It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
To the Aliens reading this thread I said in my OP.

"we are not all racist, we will not try to destroy you because we do not understand you (yet) we can work together to answer the big questions and we can together learn from each other."

I have changed my mind "Fly Fly away as fast as you can I do not want our human failings described by many in this thread to rub off on your society, maybe in a few thousand years when we have evolved and grown as a specie you will be safe from the madness of our religion and the madness of our interplanetary racism".
PS
"Please pick me up before you go, I fear they will be the death of us all"
"All my love Boymonkey xxx"
edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What exactly makes you believe they would practice ANY religion?

Here's a comment from an alien abductee post found in the Gray Area that you might find interesting...

I was exposed to 7 races as diffrent as a shrimp & monkey.
Its a long subject that cant be just graised upon lightly.

They are no different than people.
They might have their own cultural view of things.
But all on all they seemed for the most part.
Able to be swayed or reasoned with.

They have there priests.
Their military type beings.
The blue collar workers.
Their Dr's.
Their Technicians.
Their leaders.
Their bad players.

During my entire time in front of what I might call a panel.
I had the feeling of impending danger.
Of a emulate conflict between the beings.
In some instances I believe it was on the brink or in fact at war.
They were managing a difficult situation.
I knew I had to make the best of my time & theirs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You saying aliens are demons as a matter of fact is assuming that anything outside of Earth is evil. If not, you wouldn't be so quick to call any alien visitation as satanic.

So you only believe because you don't want to go to hell? What gives you the right to put the idea of eternal torture into anyone's mind on the basis of them not believing the same as you?

That's some pretty ridiculous logic. "You don't like apple pie?! You are totally going to suffer forever if you don't start liking it!"

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

quote from boymonkey

. . .
This fear that anything we do not know or understand will be demons,

I'll thank y'all to avoid putting your words in our fingers.

None of us have said anything CLOSE to fearing that anything we do not know or understand is = to demons.

There are tons of things I don't know and don't understand that I'm convinced are totally in GOD'S TURF--totally absent of anything demonic whatsoever.

Your ASSUMMPTIONS and PRESUMPTIONS

and ragingly rigid biases are showing.

It appears that your construct system may well be overly narrow, rigid and brittle. You can investigate it yourself here:

gigi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:2000...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Don't you think its possible that the only reason we fear a visitation is because of Hollywood and the media?

No. I actually think it's quite rational to fear a species which would be highly advanced technologically (which is a requisite of interstellar travel). Rational fear would indicate the use of extreme caution in dealing with such visitors. A lack of fear could very well end up with us being a pile of ashes.

edit on 7/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My view is I don't know If we are being visited just the time scales involved are massive and maybe the chance of two species bumping into each other just in the same time is just too great.(let alone the distance).
Of course we should be wary of them when they come but my point is If they are here and watching us shouldn't we offer our hand out in peace instead of automatically saying they are evil?
I do think that an alien race that is many years advanced than us would be benevolent otherwise wouldn't they have destroyed themselves already?.
I made this thread to show that I will not automatically decide that all life outside our planet is a demon and to do so is just insane and frankly not fair to other life forms that may be out there.
edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I prefer that folks don't put their words in my fingers.

I don't assume that everything outside of earth is demons.

That would be silly.

IF I turned out to be wrong, and yes, it is inconceivable to me . . . there would not be any great dire eternal consequences for individuals who agreed with me.

IF you turn out to be wrong, folks could end up eternally distant from God.

You seem quite happy and glib to accept that responsibility.

You are saying that coming into contact with a bad spirit, which happens all the time on planet Earth... is going to successfully take God's children away from him? Oh, ye of little faith in God.

Yet you claim it's perfectly ok to turn away a living being on a pilgrimage... or a refugee in hiding all depending on how long they've been here... and that God would be cool with that despite they may also be his direct creation.

You have that perfectly backward.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

That is interesting.... and apparently they dropped off some pamphlets last time they came around...

Omg.... Aliens are actually Jehova's witnesses!!

