It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So that means that all these people saying ETs are fallen angels and people are danger of damnation for making contact with them... ALSO must concede that Jesus's army in revelations is an army of ETs... yet they refuse contact with ETs.

Now what is the unforgivable sin?

In the day of his coming, the denial of who he is as he stands with his army of angels.

Now who's the one in trouble with God?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Druscilla

No one with an EXPERIENCE need feel one down from someone with merely an opinion or argument.
I've had my own battles with such entities.
Your opinions don't hold a candle to my own experiences.
Not even to my own research.

I'm still waiting enlightenment on the validity of "experiencers" claiming to do "reasearch".

It's a little like a Schizophrenic diagnosing themselves, of which we've plenty precedent, and example, even with at least one admittedly openly confessed and diagnosed subject here on ATS that has dozens and dozens of threads about chips being put in their head, messages from interdimensional time travelers, anecdotes about talking to and controlling AI UFOs with their mind, and on and on and on.

Any "experiencer" should excuse themselves from any attempts to do any research on the subject as they ARE a subject, and should submit themselves as a data point as an "experiencer" for clinical interview, examination, and long term close monitored observation.

edit on 28-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I honestly didn't expect you to be on that side of the fence bro...

What makes you believe Extra terrestrial's are demons?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So what does the bible say about aliens exactly? And if it portrays aliens as malevolent, then what does that say about its depiction of Yahweh?

The bible isn't the end-all be-all on every topic you know.

ETA: Where does the OP say anything about Jesus? And where does it even hint toward people needing to stop believing in Jesus?

Does belief in aliens automatically mean Jesus is no longer relevant in your mind?

O ye of little faith.

edit on 28-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
yeah Bo, you'll be dodging that little revelation for a while.

2nd
edit on 28-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by randyvs

I guess you missed this.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Couldn't hate on you fella

This isn't about me hating Jesus because I don't I hate religion full stop. Jesus had some great things to say but man has made it into a religion, which to me is just other people telling you what is the truth when we can all make our own minds up about it all.

This thread is me trying to tell folk that If aliens exist they deserve the respect that say Jesus would expect us to show them and not to jump to the conclusion that they are evil demons just because they come from the sky and may be very different from us.

It is intergalactic racism, we wouldn't say the french are demons because they come from somewhere else would we? so why say it about fellow beings who share our universe.

Again all hypothetical at the moment.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

"Love thy neighbor (except if they're from another planet, then you can hate them)".

Am I right?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Can you tell me the verse in the bible that says that please

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by BO XIAN

There's EXTENSIVE FACTUAL demonology literature of very long standing as well as very modern.
Lot's of stories. Yes. I saw The Exorcist. Scary.
There are lots of stories about lots of things. That doesn't mean they are real.

[color=6699FF]mere stories are one thing.

Personal narratives as first person accounts and experiences are something else.

WHEN the first person accounts pile up into the tens of thousands with 8-12 or more factors that are consistent across all cultures; all geographies; all ages;

WHEN there is, as there are, more than 4,000 trace landing cases verified in a very scientifically investigated way by a team of well trained folks . . .

THEN

I think it's unwise and ILLOGICAL to foolish to class all that as "mere stories."

Sometimes this "Oh, it's just all tall tales" meme strikes me as some sort of mentality of hanging onto conventional realities like one hanging onto a cliff edge by one's finger nails.

One doesn't have to throw logic or reason to the wind to give first person narratives their DUE WEIGHT and to analyze them logically and learn from them fruitfully and wisely.

It is not that the Unknown = demonic.

I didn't say it was.

True. Thankfully.

You might even find Cris Putnam and Tom Horn's

EXO-VATICANA interesting.
Maybe.

They have a DVD full of sources to back their 600+ page summary up.

--raping victims in the midst of terrifying torture is NOT saintly behavior
--mutilating humans in the same fashion as cattle without anesthetic is not remotely saintly behavior.
--arrogantly bragging about their "right" to treat humans as cattle is not saintly behavior.
--forcefully taking eggs and sperm for hybridization and later showing the half-breed children in very . . . troublesome ways and scenes is not saintly behavior.
Won't be buying the DVD. "Sources", huh?

