It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Awesome video to stimulate the pineal gland www.dailymotion.com...
edit on 16-11-2014 by Indigoaran because: not a youtube video

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: praveenbjpr
WHAT IF, Pineal Gland IS ALREADY AVTIVATED, MINE IS....

What are you experiencing?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I did the meditation and it wasn't fun, felt nausea that lasted for a couple of hours, and something from the lower forehead to the top of the head (hot and cold simultaneously and a pressure and some other weird stuff)
Is it normal to feel nauseated?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: donpanini
I did the meditation and it wasn't fun, felt nausea that lasted for a couple of hours, and something from the lower forehead to the top of the head (hot and cold simultaneously and a pressure and some other weird stuff)
Is it normal to feel nauseated?

Here are some answers to your question that may help:
www.angelfire.com...

Padmasambhava, the precious guru, advised us to use hindrances experiences like sickness, pain, headaches, or intense fatigue as helpers for Samadhi.

One starts by understanding its transitional nature.... a temporary experience. Without naming it as a faults or virtue, one simply allows it to naturally occur and be liberated. Without clinging it does not a dwelling ground.

Knowing his future listeners to be entangled by mundane concepts, the guru advises on how to clear these bodily sickness and pain. In brief, the lesson explains:

"Sickness abides laterally in the all-ground, in the manner of the constitution of the channels and as habitual tendencies. Its causes are due to unwholesome karma accumulated through ignorance and ego clinging. It is activated by disturbing emotions, conceptual thinking, prana-winds, or gods and demons. The matured results is the 404 types of disease, heated by heat and cold, phlegm, aches, and swelling. In short, the disease of coemergent ignorance is the chief cause and the disease of conceptual ignorance is the chief circumstance."

In summary, all sickness (including those not related to meditation) posses five factors:

Unwholesome Karma as the cause;

Disturbing emotions as the circumstances;

Conceptual thinking as the connecting link,

Prana-wind as the concluding assembler,

Gods and demons as the supportive factor.

Using Ignorance as an example, the process is:

Since the cause is Ignorance, recognize co-emergent wisdom as the cure.

Since the condition is disturbing emotions, settle your attention to evenness.

Since the connector is conceptual thinking, cut through the ties of thought.

Since the gatherer of the conclusion is wind, focus on the key point of wind.

The back-support is the gods and demons: must abandon the notion of a demon.

By doing this you will be freed from all kinds of disease.

However, the cure for the essence of illness as instructed by the Enlightened master may be beyond our conceptual mind. He went on to explain the alternatives:

Best to leave it to be self-liberated.

That is to say, in the preliminaries, don't pursue the sickness.

During the main part, don't cultivate the sickness.

During the conclusion, don't dwell on feeling sick.

Through that, you will untie old sickness and remain unharmed by new ones.

(Living followers of this advice are those that understood)

www.chopra.com...

Feelings of nausea and heat
Question: I was meditating this evening when all of sudden after about twenty-eight minutes, a huge wave of nausea and heat overcame me. I came out of meditation to take some deep breaths and lean forward, and then the nausea went away. My question is, should I have continued the meditation by assuming this was just another feeling . . . or should I have done what I did?
Deepak’s response:
You handled it correctly. When a sensation is so strong that it becomes difficult to continue meditating easily, then coming out to attend to the sensation until it subsides is appropriate. When the feelings are not so strong, then you can treat them like any other thought that comes up in meditation and easily go back to the mantra. But in your case, you said the nausea and heat overcame you, so in such a situation you shouldn’t try to force your mind to go back to the mantra when it is so completely caught up in that physical release process. By stopping the mantra, breathing all the way into the sensation, and being with it until it went away, you did the right thing.
- See more at: www.chopra.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

www.chopra.com...

Feelings of nausea and heat
Question: I was meditating this evening when all of sudden after about twenty-eight minutes, a huge wave of nausea and heat overcame me. I came out of meditation to take some deep breaths and lean forward, and then the nausea went away. My question is, should I have continued the meditation by assuming this was just another feeling . . . or should I have done what I did?
Deepak’s response:
You handled it correctly. When a sensation is so strong that it becomes difficult to continue meditating easily, then coming out to attend to the sensation until it subsides is appropriate. When the feelings are not so strong, then you can treat them like any other thought that comes up in meditation and easily go back to the mantra. But in your case, you said the nausea and heat overcame you, so in such a situation you shouldn’t try to force your mind to go back to the mantra when it is so completely caught up in that physical release process. By stopping the mantra, breathing all the way into the sensation, and being with it until it went away, you did the right thing.
- See more at: www.chopra.com...

