It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

"Life" happens to everyone, regardless of your will and your supposed power.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Yup and that is between myself and God never ever you.
You have no power otherwise you would use it to be able to paint
We shall see.

Oh and...as long as I have contacts and potential clients,and....I begin to stand top preferences,well what you say it really doesn't matter,believe me.

And this something which Devil cannot destroy,and it makes me very,very,very happy.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Incredibly offended by this thread. Can't this be pulled as hate speech? I mean really... This is just nuts.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

windword

"Life" happens to everyone, regardless of your will and your supposed power.
Nope,Life use to happen to everyone,today life happens to all,at the same down level of no hope for tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Nope,Life use to happen to everyone,today life happens to all,at the same down level of no hope for tomorrow.

And, there it is!

This is why people like you are a danger, not only to yourself, but to everyone else. You thrive on doom and gloom and won't be happy 'til you take everyone down with you in your wake.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

And, there it is!

This is why people like you are a danger, not only to yourself, but to everyone else. You thrive on doom and gloom and won't be happy 'til you take everyone down with you in your wake.
Why,because I speak the truth?

More then half of nation is living in poverty.

No matter what you will do ,truth cannot be covered.

Because the fat rats will not stand a chance.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

What truth? That you're a billions of years old angel with special powers?

That "false believers" and atheists are dangerous to humanity?

That's not truth. That's your delusional ego oozing forth onto the keyboard and posting nutter garbage to provoke arguments to feed your boring, selfish and strange persona.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

windword

What truth? That you're a billions of years old angel with special powers?

That "false believers" and atheists are dangerous to humanity?

That's not truth. That's your delusional ego oozing forth onto the keyboard and posting nutter garbage to provoke arguments to feed your boring, selfish and strange persona.

Yes what I speak it is the Truth,and will come a time when you will see that.

because

Angels cannot lie.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Isn't Satan an angel?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You are not an angel....far from it.
If you were one of your prophecies would have come true...they have not and also in a now shut down thread of yours you said "this thread will never be shut down"...it was.
Your powers are weak old man.
edit on 15-10-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

windword

Isn't Satan an angel?
By facts,but Satan doesn't want God's name to be pronounced,because he know that he has no chance to Heaven.

But he wants his name to be written in every material corner of this world ,depending of his eye which is money,and their derivatives,and this is what he has done,in a way in which he brought the World to collapse.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

boymonkey74

You are not an angel....far from it.
If you were one of your prophecies would have come true...they have not and also in a now shut down thread of yours you said "this thread will never be shut down"...it was.
Your powers are weak old man.
edit on 15-10-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)
I didn't make any prophecy,that was my will,which has become true,as my given will,will continue to happen,as my will.

As about the other things...ya know very well.....

My powers are absolute,old? well you don't know anything about me.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So, Satan is an angel, and Satan, supposedly, is a liar.

I didn't make any prophecy,that was my will,which has become true,as my given will,will continue to happen,as my will.

And, you are also a liar.

Everyone has "will" that makes things in their life happen. You are NOT special. But you are especially deceitful.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

windword

So, Satan is an angel, and Satan, supposedly, is a liar.

And, you are also a liar.

Everyone has "will" that makes things in their life happen. You are NOT special. But you are especially deceitful.

You are trying twisting my words windword,by trying to transform truth into a lie.

Sorry,you have no chance.

You see as much as the poverty is becoming harder ,that much the hate in the heart of people like you will grow,until will lose you.

And I can guaranty you this will really happen,for those with hate for God.

Certainly I speak the truth,you will see,because I serve God...while you...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No. You said that angels can't lie. That's a lie. Satan, supposedly, is an angel and liar.

You see as much as the poverty is becoming harder ,that much the hate in the heart of people like you will grow,until will lose you.

And I can guaranty you this will really happen,for those with hate for God.

Certainly I speak the truth,you will see,because I serve God...while you...

Typical religious nuttery! If I don't believe you, and in your interpretation of God, then I hate God and serve Satan.

But you are the one provoking and summoning atheists, so everyone you see, you think is an atheist. You're delusional and full of yourself, not God.

Your kind, doom and gloom glory hounds, are a danger to yourself, and to others. You probably ought to consider getting back on your meds.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

No. You said that angels can't lie. That's a lie. Satan, supposedly, is an angel and liar.
Satan it is the fallen angel.

He is 666,the sixth angel,from the sixth sky which in the sixth day when my Father in have has created the World Satan has tried to take over Heaven,as I use to explain in the past.

Oh and I have this,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which I will use it ,maybe very soon,it is real and I guess you don't want to see his powers,because....it will bring I Light on Earth.

edit on 15-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: text added

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So angels can lie.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So angels can lie.
From Heaven,no,from Hell, yes,but in between the Angels cannot stand lie,because lie will certainly take their powers,so I cannot lie because lie for me doesn't exist.

The wings of Satan does not exist ,because he cannot fly,like I do,but for you Humans he is still an Angel,this is why today God it is no religion.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The wings of Satan does not exist ,because he cannot fly,like I do,but for you Humans he is still an Angel,this is why today God it is no religion.

Pi. Seriously.

You and I built a bridge a few weeks ago...but, dear, you really need to consider talking to a counselor; or taking your meds; or STOPPING with the TROLLING.

Do you honestly not see how ludicrous - and empty - yet, confrontational ----- your posts are?

edit on 10/15/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Oh and I have this,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which I will use it ,maybe very soon,it is real and I guess you don't want to see his powers,because....it will bring I Light on Earth.

edit on 15-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: text added

You have a magic wand! LOL So do I. I make and sell them!

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join