I should have made a distinction between EXO-VATICANA and my list of issues and factors that I correlate with evil entities.

Cris Putnam and Tom Horn have done a massively thorough job in their research. The DVD contains extensive documentation from some rare documents and books from all over the world and back into antiquity. It is as though their mass of data is a pile driver driving home their main points in the 600+ page summary that's their book. BTW, The DVD is free when one buys the book from their website. They also interviewed high level experts on all sides of the main issues.

imho, their research effort is equal to 4-6 or more PhD level dissertations in quality and thoroughness, estensiveness . . . i.e. my level of dissertation wherein I foolishly collected more than a thousand variables. Thankfully, I had sense to only analyze 4 of them. LOL. Just saying it would be equal to 4-6 or more very robust and thick dissertations. Not some of the thin stuff one sees.

I think that's unwise, Phage.

I appreciate your concern.

It's genuine. You have persistently seemed like a bright but fair-minded and decent human being. I'd hate to see you fooled by even a massively slick charade--even one millennia in preparation.

edit on 28/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix the silly bug with the tags

edit on 28/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: ibid

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by randyvs

I guess you missed this.

Totally missed that....

Honestly I was a little happier before you showed me.... but whatever...

To each their own brother...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Alright BM inter-galactic racism ? Hey color me guilty stud.
I can leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You have persistently seemed like a bright but fair-minded and decent human being. I'd hate to see you fooled by even a massively slick charade--even one millennia in preparation.

Since I don't think we are being visited by anything I don't think you have to worry about me being fooled into thinking they aren't demons.
edit on 7/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Where's the proof that they are

human's neighbors in any . . . remotely conventional sense?

Would you, in the Biblical meaning of that verse, consider a chronic addicted psychotic axe murderer living on the other side of your apartment wall

to be a neighbor to which you should turn the other cheek and bake brownies for?

Giving the benefit of the doubt . . . to a point . . . is reasonable.

When the evidence indicates otherwise . . . it's foolish not to adjust one's understanding.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Further, his research indicates that

ONLY FOLKS who have dabbled in the occult--opened some spiritually legal door to the 'dark side,' are abducted.

Folks who have an active, authentic, sincere, operant, genuine Holy Spirit filled RELATIONSHIP and walk with Jesus are evidently never abducted.

Again, that's 400 cases where THEY HAD PERSONAL CONTACT WITH THE CRITTERS and spiritual warfare strategies common to deliverance from demonic influences sent the critters packing.

I'll side with THEIR EXPERIENCE

Thought provoking posts as usual imho BO XIAN in reading your posts on the topic made me remember Aleister Crowley and his life with the occult and his contact with what he called Lam which is in line with what you have posted with people dabbling in these areas.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I have no idea what you are referring to.

If you will make it clear, Perhaps I can respond meaningfully.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm a bit saddened to see that you SEEM to be bending over far enough backwards to avoid a

TYPE I ERROR

that you are setting yourself up . . . inexorably

to fall prey to a TYPE II ERROR.

I've always thought that you were more perceptive and more thoroughly thoughtful than to fall prey to that bit of illogic.

I knew you set your criteria high. I didn't realize you set them THAT high. That seems quite unwise, illogical and dangerous, to me.

Particularly in this OP topic area.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

It's not in any bible, but it's pretty obvious that's what he really meant to say isn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Are you suggesting aliens should be considered chronic addicted psychotic axe murderer type personalities bend on our destruction?

Perhaps they've "abducted" a few people to see how we work... but you don't think we'd do the same if we had the chance?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm a bit saddened to see that you SEEM to be bending over far enough backwards to avoid a

I am very annoyed by those who express "disappointment" in me for a variety of things I say.
Maybe you should avoid your prejudices and and stop putting people in little boxes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join