It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police chief shoot at Nancy Pelosi's effigy..is this Ok???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

In a word

Yes

There is a major difference between shooting a target as opposed to shooting a person. I would never shoot any one unless it was in self defense.

You my friend are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Take a chill pill. It was not like the good sheriff was actually shooting Nancy. Was he?
edit on 31-7-2013 by Diisenchanted because: an explanation.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
You guys are missing the point. Shes white and so is the cop, its white on white hate race crime at its worst.

Anyway enough faffing about i must get back to Fox news i may have missed something important.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I think youre a little to sensitive and an alarmist.
I could make a model of the President for a target and its perfectly legal. People make effigies of presidents hanging or burning all the time and they have for years.
These people are no more or less important than you or I, quit putting them on a pedestal

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Psycho's such as Kaptain Killerz are stationed throughout the US in the same manner as Hitler did with his 'brownshirt' thugs. There is no difference in their respective psychological profiles, nor their in their manner of 'profiling' their selected targets. Obama/Holder have it all over the Nazi's, and remember who they hired to do the training and to set the killer agenda of these many local police forces throughout the land: Michael Chertoff and his Zio-thugs in concert with the SPLC and the ADL - who in turn take their marching orders from Mossad Headquarters in Israel.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
It's still a free country?

Right?

Yes free country..but freedom without responsibility leads to chaos it boils down to what kind of society do we want..if Pelosi got shot in the head while visiting that town this is the man expected to head-up investigations he is not some random loud mouth with a gun.

Give it a rest.

It's just "civil disobedience".

If if were a George Bush target I doubt this would even be a news story.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I think it's safe to say that Pelosi would never visit a town like this because there aren't any braindead progressives there. I can assume that based on the actions of the Police Chief, because a guy like that would never make it to that level of law enforcement in a place where braindead progressives lived.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It wasn't one of those voodoo dolls so no harm I guess.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by seabag

I love how liberals even try to turn this into a racial incident! I've heard it all now.

Yes, this was a stupid stunt and yes this cop should have been more professional but to throw around terms like "white privilege" and make this something it's not is even dumber.

No they must be right, and this must be "black privilege"

Dumb people in every race, how could people try to make this racial?

Who are these ^^^idiots and why do they matter, again it's about a man in a position of authority doing this, rest.. assured I can dig-up vids of any random bunch of idiots of any ethnic and "Racial" back ground to make a point,,my point is a system exist to make this man keep his badge and carry a gun..as I said before this idiot is inspiring armed nutjobs to do very foolish things,when it does happen alot of you who egged him on will be wringing your hands and claiming...Ooh!! no one saw that coming and whine about Libs whining about gun control..TAKE STOCK AND DIAL IT DOWN!!!
edit on 31-7-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
It's still a free country?

Right?

Right. But the Chief of Police is obligated to protect everyone regardless of Political leanings, lest the USA become the Tyrannical Nazi-like regime the right-wing fears?

Mark Kessler in his videos berated Secretary of State John Kerry over a United Nations conspiracy theory, repeatedly shot a picture of scary clown that he said was Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), told “libtards” they “take it in the *ss,” talked about shooting a “libtard out of a tree,” and later offered a faux apology filled with F-bombs and automatic gunfire.

“Democrats are the most vile creatures in this country,” he said. “They are vile. They are evil, evil, un-American. I don’t even want to call them people because that’s being too kind. They’re scum. You go against your country. They hate their country.”

Kessler also called WNEP’s Bob Reynolds a “communist c*cksucker” for reporting on his videos. Kessler said Democrats are “nothing but scum” and were the “most vile creatures in this country.”

www.rawstory.com...

Anyone that thinks half the country are not "people", but rather "vile, evil, scum" that he would like to "shoot out of a tree" has no business being responsible for the safety and protection of the public....or having the authority to stop and arrest that public...

Aside from that...the guys an effen nut-job, how did he pass the psych exam?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The guy's a one man argument for Gun Control...Shot himself with his own gun during a barfight.

Gilberton police chief wounded by own gun during bar incident
republicanherald.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
And this idiot is the police chief. For him to be given this job must mean the town is pretty much full of useless people.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It is ok unless you want to be a police chief. No one given that power or any other powerful public position is qualified if they participate in such activities. They simply aren't fit to serve all with that mindset.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

politically inspired nuts who acted on their impulse haven't we learnt a damn thing since Rep Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona was shot in the head??.

That was a left winger who was out of his mind.
What's that got to do with a police chief having fun with target practice?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

So shooting at paper targets makes law enforcement officers evil assassins?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

politically inspired nuts who acted on their impulse haven't we learnt a damn thing since Rep Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona was shot in the head??.

That was a left winger who was out of his mind.
What's that got to do with a police chief having fun with target practice?

So sayz FOX N Friendz but that's not even here nor there it's all fun and games until someone or a bunch of people at a rally get killed by an inspired nut.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I wonder how a Russian police chief
using a Putin photo for target practice
would go over?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Although he is definitely exercising his first amendment (and well second amendment, too, lol) rights, his little statement could still be construed as off-duty conduct unbecoming to an officer. Prior court cases have upheld suspensions for officers who engaged in making rude remarks to bank workers. Police are supposed to behave in a manner that reflects police department values as essentially representatives of local government and, in particular, armed representatives of local government. This particular police chief directs a lot of his ire at "liberals" with plenty of shooting. First amendment, totally legal, however, if it hampers the use of the public service by feeling threatened, then that, too, would fall under off-duty misconduct. The fact that the guy is a chief of police makes it even more noxious as his role within his police department is basically to set the ethical bar for behavior for his officers. 'Nuff said on that one. Overall though, the decisions on how to respond are up to the locality.

In the case of the particular borough where he has chief, there's been local complaints about it to the town officials but no action is going to be done at this time because he was off-duty. Personally though, although I am a centrist, I wouldn't want to live in a town with what I would perceive to be an unstable police chief. I'd much rather have a police chief that showed some decorum.

www.wfmz.com... qy7z/-/index.html
standardspeaker.com...

Dude! your spouting some stuff here but try to keep it short and sweet. these kids don't have the attention span to read your blocked paragraphs.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

And their inability to read and comprehend what would be traditional writing format to present information and ideas in a very clear manner is somehow my fault? You ever think that part of the problem with society these days is because we truncate for stupidity?
edit on 31/7/13 by WhiteAlice because: coffeeeeeee

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
reply to post by Indigo5

So shooting at paper targets makes law enforcement officers evil assassins?

Did I call him an evil assasin? Iealogically retarded...sure...not fit to wear a badge, let alone be police chief? sure...not fit to wn gun? sure..

I mean...did you read the wacko stuff he said? Shooting "libtards" out of trees? How they are "not human"???

And the effen guy shot HIMSELF in the hand with his OWN gun...during a barfight?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
One thing I've learned from this thread. Lefties sure do get uncomfortable when they look in the mirror.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Oh its The Young Turds. Turks.

I see... explained. The end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join