It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Xquizit
reply to post by ctophil

Hi there,

I have been trying to have an obe for the past 1.5yrs to no avail. I have gotten to the vibration stage then hearing some type of grinding metal. Once I'm there, I try to separate but nothing. I wake up paralyzed for a few moments.

My mother gave me a bottle of Frankensense yesterday to help open my pineal gland and coincidently I ran into this thread.

Ctophil you are exactly where I have dreamed of being my whole life. I ask you if you could give me any pointers on how to get over this little bum on the road. I have tried to open the first 6 chakras for quite some time. I meditated mostly at night, anywhere between 11pm to 4am. My mind seems to be more receptive during this time.

Last night around midnight, I went to bed, lay flat on my back. I usually sit with my hands in the Mudras position but I thought it may be better to lay down as I can relax my body more easily. Anyhow, something happened that has never happened before. My whole body felt as though I was cocooned be a field of energy and I couldn't feel my body. Almost like it had disappeared. The images I was seeing with my closed eyelids, weren't of my bedroom (which is what I usually see) but a bunch of wiggly lines moving faster and faster as I felt more energy around me. I opened my eyes after about a minute or 2.

Do you know what that was? I have never felt that before. Usually I feel my extremities get lighter, almost like they disappear before I lucid dream, but not this. It was nothing like the vibrational stage at all.

Anyhow, feel free to inbox me, or write here in this thread, i would really love to hear what you have to say.

I need all the help I can get

Xquizit

edit on 29-9-2013 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2013 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

Let me ask you something. How are your feelings about God? Do you know who you are (as in how do you identify yourself)? Do you know the meaning of life? These aren't exactly easy questions to answer. But I wanted to know your mind, and where is your consciousness right now (your current understanding of the universe and how you fit into the picture). These questions are extremely important, and I want a full answer. Your mind is connected 100% to your spiritual experiences, either it be out of body experiences or soul travels.

What you probably saw and felt was the energy levels of the Emotional or Astral Plane. You seemed to have been training your 6th Chakra for some time. The Astral Plane has a faster vibration than this Physical Plane. So if you are not used to it, you will encounter various sights and feelings like incredible pressure on your physical body, colors and sound you never seen/heard before, and a shift in what your current location looks like. Because in the higher planes, the same room you are in can look totally different. The room might be bigger with different kinds of furniture, or a different design altogether. What people sometime call an "alternate universe" when describing a shift in time, environment, or even the way they look, they are actually experiencing the Astral Plane. So what happened to you was that your mind was seeing the higher planes, so not quite an out of body experience just yet.

edit on 9/30/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

covertpanther
reply to post by ctophil

Okay, but I was asking about your kundalini awakening experience itself, not before or after
The first time the energy rose within you basically..

It sounds like you were lucid dreaming more consciously, or astral travelling. Obviously by "big boulders" you are referring to asteriods? I have never felt 'air' while flying in space. Air is an atmospheric condition, there is no air in space?

But if you could; describe your kundalini awakening itself (the moment/day it happened).

The actually awakening happened on a Saturday morning when I just woke up. As I said, my forehead was full of intense energy. It felt and sounded like there were electrical bolts surrounding my third eye. It was also pulsating like there was a heartbeat there. At certain moments, I thought it was going to come right out of my head! After about 10 minutes, I discovered that I was able to control this energy. I can decrease or increase its intensity by focusing on the third eye. Also when I think of God or spiritual things, it would start pulsating again. Prayers and meditations also increased its strength. My awakening had more of a physical effect. I also were able to perform OBE more often. It just felt easier. There was no profound vision if that is what you're looking for. What my awakening taught me was that I am now in full control of all four of my bodies and a lot more sensitive to the higher planes. What people perceive as the paranormal and/or supernatural, I see it as my normal, natural life since my awakening.

My previous description of the dream is just soul travel. The higher parts of the 4th dimension doesn't look nor feel like space in the 3rd dimension. The higher you go, the more light you have. There are no dark spaces nor void between light sources like you do here. The lesser dense environments do have air in space. The physics you know here is very different in the higher worlds. For example, the planets in the 5th Dimension are cohesive, meaning they don't exist as separate spheres but are all interconnected with streams of light. This means that you can travel between them without flying around in "space." Another thing I want to bring in is that you can travel the 3rd Dimension with your higher bodies, which I've done before. You can go to another country or just visit somebody's home without them noticing, since you are using a less dense body.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

sadly i have no time ATM to read or focus enough on this to fully understand it. I skimmed over it and will be taking a deeper look later tonight. Thank you for sharing this as i am very interested. I feel i have long since had a very amateur ability that i wish to improve on.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LeonTheProfessional

You're welcome. I hope this helps.