While I would normally take Chopra as a knowledgeable and wise source, here I am going to have to disagree. I want to be able to elaborate... Its to do with the charkras being in disunity. Symptoms are related to the charkras:
Headache = Sahasrara
Sinus = Ajna
Aniphylaxis = Vishuddha
chest pain = Anahata
nausea = Manipura...

If you experience nausea you need to focus on yellow light and it should pass when the charkra is realigned. I dont know why Deepak didnt mention this in his answer?? Perhaps I am wrong about the above, but that is my understanding.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Thank you for the reply it's interesting for 2 reasons
First one, I decided to test what you wrote so I tried the same meditation again and when the nausea came I closed my eyes and imagined just a yellow wall (it didn't make the nausea disappear but it made it to stop getting worse)

Second one is I allways have my sinuses full and after the first experience they got cleared for 2 days will see how it goes for the next days

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: donpanini
a reply to: RifRAAF

Thank you for the reply it's interesting for 2 reasons
First one, I decided to test what you wrote so I tried the same meditation again and when the nausea came I closed my eyes and imagined just a yellow wall (it didn't make the nausea disappear but it made it to stop getting worse)

Second one is I allways have my sinuses full and after the first experience they got cleared for 2 days will see how it goes for the next days

I'm still learning a lot, and both Sled and Chopra are very good sources for info, I had reservations about posting against their respective wisdom. in my response I first wrote that I considered Chopra "authoritative" but the feeling I had reacting to that word was that is was ill-fitting, I deleted it.

I'm still learning... or rather in a rut of non-learning. The chakra system was something I was introduced to by this thread (or maybe one of Sled's other threads), and I feel that it needs complete "harmony" (funnily thats the first time ever sing that word when I didnt cringe) amongst the chakras to actually be able to open them; the pineal being but one...

Secret chakras
There are said to be three chakras that are beyond the physical and the spiritual. They are called Golata, Lalata, and Lalana and "located on the uvula at the back of the throat, above the Ajna chakra, and within the soft upper palate".[49] According to Robert Svoboda they defy description in the sense of the above seven and can only be experienced once Kundalini has fully awakened.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I m also on 100% free of # food and drink. I also meditate for several years and i read many topics about OBE, third eye and here is my point of view:

There is something out there, but i dont know what it is. But Yoga, mambo jambo meditation and other new age bull # is sure wrong. They just want to leak your money.

So i m stuck. I dont know how to proceed further. I dont want to read books that say that person had OBE and fly away and other crap they are fantasizing. If you have some book to suggest without any religious or other crap i m all ears.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad
If yoga and meditation are costing you money then you are doing it wrong.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

I know exactly where your coming from my friend. Im on the exact same page as you, its as if you can find corruption in everything and its made that way to confuse people.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hey everyone. I have a question I was wondering if you guys could answer. Is it important to work thru the chakras and work up to the pineal, or is it safe to just focus on the pineal?

I'm asking because I'm wishing to reduce any unwanted side effects.

Thanks and sorry for the bump.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
taken from another site, so no copywrite infringement as I'm only passing it om.

here are some basic steps. Just follow them and keep practicing.
Opening Up your 3rd eye

This exercise is done with a specific tone and chant. You need to do this exercise for 4 days in a row. Regular meditation on the third eye should follow to completely open it up and establish an energy uptake. This exercise only gets it going. Further work is needed and must be consistent to reap maximum results.
Note: Steps 1 and 2 are optional. Steps 3-7 are necessary.

1. Sit with your back straight.

2. Place your hands in the position as shown in the photo. Your for people who are right handed, your right hand should make a fist around your left index finger; for people who are left-handed, your left hand should make a fist around your right index finger. The thumbnail should press on the side of the finger as shown,

at the spot where the cuticle ends.
When you feel a very faint electrical shock, you will know you have the correct spot. Don't get discouraged if you cannot find it. It should be apparent in those who have naturally stronger auras. What this does is redirect the flow of energy to the third eye.

