It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Carter: Eric Snowden’s Exposure Of NSA Spying Program Was ‘Beneficial’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
in the context of the Zimmerman trial,,i was worried,,,but now i see, that truth can still win out in a COURT ROOM,in the USA,,that i applaude,,and if i was Snowden,,id get OMIRA AND ASSOCIATES.,,seem like not afraid of the FED./STATE.,,and enough oath takers felt that way as well. SNOWDEN GO HOME, YOUR TRIAL COURTS NEED YOU.,,,now that would be AMERICAN.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Nice to see that Carter is still a decent guy, unfortunately he's been irrelevant since the beginning of his presidency imo. Good intentions, but really, he has no legacy to speak of. Mayhaps anything good he'd ever done had been quickly unraveled.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Oh,Yeah it's real alright, it not only benefits what you stated above, but it's also being used as a political tactic to take away the right to bear arms amongst other things.

Where is that famous quote....Oh here it is " In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

The monitoring of all electricity based circuits with literally acres of computers has been going on MORE THAN 40 YEARS.

Perhaps Carter was not eager for Dallas to meet Plains GA.

Mostly he's been a compliant globalist stooge.

I don't know why he's speaking out.

On orders?

They have done stranger things.

Why would they order him to call them out?

Setting up more destructive tension in the culture?

Setting up more chaos?

What?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Deirdre

IIRC I voted for him. . . . trying to go with something DIFFERENT than D.C. BUSINESS AS USUAL. I thought he might at least shake things up enough to make it difficult to settle into the usual horrid destructiveness.

What a mistake.

He was a globalist stooge from the beginning.

His arrogance was unmitigated--thinking he knew more about Christianity than the Apostle Paul. Sheesh.

Had to approve the schedule for the White House tennis court PERSONALLY. What micromanagement !CONTROL! freakism.

I'm glad he spoke out on Snowden. I just don't trust what it might mean.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

As Carter could likely affirm . . .

The revolving door between BIG GOVERNMENT AND BIG CORPORATE ELITISM/GLOBALISM

proves that it's all the same globalist Communist machine merging bastardized Communism with bastardized monopolistic pseudo-capitalism.

And it's true the world over--in Canada as well . . . Australia . . . Russia, China, Brazil, everywhere.

That's why I'm skeptical of why Carter is stating the obvious truth.

What's the NWO machine up to ordering him to do that?

It's difficult to believe he has a big enough death wish to do it on his own.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by darkstar111

Have wondered that, at times.

That's why I'm so curious about Carter's speaking out. I still am skeptical he's doing it on his own. I don't think he has that kind of death wish. I don't think he's QUITE that stupid.

Reagan may have gotten too close to saying too much about the ET/fallen angel critters and the plan to cast them as attackers and saviors in a good-cop/bad-cop hugely manipulative shove into the overt NWO world government. I often wondered if they somehow facilitated his contracting Alzheimer's.

I was shocked to learn that there was another gunman in the window above that doorway outside of which Reagan was shot. IIRC, the gun is visible in the photo.

I guess we'll find it interesting one way or another to see how long Carter stays alive after this.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Who wants to live in a total Surveillance State?

Uh....I dont!

You and the rest of us increasingly have been for more than 40 years.

Privacy was trashed long ago.

Carter has to know this.

Why is he risking his life?

He must be speaking out on orders. Why?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

So what hole are Greenwald and Carter going to live in safely until March 2014?

I think it's foolishness for Greenwald to telegraph his plans in such a dangerous context.

I hope he has multiple copies of everything already distributed to very skilled and trusted folks.

I hope Carter's square with God and ready to Graduate. Some black ops folks may be gearing up to help him along already.

I'm glad Carter spoke out. I just wonder what's going on with it all.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join