It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about Atlantis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Before we start i would like to prove what i'm saying is true. Each week three people from USA can ask me for a location near them where they can find and access both easily and safely buried remains of human beings larger than average, at the bare minimum 7 feet tall, some with unusuall features. In exchange i ask that no items be removed from the site, the remains to be reburied, pictures to be posted on this may be taken, each person will be provided a site within 10 days of a request made.

Again, if you will take the trouble of uncovering the remains do not take anything except pictures, these are old bones from another time and it may not be safe to handle them for various reasons, just uncovering them will be safe however.

About Atlantis.

You may ask me anything. Now i'm not Edgar Cayce, my sources are historical and i will reveal a little of them in due course, we have access to some sources but not all information will be detailed as history is simply that, history.

I may not be able to produce material evidence of my claims since these are either buried, drowned or in locations beyond the ability of an average person to access however again i can provide sources of unusual items and remains in US, these are not from the last glacial period but the follow up period of global decline that took place from 12.000 to 9000 B.C.

Finding remains ten feet in length and getting back to other readers should prove my honest intentions though.

There we go then, ask me anything about Atlantis and the older times.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So, you want to know where we all are?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why do they call it Atlantis?

Why is it still around and popular enough to even talk about?

edit on 23-7-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
First question: are the ancient structures at Giza, Egypt somehow connected to the Atlantean civilization? If so, could you please elaborate?

I look forward to reading your response.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

State will do, if you want the county, clearly no adress or even town is required. All it takes is comparing existing sources with google maps, finding a spot which is in the centre of a region you named and safe to access (unmodified by roads, pavement, construction and far enough that a person with a shovel wont attract undue attention).

Originally posted by Glass
First question: are the ancient structures at Giza, Egypt somehow connected to the Atlantean civilization? If so, could you please elaborate?

I look forward to reading your response.

In a very indirect way, the Great Pyramid, if thats what you're referring to was built almost thousand years after the deluge, over a period of one century. The people who built it were the amalgam of survivors from the large state that once existed in that area of Africa and refugees from other locations, Atlanteans among them.

Architecture-wise however it bears no significant resemblance to what the final atlantean architecture was like, steep pyramids were original to that area only.

Originally posted by yourmaker
Why do they call it Atlantis?

Why should I give a ____ about Atlantis?

Sarcasm aside, its a place where humanity moved from its african birthplace, original cradle of true civilisation and once its heartland.

Atlantis is not its given name, Plato named it thus after greek mythological figures. Its true name is lost but languages of pre-dynastic Egypt of 10.000 B.C referred to its as Alta, certain groups of South Americans named its Aztlan so Atlantis is etymologically related to whatever its original name was.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Alatloc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alatloc

Originally posted by VoidHawk

State will do, if you want the county, clearly no adress or even town is required. All it takes is comparing existing sources with google maps, finding a spot which is in the centre of a region you named and safe to access (unmodified by roads, pavement, construction and far enough that a person with a shovel wont attract undue attention).

Prove it by showing us pictures, actual time stamped RAW photos with EXIF data of your own excavations.

I bet you an undisclosed amount of money that you have to guess at that you won't be able to produce a single scrap. (Hint: the undisclosed amount is a lot).

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alatloc

You have my interest. I'm in Apple Valley Ca. are there any remains near me I can find and dig up.
I'll honor the request and the conditions with my word. Also how is it you are this go to guy on Atlantis ?
I'll SnF you.
edit on 23-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
oh wow....I needed this.....nice

ok. so what was the night life like on atlantis? it was a metropolitan city right? so it had its own version of night clubs? what were the popular songs of the time and how did people dance to them?

did people hang out on street corners with megaphones before the end warning of the end?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok, those that wanna know already know where I am so South east of England please!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armadall
Do you think Atlantis was the better of the three Stargate tv series'?

No, the best was Stargate Universe. I was so pissed it got cancelled.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alatloc

Charleston SC. Hit me with your best shot.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alatloc

Well since its safe to assume you'll probably get heckled and torn a new one, I will ask you real questions.

Ok could you give me a location, but before you do, could you elaborate on what are the dangers you allude to, biological, radiological, supernatural?

Also how do you have your information what is your source, are you an eye witness,word of mouth, a record/log, etc etc?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by Alatloc

That will be easier than usual, it won't be 10 days in your case, expect an exact location within 10 miles of Charleston within 48 hours.

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
reply to post by Alatloc

Well since its safe to assume you'll probably get heckled and torn a new one, I will ask you real questions.

Ok could you give me a location, but before you do, could you elaborate on what are the dangers you allude to, biological, radiological, supernatural?

I am not aware of any supernatural or radiological dangers, the bones and whatever items might survive were very often doused with a preservative, its composition is not understood to us but being exposed for prolonged periods of time (a few days) leads to symptoms similar to lead poisoning.

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Also how do you have your information what is your source, are you an eye witness,word of mouth, a record/log, etc etc?

Neither, amusingly despite the best efforts of the Smithsonian institute lots of documents have been smugged out of USA up to the 40s.

The only real challenge it presents is providing sites that are up to date since USA closed the doors on the flow of raw data half a century ago, thankfully google-maps is updated often enough to make it viable.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Alatloc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LevelEleven
reply to post by Druscilla

Such a small minded individual, assuming everything is about money. Good luck with life.

Small minded is seeing this post and saying "oh gee this could be real".

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alatloc

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by Alatloc

That will be easier than usual, it won't be 10 days in your case, expect an exact location within 10 miles of Charleston within 48 hours.

Wonderful I look forward to it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join