This mudra can be used at any time during regular meditation on the third eye. Keep this position throughout the meditation.
*NOTE: THIS HAND POSITION IS OPTIONAL. THE REST OF THE STEPS 3 - 7 ARE NECESSARY

3. Breathe in through your nose and on the exhale vibrate "Thoth." Thoth is the Moon God and the ruler of the 6th chakra and third eye is the moon. Release your breath slowly through your mouth and vibrate:
TH-TH-TH-TH-OH-OH-OH-TH-TH-TH in one long exhale (vibrate the sound one time per exhale, as with the Yogic "humming breath").
Now this is important. Keep the TH and OH sounding at the same time. You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale.
Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. It may take a few seconds to adjust this to where you feel it in the middle of your forehead (3rd eye), don’t worry, just keep on going.
Try to get it to the correct vibration where you can feel it in your forehead. This can take some experimenting. Just do the best you can. You may have to try as many as ten to fifteen times or more to get it right.

4. Do the above 4 times in a row and then relax.

5. Now, align your third eye correctly by visualizing it point end facing inside as illustrated at left. The color of the third eye is brilliant white, like a miniature sun.

6. It is very important the above exercise be done for FOUR consecutive days, preferably 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal and you will have performed the initial step of opening and activating your third eye.

7. After you are finished, it is important to meditate on your third eye to get the energy flowing, this way it will fully open.

Just close your eyes and "look" at the 3rd eye in the middle of your forehead. It is important to relax and not to strain your eye muscles, even though your eyes are closed. At first, there is usually just blackness depending on how active your 3rd eye is, then possibly swirling colors and shapes like a kaleidoscope. Like scrying into a mirror, the colors and shapes will give way to images when you do the meditation long enough and regularly. Remember to keep your gaze soft and relaxed. Feeling pressure here or a knot is normal after the above exercise is completed. This usually diminishes in time.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead as it affects the sixth chakra. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner.
You may also find you can feel this ache or pressure whenever you focus your attention on your third eye or meditate on your third eye. This is perfectly normal and eases with time.

Just do this everyday for a week or so and you should see some results, some may occur faster than others.

source
www.numisc.com...*-*-*-*-*Official-NuNuMisc-MEDITATION-THREAD-*-*-*-*-*&p=157494&viewfull=1#post157494

edit on 25-4-2015 by frenchieremedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
some more, I composed this and isn't stealing

Activating the pineal Gland

The pineal gland is the psychic center of the brain and would be considered the female aspect.
This meditation will awaking and or empower the Pineal Gland. It is very pleasant and often brings a state of bliss.
It is located behind the 3rd eye and is basically in the center of the brain.

Get into a meditative state. Relax, clear your mind, turn electronics off etc…

Close your eyes and Picture the Sun

Breath in and draw white gold energy into your 6th chakra, which is located at the center of your brow on your forehead and onto your Pineal gland. Visualize the white gold energy in front of you and entering your forehead and into your brain.

Affirm this energy. Affirmations make all the difference. Tell yourself that this White-Gold energy is awaking and stimulating your pineal gland.
“I am breathing in powerful awakening white-gold energy onto my pineal gland and is awakening/stimulating it”
Breath in and affirm the white-gold energy 5-10x times

Visualize a bright ball of light in the center of your brain

Focus and feel upon this energy and the center of your brain. You should feel pleasantness or bliss. And if you do not just keep trying and be patient.

What I did is went outside when the sun was out and did this meditation. The sun is the most powerful source of energy in our Solar System Hence Solar Energy.
“I am breathing in powerful awaking white gold energy from the sun onto my pineal gland and is awakening and stimulating it”

Source
www.numisc.com...*-*-*-*-*Official-NuNuMisc-MEDITATION-THREAD-*-*-*-*-*&p=157487&viewfull=1#post157487

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
[SIZE=4]Egyptian Cobra Breathing Technique.[/SIZE]

Here is a technique that was given to me by my spirit guides

This Technique is sorta like a variation of the Cobra Breathing Technique.
www.ehow.com...

Step one.
Sit or stand with spine straight.

Step two.
Cross your right wrist over your left wrist and place it over your heart chakra like in the above pictures. This creates a circuit in the body where the energy flows through your heart
chakra (which is the most vital) out to all the other chakras in the body.

Step Three.
Contract your anus and inhale through you nose and hold while keeping your anus contracted.

Step Four.
Keep your anus contracted and exhale out through your mouth, and then breath in for a few more breaths ( Start small. 2-3 breaths is where I would start. After a while you can work up to 10 or so breaths)
After you have inhaled, Held, Exhaled while keeping the anus contracted a few times release the contraction on your anus as you breath out on your final breath.

If your a female just place the left wrist over the right then place over the heart chakra. Just reverse it as seen above

Summary this version of the Cobra Breath, raises the kundalini up the spine from the base to the crown. It also secretes the Male, Female and Sexual energies within the body. It also ignites all of the chakras.

