It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone recognize this hand sign?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've been seeing this hand sign around and am wondering if anyone knows its origin or what it means, and if it is connected with any group. The hand sign has the first two fingers together and the second two fingers apart.

Thanks for your help.
edit on 25-7-2013 by dicordiated because: Removed pic

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sweet, free fingerprints!

I'm not so sure that's a "sign", as much as it is the way most people's hands relax.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dicordiated

What kind of people do you see using it? That would be the most telling.

To me it looks like nothing, just a normal hand up. It almost appears that the person was trying to do the Vulcan hand sign and just doesn't have the independant finger strength. Certainly doesn't appear to have any gang sign origins

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It means I've used superglue and this is the result

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That is a modified version of "the shocker".

2nd

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

From the first Total Recall.

The "Alien" hand print that melted the ice and formed the atmosphere.

edit on 25-7-2013 by Mulattorus because: wut?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Either "Live long and prosper" or "Nanu nanu".

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Either "Live long and prosper" or "Nanu nanu".

I'm going with "Live long and prosper." Isn't that spock's hand sign?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The hand gesture I think you are referring to means " I am a Zionist Jew" it is like the vulcan hand gesture and it is placed over the heart meaning at heart I am a Zionist Jew!

The opposite of this hand gesture is the two middle fingers stuck together and placed over the heart and it means I am a follower of Christ (Merovingians)

If you see an important Cristian leader ie pope doing the Vulcan sign over the heart it means Zionist Jews have infiltrated Christianity at the top

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
...I am a follower of Christ

Who happened to be a Zionist Jew.....

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The blood line of Jesus is and was a guarded secret, but no he was not genetically related to the people who call themselves Jews today!

The vulcan hand gesture is used by members of secret society's with ties in Kabbalah and Zionism.

The hand gesture with the two middle fingers stuck together is used by members of a secret society rooted in esoteric Christianity eg Rosicrucian, knights Templars, Gnostics.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The blood line of Jesus is and was a guarded secret, but no he was not genetically related to the people who call themselves Jews today!

So every Jew that lived in Roman Judea had no descendants that lived to modern times?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Since you are a "high level mason" you will know all about the genealogy of Jesus and who the Israelite are

edit on 26-7-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

I'm going with "Live long and prosper." Isn't that spock's hand sign?

It is, but we need to see it in context- it could also be someone who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar who opines innocently "Who....me?"

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To me it seems OP describes this.

From Total Recall.

First two fingers together and the second two fingers apart. OP, what about the thumb?
edit on 7/26/13 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Since you are a "high level mason" you will know all about the genealogy of Jesus and who the Israelite are

Masonry is not concerned with, nor does it teach, genealogy. Jesus, by nearly every historical account, was Jewish. The crackpot theories of a youtube crank are not nearly enough to sway first hand reports to the contrary.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...I am a follower of Christ

Who happened to be a Zionist Jew.....

Er.. you really have no idea who Christ was do you? He's the opposite of a Zionists Jew. The Zionists are looking for a messiah to rule on Earth and make them world leaders. Jesus said he came to bring a spiritual kingdom, not an earthly kingdom.
edit on 26-7-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Masonry is not concerned with, nor does it teach, genealogy. Jesus, by nearly every historical account, was Jewish. The crackpot theories of a youtube crank are not nearly enough to sway first hand reports to the contrary.

Actually the research spoken of in the video is factual! Jesus was not a Jew and Jews are not Israelites!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It comes from a jewish rabbi blessing (google it).

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Er.. you really have no idea who Christ was do you? He's the opposite of a Zionists Jew. The Zionists are looking for a messiah to rule on Earth and make them world leaders.

It would appear that you have no idea at all what you are talking about. Your definition of Zionism must be one that you invented as it has no basis in reality:

Definition of ZIONISM

:international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel source

Jesus was obviously a Zionist, as were almost all Jews living in Roman Judea at that point, they wanted self-rule and the Roman government out.

Learn some history.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join