It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Police chief shoot at Nancy Pelosi's effigy..is this Ok???

page: 2
4
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Am I missing something here? All I saw on the target was a picture of a crazed clown that he said looked like Nancy without makeup and plastic surgery. He wasn't shooting at a picture of Nancy he just called the target Nancy.

And you're angry about that because you are a lib that watches Al Jaseeza/Current TV. But the hanging of Bush is ok because you are a lib that watches Al Jazeera/Current TV.

And you posted this thread and want to be taken seriously, why?




posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hey he is just expressing his views . I'm going to get some popcorn and watch this thread turn into one giant butt hurt liberal contest .



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
They practice shooting at pregnant women and children targets also.. They also shoot at big burly looking men that are targets, its nothing... Just a target, this isn't going to make anyone go and shoot political leaders anymore then a first person shooter game...


Please understand the air is charged and we have had quite a few nuts randomly killing people,this guy is in a position of authority while he may or not pull the trigger on Pelosi he is certainly providing inspiration for some nut to do so,and while we are at it we usually drone people overseas who inspire violence against Americans,and yes sometimes these are Americans.



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Am I missing something here? All I saw on the target was a picture of a crazed clown that he said looked like Nancy without makeup and plastic surgery. He wasn't shooting at a picture of Nancy he just called the target Nancy.

And you're angry about that because you are a lib that watches Al Jaseeza/Current TV. But the hanging of Bush is ok because you are a lib that watches Al Jazeera/Current TV.

And you posted this thread and want to be taken seriously, why?


I said the guy with the hang Bush is a no body if so what's his name what position does he have in society that makes a difference.
And I can throw around terms like F.O.X news and Rupert Murdoch media empire for folks who live in a bubble but I am not going to.



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I guess I'm a little confused... He shot at something which looked like Stephen King's "IT", not Nancy Pelosi? I know she's getting old and ugly, but even she hasn't gotten to looking that bad yet. Tho I agree that she is an evil clown at heart. lol...

Now if that HAD been a picture of Pelosi, he'd be getting the obligatory visit from the mildly annoyed SS agents that really did have better things to be doing....but I'm sure he knows exactly where the line is, too. The privilege of protection around the President for threat or implication of threat was extended to cover a few more below him, as far as I know. I'm certain the Speaker is covered, and she was when that changed, I believe. As Minority leader? Maybe... I wouldn't tempt the old witch either way. She might put the whammy on someone with her evil eye. Even a Police Chief... lol



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


I'm agreeing with the guy who said the DHS is shooting targets of pregnant women and small children on a playground - Where's the liberal outrage there?

God knows the DHS is well-armed.

I think the Nancy/clown image can take a few slugs.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
he must have taken an oath to defend the constitution against enemies both foreign AND domestic.

also i was wondering how that white guy could talk about 'white privilege' with a straight face. you can bet he was paid handsomely.

third, we as citizens have equal rights. we do not live in a caste system. if the one man can protest by executing a fake hitler/bush , then another man can protest by executing a crazy demon clown he named nancy pelosi.
its all protected by the constitution
you cannot have it both ways
or thats what i would say if i was a supreme court justice.

edit on 31-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
the one who smelt it dealt it. as goes the saying in flatulence. To bad the the cop wasn't a black muslim when making this video. oh well lets throw the dice again. eventually the dice will win.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Just a trivial point, because I can't see anything really serious here.

What in the world kind of stance involves firing a pistol when you're leaning backwards? Is that something new that's been introduced in combat shooting? Doesn't make sense to me.



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Just a trivial point, because I can't see anything really serious here.

What in the world kind of stance involves firing a pistol when you're leaning backwards? Is that something new that's been introduced in combat shooting? Doesn't make sense to me.

i noticed that too. i assumed it was because of a mixture of hipfire, bad posture, and maybe being a little intimidated by his recoil.
i would suggest a tungsten recoil spring to him.
and a huey freeman poster for when he gets tired of shooting nancy...riley is so much cooler...j/k OP!
edit on 31-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)


ok reading the posts beneath this one i see its proper technique. thanks for the free pointers! hope i never have to use it
edit on 31-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
the one who smelt it dealt it. as goes the saying in flatulence. To bad the the cop wasn't a black muslim when making this video. oh well lets throw the dice again. eventually the dice will win.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)


this sounds funny but i honestly think a muslim shooting a poster of nancy pelosi would be good P.R. for them. a lot of right wingers would be like 'wow! this is great! they really get it!'



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Just a trivial point, because I can't see anything really serious here.

What in the world kind of stance involves firing a pistol when you're leaning backwards? Is that something new that's been introduced in combat shooting? Doesn't make sense to me.


this is a close range tactic. when someone is running at you and presenting a large target, the extra time needed to extend fully from your holster is only reducing your reaction time. If you pay close attention to the video you will note he recommends a full aiming session after stunning the target with the initial burst.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879

Look this can't be good yes it's from my favorite Lib source but come on,this guy is a police chief potentially responsible for Nancy Pelosi's protection if she ever visit town, haven't we seen enough politically inspired nuts who acted on their impulse haven't we learnt a damn thing since Rep Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona was shot in the head??..and why isn't this guy remove from office,whether you consider yourself a lib or a Con or non of the above this should disturb you.


Spider,

Yes, this is okay. The police chief realizes it is an image of Pelosi. Pelosi denies a child in its mother's
womb is a human person with a soul. Imagine, a mother herself!