What this will do is raise your kundalini energy, empower your chakras and it also aids in the proper function of a lot of the glandular and cellular tissues/organs withing the physical body. It also stimulates the pineal gland.

these should all greatly help.

source www.numisc.com...*-*-*-*-*Official-NuNuMisc-MEDITATION-THREAD-*-*-*-*-*&p=191166&viewfull=1#post191166

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
I m also on 100% free of # food and drink. I also meditate for several years and i read many topics about OBE, third eye and here is my point of view:

There is something out there, but i dont know what it is. But Yoga, mambo jambo meditation and other new age bull # is sure wrong. They just want to leak your money.

So i m stuck. I dont know how to proceed further. I dont want to read books that say that person had OBE and fly away and other crap they are fantasizing. If you have some book to suggest without any religious or other crap i m all ears.

The knowledge and capabilities require now book or medical quarkery ir so new age bs selling blessed water.

the true abilities are in the mind body and soul, and not to sound cliche but empowering yourself into the real realms,of power can enable you to achieve your desires.

self help, yogis, high priest are just playing halloween yearround.

the real power can't be taught in any one book.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates
Hey everyone. I have a question I was wondering if you guys could answer. Is it important to work thru the chakras and work up to the pineal, or is it safe to just focus on the pineal?

I'm asking because I'm wishing to reduce any unwanted side effects.

Thanks and sorry for the bump.

There is no wrong or right way, just some may be more effective for some.

What has worked best for me is starting at the top and working my way down the chakras.

So I started at the crown and worked down to the base.
I like using sounds or mantras to strengthen and open up the chakras especially when just starting.
For example I would start with the crown you can use necronomicon, rune, traditional, and sanskrit versions. You vibrate the chant/word in a deep tone directed towards said chakra.

Muhdras create energetic pathways that accelerate the process. This only took me about a week and a half to open them all up and then greatly strengthen them immensely.
www.angelfire.com...

and if your religious, thats fine, but this is based off a lot of ancient eastern traditions and practices. There is a reason they have been around a lot longer than traditional organized religion.
Only reason I'm posting this is that is fast tracked me to opening them all up and empowered them greatly.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hello.... that's interesting and all.....

But be very
WARNED
..... what you hear to the ear maybe the sirens slither.....

If you get what I mean.....

Opening a door is one thing...... but opening an unlabeled door is another.....

I do enjoy watching people open these doors thinking they are resonating with positivity......

But who uploads these is the question....you should all ponder on......

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hi im new here but I'd like to share my experiences with activating my pineal gland and spinning-up my chakras, I think it could be important.
I'm an electronic engineer specializing in piezo electric devices resonated at high frequencies or driven with high voltage for the manipulation of nanotechnology devices at very small scales, I have been doing this for over 20 years. I also have an interest in spirituality having worked in the far east and having encountered Buddhism but I'm not a practising Buddhist, I do believe however the human body has been bio engjneered by a high tech creator, but accept darwin selectionism to be true for the evolvement of other species such as apes.
Some of my beliefs are no doubt beyond the paradigm of most.. Religions and secret societies take years in shifting a person's paradigm, most likely in the induction if these tdchjiques. so I'm not going to try to do it here, I will tell you what I've done and how it's worked for me if it works for you then your paradigm will shift, and you'll figure it with the insights you will get along the way.

