It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thanks mate

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Meditation is the vehicle used world wide, however its not the only way. Some can't meditate, they can't sit still and need to move. Higher Self is very interactive and very spontaneous and flexible. Hypnosis/regression, self hypnosis and meditation is what is needed to overcome our faults and weaknesses and become a man/woman of Peace and Compassion and develop or reach Higher Mind, which is what being Christed is all about.

Be still and know the Lord as Moses said to them when the red sea parted, ie when they were to overcome their inner anger. Be still.....meditate.

But for some that is walking in nature. Doing Yoga/Qiqong/Tai Chi/Music/Art or any kind of flow. Connecting to water, ie dishes, bath, shower, creekside. Before sleep, asking Source/Self/God questions. You do that enough answers will come, either quickly or at the right timing. So meditation is but one way.
edit on 22-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

sled735
I want to thank the members who have posted their personal experiences.

I hope more will come forward.

I also appreciate ALL the members posting with information on this topic. I feel like there is much more that can be discussed that maybe hasn't been covered yet.

Anyone?

The Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences. Through sound, or "Hemi-Sync" manipulation/balancing the two hemispheres of the brain using 100hz (one ear) and 104 hz (other) frequency will/can possibly (most likely) spontainiously cause an OOBE. This is well documented and the work of Robert A. Monroe. He has written 3 books regarding his personal experiences, "Journeys Out Of Body", "Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey", website is very friendly especially if you are from Virginia.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Thank you for that information, Vethumanbeing. You too, Unity_99.

All this will come in handy if I can ever find time and a quite place to practice it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

sled735
I want to thank the members who have posted their personal experiences.

I hope more will come forward.

I also appreciate ALL the members posting with information on this topic. I feel like there is much more that can be discussed that maybe hasn't been covered yet.

Anyone?

The Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences. Through sound, or "Hemi-Sync" manipulation/balancing the two hemispheres of the brain using 100hz (one ear) and 104 hz (other) frequency will/can possibly (most likely) spontainiously cause an OOBE. This is well documented and the work of Robert A. Monroe. He has written 3 books regarding his personal experiences, "Journeys Out Of Body", "Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey", website is very friendly especially if you are from Virginia.

Do you have a link to the study? Sorry Im being search lazy. Im trying the sound (100/104Hz) ATM and Ive uploaded it to a soundcloud account. Ive got the loop playing thru audacity but I dont think its going to give me an OOBE at this point in time tho...

100Hz L / 104Hz R tone

I think it would be a good tone to meditate on but I'm not in that frame of mind to do that atm

@Unity: Thanks heaps for the Scribd lik, Ive been reading thru it and its quite interesting and given me a different avenue of research to dive into.

EDIT: Ok Ive just turned my headphones around and going the 104 on the left... I think thats better. Im going to lay down this tone with some other tones and do some experiments...
edit on 23-9-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Let us know what happened. Please.

I'm always interested in hearing what other people experience.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
cartenz

vethumanbeing
Do you have a link to the study? Sorry Im being search lazy. Im trying the sound (100/104Hz) ATM and Ive uploaded it to a soundcloud account. Ive got the loop playing thru audacity but I dont think its going to give me an OOBE at this point in time tho...

100Hz L / 104Hz R tone

I think it would be a good tone to meditate on but I'm not in that frame of mind to do that atm

EDIT: Ok Ive just turned my headphones around and going the 104 on the left... I think thats better. Im going to lay down this tone with some other tones and do some experiments

I suppose it could be used as a meditative device, but it is completely different in that 'you' conscious self in meditation are not experiencing an OOBE, rather an inner mind exploration. OOBE's are living the most vivid dream you ever experienced, including food consumption feeling pain, as you are traveling outside of your body into any space time senario you desire..future, past or other dimensions. If you are a neophyte, I suggest you at least read "Journeys Out of Body" and buy the CDs that are related to this book, as in (the actual (NOT DOWNLOADED) tones and a how to proceed with this safely). This isnt childsplay or something I would suggest for potencially weak minded, certainly not those prone to seizures. This is a disapline not a one time trampoline experience. In any case Id be interested in your personal findings.
edit on 23-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Briles1207
reply to post by cartenz

It was for educational purposes only :-)

I wouldn't recommend it after reading some documented "trips" by people online.

I know that the brain releases the chemical at the point of death, which could explain near death experience hallucinations?