The major just judgment coming to our Nation is for abortion. Life (Hah!) isn't gonna be the same.



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1
 


You said it before I could. Indeed. His stance and shooting technique is exactly what I spent an 8 hour day learning, in part, for tactical pistol training. It was a somewhat expensive but very valuable course taught by a law enforcement instructor in the local area.

Like you said, it's drawing/firing in the least amount of time humanly possible, assuming a physical attack is about to happen or already in the process of happening. The training I got was to follow that with chest and head shots, while back peddling carefully but quickly to open distance with the target being shot. That's probably not where even that cop wants to take a youtube or news video though. lol...

* Still have no clue where anyone get's Nancy Pelosi out of a clown pic.. Oh well.. I guess everyone has the same line of thinking. Scary or just a sign of the times.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Spider879
 



In this case they are saying if a Muslim American or some off color folks in uniform in an official capacity did this to letssay John Boehner then that would be grounds for removal or at-least a one way trip to Sunny Gitmo by the beach, I am not sure that would not be the case.


I understand but do you not see they instantly interject race into every issue. This man's actions should certainly be discussed but do we need to invent a racial component?? Is speculative race-baiting going to make a difference in anyone's opinion about the man's actions??

Stupid is color blind...maybe we should be, too!



edit on 31-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)



Well White Privileges is a loaded term,but they are saying if this was not White Police chief presumably Christian in a town that's presumably Conservative would that go over well..lemme say this if he was Allen West he would be a hero to many here also so maybe the race thing was not needed.



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Spider879
 



In this case they are saying if a Muslim American or some off color folks in uniform in an official capacity did this to letssay John Boehner then that would be grounds for removal or at-least a one way trip to Sunny Gitmo by the beach, I am not sure that would not be the case.


I understand but do you not see they instantly interject race into every issue. This man's actions should certainly be discussed but do we need to invent a racial component?? Is speculative race-baiting going to make a difference in anyone's opinion about the man's actions??

Stupid is color blind...maybe we should be, too!



edit on 31-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)



Well White Privileges is a loaded term,but they are saying if this was not White Police chief presumably Christian in a town that's presumably Conservative would that go over well..lemme say this if he was Allen West he would be a hero to many here also so maybe the race thing was not needed.

obviously race issues are still prevalent amongst us. That's pretty damn obvious right? I guess America is the melting pot experiment. But hey this is a white cop shooting an effigy of a white person right? Your obviously intelligent and looking for the next big break in equal rights. But this sort of thing doesnt happen on the terms if what if he wasn't white.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879
 


Although he is definitely exercising his first amendment (and well second amendment, too, lol) rights, his little statement could still be construed as off-duty conduct unbecoming to an officer. Prior court cases have upheld suspensions for officers who engaged in making rude remarks to bank workers. Police are supposed to behave in a manner that reflects police department values as essentially representatives of local government and, in particular, armed representatives of local government. This particular police chief directs a lot of his ire at "liberals" with plenty of shooting. First amendment, totally legal, however, if it hampers the use of the public service by feeling threatened, then that, too, would fall under off-duty misconduct. The fact that the guy is a chief of police makes it even more noxious as his role within his police department is basically to set the ethical bar for behavior for his officers. 'Nuff said on that one. Overall though, the decisions on how to respond are up to the locality.

In the case of the particular borough where he has chief, there's been local complaints about it to the town officials but no action is going to be done at this time because he was off-duty. Personally though, although I am a centrist, I wouldn't want to live in a town with what I would perceive to be an unstable police chief. I'd much rather have a police chief that showed some decorum.

www.wfmz.com... qy7z/-/index.html
standardspeaker.com...



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1
 


they should make a new law. All white males born after 2013 must marry non whites in the usa. Im tired of these racial differences. if they teach our kids this is a melting pot society lets speed up this stuff. its not worth killing each other over.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

Btw this post will get zero stars in 52 years when ats is not around, this post would have been valid.

edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
reply to post by Spider879
 


Although he is definitely exercising his first amendment (and well second amendment, too, lol) rights, his little statement could still be construed as off-duty conduct unbecoming to an officer. Prior court cases have upheld suspensions for officers who engaged in making rude remarks to bank workers. Police are supposed to behave in a manner that reflects police department values as essentially representatives of local government and, in particular, armed representatives of local government. This particular police chief directs a lot of his ire at "liberals" with plenty of shooting. First amendment, totally legal, however, if it hampers the use of the public service by feeling threatened, then that, too, would fall under off-duty misconduct. The fact that the guy is a chief of police makes it even more noxious as his role within his police department is basically to set the ethical bar for behavior for his officers. 'Nuff said on that one. Overall though, the decisions on how to respond are up to the locality.

In the case of the particular borough where he has chief, there's been local complaints about it to the town officials but no action is going to be done at this time because he was off-duty. Personally though, although I am a centrist, I wouldn't want to live in a town with what I would perceive to be an unstable police chief. I'd much rather have a police chief that showed some decorum.

www.wfmz.com... qy7z/-/index.html
standardspeaker.com...

Dude! your spouting some stuff here but try to keep it short and sweet. these kids don't have the attention span to read your blocked paragraphs.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Spider879
 


I love how liberals even try to turn this into a racial incident! I've heard it all now.


Yes, this was a stupid stunt and yes this cop should have been more professional but to throw around terms like "white privilege" and make this something it's not is even dumber.


No they must be right, and this must be "black privilege"



Dumb people in every race, how could people try to make this racial?



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join