OK keeping it simple
You have piezo crystalline resonator device in your brain it's the pineal gland.
It's deactivated and poisoned by fluoride the delivery system fof this poison is toothpaste and contaminated water. You must stop using fluoride toothpaste (almost all brands are) and start drinking uncontaminated water.
The pineal gland is scavenging fluorides so it's actively seeking a molecule similar to fluorides, it's trying to absorb something else, something not already present in the human body. To activate it properly you need to remove the flouride molecules and replace it with another material. From my research I beleive this material is Ormus. Good Ormus appears to be truly exotic matter, it seems to resonate continously at any frequency it is driven or oscillated to, it's a resonating material, it aids and facilitates vibration, it can be resonated at any frequency faster or slower but then seems to stay at resonance when the drive vibration is removed. I think this is the material the pineal gland needs to become active. Try to obtain good Ormus and don't believe the hype,it's not going to make fly out the box or introduce you to angels etc it's an exotic material with special scientific properties, not some magical powder. Mine supply is a slightly salty white paste, but when you taste it you get an instant improvement in mental focus and clarity, this should tell you it's genuine, also if there seems to be strange bubbling or condensing inside the jar this tells you its the active stuff, mine seems to climb up the wall of the jar and escape out of the lid. Start by taking small amounts everyday. Do your own research.
Next thing you need to do is to get rid of the fluoride poisoning you have been exposed too. It's everywhere in your skin internal organs hair etc, so you need something to decontaminate you. The best materials to this are natural, and the two best are chlorella and spirulina, the Japanese algae. Try drinking a small amount in water switching between the two every week or two. Also I've found that bathing in small amounts of these algeas dissolved in your bath water helps get the pineal gland whistling very nicely, vastly better than ingesting it, perhaps absorbstion through the skin is better than internal digestion. Depends on ones liver condition I guess. Other things I do are which I believe helps are eat a clove of raw garlic swallowing if in chunks then drink milk to get rid of the smell, then I also take ginseng. I also stopped eating meat as I wanted to get rid of animal DNA from my body, but I do eat fish and shellfish, I don't know if this helps.
OK over time as it gets cleaner and the Ormus begins to work, the Pineal gland will begin start to whistle you will hear it audibly, a bit like tinnitus but in the center of the brain. If you get this far congratulations it's starting to work.

When I first got to this stage, I found that I could somehow drive the whistling higher or lower, i can do this by thinking about it but also by making small adjustments to my jaw position and the cavity at the back of my mouth but more on this later. When I drove it higher, other whisting points or nodes would spin up and down in my head and in my body, at first this was chaotic but when I focused on them they would stabilise and I realised that there were 7 major nodes each of them amazingky aligned perfectly with the 7 mystical chakras. It is as if the pineal gland somehow projects these vibrational nodes in the body perfectly to the positions where the chakras are meant to be positioned, but even more amazingly these chakras nodes once spinning and active appear to be able to be repositioned not just inside but outside the body.

Now for the even more amazing stuff, once you get to this stage and your starting to hear your chakras as they projected in your body, it's worth listening to some chakra meditations on you tube, the best way to get them to pop up is just to relax, think about the chakra position whilst listening to the relevant chakra frequency, relax and breath in holding for 3 seconds thinking about the chakra, then breath out 3 seconds repeating a few times. At first it might not spin up smoothly popping in and out but eventually it will spin up. Don't worry about direction just go to work on getting them open and spinning. It's worth spending time doing this.

