It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Conservative Policies are Driving Americans to Suicide…"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No need to wonder. Remember 2009/2010? He had the White House, Pelosi leading the House and Reid running the Senate. 2 years of a rubber stamp Congress. Were problems solved? Finances put in order? Dogs and Cats seen to get along in the streets?

Err... No..

We got Obamacare and a Stimulus package that stimulated the people passing it to new heights of Ecstasy, but pretty well wrote the debt into a miserable future for our children and their children. Err... and that was a several trillion in national debt ago, of course.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, that settles it!

Conservatives are the devil, off to the camps with them all! /sarcasm

Hogwash.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Conservatives are idiots plain and simple. They somehow believe if they speak over someone loud enough they are right..

I have seen plenty of them do that..yell over people when other's are making a point. They hate facts...and go out of their way to spin stories or outright lie about something. They love to cherry pick facts in an attempt to sway people..but as you can see from the last election...people aren't stupid.

They love to try and make people live in fear...telling you bad the Mexicans are, how evil the African Americans are and how the Muslims are going to take over...etc.

Notice how they pretend to care about abortions and then in the next breath tell everyone they should be responsible for this unwanted child not them.

They cheer when immigration works on Mexicans..but hate it when it tries to send back a white christian man.

They hate it when you bring up past presidents but have no problem bringing the same thing when it suits them.

ETC..

You want to know what conservatives hate...depends on the subject and who is for it. You can never tell from week to the next..they are hypocrites to the extreme.
edit on 2-8-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like a liberal accusing somebody else of what they are guily of

Almost to the letter in fact.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Oh yeah..they also do this...turn it around on people to try and make themselves look good.

Rarely works..only on other conservatives..

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like a liberal accusing somebody else of what they are guily of

Almost to the letter in fact.

Pretty much what I was thinking while reading his/her post. 'Almost to the letter, in fact', as you say.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^

TADA..what did I tell ya..

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"I know you are but what am I?"

Idiotic.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

WOW generalize much? By the way your post goes both ways. Liberals are just as guilty of the things you listed in that post. Of course now you are going to label me conservative just like the last two people who pointed out your hypocrisy.

I'm going to cut you off at the pass. BOTH Democrats and Republicans are a poison to our Government and BOTH political parties are doing more to destroy our way of life than help it. Your partisan attack does nothing to help the situation and just riles people up. But of course you are most likely trolling.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Some of the titles on the recent post page are so blatantly partisan propaganda you wonder why they thrive for so long. "Most rapists are liberals", "Conservativism causes Suicide"....yeah, right.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 2-8-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
^^^^^^^^^^

TADA..what did I tell ya..

Let me see if I understand your logic here...

Make ridiculously generalized comments.

Wait for someone to call you out on the ridiculous nature of those ridiculously generalized comments.

Point out that person for calling you out on the ridiculous nature of your ridiculously generalized comments as proof that your ridiculously generalized comments are, in fact, NOT ridiculous?

Um.... okay, that's just...ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Study: Taking away the sub standard food and shack of a house a poor person lives in makes them suicidal depressed.

Next up: sticking hand in fire is found to increase hand temperature.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
[quote"Conservativism causes Suicide"....yeah, right.

I am not convinced at all that austerity measures are conservative. Such programs take away the cash injection that the lower (wider) economy thrives on (poor people buy like no tomorrow with the pennies they get, never saving a penny, 100% economic injection).

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The policies are not conservative or liberal (in Europe they are defined as from the right or left, except in the UK). The policies that are being "forced" (not forced it is more an imposition to enable future lending and protect new and previous creditors). States can refuse and negotiate the conditions, refusing would be worst for the short to middle term economic situation of the nation, it would result in a social collapse because nations aren't self sustainable and require imports (food, medicine, energy) that would be limited without credit.

So the policies themselves are simply budgetary impositions without no real adherence to any political spectrum (each nation will then shape them according to the political party in power but mostly the policies that attempt to counter the social and economic effects of the imposed requirements).

Most of the requirements are about privatizations (selling of state positions), simplification of administration and services (including personnel reductions), rise of state offered services, increase in taxes and further liberalization of all markets (dismantling still existing state monopolies or enabling more competition like banking, telecommunications and energy sector).

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Seriously. I'd like to make a motion to ban all partisan hackery on ATS. Anyone who is a flag waver for Democrats or Republicans is obviously missing a few screws. Anyone who would think it's funny to use the terms either "Libs" or "Repugs" needs to put down the MSM and kool aid.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Oh, yeah, you mean like all of the conservative protestors crashing congressional hearings and screaming and yelling.
Or all of those TEA party people living in tents on wall st, vandalizing police cars and such.

Or, how about all of those that have rioted in cities over the Zimmerman verdict.

Yep, damn those conservatives.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Dude, even with you being a liberal, you make sense.

When are you gong to come over to the dark side, and join us Libertarians? You know that you identify more with us then anyone else.
edit on 2-8-2013 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I would just call it political trolling, same goes for the thread - same could be said that Conservative Policies drive children to prostitution.

I call it disgusting.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It’s not only the deeds of conservatives and their support for inhuman policies, but their very philosophy is the heart of darkness where human beings don’t count to them.
They don’t understand that any philosophy at its core has to be about human beings and not only rich human beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join