It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
ANOTHER thread I must mark so I can come back and go through it thoroughly!

It seems the 'ancients' new a lot more than modern scientists do, and I can't wait to go through this thread page by page!
Nugget

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

If you like my threads, just click on my profile, then click on the "flags" at the top to see the best of the best by Sled. Ha!!

There are probably more I've done you would find interesting.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by nugget1

If you like my threads, just click on my profile, then click on the "flags" at the top to see the best of the best by Sled. Ha!!

There are probably more I've done you would find interesting.

Thank you, Sled. I just did, and I see I have plenty of future reading to do! With so many to choose from, I don't know where to begin! ( Rest assured, I'll find a place!)

And yes, I like your threads. A lot.

edit on 7u1212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Bump, marking it for later. Interesting information here, I'm going to have to re-read it when I get the chance.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

How funny just found this thread googling vitamins and psychic powers ! Thanks sled for that one post on decalcifying the pineal gland,I'm gonna apply some of the information, such as eating raw chocolate!
I have some organic raw apple cider vinegar,didn't know that helps with the pineal gland,also I have melatonin tablets I never took,I knew melatonin helped the pineal gland,makes me want to start taking them.

Ugh biggest culprit,sugar and caffeine,I didn't know these had a negative effect on the pineal gland,I'm gonna try.cutting them out for a while! thanks for the info

And I'm glad to hear that yoga helps since I do yoga just abouy everyday.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: starwae

Thanks!

I need to cut back on the caffeine too, but working 3rd shift, and not ever getting enough sleep makes that a real challenge for me. Also, I just love the taste. I could go decaf, but it just doesn't taste the same.

I hope this works for you, and don't forget to take iodine for the pineal gland too.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hmm maybe you should try natural energy boosters...I don't know much,but I have heard warm water with lemon or some apple cider vinegar,or just switch to some low caffeine tea like green tea.I drink green tea about 3x a day,the only reason I drink coffee is because I like the taste,I don't care about caffeine content.

I don't have any iodine suppliments but I know that himilayan sea salt has natural occurring iodine,and I use it a lot everyday,not sure how much iodine it actually contains,but if only a little that's better than none

I think ill make a chalange out of this (taking the stuff,changing diet) for a couple weeks and see if I see/feel any difference.Ill report back

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
A lot of interesting info here and in the iodine thread; thanks Sled

I was worried I had started to open mine inadvertently by yoga, meditation and maybe some "Terms and Conditions violations", then I found out about:
en.wikipedia.org...

I thought it was worth adding

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

weird,for some reason I knew you were going to post something about kundalini o.o

also what do you mean "terms and conditions violation"?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: starwae

I think he means some sort of natural body terms and conditions violation that was causing his accidental enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwae
a reply to: RifRAAF

weird,for some reason I knew you were going to post something about kundalini o.o

also what do you mean "terms and conditions violation"?

There is a certain drug that will open the pineal gland, but we aren't allowed to discuss it here, so he posted "term and conditions violation". I think that's what he meant.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sorry for the ambiguity, yes "terms and conditions violations" means drug use.

Do you think you could elaborate on why you knew I was going to mention kundalini? I know that might seem like a weird request, but I think it might be helpful in my own "research".

Also have you experienced any unusual "chimes" in relation to a kundalini awakening? Sorry if that sounds weird...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
if you want to open yourself up just ask me.

it's really easy.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Hi, I registered just to ask lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa
if you want to open yourself up just ask me.

it's really easy.

We have a new member asking how you open yourself up.
Waiting for your reply, Kodsaufa.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: iguanastraq
a reply to: kodasaufa

Hi, I registered just to ask lol.

Welcome to ATS, and this thread, Iguanastraq. I'm glad another one of my threads has lured a lurker into taking the plunge!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article I just came across:
www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Best way to stimulate the pineal glandis simple:
20 minutes meditation
30 minutes exercise
Eat Clean
Drink distilled water

Cheers

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yes Jesus talks about the Pineal Glandrelated to faith.
I found good information in videos in this page

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
WHAT IF, Pineal Gland IS ALREADY AVTIVATED, MINE IS....

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join