It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I have no idea what you are referring to.

If you will make it clear, Perhaps I can respond meaningfully.

Exactly.

Keep dodging dodgy... because you really can't argue with what I have made clear in 3 posts to you now... so do exactly as I knew you would do and dodge it, just like I said.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I was being sarcastic

Still it doesn't say that we should not love our neighbour like you said

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm a bit saddened to see that you SEEM to be bending over far enough backwards to avoid a

I am very annoyed by those who express "disappointment" in me for a variety of things I say.
Maybe you should avoid your prejudices and and stop putting people in little boxes.

So you really don't fling fireballs and crap thunder?

geez... way to pop my bubble

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
OP. You sound like an alien trying to disguise yourself.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I tend to think accepting them and not being afraid of them is the better choice, because if we accept them they may be more willing to accept us.

Just for the sake of argument . . .

uhhhhhhhhh . . . on WHAT basis

do you ASSUME

that something soooooooooooo alien

would automatically be bound by your notions derived from the JUDEO-CHRISTIAN substrate of morality?

What if you offered them your best German Chocolate Cake homemade . . . and they interpreted that as your statement of volunteering to be the main course at their next festive banquet?

My postulation makes as much sense on the evidence as yours--more so, actually.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Drat you found me out....Behold Iam Bobo from the alien world Chimp, I will eat your souls...

Nope just a dude who doesn't believe in inter galactic racism. One who would offer the hand of friendship out to others in our universe not one who would demonise them for being alien to us.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Wouldnt it be smart to admit that noone knows anything about how the universe works. Its to big.

My dissertation chairman--Mormon Bishop--when I challenged him one day about inconsistent teachings regarding the Book of Mormon I'd just noticed in his trunk . . . commented that:

"Life is soooo complex, just about any cock-a-maymee explanation will do."

I disagreed theologically . . . but there is a point to his assertion.

Things ARE incredibly complex.

And this UFO critter issue is one of the more complex;

until one lays allll the evidence out in plain view.

It's still extremely complex but less so.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Sorry pal but your religion does own human morality, its been around for years before.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Can we assume you believe this theory because you live in a state of fear like a lot of Western society?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Originally posted by AlienView
-- it is the false belief in
a fixed and absolute realiy that is the grand delusion of the unimaginative who need a fixed delusion or illusion of
reality to cling to.

It is LOGICAL to assess potential threats. Illogical to label out of fear and inaccurate data.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow,
It blows my mind.
All of these people who actually think demons are aliens.
Even the ones who don't believe in either.
For the sake of humanity!
You should all hate yourselves and wallow in inexorable guilt.
Or something to that effect.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

ASSUMPTIONS ARE NOT NECESSARY.

Google human mutilation.

Search until you find the gruesome pictures of the HUMAN mutilation(s).

Ask yourself if they'd done that to your closest loved one how benevolent you'd consider them.

Assume you have a 16 year old daughter come to you about being raped in the middle of the night by ET type critters.

You take her to the gynecologist the very first thing. He affirms that she's been raped and that the cells collected to not match any human DNA.

At the end of her resulting first trimester of pregnancy, she has just gone again to the gynecologist . .. he affirms that the baby is fine. That night, without hypnosis she remembers another abduction wherein her baby was taken from her womb. The next morning first thing you take her again to her gynecologist and he affirms that the baby is totally gone.

Would you STILL label them wonderful chaps to have over for coffee and a cigar?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Wow,
It blows my mind.
All of these people who actually think demons are aliens.
Even the ones who don't believe in either.
For the sake of humanity!
You should all hate yourselves and wallow in inexorable guilt.
Or something to that effect.

They even have a religion...

We're all doomed... once they decide to show up that is

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If demons are on this earth why can't you get your head around the fact that aliens could also be on this earth? We can't see other dimensions until our physical bodies release our soul. I also believe that our soul is light and light is energy. If God created the dinosaurs then why not aliens and other species.

edit on 7/28/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

A noble attempt. I salute you.

Sadly, there are far too many folk on earth that cling to their faith like it was life-giving oxygen. To ask these people to change their point of view they would have to reevaluate all they hold dear. I fear the enormity of that request would prove to be impossible. Not much else I can add to that statement.

That was a cute video. The perspective is great! When I look up at the night sky....the lights I see are awe-inspiring. More importantly, it is the lights out there that I cannot see that are greater still. I sense the presence of them. It is a great feeling of peace. Peace greater than any religion I have encountered. The earth is so tiny and insignificant. Yet, the connection, for lack of a better word, to the raw pure energy pulsing in the heavens is magnificent.

I hope your ideas here eventually become a part of reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I remember that story in the tabloids...

Got any links or actual proof it happened?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

If demons are on this earth why can't you get your head around that fact that aliens could also be on this earth?
I don't think demons or aliens are on this earth (Is there another Earth? Why do you have to specify this one?)

I also believe that our soul is light and light is energy.
That's nice.

If God created the dinosaurs then why not aliens and other species.
I don't think "He" did.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

No I will assume they were mutated by sick people not aliens....

But of course If you think that it

It surely must be

edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Listen to the words long written down for they are older and wiser than you.

Ephesians 6:12 (King James Version)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This is how we are to think about demons. And I'm convinced about what aliens really are.
Why haven't they revealed themselves ? Because of people like me. Fronting them off.
So BM is not a stupid man at all. Pretty damn smart in a lot of ways. I just wonder about
his motives.

Demons are friggen man eaters.
edit on 28-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

All talk, no evidence of any of this. So you read a book. Big deal.

Thanks for your words dripping with respect.

I've studied the topic since 1962. How long have you studied it?

I've talked with maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of the worlds best experts face to face.

One of my relatives saw the craft routinely in his job.

I don't know how many first person accounts I've read and talked to.

I'm not responsible for your lack of research nor your lack of awareness.

. . . NO one has seen ANY of this.

WRONG. VERY WRONG. The perspectives of those on my side of this issue have extensive documentation rich in solid evidence of many types. It's available for those GENUINELY interested in the truth.

I have no compulsion to spoon feed it to those who just spit anything contrary to their assumptions out.

Denial and belief and bias are NOT evidence. NOR DO THEY NEGATE EVIDENCE.

If you are going from the book of Enoch, then you must believe in angels... which are celestial. In other words from the sky. They are not human and they do not look human because according to the bible they had to disguise themselves to walk among man but man (according to the religious works you cite) have seen them in their true form and they do not look like man.

You might check your assumptions and understandings on such scores.

THE BIBLE indicates that angels can visit humans in a form indistinguishable from humans. They can also appear as mighty supernatural warriors in variouis forms and sizes. Ditto a host of ancient texts.

Ditto a growing body of modern personal experiencers and their accounts.

So what do they look like?

If one ET could be a demon, why could another not be an angel if even YOU say God created them all?

Your argument makes NO sense.

I'm not impressed with your expertise in such assessments. Nor with your "logic."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join