built upon bloodshed and robbery.

The British and Americans who came and killed the native people was like a grown ass man killing an innocent little girl.

Native people are not about esoteric and occult knowledge (refering to my comments that got ignored Here), they are not about slaughter and domination, or expaning a 'royal empire'..

That is the white mans mentality and spirit. Dark and full of competeition and aggresion.

Even bragging that the Americans 'won' a battle over the natives - who had NO choice but to fight for their families and native land - is sick a hell and just shows more true colours.

Basically this thread shows that Americans will point a finger at everyone except themselves - and when they do confront themselves, its the 'so what, we won' mentality. The same mentality that has been birthing evil era after era.

Its not just America, because again, America came from the British Empire. Then link the bloodlines back to the earliest rulers known, and you will see that the white race has been slaughtering, dominating and conquering over natives and innocents since they mysteriously came to this planet.

Face the facts, not the numbers. The fact is, America is an idea of an army back then, who rooted and were given orders from a Royal empire, who rooted from an earlier empire and so on...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

The UK has a shameful record in many countries - for example Kenya. I don't feel personally guilty but I do feel guilty as a citizen of this country as to what was done in our name, regardless of the fact that it was long before my time. I understand and acknowledge it was bad even though I was not directly involved and nor was my family - but I don't effectively shrug my shoulders and attempt to dismiss the whole thing. That was the distinction I was trying to make.

My take on this is, you bear no responsibility, and neither do your grandparents even if they were alive at the time. They probably they no input on the matter of Kenya. (It is positive that you have compassion for it though).

My guess is that the vast majority of the people in Germany, Russia and China would be similar. Hitler, Stalin and Mao were only 3 people. 3 people. They were tyrants, they controlled everything and had anybody executed who voiced their disagreement.

In the US the situation is a little more complex. We had 20 different Presidents with 20 different administrations, various different political parties involved. How would they all be able to achieve a similar outcome (in terms of number of dead)?

It boggles my mind but this thought does not seem to bother most of the others here. Does this not say something about what the US could do today?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

The United Nations should mandate a country for each of the tribes.

The UN? The same UN that stopped Rwanda Genocide?

No, the UN that created a nation for Israel after the Jewish genocide.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
The fact and point of this thread should be this:

You the Americans who are playing the defensive side; show me the 'real' numbers or accuracy, or 'hitler did worse' etc.. Are only denying, or I should say not FACING, the fact that your country (and yes many others) is built upon bloodshed and robbery.

That might be what you think the problem is. America has spoken of the past atrocities. Many Americans have said we feel terrible for what happened to the natives. What exactly are you wanting us to do? Shall we done sack cloth and ashes, fast for three days a week, walk on our hands and knees flagellating ourselves for the past? Let's not talk about the ones killed by the same people who cry victim here. We are not constantly going on about the Indian who attacked and killed our peaceful settlers murdering, enslaving, scalping woman and children. We are not even crying foul over the enslavement of us by Britain.

How is it that there seems to be open season, American and Brit bashing for past atrocities and just want do you all want? "I'm sorry for what people did in the past, it should not have happened!" There you got that for the billionth time, now let's move on please!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

that is a period of 80 years where as the conquest and colonization of the americas took hundreds of years and this period of time you mention is LONG after the genocide we are accused of. while those are regrettable they are in fact instances of an armed intervention by the government .......not a prolonged effort of genocide ......

but people will believe what they will........
edit on 3-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther

Basically this thread shows that Americans will point a finger at everyone except themselves - and when they do confront themselves, its the 'so what, we won' mentality.

Yawn.

Ive admitted it on page one. Atrocities did happen. But OP didn't want to face the distinct fact that Disease, Mother Earths Genocide on Humans, etc..........played its role too. To a much bigger GENOCIDE. And for those like you who want to point the finger at Americans for every thing under the sun?

Im surprised "Zionists" haven't been blamed for Native American killings also..............

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No, the UN that created a nation for Israel after the Jewish genocide.

And?

The UN is a do nothing Organization. Again, where were they with Rwanda?