I know what you mean about having time. I'm in the same boat. I want to do this so badly, but... and I know that sounds like an excuse, but it's not. It just seems like any time I get a chance to actually sit down to meditate something happens. Makes me wonder if some outside force is trying to prevent me from doing it. (shrug)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thanks for responding

How do I feel about God? Well I do absolutely believe in Him with every fiber of my being. But not like most people believe in Him, like a supreme "being" holding a staff in one hand and the good book of life in the other.

I believe He is pure love and energy and IS everywhere. From the planets, extra terrestial beings and particals in outer space, to the plants, oceans, lakes, animals and humans here on earth. He is everywhere in the Universe(s).

Now you asked me if I know who I am? Lol. I'm going to try my best to explain, as I have never been asked before. I was raised a catholic and was more or less forced to attend church until I spread my own wings and moved out on my own. I immediately stopped going to church because I have always felt as though I was more spiritual and didnt need to go to church to pray or ask for help. I have never been judgemental towards others, wether it be races, nor sexuality... We are all equal and part of each other. I believe every single person on this planet are connected somehow, or are part of each other... If that makes any sense. I am a very kind and passive person, I very seldom get angry or mad. My husband finds that a bit frustrating. Lol. He says I am push over and too laid back. I believe we have all been here (past life or lives) before to learn and grow spiritually. I find myself constantly thinking about the type of lives I have previously lived and who is waiting for me on the other side. Sometimes during meditation I ask if someone can come forward so that I can learn more, but so far unsuccessful.

I have never wanted to change my looks, especially now in my 30's I have come to love myself for who I am. I also love to help others, which is why my profession is in the medical field. I have never lost a friend as so many have in there lifetimes through arguments and such. It's weird, I have been so lucky to have such loving people in my life that have such positive personalities. Laws of attraction maybe? lol. I did have one friend when I was a little younger who was gossiping about others all the time, negative at times, jealous etc... I felt like she was draining me some how so I let her go.

I love and live life to the fullest because i know we do not have much time here on earth. I don't get sad when I lose a loved one. That might sound morbid but I'm actually envious that they have gone home. I do however feel a terrible amount of sorrow for the ones morning their loss.

I always have a sincere smile on my face, I can be lazy at times especially when it comes to house cleaning. I guess I'd rather read and learn. I am fascinated about the Universe, multiverse and how we were all created. It's all beyond beautiful to me.

Lastly, I believe that I am an older soul, but I don't think this is my last incarnation.

I am not materialistic either. I don't really envy people that are rich and a lot of stuff. I do live well however, but I don't need things to be happy.

I hope I was thorough enough

Wow, that felt really good.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2013 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2013 by Xquizit because: Spelling mistakes x3. Oops

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I can see you are on the correct path to full enlightenment. What do I mean by full enlightenment? At that point, you don't need to ask questions. You just know. You just be. You will say, "I AM that I AM." From there, your abilities will unlock themselves as you can continue to transcend your current mental image or perception of God and of all things. You see, your consciousness came from God, therefore you are a soul extension of God. Our philosophy is to always continue to go beyond your current level of understanding. This will allow your mind, heart, and soul to climb the stairway, step by step, back to God Consciousness, which will in turn expand all the power within your Chakras.

Your meditations are fine. It allows you to bridge a connection to your Higher Mind. Don't forget to pray. Prayer is your conversation or relationship with your Higher Self (Father, God). But the most important thing of all is to have a self-realization of who you are, why you came here, and where you came from. I would like to refer you to my posts on ATS here: My Posts All of my posts on ATS are teachings. None of them are opinions, beliefs, nor ideas. They are universal teachings designed to expand your self-awareness. Universal means that they are not doctrine nor any kind of absolute truth. My teachings to you will change and evolve based on your current consciousness. So tomorrow, it may be something very different because your mind has gone a notch higher. They are tools to help you find your inner teacher, inner guidance--God who is within. As you figure out the details of your own mind and heart, you will gain the fullness of your abilities, not before. Even Psychics have not unlocked their full potential yet because they are stuck or focused on only one out of many, many aspects of your True Identity.

edit on 9/30/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for your input. I look foreword to reading your posts and learning all I can

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Ctophil, how did I ever get so "lucky" as to have you come into my life? Thank you so much!!! Your posts always inspire, and lift me up!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by ctophil

Ctophil, how did I ever get so "lucky" as to have you come into my life? Thank you so much!!! Your posts always inspire, and lift me up!

