It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the geometry during meditation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok, so i don't really have my own theory on what this is but i am interested in hearing what other people think. When you are meditating and you begin to see the geometry overlay what is that? I am really curious to see what the community here thinks of that.

I tried looking for a picture that accurately describes it but i couldnt. The only way i can explain it is as an overlay. Its like a very directly visual and emotional experience. The shape comes in strong and its not like normal sight. I dont know how to explain it properly but i'm sure some of you know what im talking about.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Did it look anything like this?
But more symmetrical.

This web page has three different pictures that are closer to what I see.

Kaleidoscope Eyes - what's behind your eyelids

Mike

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I normally see swirling colors or see myself zooming through space when I meditate. Sometimes I see shapes or the flower of life is that what you mean?
sacred geometry

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I tend to get geo metric structures that form and dis form, almost like a transformer. I've also had a very vivid extremely detailed 3d image of a Bee form in my mind.

Problem is once you've had the experience, your looking for it again, which gets in the way of being in the state these images come to mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
One thing i see is a tunnel. The walls are sort of lit up and glowing. If i can focus and clear my mind enough i can see like, something happening in a little circle at the end but i have a hard time making it out. It looks like people or a place or something. Other times i see very distinct shapes like a blue spiral for instance.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

In all seriousness, after grounding has occurred this is what I feel and see:

The Snake or sometimes a Dolphin is my ground

The colors in this picture are not necessarily what I see or in the same order, I just used it as an example.
edit on 7/15/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I dont really have a concept of what it is or anything though.

Thats kind of what im getting at. Any of you have any theories?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Its either neural discharge that your visual cortex is picking up, or it is the third eye, the pineal gland, picking things up of origin unknown.

The swirling colors can become complex, static scenes that you can shift your point of view from from point to point without disrupting the scene.

I wrote a thread about this a couple months ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I dont really have a concept of what it is or anything though.

Thats kind of what im getting at. Any of you have any theories?

My theory based on no evidence whatsoever, is that it is a way of the brain reorganising itself, almost like the defragmating of a computer.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I would agree that I share the same concern. I can offer my thoughts however. To me the light or feeling of clarity comes with being grounded and connected to Earth...the rest comes with a feeling of being connected to the Universe(s) which I see as brighter colors...more vibrant and vibrational. I stated universe to be plural because IMO, there are many universe(s).

Whenever I ground, I connect with a snake or a dolphin. Why these two very different species is beyond my current understanding. Like you, I seek more answers or experienced comparisons.

Thank you for the question...I will be thinking more on this

ETA
I experienced traveling through a tunnel while meditating in the Great Pyramid in Ghiza.
edit on 7/15/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You may be seeing your Brain synapses firing off. I've seen that sometimes before astral projection. look into it. When I meditate I see wavy gold things even for a while after I open my eyes
edit on 15-7-2013 by asher because: Tetsuoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

You can see that merkabah shape? What do you do when your grounding? Thats pretty cool
edit on 15-7-2013 by asher because: I had to add a "s" to that. OFWGKTA

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Did it look anything like this?
But more symmetrical.

This web page has three different pictures that are closer to what I see.

Kaleidoscope Eyes - what's behind your eyelids

Mike

Oh hell yeah, I can't believe you just referenced Carbon Based Lifeforms. They stay on all my playlists, whether I'm working out, playing video games, sleeping, reading, chillin, running, etc....I can listen to them anytime. Very soothing and badass at the same time.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ok, so i don't really have my own theory on what this is but i am interested in hearing what other people think. When you are meditating and you begin to see the geometry overlay what is that? I am really curious to see what the community here thinks of that.

I tried looking for a picture that accurately describes it but i couldnt. The only way i can explain it is as an overlay. Its like a very directly visual and emotional experience. The shape comes in strong and its not like normal sight. I dont know how to explain it properly but i'm sure some of you know what im talking about.

Do a quick Google search for Alex Grey. His paintings try to exhibit the overlay that you speak of sometimes. He incorporates sacred geometry and psychic energy fields together with his experience as a medical text book illustrator, and years of working at a morgue to study the anatomy of bodies. He took acid one day and started incorporating the invisible fields he saw into his illustrations.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I think it as more of an underlay than an overlay. That is, this geometry is the basis of our physical reality. It is our minds that project upon this lattice, the myriad forms- giving rise to the illusion of a coherent physical reality.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Also I strongly suggest that you watch the first 30 minutes of "Enter the Void". It won best Independent movie a couple of years ago I believe. Anyway, in the first or second scene, the main character (the entire movie takes place in the first person view of the main character, even when he has out of body experiences and sees himself, we are always seeing what he "sees") smokes dimethyltryptamine, which is literally the most powerful hallucinogenic known to man. I've experimented with it several times, along with many other popular hallucinogens, and let me tell you, it makes EL ES DEE look like child's play.

In the scene in which he smokes dee em tee, we get to see some very advanced attempts to portray the internal visuals on the big screen. It is probably the best attempt I've ever seen at recreating the hallucinogenic experience on video. I urge all of you to watch it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

just click on the damn link. however the fvck you're supposed to embed the damn video, wtf is the youtube video number? why can't ATS just be simple and let me enter the link to embed?
edit on 15-7-2013 by Kody27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

I watched that movie. Very weird. Didn't know how to take it other then it was all about the Tibetan book of the dead.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Meditation allow one access to unconscious regions of the brain and more specifically the part of the brain that remain active while you sleep. These parts of the brain involve the autonomic nervous system and this is why as in the example of Tummo a person can learn to control there body temperature.

Considering for example the works of Carl Jung and the Collective Unconscious. The process of meditation should, under such a model allow you access to information beyond your individual thoughts.

I have had this experience before and would suggest that the next time you experience it try traveling though the tunnel.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Kashai because: modifed content

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join