What is dmt, I ask because I was given a medication once, I don't remember what it was, but it produced the longest most vivid dreams I have ever had in my life. They were like movies and so real you felt as though they were real experiences. I don't say go use drugs lol but I have to tell you it was unreal.

It must be how the people taking peoti and the like must feel. Let me know how the video works. I think I would just look like an idiot doing the non thing lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Will keep you guys posted. In the interim, have a free tome generator

www.roadkil.net...

I've got a law lecture this morning so I will come back later with some more infos.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Its unlikely your doctor gave you D_M_T; Many medications can produce hallucinations and vivid dreams, an example is Morphine--its not classed as a hallucinogen but it can induce hallucinations to patients on high doses.

D _ M _ T is a natural substance which as far as I know has no clinical applications

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

sled735

This^, will save lives and souls!

Wilcock really surprised me. I guess the ones that have important stuff to say get ridiculed the most.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The page I linked earlier in the thread lists 1.45Hz as the "Tri-thalamic entrainment format..." which allegedly "creates entrainment between hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal." so I added that frequency to the 100/104 Hemi-Sync frequency ad got this:

soundcloud.com...

Its weird how a sub-sonic sound can change two flat tones.

Ive been playing with the balance of the Hemi-Sync and find that instead of splitting the 100/104 over left and right channels, spreading it 60/40 or 80/20 over both gets a better resonance... still no OOBE but I havnt tried it on hugs yet...

Also found that it how you are seated makes a big difference; Put your head back--it will resonate better. Dont lean on the table with your elbows (its bad manners!) because that will muffle the sound...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Damn you 4 hour edit limit!

Just found this on sourceforge:

"discord

Brainwave entrainment for Linux

binaural beats, pulse beats, phase beats"

discord.sourceforge.net...

In case you aren't familiar with binaural beats, they result from different frequencies played in each ear. If the frequencies are close enough together, the brain creates an internal beat frequency equivalent to the difference between them and the brain can entrain to that frequency with its internal brainwaves. There are links to articles on Wikipedia in the resources below that describe the concept in more detail. These are the original brainwave entrainment beats, with a history of over 50 years, and thus could be considered tried and true though they are still somewhat controversial and a subject of ongoing research.

I now have a new program to play with

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Thank you for all the information and links. I am eager to check this out!
It will have to wait until the weekend though. I am overworked on my job this week, so I won't have time until then.

Also, thanks to the member who posted the video by David Wilcock. You're right... the ones who bring the most are the ones who get ridiculed the most.
Personally, I love his work. I can't wait to listen.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Just a reminder to everybody that opening your third eye or pineal gland is a great achievement. However, don't forget to focus on all of your 7 Chakras. You must balance them in perfect harmony. People tend to enjoy their psychic abilities so much that the 6th Chakra is their only focus. It is possible to become an incredible psychic yet your spirituality becomes the back burner. Your 7 Energy Points or Chakras combined produce the three-fold aspects of God. They are Love, Wisdom, and Power.

For most of my life, I pursued the first two aspects for a long time through Love for God and therefore all manifestations of the One, which includes but not limited to the Human Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Plant Kingdom, and the Earth and Universe in general. At the same time, I pursued intensive Wisdom to unlock the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven and beyond. Because of my pursuits, the aspect of Power within me naturally emerged without me doing anything (no meditations, no focus, no nothing). One day, my third eye just opened because my Kundalini continued to rise within me through my pursuits before I even knew what Chakras and the Inner Sun were. Now, I am able to perform telepathy, OBE, bi-location, remote viewing, prophesy, dimensional shifting, physical manifestations of circumstances and objects at will, and so forth.

I'm not saying the techniques found in this thread don't help. They do help a lot because I have done some of them as well. But what I'm really saying is that you should focus on God (your higher self) and the teachings and love thereof, then all things will be added onto you. Your Chakras will open and grow by themselves naturally as you continue to focus your mind on higher aspects of Love and Wisdom. Your Super Powers are the after effects of the process of becoming One with God. You are already One with God. But you have forgotten almost everything. Don't let your Ego cloud your judgement and true identity, which is God.

edit on 9/24/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

ctophil
reply to post by sled735

Now, I am able to perform telepathy, OBE, bi-location, remote viewing, prophesy, dimensional shifting, physical manifestations of circumstances and objects at will, and so forth.