We're all screwed... :shk:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I really don't understand why it's so out of the question or crazy to believe the phenomena is demonic in nature or that the entities are inter-dimensional and not extraterrestrial when Drs Vallee and Hynek came to those same conclusions. These men get hailed as the greatest UFOlogists in history and if others agree with their understandings we are "crazy".
edit on 28-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by BO XIAN

You saying aliens are demons as a matter of fact is assuming that anything outside of Earth is evil. If not, you wouldn't be so quick to call any alien visitation as satanic.

NONSENSE.

Those are [color=CC9966]your ASSUMPTIONS and PRESUMPTIONS..

[color=6699FF]uhhh NOT mine

1. There's NO PROOF that the critters are from OUTSIDE EARTH in our time/space dimension at all.

2. SCIENTIST Dr Jacques Vallee concluded that they come from an EVIL SPIRITUAL DIMENSION . . . that may well be somehow inherently wedded to earth in some uknown way--conceivably within earth's parameters somehow.

3. My cosmology construes GOD as reigning over ALL the cosmos. The fallen angel critters and satan himself are limited in their turf, very limited--regardless of how 'above' or 'beyond' human kind currently.

4. It's a huge flaw in your lofty 'logic' to pretend to understand my thinking and yet miss it so 180 degrees out.

So you only believe because you don't want to go to hell? What gives you the right to put the idea of eternal torture into anyone's mind on the basis of them not believing the same as you?

No. Again, you are ASSUMING FALSEHOODS.

Besides, I didn't write the rules of God's cosmos. He did. Complain to Him that HE got it wrong. However, I should alert you to the fact that HE is not impressed by folks who claim HE got it wrong.

GOD IS LOVE, MERCY *AND* JUSTICE.

Otherwise NOTHING would make ANY difference.

It would make as much sense to stuff an explosive up someone's rear as to feed them a steak. NOTHING would make any difference whatsoever.

Evidently y'all are unaware that believing man to be nothing more than a rat, a pigeon, a radish or a rock HAS CONSEQUENCES.

That's some pretty ridiculous logic. "You don't like apple pie?! You are totally going to suffer forever if you don't start liking it!"

It would appear that you are not a great expert on logic.

I think I'll let that absurdity glaringly strut on its own.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Aliens are Demons is the same exact kind of thinking that makes Aliens into Gods, or Angels.

While it's fun to think about from an entertainment or abstract and even speculative view, there's really no evidence for the existence of aliens, demons, angels, gods, spirits, whatever.

There far MORE evidence for psychological phenomenon coming entirely from inside people's heads, instead of from outer space, or other dimensions.

Vallee and Hynek drank the Koolaid. That doesn't make them right. If anything it's a bit embarrassing they lost objectivity. It brings to question the validity of ANY work they might have done before ever getting involved with UFOs. What else have they lost objectivity with, or allowed to compromise their integrity?

Wasn't Hynek suppose to have been a Psychologist too? Note; differences between Psychologist and Psychiatrist. It's like adopting the delusional beliefs of Schizophrenic patients. He saw too much and so then chose to drink the Koolaid? Where's the professional detachment and scientific objectivity?

It's bad enough UFOlogy is pretty much a religion already for some, but, on top of that, we've these elements intent on inflicting their own religious dogma onto the phenomenon.

Why don't we just try to figure out what UFOs are first and worry about the whole entirely separate issue of aliens later?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You also presume an awful lot though don't you...
God.
Your God is the right one to follow.
You can't prove either so.....

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Evidently you have no clue about what I think or write.

Putting your words in my fingers is not real thoughtful.

I'm not sure we have sufficient shared vocabulary to have a meaningful dialogue.

God's Children are well able to win spiritual warfare in the Name and Blood of Jesus the Christ--all the more so if they are taught and trained accordingly. They need not fear the critters.

Yes, fallen angels were created by God.

They CHOSE to rebel against HIM.

They don't get to choose the consequences of that rebellion.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Guy Malone's 400+ cases persons would disagree with you vigorously.

No one with an EXPERIENCE need feel one down from someone with merely an opinion or argument.