Once you are opened up and spinning up you can start to try more advanced stuff, this means moving your chakras arond. One of the first amazing things to do is to get an inner vortex going whilst meditating. To do this put your tongue behind your front teeth and drop the back of your tongue down at the back of your mouth creating suction on roof of the soft pallete at the back of the mouth below the pineal gland, think about the crown chakras and using this suction pressure allow the crown chakra to sink to the pineal gland. Slowly it will start to spin, but what more the 3 small secret chakras at the back of the mouth with start to spin and rotate amplifying the sound of the Crown chakra and creating a small acoustic vortex at the back of the mouth. Don't do anything, just focus on the noise at the back of the mouth, make very small minor changes to the back of the mouths volume by dropping the tongue down slightly or opening up the jaw, relax don't force it and over time you get what feels like a wind vortex spinning at the back of the throat. What this wind energy vortex s, I've no idea, its acquostic but it also has physical form like wind, I've called this prana energy staying with the chakra mystical theme. Anyhow whatever it is over time you can grow this vortex bigger and bigger, how I do this I call chasing the snake. What you will hear is a hissing like a snake coming from the vortex, when I open the mouth or adjust my tongue position slightly the hissing stops briefly but then seems to move up to a different frequency, keep chasing this hiss and adjusting the mouth position till you can't grow it any more. Then open up your throat chakras and slowly bring the vortex down to throat chakra, do the same thing chase the snake in the throat chakra, by moving very subtly the Adams apple if you are a man to train the vortex allowing it to grow, take it down into the heart, then the solar plexus and then sacral chakra and then the root...see what happens its enough to get you started.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
More things to do are once you get the vortex down to the root chakra, slowly bring it up the spine it will spin and entwine around the spine, as it goes up past the Base of the skull the two sides of the skull will resonate. Once they are resonating bring the prana vortex up to the crown chakra but don't cut it off try to keep it connecting to the Base chakra for as long as possible, then bring it over to the brow chakra, and try to get the brow chakra spinning, not too fast, and don't worry about rotation whatever way it spins up. Once it's resonating bring it down to the back of the mouth and repeat the cycle going all through the chakras. Try to spin them in alternate directions as you go through, it's hard to stop them and counter rotate them at first, I think of it like drawing an imaginary violin bow against the chakras fast and counter to the rotation of spin to get them to spin the other way, having them alternate helps to draw a very powerful vortex, but also having the top half rotate one way and the bottom half of your body can help generate a powerful vortex. By doing this I use the heart chakra as the pinch point or anti node of the vortex. Switching rotation through the heart. In experimenting with the heart I also found I can expand the radius or amplitude of the vortex as it goes through the heart well beyond the body over several meters
Further research going on from doing this I've then realised that the solar plexus chakra seems more triangular shaped pointing upwards, this once spinning can be moved up through the body and out the top of the skull, it can be projected quite a way above your head in doing so amazingly it seems to trigger a bigger rotating triangular field around the outside of the body. This made me think of freemason symbolism and the merkahba of the Israeli flag of contra rotating overlapping triangles. I then looked at some of this kind of esertoic symbolism and discovered that freemason are big on the letter G at the throat of some of their imigary. So I had a look at the musical key of G, which historically was at 383 hz on the musical scale but was strangely changed or obscured in the middle of the last century, I decided to look at the original G frequencies and harmonics. Using the Function Generator app on an android device I discovered that a higher old G chord octave 783hz resonates with the throat chakra perfectly. In fact the entire body does, and obtaining a perfect resonance inside the body with the key of G at 783hz is amazing. A word of warning though be careful in using headphones at loud volumes it can damage the hearing and the pineal gland might be damaged by the EMF, I don't know, but tuning your body to resonate at the key of G seemed like a big step forward.
Then I began to think about the frequencies of the chakras and did research on other secret masonic societies, I came across the skull and bones society and the badge has the number 322. Surely it couldn't be that obvious could it? But of course it's hidden in plain sight, 322 hz resonates the sacral chakra behind the naval perfectly. So then I began researching the possibility of using 2 overlapping frequencies 33 degrees out of phase using the function generator app, 783 hz and 322 hz using sine waves, and there immediately was the hiss of the snake in the overlap of the 2 frequencies, chasing the snake through the chakras I then found that I could raise the solar plexus chakra out above the top of my head easily, what's more I can project the 3rd eye brow chakra onto it, but need the two pillars of the throat and the sacral chakra resonating at frequency to do so. If I run the app at these chakras using square wave instead of sine waves the resonance comes on much faster. Could the throat and sacral chakras be the pillars Boaz & Joachim from the old testament, they hold up the capstone solar plexus chakra.

Then I began experimenting with the root chakra, it would seem I can resonate it and project it a very long way down below me, then there's a kind of energy flow between it and the solar plexus chakra once raised aloft along the spine, am I powering up the system? Is this the ground or negative potential connection. Am I earthing the system? Am I tuning into the planets energy field? So I did a lot of research into the shumann resonances of the planets energy very low frequencies which permeate the crust and rock of the earth's core energies which give rise to lightening. Can the human body tune into this energy in a Tesla like way by inductive resonance?

Then I decided to try to balance the amplitude of the differing frequencies by expanding the anti node at the center of the heart, if you push the amplitude wave right out a balance can be achieved but the heart chakra seems to speed up into infinity well beyond normal hearing frequencies and keeps going if feels then like the whole frequency clock of the pineal gland seems to go of the scale perhaps up into the frequencies of light if held long enough? Running it out of phase at 33 degrees is definitely worth trying.

If I'm right then the pineal gland is in the very least the clock oscillator circuit of the human supercomputer which is the brain. It can be over clocked very fast indeed, what's more the entire physical body can be speeded up to resonate a very high speeds, but why? Is the human body upgradable? Can we go from the slave physical body of the human ape, to something a lot faster and vastly more powerful???

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My pinealgland is awakened, do I remember how? I don't, I just know it was a process over a long time. I felt depressed and had anxiety, everything seemed wrong. You see the world differently when it is opened, and in the same time you feel alone more than ever but you feel one with the universe. I don't need to meditate, my REM sleep fixes the visions ( like enlightment ) I've tried meditation, but it's not for me. I researched it a lot, and it seems you are awakened or not. The psychic ability is not that you can hear what the other person is thinking but you can feel it. But the other person has to also have the pineal gland awakened for you to feel. It's different, I know how to awaken it, but It probably won't be the same for you as for me. Everything is alright when it's opened

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join