Curious question...
1. How many years of this did you have to go through before you were able to do all those things?

2. Is that you I "feel" visiting me sometimes?

I appreciate your post. Good advice, as always. The chakras are something I need to work on, as well.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

sled735

ctophil
reply to post by sled735

Now, I am able to perform telepathy, OBE, bi-location, remote viewing, prophesy, dimensional shifting, physical manifestations of circumstances and objects at will, and so forth.

Curious question...
1. How many years of this did you have to go through before you were able to do all those things?

2. Is that you I "feel" visiting me sometimes?

I appreciate your post. Good advice, as always. The chakras are something I need to work on, as well.

Thanks for your input.

Before late 2006, I was a Christian trying to uncover many mysteries like the paranormal, UFOs, energy science, studies of various religions, inner workings of secret societies, and conspiracies of the shadow government similar to your curiosities throughout your threads and posts. By 2007, I started to realize that my earlier fascinations were prerequisites to my spiritual journey you see today. I also understood that my higher selves were guiding me the whole time, leading to my enlightenment and greater ascension. So technically, 2007 was the beginning of my true journey of life. I didn't start to get some of the abilities I mentioned until 2011. But my third eye fully opened just November of last year. I just woke up one day, and electrical energy was surging at my 6th Chakra...more than you can imagine. As you can see, it's a process. There are no shortcuts.

I commonly visit people when I see great potential within their consciousness. I usually do this to give a message of peace, teach them something, or help raise their consciousness. So yes, I have visited you before. For example, I visited a friend in her dreams before just to give her the peace of mind. Because life was hectic, plus she had potential to become quite spiritual. Please don't see it as an "invasion of privacy." I only create things and circumstances in direct harmony with God so that the collective consciousness of people shall be raised, and thus will bring more peace and light to Earth.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by covertpanther

I think it is kind of baseless and probably unfounded to accuse someone of starting threads for stars and flags in the case of this thread, after all this is not that common of a topic; another thread on Martin/Zimmerman, Snowden or homosexuality may possibly warrant such a charge. However the rest of your post is on topic and reasonable and I thank you for that contribution.

So I'm curious about your cautioning to forum members who may want to attempt opening the "third eye", are you speaking from first-hand experience or just relaying other sources?

edit on 16-7-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

First hand experience, lol. A lot of people are making threads for attention these days, if you have been here long enough, the third eye and paranormal experience is a common topic in these parts of Ats over the years..

I have awakened the Kundalini energy within, I have activated chakra centers, most focal is the heart center. I have travelled in other realms, astral projected and flown to the stars, I have had a few experiences of remote viewing, telepathic communication, dozens of spaceship sighting over my home, fought what you would call 'demons'... Is that good enough for you?

My post was a pre-caution, because most people on these forums are not spiritaully equipped, and what you see, you might not like. And it could bring fear upon your energy system, and thus shut your eye more so. Your minds eye is like a flower - it blooms open in higher frequencies, but lower frequencies can close that flower like darkness.

Fear is a powerful thing, and so is projection. If you are not balanced in the chakras, you might not like what you project, and you might not understand what you are perceiving, this can be scary. I tell you now, those ugly greys creeped me out the first time I saw them! The only time I was a LITTLE bit thrown off, was when a reptilian showed its face.. But I countered it with Love frequency and that was the end of him..

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I did not mean to be rude in pg2. I find it strange that anyone who knows anything about the third eye and its nature, would make a thread to open it, to a majority who are not spiritually equipped. But I see its for research and gathering information/experiences. My apologies for earlier, no harm meant

Having an open mind's eye, and an activated one are different. And open eye can be shut quite easily if the individual knows what they are doing. An acitvated eye is more permanent (spelling?). The difference would be like; peeking through a keyhole and walking through the door.

Its good you have had experiences, as experience is the only true way to learn about self, and all its capabilities and potential. We as human beings are a very unique creation, there is so much we can do. All the movies and shows those 'in the know' create; about super humans, are based on the astral body/self, not a physical thing. They are aware of it, but most of the millions of viewers think its are not, and assume"fantasy".

The most common hint is lucid dreaming, where the observer is usually flying around. This is just one of say, 'Superman's' powers. But in the astral or dream plane, flying is second nature, and those who are adept in this, know that.

Star & Flag for a good thread, my apologies once again

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

What was I doing when you visited me? This is very interesting! LOL

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join