I've had my own battles with such entities.

Your opinions don't hold a candle to my own experiences.

Not even to my own research.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

If they are here and watching us shouldn't we offer our hand out in peace instead of automatically saying they are evil?

Thus my point about irrational vs rational fear. Rational fear is good for living things. Irrational fear, not so much. Rational fear allows cautious appraisal of actual risks. Irrational fear leads to incorrect assumptions. A lack of fear leads to death.

Demons are the fruit of irrational fear and are not known to exist. They are however, by definition, bad.
ET is also not known to be visiting us and the idea that they are necessarily bad (demonlike) is also irrational. To approach ET with irrational fear accomplishes nothing. A lack of fear seldom accomplishes anything and often ends badly. Rational fear (maybe respect is a better word) leads to increased knowledge.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by BO XIAN

NONSENSE.

Those are [color=CC9966]your ASSUMPTIONS and PRESUMPTIONS..

[color=6699FF]uhhh NOT mine

1. There's NO PROOF that the critters are from OUTSIDE EARTH in our time/space dimension at all.

2. SCIENTIST Dr Jacques Vallee concluded that they come from an EVIL SPIRITUAL DIMENSION . . . that may well be somehow inherently wedded to earth in some uknown way--conceivably within earth's parameters somehow.

3. My cosmology construes GOD as reigning over ALL the cosmos. The fallen angel critters and satan himself are limited in their turf, very limited--regardless of how 'above' or 'beyond' human kind currently.

4. It's a huge flaw in your lofty 'logic' to pretend to understand my thinking and yet miss it so 180 degrees out.

No. Again, you are ASSUMING FALSEHOODS.

Besides, I didn't write the rules of God's cosmos. He did. Complain to Him that HE got it wrong. However, I should alert you to the fact that HE is not impressed by folks who claim HE got it wrong.

GOD IS LOVE, MERCY *AND* JUSTICE.

Otherwise NOTHING would make ANY difference.

It would make as much sense to stuff an explosive up someone's rear as to feed them a steak. NOTHING would make any difference whatsoever.

Evidently y'all are unaware that believing man to be nothing more than a rat, a pigeon, a radish or a rock HAS CONSEQUENCES.

It would appear that you are not a great expert on logic.

I think I'll let that absurdity glaringly strut on its own.

You are rambling incoherently It's making your posts difficult to read. Please settle down and stop writing about explosives in horrible disgusting ways.

Furthermore, identify the origin of these demons by location or dimension and tell us how you plan to isolate them and this alleged guilt from ANY other species that might be out there to greet us out of possible trillions.

Or are they all automatically guilty because they aren't from around here?

This is the same kind of mindset that has races on Earth at each others throats.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I doubt our rational fear would convince highly advanced aliens to not turn us into a pile of ashes. If they want to kill us they will, there's nothing we could do to stop it.

IF they are not evil, don't you think us fearing them and throwing labels like "demon" at them would push them more toward killing us than us accepting them?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Right, so, someone that claims to be having "experiences" we should trust their integrity and ability to make observations objectively?

Hold on. Let me gather up a team of the best and brightest Schizotypes I can find to "Experience" their way though the interrogation of any X subject to be examined.
Right.

This is why no one should work by themselves.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I doubt our rational fear would convince highly advanced aliens to not turn us into a pile of ashes. If they want to kill us they will, there's nothing we could do to stop it.
So you agree that it would be a good idea to harbor some fear of them? What good would fearlessness be?

IF they are not evil, don't you think us fearing them and throwing labels like "demon" at them would push them more toward killing us than us accepting them?
I don't know that they would really care what we called them or if they would make any sense of what a demon is.

edit on 7/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

So tell me, if an alien race came down from the clouds in highly advanced space ships and showed no signs of being violent or untrustworthy and spoke of peace and prosperity, what would you assume or think about them?

Would you give them the benefit of the doubt, or would you automatically think they were here to lead people away from your god and immediately not trust them in any way?

Answering this question will go a long way toward me understanding your mentality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join