It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police chief shoot at Nancy Pelosi's effigy..is this Ok???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Look this can't be good yes it's from my favorite Lib source but come on,this guy is a police chief potentially responsible for Nancy Pelosi's protection if she ever visit town, haven't we seen enough politically inspired nuts who acted on their impulse haven't we learnt a damn thing since Rep Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona was shot in the head??..and why isn't this guy remove from office,whether you consider yourself a lib or a Con or non of the above this should disturb you.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It's still a free country?

Right?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

This is not about Nancy.

This is not about Dem or Repub.

This is about a Psycho who should be wearing a Spittle Cup.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I love how liberals even try to turn this into a racial incident! I've heard it all now.

Yes, this was a stupid stunt and yes this cop should have been more professional but to throw around terms like "white privilege" and make this something it's not is even dumber.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Meh......

I was shooting at Bin Laden Targets for years..........

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by seabag

Meh......

I was shooting at Bin Laden Targets for years..........

You must also suffer from white privilege.

Shame on you! (I've actually got some Bin Laden targets left...shhhh...don't tell anyone)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
It's still a free country?

Right?

Yes free country..but freedom without responsibility leads to chaos it boils down to what kind of society do we want..if Pelosi got shot in the head while visiting that town this is the man expected to head-up investigations he is not some random loud mouth with a gun.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I commend his effort. Remember we are fighting a war on terror.

Nancy Pelosi is definitely on my top ten terrorist list!

Do they make Obama targets?
edit on 31-7-2013 by Diisenchanted because: Edit to add

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I love how liberals even try to turn this into a racial incident! I've heard it all now.

Yes, this was a stupid stunt and yes this cop should have been more professional but to throw around terms like "white privilege" and make this something it's not is even dumber.

In this case they are saying if a Muslim American or some off color folks in uniform in an official capacity did this to letssay John Boehner then that would be grounds for removal or at-least a one way trip to Sunny Gitmo by the beach, I am not sure that would not be the case.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Yes free country..but freedom without responsibility leads to chaos it boils down to what kind of society do we want..if Pelosi got shot in the head while visiting that town this is the man expected to head-up investigations he is not some random loud mouth with a gun.

I'll have to agree with you here. That was a very irresponsible act. I don't fault the guy for having opinions or even for having a sense of humor but...in his current capacity, posting a video like that was completely unprofessional (and stupid).

It is a free country and he has a right to say what he said; no crime was committed. But the city he represents also has a right to replace his dumb arse with someone with more sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879

IF
IF
IF.

Here's a great example. Citizen Joe exercising his right at citizens arrest.

/Irony

No. Its his RIGHT. The Towns people can vote the guy out if they like, until then there's nothing wrong with him exercising his RIGHTS.
edit on 31-7-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

In this case they are saying if a Muslim American or some off color folks in uniform in an official capacity did this to letssay John Boehner then that would be grounds for removal or at-least a one way trip to Sunny Gitmo by the beach, I am not sure that would not be the case.

I understand but do you not see they instantly interject race into every issue. This man's actions should certainly be discussed but do we need to invent a racial component?? Is speculative race-baiting going to make a difference in anyone's opinion about the man's actions??

Stupid is color blind...maybe we should be, too!

edit on 31-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted

I commend his effort. Remember we are fighting a war on terror.

Nancy Pelosi is definitely on my top ten terrorist list!

Do they make Obama targets?
edit on 31-7-2013 by Diisenchanted because: Edit to add

So your answer to political disagreements is not convince everyone to vote your views the next time around but to declare fellow Americans terrorists and have them shot in the head..and not for nothing those who want to pull military card go ahead.. I disembarked on the port of Al Jubail during the 1st gulf show down.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
“Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice; moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Cicero

Considering what we're all up against, piddling political labels and false dichotomy are pointless. I hope he understands the much larger context that such targets represent....

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

IF
IF
IF.

Here's a great example. Citizen Joe exercising his right at citizens arrest.

/Irony

No. Its his RIGHT. The Towns people can vote the guy out if they like, until then there's nothing wrong with him exercising his RIGHTS.

He is a no body this other guy is a main badge.

link   
They practice shooting at pregnant women and children targets also.. They also shoot at big burly looking men that are targets, its nothing... Just a target, this isn't going to make anyone go and shoot political leaders anymore then a first person shooter game...

link   
reply to post by seabag

Because using Race is an easy cop out.

Its a quick spin.

Its a tactic used by the left. Its been proven many times. Its the Truth.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hell people all over the world shoot effigies of our 'elected leaders'

Don't get all bent out of shape about that so why should I on this?

And people within our own country do the same things.

That first Amendment some people don't like it but that freedom of expression is there whether or not we like it.

Not there for the things we agree with it is there for everyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
one time I shot a picture of myself.....is that okay?

post edit -

edit on 31-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

He is a no body this other guy is a main badge.

Come now.

You ever see what a MOB of people can do when they get angry?

Ask Muammar Gaddafi.

Hes one angry person with a noose around the President!

See how it starts to sound?

Please..............

<<   2  3  4 >>

join