You're welcome, sister. People should understand that it's not about going to Heaven, it is about bringing the Kingdom of Heaven to Earth. Our job is to bring our Sphere of Existence higher and higher until one day, the Physical Plane itself will be in the 5th Dimension. Can you even imagine what it would be like for the "mundane" life of Earth to become part of a higher dimension? God has created the Earth for 3.5 billion years. But did you know that He (The Elohim) never finished it? You ask me, what? You mean we live in an unfinished world? You better believe it. Our true purpose in the Physical World is to finish the Earth's Creation. We must fill in the dark spaces in between light. We must create the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. And the only way to do this is to raise your own consciousness, and as more people do this, the Earth will ascend along with us.

That is one of the purposes for teaching as much as I do. Just by you reading my words that have been manifested from the Christ Consciousness or the Mind of God, you are lifting your mind a little higher. As I said numerous times, your current goal is to raise your mind until it matches with the energy vibrations of your Higher Self in Heaven. When that happens, you are face-to-face with your Creator, your Future Self, and quite frankly, your Perfected Self.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I received a new meditation program in my e-mail that I tried out last night.
The moderator paused so long after each step, that during one of the pauses I must have gone pretty deep because when he started talking again I jumped like I was shot.

I was very thankful to have some quite time, finally, to work on my meditation.
It was my intention to try the past-life regression after the meditation, but my cat was at my side by that time demanding attention. Oh well... maybe next weekend.

Has anyone else had any luck with the past-life regression that hasn't posted about it yet?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

sled735

It was my intention to try the past-life regression after the meditation, but my cat was at my side by that time demanding attention. Oh well... maybe next weekend.

You know, I've had similar problems with my furbaby. As soon as I sit down and try to meditate, he climbs up on me or walks across me if I'm lying down. I think I may have a reason why... when we get into that mind frame, our aura changes. Our energy changes as well, and I think animals (especially cats) are attracted to this. We raise our consciousness a bit, and maybe we shine or something.

Perhaps when we engage our pineal gland, they sense that change as well. I know it's an old stereotype, but psychics, mediums and others (sometimes healers) previously accused as witches in the past always seem to have cats around. Maybe they were drawn to that person's higher energy.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

You make a good point, Scribe.

Thanks for your feedback.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Found something interesting in the Bible...

Ecclesiastes 2:14 KJV
The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Here's a couple more: Matthew 4:6
"The people who sat in darkness (meditation) saw great light".

And another one in Matthew, but I don't remember the chapter and verse:
"If therefore your eye be single, your body shall be full of light."

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I have deliberately avoided this thread because of my disposition to Christians; They use to burn people at the stake for spreading knowledge that falls outside their paradigm. Some still are deluded to having such authority.

It changes not who I am nor that which I do. Its your world that is in decline, not mine.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

cartenz
I have deliberately avoided this thread because of my disposition to Christians; They use to burn people at the stake for spreading knowledge that falls outside their paradigm. Some still are deluded to having such authority.

It changes not who I am nor that which I do. Its your world that is in decline, not mine.

I agree, but there are verses in the Bible that support the topic of this thread, as in the ones stated above (supporting opening the third eye).

It's the mis-translation of the verses by the ones in control from the beginning of what was to be shared that are spreading this information incorrectly that are at fault. It has been accepted as truth, unfortunately, by those to whom it has been passed down to over the years.

If everyone would read the Bible on their own, and allow the "message" to be delivered by the divine source, instead of the preacher at the pulpit, then many truths would be discovered.

Such a shame!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm Jewish, so to me your Bible is a... I cant think of a polite term. Christianity is spiritual slavery. You can quote me on that.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Again, I agree. I don't claim to be a Christian, I'm a spiritualist. I'm just saying there are truths in the Bible that have been interpreted incorrectly. I left the church when I was a teen because of this. I saw the lies being brainwashed into the people a long time ago.

There are truths in all "religions", if one meditates on the message on their own without "humans" telling them what it means.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by cartenz

There are truths in all "religions", if one meditates on the message on their own without "humans" telling them what it means.

And there are lies in all religions; an objective mind (which I think you have) realises that.

What you seek will be outside the religious constructs presented to you. The reality is that you may find it...

But I'm just some crazy person

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

sled735

I agree, but there are verses in the Bible that support the topic of this thread, as in the ones stated above (supporting opening the third eye).

It's the mis-translation of the verses by the ones in control from the beginning of what was to be shared that are spreading this information incorrectly that are at fault. It has been accepted as truth, unfortunately, by those to whom it has been passed down to over the years.

If everyone would read the Bible on their own, and allow the "message" to be delivered by the divine source, instead of the preacher at the pulpit, then many truths would be discovered.

Such a shame!

I agree 100% about going back and reading the Bible again after beginning one's spiritual journey. Reads totally different, especially the Red Letter editions of the New Testament. Many references to meditation, reincarnation, etc. There would probably be many more if so many books hadn't been removed over the centuries.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join