:crickets:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Azdraik

hold link www.whale.to... How was the last day of Thanksgiving?kill 700 + Indians and perpetuate this evil annual murder and eating turkey "birds"

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
Correction, the Europeans committed the worst genocide in world history. I don't know where you get calling the Europeans "Americans," or even confusing them.

I get it, its not the Americans' fault. Never mind that they were Americans by then. Never mind that they're our grandparents.

Just as I said, Americans don't get blamed.

Admit it: your post is about blaming Americans. You want to feel guilty? Go right ahead! I dont, nor should I.

Dubious "facts" backed up by guilt trips do not equal historical facts. You're entitled to your opinion, as myopic as it is. You're not, however, entitled to your own set of cherry-picked "facts" to falsely inform your opinion. Historical context yields truth. Ignore it at your own intellectual peril.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman

that is a period of 80 years and it is LONG after the genocide we are accused of. while those are regrettable they are in fact instances of an armed intervention by the government .......not a prolonged effort of genocide ......

but people will be blind and believe what they will...........
edit on 3-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

BS utter yanky doodle BS

"armed intervention by the government"

I guess the SS death squads shooting villages up in Eastern Europe was "armed intervention by the government".

Going into a village and shooting up women, Children and the Elderly is a atrocity. Pure and simple. Hell its not like you can blame it on collateral damage as you had to literally point your rifle or bayonet at your target personally.

Sorry the USA committed mass crimes. End of. Man up and accept it.

No this was not genocide on the scale of the holocaust. As the persecution of the Natives was not planned or systematic. It was more blundering and intermittent but the hatred and racism was still there and so were the deaths. A crime is still a crime.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

America has spoken
Many Americans have said we feel terrible
What exactly are you wanting us to do?
Let's not talk about the ones killed
We are not constantly going on about the Indian who attacked and killed our peaceful settlers
We are not even crying foul over the enslavement of us
bashing for past atrocities
now let's move on please!

No, it doesn't work that way. If your grandparent killed a Native exclusively for his own reasons, then his liability died with him. But we don't know that, do we? What were the (hypothetical) grandfather's motives? Was he encouraged by government policies?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Our dirty pasts....as evidenced by the fact that we are humans.

All humans have the capacity for what we call "evil". In the grand scheme of things....it was just another Tuesday in the Universe.

No agreed. My problem is Americans and "others" that state they are exempt from this and that they are somehow moraly superior.

Dude, the CROWN is behind it ALL!!

WHO DO YOU THINK THE -----------> ELITE are?

the monarchies of western Europe, headed by the Queen Elizabeth, King Willem Alexander, Queen Margrethe, King Gustaf, King Harald etc..

the "BANKSTERS" are emissaries of someone.. WHOM?

Man, people are SO THICK. Golden rule, "he whom has the gold" rules!

Who owns more than the crown?........-----> NOONE, NOT EVEN CLOSE..
FFS!!

The fury is the Stockholm syndrome most of the aformentioned commoners are with "reverence for the Queen"
edit on 3-8-2013 by HanzHenry because: post adds

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

Astounding how stupid the whole world is collectively. We are smart individually but like a Zombie collectively. Can anybody explain this?

We are not smart individually. I mean, I am, and maybe you are and possibly a few others here and there. But generally? Not so much. And on second thought, take me off that list.

And oh, by the way, don't forget Alexander the Great. Greek you know. He spend a while sitting at the feet of Aristotle, soaking up all that great Greek thought and then took of, headed East and killed or subdued everyone in his path.

And oh again. It was European pathogens unknowingly spread by the early explorers that decimated most of the indigenous population of the "new world". The rest was just mopping up. Had the natives not died from no immunity to the European viruses there is a good possibility that there would have been no Africans imported as slaves. Rather, Columbus's original impression of the natives docility might have proved functional and the American Indian would have been the slave upon who's stooped back the Republic was created. Not to mention the possibility of export. I'm sure there were plenty of entrepreneurs who were very disappointed with that natural resource dying off before they could get there hands on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join